<S2 Chapter 7>

Yeonjun's POV

As I got up from my bed, I saw the members playing with Peach.

"I though I gave peach back to her?" I asked them with a confused look.

Kai: "Y/N asked us to take care of him! Since she has to work!"

Kai said focusing on the cat.

"Thats great, we get to spend more time with peach!" Yeonjun said pouring glass of water.

Y/N's POV

I arrived at the university and went to my class. I didn't have thay many friends, Suni was going to a different university.

I had this girl called Moo-rah she was always near me when something bad happened. I guess I counted her as a close friend.

I was about to enter class then somebody came from my back and slapped my back. "Ow-!" I said as I looked back to see Moon-rah at my back. "Heyoo!"
She said as she yelled. I guess she was in a good mood.

After few hours of at the university. I got out and went to the Cafe.

I went to the staff room and starting getting dressed into my uniform, I put up my hair into a bun and then put on my apron.

I got out of the staff room and started taking the orders of the customers.

After taking orders of the customers I was finally ready to go home. I packed my stuff, closed the curtains, put the chairs up and locked the doors of the Cafe.

I was about to enter the apartment lobby, but suddenly, somebody grabbed me and took me somewhere while covering my mouth. I was scared for my life.

They placed me on a chair and tied me up. What is this? A mafia movie!? "What do you want?" I asked whoever that was. "We want your money and belongings." One of them said.

"And what makes you think I will give it you?" I said, I might have been scared at the moment, but there was no way I was giving up the money I endlessly worked for.

They gave a signal and I didn't get it, one of the one that was smoking just came near me, and then.. he burned my hand with those cigarettes. "Ouch-!" I yelled. For a second. "Let me think, give me two minutes." I said as they looked away planning something out.

I slowly started untying myself and was about to escape. Crap, they had my bag.

When they turned around they saw that I wasn't there. "Where's the girl!?" They started looking around everywhere. As they were looking for me, I grabbed my bag and started running. "Catch her!" They yelled as his gang started chasing Me. I was praying for my life while running. One from the back threw a knife at me, but it only made a cut on my leg, it wasn't small, but also not big. "Aish-!" I looked at my arm as I kept running. I ran inside the apartment and quickly pressed on the elevator to floor 7th and kept pressing the close door button nonstop. They were about to enter but the elevator closed on time. There wasn't a way they knew which floor I lived so they wouldn't follow me. I sighed in relief.

I came out the 7th floor, and I saw those gang people running up the stairs. Shit-! Can't they just leave me alone!? I started knocking on room 44 where Yeonjun and his members lived at.

Yeonjun's POV

Me and the members were playing with Peach, suddenly the door started knocking very loud nonstop, I rushed to open it, I saw Y/N in tears, she pushed me and came inside without saying anything. She locked all the 6 locks we had on our door.

"What's happening" soobin said standing up. "Shhh!!" Y/N said as she was shushing soobin while she was crying herself.

"What's with that cut on your leg?" Kai asked.

I then saw the cut on her leg. Something definitely had happened.

"Ple-please don't talk" Y/N said while crying. Beomgyu rushed to get water while I sat Y/N down.

"Tu-turn off the lights! Quick!"
Y/N stood up, but then I sag her back and I closed the lights myself.

Beomgyu handed Y/N the water and we all sat in a circle while
Y/N was on the sofa. We were talking with the boys what might have happened to her. Suddenly she rolled up her sleeve, and I saw a huge burn on her hand.

"Who the f/ck did this to you!?" I asked her. She couldn't say a word. It was dark at the dorm. But I went to get an ice pack.

After five minutes. The door started knocking really loud.
"Open the door right now!" Some boys yelled. All five took Y/N into my room and calmed her down while the door was still knocking.

"Did you call our bodyguards?" I asked Soobin.

"They're sending 13 of them, they're on their way" soobin said replying to me. I was staring at
Y/N who was lost in words, it looked like she would start crying again if she starting talking again.

I put on some ice on Y/N's burned arm. And then put on some bandages on her leg.

After a few minutes the screaming and yelling stopped.

"The bodyguards must've took them" Kai said handing one of his plushies to Y/N.

After a few minutes as me and the members were talking about what could've happened to her, she finally spoke. "I almost died" she said as she sighed. "YOU WHAT!?" Kai said, since he is
Y/N's best friend. "They had tied me to a chair and were asking for money" Y/N said as she spoke lightly. "I knew I'd be done for if I fought back, so I decided to escape instead" Y/N said as she stuttered to speak. "How did you get those burns on your arms?" Taehyun asked. "Oh, they just burned it with a cigarette while I was still tied up" Y/N said as she spoke gently.

"What about that cut on your arms?" I asked. I was worrying too much.

"They threw a knife at me while I was running from them" she replied. "They're unbelievable."
Beomgyu said.

Suddenly Peach came over to her lap. It looked like she calmed down more after seeing peach.

"Say, we should let Y/N sleepover here?" Kai said, you could see his worried expression on his face.

"I'll let her sleep here then?" I said as I looked at the members.

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate your guys help" Y/N said as she gave a group hug.

I decided to sleep on the couch that day. Kai gave Y/N a bunch of soft plushies so she wouldn't feel alone. Peach was also sleeping next to her. I gave Y/N the keys to my room so she could lock it. Taehyun helped her close the curstions and also locked the windows. I mean who would climb to the 7th floor? But anyways, we did it for safety.

So then everybody went to sleep.

______________
______________
Why HELLOO! This chapter was a bit dramatic, but I enjoyed writing it! I hope you guys liked this episode as much as I did!
I love you all! Stay safe!!