<S2 Chapter 5>

I was helping Suni with the crowded people, there was a lot of people every Sunday. Yeonjun and his members were at a corner so no one recognized them. I had no choice but to help Suni, we also called Ye-rin for extra help since there was too much people. The Cafe was just surrounded by customers. Me and Suni were friends since middle school, so why wouldn't I help her? We met Ye-rin at the Cafe and we were close since.

After a tiring day at the Cafe, Suni, Ye-rin and me decided to sit and eat waffles we three made after the customers left.  Expect one table with five people. Of course it was Yeonjun and his members. They were still eating and talking. We closed the Cafe for good so no more customers came in. We also had closes the curtains so no one could see the members and want photos with them.

We started to pack our things and then Suni went up to their table, she was nice to the others customers expect them, since she found out that me and Yeonjun broke up, she pretended like she didn't know who Yeonjun was and just gave them the bill and said. "When are you guys leaving? We were suppose to close already, if only if you guys left earlier we would've been home earlier"

Suni said being so rude towards them. I rushed hurriedly next to their table. "I'm very sorry, I'll make sure you guys won't have to experience this type of behavior ever again" I said and dragged her away from their table while Suni gave them a glare as I dragged her away.

After they decided to leave and left each of us a tip.

Suni: "ooh!!!! 45$ made today!"

Ye-rin: "I made 70$"

Suni : "woah lucky you, they pay you more since you're pretty"

Y/N: "quit whining. I have to go home, see you guys on Monday"

"Bye byee!!" I heard the girls say as I left the Cafe.

I was on my way to enter the apartment but then I suddenly heard a meow. I looked around just to find a cute fluffy cat.

It was absolutely adorable

It was absolutely adorable. I decided to pet it. There was a note next to it so I decided to read it.

            I can't take care of him
       It would make me happy if
    You would like to take care of
               Him, thank you

I felt so sad for the cat so I decided to take her in. There was a small market next to our apartment. I decided to buy some cat food for the cat. I had the cat on my hand, I purchased the food while carrying him.

After that I went to buy few cheap bowls that they had. I got a litter box and food bowls. I guess it was enough for now. I couldn't afford to buy a pet bed so I would rather let the cat sleep on the bed with me.

I arrived at the elevator and was about to press on the button, but then suddenly, Yeonjun and his members came in. Again!? Really? Ugh, why can't I have a time without them! I then opened the elevator door for them with a sigh.

Soobin: "thanks Y/N!"

One of them said while bowing to Me.

Beomgyu: "woah! Is that you're cat?"

Beomgyu asked me while I was carrying the cat and the supplies in my hand with a big bag.

"Oh yeah, I found him at the street so I'll be taking care of him"

Kai: "oh yeah! Wanna come over today? We have picked out different games for tonight! The cat is also invited!"

One of them said.

"I wouldn't mind I guess, but first I gotta feed him something" I said while getting out the elevator.

Kai: "sure, we will wait for you!"

Kai said as they went inside their dorms while I was unlocking mines.  I opened the door and went inside placing the cat down for him to explore the house.

The first thing he did was sit on the bed.

I placed the litter box, and places the food bowls on the ground and poured the cat food. After the cat ate his food, I got dressed to my pajamas.

After dressing up, I grabbed the cat and knocked on their door

               •Yeonjun's POV

Me and the members were getting ready for Y/N to come, we had prepared the games and the snacks. I don't know if she would feel comfortable with me but I did also want to play games with her.

Suddenly the door knocked and Kai rushed to open it. It was Y/N with her cat. I mean, they did invite the cat too.

Kai: "Hey Y/N! Come inside!"
Kai welcomed Y/N as she walked in.

Y/N : "can I put the cat down, or am I suppose to carry him the whole game?"

Kai: "of course you can put him down! Let him roam around"

Kai said as she placed the cat gently to the ground.

Taehyun: "we prepared the snacks too, so we wouldn't get bored or hungry"

Y/N: "Nice!!"

Then suddenly Y/N saw me and just smiled, "Hi!" She said with a smile, I thought she was going to avoid me? But I guess she didn't. I was really happy that I started blushing crazy just because of her smile.  But It felt amazing to see her smile at you.

Soobin: "Y/N, did you decide the cat's name?"

Suddenly soobin asked.

Y/N: "not yet, You guys have any name suggestions?"

Y/N asked, expecting a name for the cat.

Kai: "BEANSS!!"

Kai suddenly yelled.

Y/N: "Yah! Don't you have better names!?"

I then suddenly said "Peach?" In a soft tone.

Y/N: "that's a cute name, I'll name him peach"

Yes! The name I suggested got chosen! I was really happy!!

"Alright let's start the game!" Beomgyu said picking up the dices that were burnt.

Beomgyu: "I'll make you guys go bankrupt!"

Beomgyu said in a challenging tone.

"Bet!" Everyone said in sync.

_________________
_________________
Isn't the cat adorable? Yes I found him in pinterest. The cat will be a boy and his name will be peach.

Anways! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Stay safe! Ilyyy!! ♡