<S2 Chapter 1>

It had been 3 years since me and Yeonjun broke up. I have finally moved on and started focusing on my studies. I started a part time job as a waitress at a small cozy Cafe. The breeze of spring was refreshing. Blossom trees blooming and turning all pink were My favorite sight. My job started after my lesson. I was going to a university that looks up to art.

Back to reality.

8 AM

Chong-san: "wake up you sleepy head! Sissy is calling you downstairs!"

Y/N: "ughh, give me five more minutes.." I said covering my face with the pillow

Chong-san: "She said she will beat you up if you don't get up and get ready"

Y/N: "fine! Fine! I'm coming!" I said getting up from my bed.

I got ready to go back to the
university.

I heard it would be raining today so I got dressed into a cozy outfit.

•Y/N's Outfit

I got ready and went downstairs.

Y/N's sister: "hurry up and eat your breakfast, I won't be driving you to school today, I have to go to work early" my sister said putting the plates infront of me.

Y/N: "what why not!?" I said since I didn't like walking and it was already past 7. My lesson started at 8 am.

I ate the breakfast as fast as I could and ran. I was in a hurry that I wore mismatched shoes. As I was on my way. I suddenly bumped to someone.

Y/N: "aish!"

??: "Oh, I'm sorry"

That voice sounded so familiar. I got up and ran off since I was being late.

•Yeonjun's POV

I had became an idol and me and my members and staff were on our way to the filming. I felt my shoelaces loose and I got down to tie them. When I got up they were already far gone. I sprinted to catch up to them but I bumped into someone. The thump was loud, it looked like she fell hard. I apologized and wanted to offer my hand for a help. But she got up faster than I expected and ran off. But when she got up I realized she looked like someone. I suddenly remembered of Y/N and started tearing up. This was no time to cry over your girlfriend from 3 years ago. So I ran and caught up to the members.

Beomgyu: "That girl must've fell on the ground hard. Did you apologize?" Beomgyu questioned me.

Yeonjun: "I already apologized, she shouldn't have been running, it's not my fault" I said in a mad tone.

Beomgyu: "how rude of you to say that, anyway, wanna get ramen after filming today?" He said as we continued out conversation.

As we arrived at the studio. The team was still preparing the stuff so they told us to go somewhere and hangout.

•Y/N's POV

I arrived at the university at the time. But then the janitor said "young lady didn't you hear the university is closed today? They're having some kind of celebration somewhere with the whole students" the janitor said.
"What? Why did nobody tell me!?" I said as I bowed and thanked her for telling the news for me. I then went to the Cafe i work at and said "Hey boss!" As I entered through the door.

"Aren't you suppose to be at your university?" My boss asked me confused.

"I guess they went to celebrate something, so I'll be working here for now" I said as I went to go put on my uniform and apron.

I got out the room and took over the cashier. There was almost nobody but I still stayed there. They would out random korean music and I would always love those songs. So I would vibe and dance to them while waiting for customers to come. As I was listening to songs a group of five people walked in through the door.

• Yeonjun's POV

Me and the members went to a small cafe and decided to have waffles and coffee. As we went inside Beomgyu shouted.

Beomgyu: table for five please!

Beomgyu said while Kai laughed at how loud he said that. I was annoyed by both of them. As the waitress walked up. I realized it was the girl from this morning.

I swear this girl was Y/N. She looked exactly like her. I tried to stay calm. As the waitress leaded us to a five seats table and took our orders, we saw our manager talking with the manager of the Cafe to close the Cafe so we could eat in peace. The offered the Cafe owner some money so they could close it until we were done eating.

So they did. There was only two workers for now. A janitor and the waitress.

As the waitress took our orders the members took their time to order.

Kai: "I want waffles with fruits on the top"

Soobin: "I'll take the waffles with chocolate"

Beomgyu "we should get ice creams! I'll get the vanilla flavor"

Taehyun: "you guys eat ice cream if you want, I'll get something else, I'm not in the mood to eat ice cream, I want waffles, I'll have the fruit waffles"

They have all ordered and now it was my turn to order, I was a bit nervous. The girl was making me nervous. But she wasn't doing anything that affected Me. She was just writing down the orders.

Yeonjun: "I'll take the mint chocolate ch-chip ice cream"

Y/N: "Alright! Your orders will be ready in 15 minutes!" She said as she walked off.

Kai: "By the way, Yeonjun hyung stuttered while trying to order" Kai said laughing at me.

Taehyun: "yeah I noticed it too, did something happen hyung?" They said asking me.

Beomgyu: "ooh! Spill the tea! Spill the tea! Spill the tea!" Beomgyu said while hitting the table while the others joined him.

Yeonjun: "fine fine, but promise not to tell anyone."

Soobin: "we are your members and friends! We would never."

Yeonjun: " Alright, the truth is, I had a girlfriend before I had debuted. And the waitress kind of looks like her, maybe it is her?" I said to them while whispering.

Beomgyu: "hyung! You should win her back or I will"

Beomgyu said as he joked.

Taehyun: "I mean we haven't signed any dating contracts, so Bang PD-nim wouldn't mind right?"

Taehyun said while smirking at me.

Taehyun: "watch me win her hyung"

Those words made me angry. I mean she was mine in the first place, right?

Kai: "Nah Taehyun, let me show you guys how a real professional can win her"

Soobin:"Alright, let's see whoever wins her first then?"

That made my blood boil.

Beomgyu: "pHAH! Look at Yeonjun Hyung's jealous face!"

Kai:"You better win her before we do!" Kai said teasing me.

•Y/N's POV

I picked up the orders of five and went to their table. As I was placing the waffles, all of them were looking at me with some flirty expression?
"Here are your orders, can I get you guys anything else?" I said asking me.

Then suddenly one of them looked like...

Yeonjun?