<S2 chapter 2>

• Y/N's Pov

I knew it was Yeonjun the moment I saw him. His friends were also looking at me while yeonjun was avoiding eye contact.

I asked if they wanted anything else. "I want something" one of his friends (soobin) said. "What is sir?" I asked. "I want to have.." he said as he pointed at me. I was startled by what he said, what the hell was he thinking, I don't want a relationship. He was still pointing his hands at me while his other friends were laughing at the back.

"Excuse me sir, this type of behavior is not allowed in this café. I hope you understand us." I said and then said "so you guys don't want anything?" I said.

"I'll have the Iced Americano" Yeonjun said while he stared at me.

"One iced Americano! Got it!" I said as I walked off.

            •Yeonjun's POV

I felt my heard beat fast as she walked off.

Taehyun: "hyung? Are you blushing?" Taehyun said pointing it out.

Kai: "Yah! He's blushing!"

Beomgyu: "he really is inloveee!"

All if the members said teasing me while I covered my face.

Soobin: "don't be embarrassed, we definitely don't understand you!"

Soobin said as he kind of gave me support? No idea what kind of support was that but I appreciated it.

After that we ate ours waffles and drank our coffees and talked about random stuff with the members.

We got a call from the team saying the studio was finished to film so we got up and tipped Y/N and walked out the through the door.

           •Beomgyu's POV

After filming we decided to head to ours dorms, but me and Kai decided to go to the playground near the old houses. It was 9 PM and we came to the playground to see the girl yeonjun mentioned.

Beomgyu: "Yah, look, isn't that Yeonjun's ex girlfriend?

Kai: "ooh! Perfect opportunity to talk with her!"

Kai said as we went near her.

Beomgyu: Hey! I'm beomgyu, I was at the Cafe you worked at today this morning!

I said smiling at her.

Y/N: "ah, yes! What brings you here?"

Kai: "we want to talk to you about something"

Kai said as he glared at her.

"May we sit?" I asked her

Y/N: "of course"

As we sat down next to her Kai asked her.

Kai: "so we heard, you used to be-"

Y/N: "Yeonjun's girlfriend? I knew he told you guys"

"Yeah, about that, he kinda does want you back" I said making it obvious.

Y/N: "he broke up with me and didn't even tell me the reason he broke up with me in the first place, I have been mad at him since, I don't feel like dating anybody"

Kai: "We understand you, do you always come to this playground?"

Y/N: "it's right across my house, my house is that white one over there."

Kai: "I see, goodnight I guess, we have to head back to our dorms"

Y/N: "bye"

Before we left I told Y/N that we are idols and our group is called Tomorrow by Together.