<S2 Chapter 10>

We walked out the Bang PD-nim 's office with smiles on our faces. I couldn't wait to tell these news to Y/N!

During practice me, soobin and beomgyu kept talking about calling them over to our dorm, or maybe meeting up somewhere with them. The girls said that they were on a break from work so they were free.

Y/N's pov

I heard that we were going to hang out so I decided to dress up.

Y/N's Outfit

Y/N's Outfit

I wore a shirt and then put on a beige cozy jacket over it.

The girls were also dressing up. We got a message from the boys and went to go outside of the apartment. I wore My converses. And then we got out the door. We got on the elevator and pressed the 1dt floor. We waited patiently for it to land. After landing. We go out and saw a car waiting for us. We saw Yeonjun and the others signaling us to get in. We got in and they drove us to an amusement park.

We arrived at the amusement park and saw all of the scary different rides. We saw the ferris wheel and wanted to get on it. But before that, we went to go get cotton candies. And then we got on the ferris wheel as we enjoyed the view. Soobin and suni were sitting right across us, beomgyu and Ye-rin were next to them, me and yeonjun were sitting together, and next to us was Kai and Taehyun. Suni at the cotton candy and she looked like a mess. She was just like a five year old child. Suddenly soobin "Oh, you have cotton candy on your face" soobin said as he took out some tissues and started wiping the cotton candy off her. Soobin was really head over heels for her. We all stared at them as they innocently flirted with eachother.

"Wow, I can't believe what I'm seeing right now" taehyun said as soobin quickly stopped wiping suni's face and just handed her the tissues so she could wipe it herself.

Me and Yeonjun were looking down from such high. It did look quite scary but it felt amazing.

After getting off the ferris wheel we decided to go on the Rollercoaster.

We waited in a really long line. Some people cut the line and didn't even apologize. But we didn't say anything. And then it was finally our turn. We got on our seats and buckled our seats.

We were so excited. Everybody sat with their pairs.

Me and Yeonjun

Soobin and Suni

Beomgyu and Ye-rin

Taehyun and Kai

We then got ready for the ride. And it suddenly went really was for 5 seconds. I could hear Kai's scream from the back and it made me laugh. Yeonjun was definitely having fun. After 5 seconds of going really fast. It decided to slow down. But then the Rail leaded it to going really high up. It slowly-slowly started going up. I got quite scared and held Yeonjun's hands tightly. I closed my eyes hoping I wouldn't die.