<S2 Chapter 12>

As we were sitting with So-hae. She had calmed down a bit. Suni gave her comforting words as she held the teacup in fear.

After a few moments of talking with So-hae, the girls decided to go home. As I was on my way to home, I got a call from Yeonjun. I picked it up hurriedly. I haven't heard from him all day. "Yeonjun?" I said as he started asking. "Hi babe! How was your day?" Yeonjun asked with a comforting tone. It made me happy to hear from him.

"I'm good, I'm sure you must be exhausted from all that practice!" I said as I asked him.

"Yeah, quite so, I just wanted to tell you, I'll be leaving tonight" he said as his tone changed into a upset tone.

"Oh...really?" I said as my tone changed.

"Hey, don't be sad! Ill make sure to call you every day and tell you about everything interesting that has happened" he said comforting me.

"I mean, you're an idol! You don't always have to spare your time for me. You should focus on your idol life, just don't forget to message or call me" I said as I replied to him.

"Oh, can I call you back later? I have to pack, I love you babe!" He said as he hung up the phone.

I then started walking to my apartment. I was still sad about Yeonjun leaving, but he also had his own life. I had to give him space.

I went outside. Tossing my shoes as I wore My slippers and dragged myself to the bed. I let myself fall on the bed lightly as Peach came next to Me laying down.

I then petted his head slowly and gently.

I gave him his food and went to change into my pajamas.

I got cozy and made myself ramen

I got cozy and made myself ramen. I didn't feel like cooking at all, I wasn't in a really good mood. So I just made myself ramen. I cooked it and then started eating. It was only 7 PM, I slept at like 11 PM's. I got bored and turned on the TV.  I put on Netflix and searched for movies to watch. I couldn't find anything so I turned the TV off. I took a look at the fridge and saw soju. I remembered that my sister gave it to me when I had moves out. I took out the soju and poured myself a glass.

"It wouldn't hurt to drink a little right?" I said to myself. I poured myself a shot.

I ended up finishing all of it.

Not surprised Y/n.

I couldn't know what was happening at all.

Yeonjun's POV

I went outside since I kept hearing outside of the dorm. I grt out and see Y/n standing by her door, all red cheeks. Was she drunk?

She was about fall but then I ran and caught her. She then looked at me. "Yeonjun?" She said as she looked at me with her head going all dizzy. I got her inside her room.  I layed her down to her dorm. I didn't know how to lock her doors.

I Started to search for a second key.

I found on top of the fridge. I closed her windows making sure she was safe. I then got out of her dorm and locked her apartment.
And went back to mines. "Hyung, were leaving in two hours" Kai said signaling me to get back to the dorm as he peaked his head out.

"Coming" I said locking the door for the 2nd time. I then went back to my dorm and got my suitcases ready.

There was one and a half hour left and we were at the airport with our security and managers.

"Alright boys! There's just an hour left!" Our manager said as we sat on our chairs. I was quite worried about Y/n. Since she drank a lot. She shouldn't do something she can't handle. After an hour of waiting, we boarded to the plane.

We had first class tickets and there wasn't much people. So me and the members made ourselves comfortable.

_________________

The next morning
__________________________

Y/n's pov

I woke up the next morning to a huge headache. "Ah-!" I grunted as I put my hand on my hair. "Ugh.." I said as I got up to see Peach meowing. I poured his food and went to get a shower.

I was taking a shower and then the realization of Yeonjun leaving hit me. I started tearing up as I started missing him, though a day hasn't passed. I got out the shower wrapping a towel around my body.

I got out and got dressed up to my clothes. I had to work at the Cafe today.

Y/n's outfit

Y/n's outfit

I got out of my dorm realizing that my door was locked twice. I alwed locked it once though? Nevermind that, I went outside and started walking to the Cafe.

"Yahoo" I said coming in as I saw my boss standing there looking at her phone. "Where suni and Ye-rin?" I asked my boss. "They said they went to Philippines for some type of concert of tomorrow by alway- I mean together" my boss said. They went to THEIR CONCERT WITHOUT TELLING ME!?

I was in shock. "I'll get to work" I said as I went to get dress up. Just like always, I got dressed up into my uniform, put my hair to a bun. Put on my apron and got to work.

I placed the chairs down, removing them from the tables they were on. I wiped the tables and folded the napkins for the customers to come.

I had to serve at least ten customers by myself today. I was fine with it. But I didn't like how Suni and Ye-rin just left without telling me. I was gonna give them a piece of my mind later.

I left work at 8 PM, as I walked home by foot. I was Judy about to enter the apartment. Suddenly..the three guys came up to me. Ah. Shit. I'm doomed. I backed up and tried to run away. But the 4th one blocked my way. I tried going the other way. The 5th one barged in. "And where do you think you're going?" They said as they circled me.

This was totally the end of Me. I was all alone. Nobody to help me with. Nobody to come and save me.

"You guys waited for this moment didn't you?" I said looking at them with my arms crossed.

"Save the questions for later, grab her" the 'leader' said as they came to grab me. I wasn't giving up that easily. As they tried to grab me by my hand. I kicked them with a move I had learned. But I was too weak. All five of them came to me at once. Finally making me run out of breath.  He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me inside some kind of van. Kidnapping? Yep.

They taped my mouth and had tied My hands.

All I could think of was...

Is peach hungry? I haven't fed him today...