Paparazzi [Jikook]

By Thembekamdluli

23 year old Park Jimin is a journalist, always up and down looking for the best stories and celebrity scoops... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50

Chapter 49

1.8K 93 18
By Thembekamdluli

* Continuation *

"Oh my god Jungkook, I really can't believe you pulled that off...usher? Wow...that was really...wow" I said out if breath and out of words as I plopped down on the bed. We had just came in and we were now in our bedroom.

"I know right? Best fiance ever" he said smiling and kissing my forehead and I giggled.

"You didn't seem to enjoy the performance though" I said looking at him confused and he scoffed.

"Was I supposed to? You literally forgot about me the moment your eyes landed on that man. I'm surprised you didn't give me back my ring and ask to marry him instead" he said rolling his eyes and I laughed. Sounds a little jealous to me.

"Babe he's my crush, but it honestly doesn't mean anything because you're my boyfriend, no no no... you're my fiance. My soon to be husband, my future" I said smiling and he smiled as well, more like blushed since his cheeks turned to shades of light pink.

"Really? That means you won't leave me for anyone else?" Jungkook asked smirking.

"I'd be crazy to do that" I said

"Not even usher?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows.

"Not even usher" I said.

"But wait...how did you get the guys to dance? I'm still shocked" I said giggling.

"Baby, all you gotta know is that I'm a broke man right now. I had to pay Usher a lot, the guys refused to dance if I didn't pay them. I had to pay those women and the kid, well I bribed the kid with candy but it still came from my pocket. So right now...I'm broke, and we might be homeless soon " Jungkook said.

"Hahaha you even paid the guys. You should have just... I don't know, went with a much simpler proposal than this. Imagine being homeless right before we get married." I joked and he laughed.

"Yoongi straight out refused to dance without being paid, Jin said he wasn't gonna show his handsome face there without being paid as well. I had no choice" he said sighing.

"Oh sorry baby, they're jerks. but I'm still very thankful that you went to such lengths just for me, and for that I'll forever love and trust you babe. Thank you" I said smiling and he smiled back at me.

"I love you Jimin" he said looking at me as he moved closer for a kiss I think. I smiled meeting him halfway as well and we shared a kiss, it should have been a light peck from my side but he turned it into a deep passionate kiss. Holding the back of my head to prevent me from pulling away from him, he passionately sucked on my top lip, switching to the bottom one and soon I felt his tongue asking permission to enter my mouth, and I granted him. He tasted like wine now, probably because he was drinking wine after Usher's performance, while I drank juice of course because alcohol is not good for my munchie.
.
.
.
As the kissing got heated, Jimin's back was getting too painful as he was sitting, so slowly he laid down and Jungkook held his back to support him. He was on top of him but careful not to put any of his weight on him, there was a little space between Jungkook and Jimin's belly.

As they continued kissing, Jungkook's hard on was getting too much for him to handle, it was knocking on his pants, asking to get out and be pleased. But he couldn't, he was scared to have sex with Jimin. He was due anytime so he always thought hed hurt him, hence why they haven't had sex for the past few weeks.

"Ahhh" Jimin moaned as he was deep in his feels, enjoying what his fiance's lips were doing to his own.

"Baby...baby wait" Jungkook said, pulling out of the kiss and looking at the breathless Jimin who seemed so hot under him.

"Hmm?" Jimin said looking up at Jungkook, with his confused puppy eyes.

"We shouldn't. I don't wanna hurt you" Jungkook said brushing Jimin's cheek and also tucking some hair behind his ear. Jimin sighed and pouted.

"What do you mean we shouldn't? I'm literally horny right now. And I need you inside me" Jimin said in the most cutest and innocent voice possible, like he wasn't just asking for sex.

"But...the baby and...I'm scared I'll be too rough on you" Jungkook said sincerely, he just only didn't want to hurt his love.

"If you're too rough, I'll tell you. Now please Kookie...please just...make love to me" Jimin said looking up at his Kookie, maintaining eye contact with him and manipulating him with those sexy but cute eyes of his, Jungkook bit his lip and smirked, then he leaned down and smashed his lips on Jimin's. Not too hungrily and fast, just enough to get Jimin begging for more.

"HMMMM" Jimin moaned while still not pulling out from the kiss, Jungkook on the other hand was already tucking his hand inside Jimin's t-shirt, raising it up to try and take it off. But it was a bit hard since Jimin was literally lying down like a frozen turkey. So instead the taller opted to unbutton Jimin's jeans, cussing in his mind as he thought of why Jimin likes caging his baby by zipping up his jeans.

He managed to slip Jimin's jeans out with one hand, while the other was touching Jimin's neck as he still kissed him, as soon as the jeans were off. Jungkook took off his as well as his t-shirt, leaving him completely naked. Which definitely was a sight for sore eyes.

"Ohhh babe...you keep getting hotter and hotter everyday" Jimin panted as he looked at Jungkook's hot and mascular body.

"Only for you to drool over" Jungkook said in a hoarse whisper as he parted Jimin's legs getting in between them. He was too impatient now, so impatient that he didn't even want any foreplay, instead he wanted to bury his dick inside Jimin's tightness.

"Babe...Ahhh make it quick. I want you" Jimin said biting his lip as his hand managed to somehow reach Jungkook's length and stroke it.

"Ohhh fuck baby...we need lube first" Jungkook said as his long arms were already reaching on the nightstand and grabbing a tube of lube there. He squeezed an enough amount in his hand and massaged his dick with it, making it wet and shiny as precum still kept drooling on it.

"Raise your hips a little baby" Jungkook commanded in a softer voice than he usually said it in when they were having sex. Jimin obliged, slightly raising his hips for Jungkook to hold on.

Jungkook then positioned himself properly as he was getting ready to enter his gates of heaven, he started off by teasing Jimin as he kept brushing his length against Jimin's hole, enjoying hearing Jimin's whimpers as he teased him.

"Hmmm fuck...Kookie....ahhhhh just fucking put in in already....please" Jimin begged slightly opening his legs a bit more, Jungkook smirked and parted his butt cheeks, slowly and slowly pushing himself inside as he felt Jimin's nails scratching his back.

"AHHHHHH FUCK....OH MY GOD BABE" Jimin screamed loudly as he felt like his ass was being teared apart.

"Ohhh fuck... you're so tight" Jungkook groaned as he pushed his whole length inside Jimin, feeling the warmth engulf him. He actually felt like he'll cum right there and then.

"Ahh wh...when last did we fuck? Feels like my first time" Jimin said with a little smile, already he had beads of sweat in his forehead and nose.

"I'm gonna move now baby...tell me if it's uncomfortable okay?" Jungkook asked and kissed Jimin's small sweaty nose. Jimin nodded like a submissive baby boy, which he actually is. Then slowly Jungkook started moving his shaft, slowly going in and out of Jimin.

"Ahhhhh Jungkoooook....Ahhhhh.....Ahhhhh fuck yes" Jimin moaned loudly, sometimes his lips would form an "O" as he could feel himself entering cloud nine. It felt good having Jungkook inside him again after weeks without sex.

"Ohh fuck Jimin...I love you so much...I love you " Jungkook groaned and whispered those words as he was also deep in his feels, Jimin's skin against his, the sound of skin slapping against each other, Jimin's moans, his groans, Jimin's soft whimpers, how he moaned his name, or called him babe. It all felt like heaven, he wanted to feel it forever, with Jimin, till death separated them

"AHHH FASTER...FASTER DADDY" Jimin moaned out loudly as he grabbed on the bed sheets, ruining how neatly made they were. His eyes rolling backwards because of the pleasure. The "just got engaged" sex was too good for him to bare.

"You like that? Huh?" Jungkook asked in a deep husky voice as he had now increased his pace, thrusting faster in and out of Jimin, exploring his ass with his dick as he fucked him deeper.

"FUCK YEAHHHH I LOVE IT...I LOVE YOU" Jimin moaned out, his lip was red and swollen due to how hard he kept biting it trying to suppress his moans.

Jungkook kept going, pulling out for a few seconds when he could feel his release nearing, he didn't wanna cum just yet. He was still enjoying the feeling of Jimin's ass. It felt...like home.

"AHHHH SHIT" Jimin moaned out, this time it wasn't just a moan, it was a scream and it sounded like he was in pain, Jungkook lowered his thrusting speed as he figured out that it was now a little painful.

"Are you okay my love?" Jungkook asked, still thrusting in a lower speed, holding Jimin's leg up and resting it on his shoulder to open up Jimin more.

"Y-yes....I'm okAHHHHHHH BABE." Jimin moaned and slightly pinched Jungkook's arm. His eyes tightly shut as he bit his lip hard.

"Stop... Jungkook stop...wait" Jimin said jerking up and Jungkook quickly stopped at command, he looked at Jimin with a look of concern in his eyes.

"Baby? Are you okay? Did I hurt you? Fuck I knew this would happen? Does it hurt a lot? " Jungkook bombarded Jimin with all those questions.

"I'm okay...it's just...it feels a little uncomfortable now. My tummy" Jimin said brushing his belly and Jungkook kissed it as well.

"Okay let's stop then, I'm sorry baby. Maybe I didn't have you in the most comfortable position " Jungkook apologized as he slowly retracted his dick from Jimin's ass but only to be stopped midway.

"At least cum first, I also wanna cum, desperately " Jimin
Said and Jungkook pushed himself in again.

"ahhhhh, please be slow" Jimin begged and Jungkook obeyed, he kept thrusting in a much lower pace, which was still very enjoyable to both him and Jimin.

"AHHHHH NOOOOO NO NO NO....it hurts, pull out Jungkook, my belly hurts so much" Jimin shouted.

"Shit I'm sorry baby, wait let me go get you water" Jungkook said getting up and walking out butt naked, his little firm ass disappearing outside the door.

Jimin held his belly as he had his eyes closed. Right now he doesn't need water, he needs the hospital, and a nurse or doctor, because right now...he can feel that he's having contractions, and his baby is coming...now.

"AHHHHHHHH JUNGKOOK GET YOUR SMALL ASS BACK IN HERE. THE BABY IS...AHHHHHHH COMING, HE'S COMING" Jimin yelled out and continued groaning in pain, Jungkook rushed back in with a glass of water in his hand.

"DRIVE ME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW, AND BRING ALONG THE BABY'S PACKED BAG" Jimin said, well he was always ready for this day. And he had a packed bag of clothes for the little one if ever he arrived.

"It's...it's time? Already? " Jungkook asked looking shocked as he stood there naked.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON FUCKER, DO YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL THIS SHIT IS?!! I NEED THIS BABY OUT OF MY STOMACH RIGHT NOW" Jimin shouted as he got up and walked slowly towards the bathroom, leaving Jungkook putting his clothes back on.

Jimin wet his towel on the sink and wiped his face and thighs which were slippery and wet since he was just having sex. Jungkook then barged in with track pants for Jimin, and helped him put them on, then he carried him bridal style and rushed out towards the car with him.

He put Jimin in the backseat and went into the driver's seat, he drove away to the hospital and figured he'll just call the others once they get to the hospital. He drove and passed by red traffic lights.

"JUNGKOOK IF YOU GET INTO AN ACCIDENT WITH US, I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD I'LL BURY YOU ALIVE, AHHHHHHH FUCK THIS SHIT HURTS. I'M NEVER GETTING PREGNANT AGAIN, YOU'RE NEVER FUCKING ME AGAIN, I'M NEVER LOOKING AT YOUR DICK AGAIN BECAUSE IT DID THIS TO ME. AHHH I HATE YOU"  Jimin shouted as he held on to the car seat since Jungkook was speeding too much.

"I'm sorry baby, I love you too" Jungkook said in a soft voice, scared that Jimin will probably bite his head off if he says something stupid.

After the drive which felt like hours to Jimin, they got to the hospital and they were immediately attended to.

.
.
.
.

Don't punish me guys, I know I'm doing quite terrible now. Sorry.

Borahae 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 153 22
Min Yoongi, a 31-year-old Korean man living in the Kottayam district of Kerala in India, ends up falling for his sister's crush, Park Jimin, a 23-yea...
129K 5.2K 31
[C O M P L E T E D] Jimin is literally the most innocent 18 year old to exist. Taehyung is the most wild 18 year old you'll ever encounter. A bad b...
33.7K 1.5K 13
{A very cliche story} {No Edited} Jeon Jungkook, a guy who is love to be cute. This hard-working teenager just want to get compliments as a cute guy...
52K 4K 50
Sent on an undercover mission to catch and arrest a wanted hitman, Jeon Jungkook. Park Jimin was dedicated and sure that he'd get the job done. He us...