<S2 Chapter 4>

•Y/N's POV

After a few weeks of packing my everything and getting the apartment ready for me to move in, I have finally decided to move in. Me and my sister and my little brother had our last meal together. And I then i got on a taxi to get to my apartment.

As I got out the apartment was a huge beautiful building. I felt lucky to be living here. I got on the elevator and pressed the floor 7. I got up to my floor and there was only two rooms, my number was 45, so I entered inside the apartment. Even though it was small, it was cozy.

For the enter it had the small mat on the floor and the TV on the wall

For the enter it had the small mat on the floor and the TV on the wall. And the kitchen was designed pretty too!

 And the kitchen was designed pretty too!

This was more than enough for 1 person!

I wondered who my neighbors were. I got dressed up to my pajamas and was getting ready to sleep.

Suddenly the room next to Me was really loud and it was getting annoying

"Yahh!!! You burned the dices!!" I heard someone yell.

"It's not my fault you left them next to the oven!" Another boy yelled back.

"Great job! How are we supposed to play with these!" I heard more shouting coming from the room.

"SHUT UP!!" Another boy yelled.
I couldn't do anything but laugh, I had interesting neighbours.

I turned on the TV and put on a channel for me to watch. I made some popcorn for myself to watch a few movies. I had organized everything into the counters and cabinets so every work was done! Oh! I forgot to greet neighbours with gifts, I had bought them a gift so we could be close. I then grabbed the chocolates and walked out through the door coming near their door. As I was about to knock I heard more yelling. "WOOOO! CHOI BEOMGYU WINSSSSSSS!!!" that startled me. I then knocked on the door and all I could hear was them whispering so loudly. "Yah, shut up you're embarrassing, what if they hear you?" They wouldn't open so I knocked louder. And then somebody finally opened.