<S2 Chapter 6>

•Y/N'S POV

We all were playing games all night. Beomgyu was 1 step away from being bankrupt. He was about to roll the dice but then suddenly Peach (the cat) came in and started running over the houses that were built.

"Hey, hey hey!" Yeonjun said picking up peach and placing him on his lap. As soon as yeonjun placed peach on his laps, peach didn't even move and rested on his lap.

Beomgyu: "if I roll a 12 then I get to keep the houses"

"Get ready to go bankrupt!!" I yelled while he was shaking the dices. And then threw the dice.

And it landed on 11. "NOOOOO!!!!!" Beomgyu screamed while kneeling while everybody laughed.

Soobin: "Let's get beers! It's on me!"

Kai: "Let's play rock, paper, scissors and see who has to get them!"

All six played and it was me and...Yeonjun, who had to get the beers.

"Goodluck~!" We heard the members say as we left the dorm.
We got on the elevator and the pressed the 1st floor button. It was so quiet, we didn't even budge to talk.

Why did it had to be us in the first place?

We got out the elevator and went to the market. We got in and got eight bottles of beers. We used the money soobin gave us. Suddenly Yeonjun grabbed a banana milk and bought it. He once told me he didn't like banana milk? I guess he changed into liking it. As we were on our way. He got the straw and poked it into the banana Milk's box. After poking the straw he handed it to me.
"Here, incase you don't wanna drink beer" he said gently handing it to me. I mean I couldn't say no since he already bought it. So I just took it from his hand. On our way to the elevator I was sipping banana milk and then we got to the elevator. Yeonjun pressed the floor 7th button.

As we were going up, suddenly the elevator stopped. And it wasn't moving. Yeonjun looked confused. He pressed the 7th floor again but it didn't move at all.

Then suddenly, the lights of the elevator also went off. "Ahh!" I yelled since I was afraid of the dark. "Stay calm" Yeonjun said trying to look for the emergency button with his phone's flashlight. I was too scared my heart started beating fast. It was like I was seeing tall horrifying figures.

            •Yeonjun's POV

It was pitch black and my phone's battery was only 2%. I heard Y/N sniffing. It looked like she was tearing up. I know I wasn't her boyfriend, but she needed someone to comfort her at a moment like this, I knew that she was afraid of the dark. I hugged her tightly. As I was hugging her, I remember the time we spent times together. She slowly started to calm down.

We sat there for 20 minutes waiting for someone to help.

"Thank you for earlier.." Y/N said in a soft voice.

"No problem.." I replied to her avoiding eye contact.

"If it isn't too personal, I would like to ask something"  Y/N said.

"what is it?" I asked her.

"Why...did you break up with me?" She said.

Those words made me go quiet in shock.

"Well, you see, my parents-" I was about to say something but suddenly the lights came back on and the elevator started going up.

We both stood up and finally arrived at our dorms.

We entered the dorm and beomgyu started yelling. "YAHHHHHH! WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO LATE!?"  Beomgyu came running to Yeonjun and hit him on the back.

"Aish, stop yelling, we got stuck on the elevator on our way to the dorm" I said sighing.

Soobin: "you should've taken the stairs, anyways, place the beers, it's already 12:45 AM"

I placed the beers on the table and we sat around the table.

Y/N poured everybody a shot and we all made cheers.

After drinking and gaming Y/N decided to go home. She didn't drink that much, but she definitely drank enough to forget her cat at our dorm.

We slept with peach for one night.

                  The next day

We wanted to drop peach off at
Y/N, so we knocked on her door.

                   •Y/N's POV

I was sleeping peacefully, but then I heard a knock on the door completely ruining my sleep, I looked at the time to see it was 6 am. Who could be here at this time?

"Who the hell comes to somebody else's house at 6 AM!?"

I yelled as I got up.

"Who are you?" I said as I opened the door.

I saw Yeonjun carrying Peach in his hands, shoot! I forgot to take peach with me yesterday! And I looked like a mess!

"Oh, Yeonjun, Thank you for bringing peach! Bye!" I said and shut the door on him. I was so embarrassed. I took peach in and gave him food.

I then saw that it was 6:34 AM, so I made myself breakfast. After eating I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and did my daily morning routine. After that I got dressed up to go to the university.

                 Y/N's Outfit

                 Y/N's Outfit

I got dressed and picked up peach. I knocked on the dorm next to mines.

Suddenly Kai opened the door.

Kai: "Hi Y/N? May I help you?"

"I mean, I was thinking if you could take care of Peach, I have to go to my university, and after that i have to work, I was wondering if you could take care of him for me? If not, I understand you"  I showed peach to Kai, I was waiting for him to answer.

"Sure we would love to!" Kai answered.
"Really!? Thank you! Thank you!!"
I thanked Kai and handed him peach. "I will come back to get him, please take good care of him! Bye!" I said and left peach with Kai. I then sat on a taxi to go to the the university.