New Life (scp reader)

By AbelQ2704

Y/N was Captured when they were around the age of 19 years old. Y/N never had an average life even before th... More

(Y/N backstory)for the people who didn't read the description
Y/N's Powers
My au
Part 1 (caught)
Part 2 (postponed interview)
Part 3 (containment breach)
Part 4 (we're f*cked....)
Part 5 (a strange dream)
Part 6 (first test)
Part 7 (training time)
Part 8 (the interview)
Part 9 (test approved)
Part 10 (YOU BETTER KEEP THAT PROMISE OR ELSE!)
Part 11 (the fight and the decision)
Part 12 (meeting the 05s....)
Part 13 (cross test)
Part 14 (permanent containment cell)
Part 15 (finally I get to see my friends again!)
Part 16 (properly meeting SCP 187/evelin)
Part 17 (a nightmare)
Part 18 (how can you be 2 different people yet the same person)
Part 19 (waking up....)
Part 20 (butterflies...?)
Part 21 (I'M IN A DEFFERENT DIMENSION!?)
Part 22 ("ATTENTION TO ALL ONSITE PERSONEN SCP 106 HAS BEEN RECONTAINED")
Part 23 (interviews about the fight with Y/N)
Part 24 (finally meeting the other SCPs)
Part 25 (introductions)
Part 26 (WHY AM I BACK HERE!?)
Part 27 (meeting the queen)
Part 28 (the truth.....)
Part 29 (new powers)
Part 30 (meeting the other SCPs again)
Part 31 (chaos insurgency and serpent's hand)
Part 32 (let me help you guys get out of this place)
Part 33 (great now we got another problem.......)
Part 34 (035/DYO WHAT HAPPENED!?)
Part 35 (oh no......)
Part 36 (BUT WE NEED TO FIND THE OTHERS!)
Part 37 (coming up with a plan)
Part 38 (finding out their location and knowing we have another problem.....)
Part 39 (getting the camera and a bunch of weapons)
Part 40 (we're ready......)
Part 41 (getting the others back!)
Part 42 (GUYS GET OUT OF HERE!)
Part 43 (in the void again....)
Part 44 (another rescue mission......)
Part 45 (I'm.... I'M BACK AT THE FOUNDATION!?)
Part 46 (I though you guys wanted to escape......)
Part 47 (telling the 05s about the scarlet king.....)
Part 48 (the files)
Part 49 (sneaking into the scarlet kings castle/palace.....)
Part 50 (the scarlet king's mission)
Part 51 (back at the foundation)
Part 52 (a plan)
Part 53 (convincing the others)
Part 54 (breaking in)
Part 55 (what is this.......)
Part 56 (sh1t.....)
Part 57 (THE SCEPTER!)
Part 58 (reality anchor)
Part 59 (I... I C-CAN USE MY P-POWERS!?)
Part 60 (The foundation traitor.... Isn't a traitor....?)
Part 61 (HOPE WE DON'T GET CAUGHT!)
Part 62 (running out of luck.....)
Part 63 (a deal made between the scarlet king and A....)
Part 64 (what happened with A)
Part 65 (WHERE AM I!?)
Part 66 (THE BROTHERS DEATH!?)
part 67 (XK-Class end of the world scenario)
Part 68 (how the war began....)
Part 69 (backup has arrived!)
Part 70 (The begining to an end)
Part 71 (i-is this the end.....?)
Symphonia (with music comes unity)
The Return of a Hero(part 2 of this book)
Alt ending 1 (tourture.....)
Alt ending 2 (most wanted.)
Alt ending 3 (an unexpected twist!)
Next book is out!

(I-Is it o-over....?/Main ending)

727 14 10
By AbelQ2704

(Main ending)
Hey guys I just want to tell you that after this there will be 3 other alternate endings. So please stay tuned after this. Also please read the author's notes.
Also this one chapter is 27736 words long, so I hope that makes up for me not posting in the last few months.

Scarlet king pov:

Y/N, the person that had been causing me so much trouble and capturing my daughters, was now about to be crushed under my feet as if they're nothing more than a pathetic ant.

When I thought about how funny this is I couldn't help but let out a dark, deep, cruel and mocking laughter.

The ground beneath my feet started to shake and and break apart.

The energy shield that Y/N was protecting their selves with was about to break. And I was about to end this once and for all.

A twisted and maniacal grin formed on my face.

Just as the shield broke.

Something unexpected and troublesome happened.......

Y/N pov:

!?!?!?

As I was about to be killed..... A and the brothers death showed up!

Back in the brothers death dimension the brothers death were only a bit taller than me. But now.... They were as big as the scarlet king!

And A was now next to me.

A:"COME ON WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? GET UP!"

A grabbed my hand and we ran away from the chaotic scene.

The brothers death was holding off the scarlet king. But I felt like they won't be able to hold him off forever.

The brothers death were putting up a good fight. But they look like they were struggling.....

A, the SCPs and me helped the few surviving people get to a safer place for the mean time.

As the fight of chaos and death continued on the more concerned I was getting.....

All death pov:

Small death and great death most likely won't be able to go on for any longer.... I can still fight on for a while but if they keep this up then they themselves might actually die...... We have never been scared before....... Especial when it came to dying and death, after all we are death...... But we all knew how this was going to end if this keeps up......

We still kept defending. The scarlet king is also injured. But not as badly as small death and great death..... Then a realized..... The scarlet king is focusing all his attacks on small death and great death, and not me.....

My brothers were right next to me. So....

All death:(whispering)"brothers..... He's focusing all his attacks on you 2....."

Great death:(whispering)"now that your mention it. He has been more focused on us than you...... And he has been especially focused on small death......"

Small death:(whispering)"what do we do......?"

All death: (whispering)"you 2 need to retreat and help A save Y/N. I'll stay here and try to buy them as much time as possible."

Great death:(whispering)"that's crazy! We would never just leave you to fend off the scarlet king alone!"

Small death:(whispering)"agreed!"

All death:(whispering)"well unless you both want to die and want the entire megaverse to be destroyed we have no choice. Just trust me and do as I say."

Small death and great death retreated and went to find Y/N and A.

Y/N pov:

We evacuated all the living survivers and they are mostly alright.

I was panicking and wasn't in the right state of mind as I was basically having a panic attack, from the situation at hand.

Small death:"all death's in trouble!"

Great death:"he's fighting the scarlet king alone!"

Everyone:"!!!"

A:"Y/N WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! CALM DOWN AND GET READY TO FIGHT! GET THE SCEPTER!"

As A said that I remembered the scepter. I honestly didn't think I'd actually ever use it. And honestly I didn't want to ever have to use it.

I hurriedly grabbed my scepter from my pocket dimension.....

With the scepter in my hands, me, A, A'habbat, Xander, Demonica/Demonious, Angela/Angelo and the other SCPs all went back to the chaotic scene. More than ready to fight.

The place was in utter ruin......

The campsites and the SCP foundation's building was nothing but a pile of ruble and dust.

All death was on the ground badly injured...... He had scars all over his body..... And it looks like the scarlet king stabbed his left eye...... Either way he was in no condition to fight.....

The scarlet king was also injured and exhausted, but not as much as all death....... And it looks like he was about to land the finishing blow on all death......

A:"Y/N! IF WE USE COMBINE OUR POWERS TOGETHER WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO KNOCK HIM DOWN AND USE THE SCEPTER THEN!"

A'habbat:"I'LL HELP TOO!"

So with the last of our strength all the energy me, A'habbat and A had left. We combined our powers and blasted a large energy beam at the scarlet king.

The beam was was a mix of 3 different colours. F/C(favorite colour) representing Y/N, purple representing A and gold representing A'habbat.

All death immediately teleported away.

The scarlet king was immediately pushed back and stumbled. But he did not fall.

I griped on to the scepter and used it's powers. It shot a large beam of energy that was 10x bigger and more powerfull than the one me, A'habbat and A managed to combine our powers to make.

It was incredible..... It was magical.... And most importantly...... It was powerful......

Powerful enough to knock the scarlet king to the ground..... And eventhough the scarlet king was knocked to the ground the scepter was still activated and still firing it's beam at the scarlet king.

The scarlet king tried to fight back but to no avail. Soon he passed out on the ground....

Y/N:"d-did we win....?"

A'habbat:"I-I can't believe it.... HE'S DEAD!"

A:"FINALLY!"

We went back to the others excited to share the good news!

But.... Of course..... Our little story didn't end there......

A'habbat, Xander, Demonica/Demonious, Angela/Angelo and the other SCPs were walking Infront of me and A.

As we were going back to the others, I felt like something wasn't right....

Defeating the scarlet that way felt.... Easy...... Too easy..........

As if we aren't even close to actually winning....

Then my six sense went off.....

I was stunned when I sensed that there was still danger.....

Y/N:"hey.... A......"

A:"yeah?"

Y/N:"do you get the feeling like we haven't won yet....?"

A paused dead in her tracks....

A'habbat turned around to look at us....

A'habbat:"what's wrong you 2?"

A:"ah... Nothing don't worry about it."

A'habbat:(slightly concerned)"if you say so...."

A:(whispers into Y/N's ears)"I see I'm not the only one with that feeling....."

Y/N:(whispers)"so you also feel like something's wrong....?"

A:(whispers)"very wrong....."

Y/N:(whispers)"d-do you think he's still alive......?"

A:(whispers)"if he is, then he shouldn't be.... Like A'habbat said it's impossible for him to survive getting hit by the scepter...."

A paused again..... And this time her eyes widened......

A:"unless it wasn't the real scepter....."

Y/N:"!?!?!?"

Both me and A started running back to the direction of the scarlet king's corpse.

A'habbat:"Y/N!!! A!!! Where are you 2 going!?"

When A'habbat yelled the others also realized that me and A where running back to the battle field.....

Me and A ran as fast as we could onto the battle field....

As we got there..... What was supposed to be there, the scarlet king's corpse was gone.......

Soon a large fire ball was falling from the sky.....

Me and A we're almost squashed by the fire ball but dodged just in time.

When I looked back.....

A'habbat and the others were traped in a large cage.....

!?:"AHAHAHHAHA!!!!"

As I looked up the colour completely drained from my face.....

The scarlet king.... Was still alive.....

Scarlet king:"YOU THINK YOU COULD DEFEAT ME THAT EASILY!?"

Scarlet king pov:

As I looked down on Y/N and A both their faces paled. It was hilarious!

The real scepter might have been able to actually kill me but.... It wasn't the real scepter.

It was the fake scepter I told my fear filled slave to replace the real scepter with.

A pov:

I turned to Y/N and grabbed her hand and started running back to the brothers death, the rest of the SCP foundation staff and survivors with her!

But then I saw someone..... Y/N also saw and realized who it was.....

A:"!?!?!?"

Y/N:"XANDER!? YOU'RE NOT CAPTURED!"

Y/N went up to Xander and hugged him.

A:"Y/N IT'S NOT THE TIME! COME ON YOU 2 LET'S RUN FOR IT!"

Xander:"I'm sorry Y/N......"

I was confused when Xander said those words. I didn't know what he meant by sorry..... Y/N was just as confused.

But then....

Xander pov:

As Y/N hugged me

I summoned a knife and stabbed them.....

Xander:'I'm sorry Y/N..... but I don't have a choice.....'

A pov:

A:"XANDER YOU TRAITOR!"

I yelled at him furiously. And I smacked him across the face. But honestly he deserved worse.

When I smacked him he dropped Y/N. I quickly grabbed them and started running to the brothers death hoping that they weren't captured.

Y/N was conscious.... But they were bleeding out..... And Xander stabbed Y/N in the leg so they're having a hard time walking. They have the powers of regeneration but the stab wound is really deep.... So it's going to take about an hour for it to heal.

The scarlet king was chasing us and Xander was following behind him.

I was so angry at Xander that if this wasn't a life or death situation iwould beat the sh1t out of him right now. And then tourture him for the rest of his pathetic life.

My heart was racing. I was running as fast as I possibly could.

After I got further away from them I had enough space to teleport to the brothers death.

All death:"A! WHAT HAPPENED!? AND WHY IS Y/N INJURED!?"

A:"THE SCARLET KING! HE'S STILL ALIVE!"

Small death:"HOW!? YOU GUYS USED THE SCEPTER DIDN'T YOU!?"

A:"IT WASN'T THE REAL SCEPTER! XANDER BETRAYED US AND SWAPPED THE REAL SCEPTER FOR A FAKE ONE!"

Great death:"WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER'S!?"

A:"CAPTURED!"

Y/N:"A-A...."

A:"Y/N DON'T MOVE AND RELAX! YOU'LL ONLY GET WORST!"

All death:"WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! LET'S GO!"

All death quickly summoned a portal and we were back at the brothers death realm.

A:"Y/N listen to me! You need to rest.... So I'll take you to the room you stayed in before, and you go and rest ok?"

Y/N:"a-are.... y-you.... Serious....? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!?"

A:"Y/N calm down!"

Y/N:"NO I CAN'T CALM DOWN! I CAN'T REST! NOT HERE! NOT NOW!"

As I try to free myself from A's grip, A pulled something out of thin air. It looked like..... A syringe.....

A syri-.......

WAIT A SYRINGE!?

I try flailing my arms around and doing what ever I can to escape A's grip but she was holding onto me too firmly.....

Soon she injected the substance inside the syringe into my arm.

My vision started to blur and soon my eyelids felt heavy...... I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and closed my eyes.....

.....

...

.

When I opened my eyes again, I was in the room I stayed in the last time I was here. My waist was wrapped in bandages, it made me uncomfortable.

I was hesitant but got up. I looked around and tried remembering what happened and why I was here. Soon the realization hit me.

................

F*CK

Y/N:'WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO! XANDER BACKSTABBED US! THE OTHERS ARE CAPTURED! AND I DON'T HAVE THE REAL SCEPTER! I'M NO- WE'RE SCREWED!'

As I was having a mini panic attack about the situation I realized something else.

Y/N:"Where's A....?"

I slowly cracked open the door of my room. Instantly.... I heard distant screaming and shouting....

I wasn't able to hear everything but I did hear a few things. I heard people saying things like: this is bad....., WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!, Can anyone thing of anything we can do? and We should wake her up!

I was anxious. I didn't know if it's a good idea to go outside my room or not.

After I finally built up the courage to walk out of my room..... I walked down the hallway.

The hallway had beautiful portraits of either skulls, skeletons and of course the brothers death. There was also a portrait of the brothers death with A and another person, I felt like I seen him before.

In the portrait all death was standing in the middle with small death on his right and great death on his left. A was infront of great death, but since she was shorter than great death it wasn't like she was blocking his face. It looked like he was holding A by her shoulders. A looked around 18 maybe 19 years old in the portrait and she was smiling. She rarely ever smiles, actually now that I think about it I never seen A smile so far.

And then there was the mystery person. Small death was grabbing his shoulders, just like what great death was doing with A in the portrait. And he was probably older than A since he looked bigger than her, maybe 21 or 22 years old.

At some point I reached a staircase that lead down stairs where all the yelling was coming from.

As I peeked down stairs I saw a living room. A and the brothers death were arguing in the room.

I listened in on their conversation.

A:"WE CAN'T JUST FORCE Y/N TO GO BACK AND FIGHT HIM! NOT IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS!"

Great death:"I AGREE! IF WE HAD THE UPPER HAND IN THIS SITUATION IT WOULD ONLY BE LOGICAL FOR US TO STRIKE BACK, BUT RIGHT NOW WERE AT A DISADVANTAGE"

All death:"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WERE AT A DISADVANTAGE!? IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THE CHANCES OF US WINNING NOW IS CLOSE TO IMPOSSIBLE! BUT WE STILL NEED TO FINISH THIS FIGHT!"

Small death:"THE 3 OF YOU CALM DOWN! I KNOW WE'RE IN A VERY STRESSFUL SITUATION RIGHT NOW BUT WE CAN'T LOSE OUR COOL AND MAKE THINGS WORSE!"

A:"WELL WE CAN'T JUS-"(stops talking)"....."

Small death:"A? Is something wrong.....?"

A:(sigh)"you can come out now Y/N. I know you're here."

As A turns her head to face me, the brothers death does the same.

Great death:"how much did you hear?"

Y/N:"I heard Great death saying that we're at a disadvantage and All death saying we should go back to finishing the fight. And honestly, I agree with him."

A:"what.....? Are you serious?"

Y/N:(nods)

A:"....."(shakes head in disbelief)"ARE YOU CRAZY/STUPID!? YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR SELF KILLED IF YOU DO THAT!"

Y/N:"I know it's not the best plan in the world...... But what else can we do?"

A:"no..... If we're going to have to fight him again then we're doing it my way"

The brothers death+Y/N:"your way?"

A:"yes cuz unlike the rest of you I have a plan. And that is me distracting the scarlet king long enough for you guys to get the others free and ready for battle. The scarlet king might have already got his daughters back and asked A'nuht to resurrect his fallen soldiers, A'nuht might be adept at magic but even she needs time to recover her energy so she probably only managed to resurrect only around 1000 of her father's soilders."

Y/N:"only 1000......?"

A:"trust me the scarlet king has over billions of other elder gods working for him. So A'nuht only being able to resurrect 1000 in the meantime is pretty good thing with all things considered."

Y/N:"alright..... But..... How are you going to distract the scarlet king?"

A:"I don't exactly know..... But I'm sure I'll figure something out."

I was nervous. More nervous than ever before.

I want sure what I should think. I agree with all death that we should finish this fight, but at the same time I'm scared of how this fight could end.

And now that the discussion is over, I'm walking back to my room to get ready for tomorrow.

I'm not feeling good about tomorrow but I know for a fact, that all this has got to end.

I tried to calm myself down and not stress it but I can't help but worry.

To get my mind of tomorrow I decided to take a shower.

I opened the closet in my room to see if there was anything I could wear. Thankfully there was a bunch of outfits that I could wear. There were shorts, jeans, leggings, hoddies, jackets, t-shirts, sweaters and a few accessories. I guess A had put these here.

After I carefully took off my bandages. I went to take my shower.

I guess I few hours had passed since after I finished changing, I heard A knock on my door and told me that she and the brothers death made some dinner.

After I finished getting ready, I opened the door and started heading down stairs.

Half way down the stairs a delicious aroma hit my nose. I almost drooled at imagining how delicious the food must be. As soon as I got downstairs, my jaw dropped. The table that the brothers death and A was once arguing at a few hours ago was now covered in food. It looked like a meal fit for royalty.

I saw A and the brothers death at the table, already eating. It looks like I was the last one here.

There was only one seat left so I had to sit next to A.

I started putting everything I wanted to eat onto my plate. After grabbing everything I started chowing down the food as quickly as I can.

A:"slow down Y/N, your gonna choke on your food if you keep eating at that fast pace. Plus your barely chewing."

Y/N:(swallows food)"hey you'd be as hungry as I am if you went thru everything that I went thru during just a few months. Plus this food is super delicious, I don't think I ever ate anything this good in my entire life!"

Small death:"then you can thank A for that, she's the one who cooked all this after all."

Y/N:"wait really!?"

A:"the brothers death don't know how to cook so I'm always on cooking duty. So I learned a lot about cooking."

Y/N:"no wonder this tastes so good"

A:"meh, these aren't the best dishes I've made"

And so we were chatting the entire time during dinner. I was still nervous about tomorrow but the dinner helped ease my mind.

After dinner I went back to my room. I tried falling asleep but couldn't. No matter what I can't stop worrying about tomorrow......

I decided to take a walk around the mansion. I got out of my bed and opened the door to my room. I started randomly walking down the halls of the mansion.

When I was struggling around, I heard noises coming from down stairs. It sounded as if things were being broken and thrown around.....

I went down and walked to a door that the noise was coming from. I was extremely hesitant but since my six sense didn't go off, I decided to open the door.

When I opened the door the first thing I see is A with her scythe in hand fighting 3 robot looking things. The robots were all armed with weapons. One with a gun, the other with a machete and the last one with a long sword.

It looks like A was winning. But when she turned around she saw me. A got distracted and the robot with the gun was aiming at her. Out of instinct I shove A out of the way, as I result both of us basically got thrown on the floor while trying to avoid the robots' attacks.

I quickly got to my feet and summon my own scythe while A grabbed her scythe that fell out of her hands when I shoved her.

In only a few minutes me and A defeated those robots. Soon we decided to take a little sit on the chairs near by.

A:"sorry if I woke you up with the loud noises Y/N"

Y/N:"huh? Oh! Don't worry I wasn't even asleep. I couldn't sleep so I went to take a small walk around the mansion, then I heard the noise and came here."

A:"I see"

Y/N:"anyways, what were you doing?"

A:"just some late night training. I couldn't sleep either."

Y/N:"late night training? Is that why there were robots varying weapons?"

A:"yep, I programed them to be my training dummies. I usually train with them to improve my agility and other combat skills."

Y/N:"......can I try?"

A:"try what?"

Y/N:"training with the training dummies."

A:"I don't have any problems with you training..... But are you sure? It's really late at night and you should get some rest."

Y/N:"not like I can sleep anyway"

A:(nods)

After a few hours of training I felt like I was finally tired enough to sleep. But I decided go to one last round before completely finishing my training session with A.

As we were in the middle of fighting. A did something I thought of as extremely cool and something that could really help us tomorrow.

A made some smoke appear near her and after the smoke died down I saw not just A but 3 of her.

One of them went to fight the robot with a long sword while the other 2 went to deal with the robot with a gun.

I was so distracted, I didn't notice the robot with the machete sneaking up behind me until one of the 3 As yelled at me to duck.

I didn't duck but instead I swung my scythe at the robot, decapitating it.

The 3 As quickly finished of the other robots.

Soon 2 of the As disappeared into thin air and the A that was left went to check up on me.

A:"Y/N are you ok!?"

Y/N:"yeah, I'm fine. Sorry about your robot though......"

A:"it's fine I can always rebuild it. Why did you get distracted?"

Y/N:"why was I distracted!? There were 3 of you! Like, how do you even do that!?"

A:"oh, you don't know I have an ability called duplicate. You could probably do it too."

Y/N:"wait really!?"

A:"yes, just concentrate on making another Y/N or multiple Y/Ns, oh and don't break your focus it only makes them disappear."

Y/N:"alright, I'll try"

As I focused and concentrated on making multiple copies of my self, nothing happened. After 15 full minutes of trying, I realized that I couldn't do it.

I finally gave up and went back to bed. I would have kept trying but I was already exhausted since I was training literally just a few seconds before trying to clone my self. Plus I was sleepy and I needed as much sleep as I can get for tomorrow.

I went to my room and basically threw my self onto the bed, before finally falling asleep.

The next day......

I woke up, still exhausted from yesterday's training. I felt super sleepy but I didn't have time for being lazy. I was half asleep but I got up and stretched a bit.

Then I took a quick shower and threw on my clothes and headed down stairs. As I walked down stairs I smelled the delicious food that basically jolted me wide awake.

I saw A cooking breakfast.

Y/N:"morning A, what you cooking?"

A:"oh! Y/N I didn't notice you come in. I'm making some bacon and eggs. Although I also finished making some waffles and pancakes. Their on the table just get a plate from the cupboard and grab which ever you like, I'm almost finish with the bacon and eggs."

I nodded as I grabbed a plate from the cupboard and started grabbing the food that was already on the table. Soon A finished with the bacon and eggs and placed a plate with the bacon and eggs on the table for me to grab.

Soon the brothers death came down stairs and also started eating.

I ate as much as I could. It was delicious! I was so full I could explode!

Soon the others also finished eating.

All death:"now that we're finish eating.... It's time to come up with a more detailed plan for our rescue mission and for ending this war...."

Scarlet king pov:

It's early in the morning, my prisoners are awake and are going to be interrogated soon and I couldn't be more pleased.

Not only did Xander do as I said and swap out the scepter from Y/N but I still also have the real scepter.

A'nuht managed to resurrect 3000 of my solders, it might not be any close to the amount of solders I had before but it's a start.

I was in my throne room giving commands to my slaves and servants, when suddenly one of my guards came in and told me that my disappointment of a daughter and the other captured SCPs that were helping her escaped.

Apparently A, Y/N and the brothers death had snuck in without anyone noticing and freed them.

I was in a decent mood before hearing the news and now I'm more then just upset, I was furious.....

Scarlet king:"RECAPTURE THEM! AND BRING ME THE HEADS OF THE BROTHERS DEATH, Y/N AND A!"

Guard:"y-yes, your m-majesty!"

As my guard left I got up from my throne and called in my daughters to discuss this matter.

I had told them to meet me at the 2nd floor living room and as soon as all my daughters were there I immediately shut and locked the door to the living room making sure no one's spying or listening in to our conversation.

Scarlet king:"I'll get straight to the point, I called you all here to tell you that your idiotic sister and the other SCPs that rebelled against me has escaped."

My daughters' looked confused and awe struck. And I don't blame them, we captured them just yesterday and they somehow managed to escape, even with all the guards and security I put around the place.

Scarlet king:"before you all ask how, A, Y/N along with the bothers death snuck in and rescued them. They rescued them just a few minutes ago so they shouldn't have gone for. I need all of you and your armies to look for them. And just in case put the kingdom on lockdown."

A'tivik pov:

I gathered my troops as quick as a could and headed to the kingdom's center. The center was the most crowded street and since I'm father's most trusted, I'm the one that is sent to the center.

As soon as me and my solders arrived the people at the center had all tensed up. Some began whispering, some ran and some were frozen in place.

I made an announcement that basically stated that those that try to leave the center shall directly be killed and that everyone must comply.

Most of the people immediately stoped what they were doing and started protesting.

I threw my dagger at one of the protesting citizens and people either went to check up on the dead man or went quiet.

I order some of my soldiers to search the area and ordered some to stay on guards around the kingdom center.

I also helped checked the peasants and when I was going to declare that the rebelled SCPs, my useless sister, A, Y/N and the brothers death aren't here, I saw someone with a black hood and robe. They seemed suspicious so I followed them.

As I followed them I realized that they must have noticed that I was following because I noticed that they were picking up their speed. I also picked up my speed and once I got close enough I grabbed their hood and saw their face.

It was A. I recognized her from when she was still welcomed at the castle/palace...... If only she stayed with us, we could have actually been a good team. She was always less annoying than my sisters.

A quickly grabbed her wrists and restrained her hands behind her back.

But she was resistant and managed to throw me off of her. She ran away, I chased after her and soon my solders realized the situation and followed behind me with some of them getting Infront of A trying to grab her.

A dodged all of them and started running faster. I was already running as fast as I could so I had no choice but to call my sisters and tell them the news in hopes that they can catch A before she gets away.

A'ghor pov:

I was searching the people to see if one of them is a troublesome imposter that was in disguise. But then A'tivik called, as sisters we can use a spell called blood connection. It basically makes it so that people we are related to by blood whether it be our parents, siblings or anyone we're related to by blood can telepathically call each other.

A'tivik:"ALL OF YOU LISTEN UP! I'M CHASING AFTER A AND SHE'S FASTER THAN ME SO I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH HER FOR MUCH LONGER BEFORE I LOSE HER! SHE'S HEADING TOWARDS THE FRONT GATE!"

The second I heard that I began to panic a little. I was the closest to the front gates, so if A escapes it will be my fault!

I started frantically looking around. A'tivik said A was wearing a black hood and robe. A'tivik already pulled down her hood, so A should be easy to spot!

But then again..... She was always good at hiding and sneaking around. Like back when she used to join us on missions that father would send us to. She would always be able to silently sneak into places and create sneak attacks that always ended in success.

A'tellif was always baffled by how A manages to keep secretes and walk among people more unnoticed than her. But she did still praise and respect A for being able to do such things. A'tellif always looked up to A, atleast until that day.....

Wait a sec- ugh! Focus A'ghor this is no time to be remembering those days! A betrayed us and left! She is now working for the brothers death, father's biggest enemies.

As I tried to get a grip on my self, one of my solders yelled.

A'ghor's solder:"YOUR HIGHNESS AN IDENTIFIED HUMAN FEMALE HAS BEEN SPOTTED NEAR THE GATES!"

A'ghor:"!!!!"

I ran to the gates while shouting at my solders to captur her.

I caught up to A and swung my sword at her. I cut of a part of her clothes but I couldn't actually get her.

The good news is that the front gates were still locked so she can't escape.

But then A threw a large fire ball at the gates and since the gates were made out of wood......

A'ghor:(cussing in some unknown language)

As swung my sword at her again she dodged but it slowed her down slightly.

As A was about to reach the front gates..... An energy beam shot her! She quickly got up but I tackled her back to the ground.

I quickly used my powers to chain A's hands behind her back. She struggled against the chains but she couldn't break free. I used my strongest spell for those chains so of course she wouldn't break free.

A'nuht:"are the chains strong enough to hold?"

A'ghor:"!?, When did you get here!?"

A'nuht:"who do you think shot that energy beam at A?"

A'ghor:"oh, and yeah I think the chains will hold. Atleast until we get back to the castle/palace anyways."

A'nuht:"you think that Y/N and the others are with her?"

A'ghor:"beats me. A'tivik was the one who first caught A."

After a brief struggle of forcing A to follow us to the castle/palace.... We returned to the castle/palace and went straight into the throne room. Father grinded as he saw A.

Scarlet king pov:

Scarlet king:"girls you may leave now"

My daughters nodded their heads and left.

A was still chained and she looked angry. Ha! It's funny seeing her like this.

Scarlet king:"now A, tell me where are the others?"

A:"what makes you think I'll tell you?"

Scarlet king:"if you won't tell me fine. I'll just have A'tellif disguise her self as you and find them for me."

A:"WHAT!? NO!"

Scarlet king:"then tell me. Where are they?"

A:"grr..... They're back in the mortal realm...... Site-19......"

Scarlet king:(chuckles)"that wasn't so bad now was it?"

A:"it was the worst....."

Scarlet king:"oh well it doesn't matter, now follow me."

A:"where are we going?"

Scarlet king:"to the dungeon of course. You didn't expect me to just let you go, did you?"

I got up and draged A down to the dungeon. I threw her down to the floor and locked her cell. I called in A'nuht, A'tellif and A'zieb to guard her while I told my other daughters to get their solders ready to go to the mortal realm.

I opened the portal to the mortal realm all my solders are now in the mortal realm. Now it me and my daughters turn to step in.

It's time for me to get rid of those annoying pests once and for all.

Y/N pov:

Alright...... It's finally go time.

The gate of the scarlet king's castle/palace has a hole in it as a result of the fire ball.....

All according to plan.

Scarlet king pov:

All my daughter except for A'nuht, A'tellif and A'zieb are in the mortal realm. Just as I was about to step in the portal.....

*BANG!*

The sound of an explosion..... COMING FROM MY CASTLE/PALACE!?

I immediately close my portal.

I turned around, only to be meet with a kick to my face!

Y/N:"THAT WAS FOR CAPTURING MY FRIENDS FOR THE FIRST TIME!"

They angrily threw a energy orb at me and it hit my stomach.

Y/N:"AND THAT WAS FOR CAPTURING MY FRIENDS FOR THE SECOND TIME!"

They swung their scythe at me. I quickly summoned my sword and blocked them but they took advantage of me not being prepared for a fight and shot an energy beam at me.

Y/N:"AND THAT WAS FOR ALL THE TIMES YOU KIDNAPED ME, A AND A'HABBAT!"

I had enough of this foolishness!

I blasted a energy beam at them but they created an energy shield and blocked my energy beam.

I stopped and they immediately let down their shield. So I threw an energy orb at them instead.

It was a direct hit to their face.

Y/N pov:

DAMN IT!

Ugh! Holding my own against the scarlet king while waiting for the brothers death to find the real scepter in his castle/palace is going to be harder than I thought.....

I quickly stood up but the scarlet king kicked me down. He tried to stab me but I tried to dodge but he still manages to cut my shoulder.

That f*cking hurts! Why the hell does his sword have to be so sharp!

He tried to stab me again but I used my scythe to block his attack. We were stuck at in a stalemate. I was trying to think of something or anything I could do to break this annoying and damned stalemate.

Then I remembered. Their's more than one way to break a stalemate.....

Y/N:"ugh..... I can't keep this up for much longer........"

Scarlet king:"oh? What are you trying to say?"

Y/N:"I....... I s-surender........"

Scarlet king:"ha! Do you really think I would believe you?"

Y/N:"I'm serious......"

Scarlet king:"stop lying! It's ridiculous that you think I would fall for something like that!"

As he said that..... He let his guard down and was less focused on the fight.....

I quickly and sneakily kicked his leg from under him which made him stumble backwards. I swiftly cut a part of his arm with my scythe.

I could have kept going but I needed to stay focus and remember that I just need to hold out until the brothers death gets here with the scepter. I can't over use my energy, if I ran out of energy before the brothers death get here than the plan can either fail or I'll just have a harder time dealing with the scarlet king.

All death pov:

We blown up the entrance to the castle/palace.

Y/N told us where she found the scepter last time. Since that traitor Xander had swapped out the scepter when Y/N wasn't looking, when they first took the scepter it should have been the real one. So it should still be there.

Great death and small death are looking for the scepter and I'm looking for the scarlet king's daughters. 3 of his daughters should still be here.

If they get in the way now our plan could fail, and I certainly can't let them get to Y/N either.

I searched all the halls and rooms except for the dungeon. Just in case I collected myself and headed down the dungeon stairs. I try to be as quiet as possible and I made sure that the dungeon door was locked after I came in, that way if they really are here they can't escape.

I walked down the stairs quickly yet quietly as to not alert anyone of my presence. As I head down stairs I heard voices, or to be more exact people yelling and arguing.

A'zieb pov:

Me and my sisters, A'nuht and A'tellif were guarding A's cell as father told us to do. But then we heard a huge explosion.

I wanted to go up stairs to check on the noise but A'nuht argued that we need to stay here and guard A.

A'tellif said that 1 of us could go up stairs and the other 2 can just stay and guard A but I argued that all of us should go and check on the noise because if only 1 of us goes, than they'll be more likely to die or be captured if there's a lot of enemies.

And A'nuht argued that this might just be a trick that A's trying to pull, to escape.

We argued for a while but then, a sickle was thrown out of nowhere and hit A'nuht's sholder. She fell back while screaming in pain.

We looked up and saw.... all death........

All death pov:

I found the scarlet king's daughters. It's time to put this to an end. I summoned another 2 of my sickles and and swung them at A'zieb.

A'zieb dodged at the last second. A'tellif on the other hand.....

A'tellif:"UGH!"

A'zieb:"A'TELLIF!"

my scythe hit A'tellif's arm. She stumbled back a little but she didn't fall. As I blinked A'tellif disappeared from my field of vision.

A'tellif.... Her seal is hidden..... She's using her powers.

Before I have another moment to think, A'zieb swung her mace at me but I dodged. I manage to grab her arm and restrain her. But that didn't last long as A'tellif pulled me off A'zieb and showed her self, she was stuck in-between me and A'zieb now.

She lunged at me with her pocket knife but I simply step out the way. And as some point she got close enough for me to grab her so I use a freeze spell on her so now she's frozen in place. As for A'zieb, she ran at me with full speed and was more than ready to swing her mace at my face. I stepped out of her way and she stuck the wall with her mace instead. Her mace got stuck in the wall as she tried to pull it out.

As I dodged them I didn't see A'nuht getting up and summoning her staff. She shot me with a lightning bolt. I was stunned for a bit but quickly got myself together.

I calmly walked towards A'nuht as she tried to shot me with different spells but I dodged them or redirected them as I grab her arm and twisted it. She screamed but then bit her lip to keep quiet, although a tear did run down her cheek.

A'zieb finally managed to get her mace out the wall as she charged at me again.

She swung her mace but I instead caught it. I pulled the mace out of her hands and swung it at her. It looks like while she can handle a mace, she can't handle being hit by a mace.

I created a portal to basically the jail cells in my mansion and threw the 3 of them down there. They should all be in their own cells now.

Then I walked over to one of the dungeons cells and opened the door.

A:"all death. Is phase 2 aka get rid of the scarlet king's daughter a success?"

All death:"well I got rid of the scarlet king's daughters that were still here. But I'm not sure how your real self is dealing with the scarlet king's daughters in the mortal realm."

A....?:"what about phase 1 and 3?"

All death:"phase 1 is Y/N distraction the scarlet king, that phase is currently in motion. As for phase 3 find the scepter is also currently in motion."

A....?:"I see..... I hope everything works out......"

All death:"so do I.... You may go now clone A"

A's clone:"bye...."

And like that A's clone disappeared into thin air. I wonder how the real A is doing in the mortal realm......

A pov:

As soon as I got to the mortal world, I along with A'habbat and the SCPs, researchers and Johnson got straight to work on setting up the traps, in the already destroyed site-19. After setting them up I connected them to the trigger.

I got the signal that my clone had been captured by the scarlet king from all death. After that I got myself, A'habbat and the SCPs in position and waited for the scarlet king's daughters and their armies that were coming here.

After they arrived and the portal closed behind them before the scarlet king stepped out and them being confused...... I pulled the trigger.

As soon as the trigger was pulled, what was left of site-19 was now ruble and dust. And a majority of that army was now nothing more than a pile of flesh, bone, blood and organs. Some of them were still moving underneath the ruble but they probably wouldn't last long.

As for the ones still standing unharmed or only a little bit hurt.....

A:"ATTACK!"

As soon as I said those words the SCPs charged into battle. It seems like A'tivik, A'ghor and A'distat had finally put the pieces together.

I also came out of my hiding place with A'habbat. I threw my scythe at the 3 sisters but they either dodged, jumped out the way or ducked.

A'ghor:"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE!? I MYSELF CAPTURED YOU, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ESCAPE!"

A:"what makes you think that was the real me?"

A'tivik:"now I get it....... I KNEW IT WAS WAY TO EASY WHEN A'GHOR SAID SHE CAPTURED YOU!"

A'distat:"wha- ..... D-did..... DID YOU USE YOUR CLONING ABILITY AND CLONE YOUR SELF AGAIN!?"

A'ghor:"!!!"

A:"yup"

A'habbat was now behind her sisters and they still haven't noticed because their too focused on me.

I looked at A'habbat and nodded.

A'ghor:"why did you just no-"

Before she could finish A'habbat threw her spear at her and it pierced thru her stomach. She quickly fell to the ground and then A'tivik and A'distat turned around to see A'habbat standing there summoning another spear.

I quickly shot a fire ball at A'tivik but she deflected it just in time. However she accidently deflected it towards A'distat's direction.

A'distat, unlike A'tivik was unable to dodge or deflect the incoming fire ball and got hit. However she was still standing but got a burn mark along with a part of her clothes burnt.

A'tivik threw a dagger at me and ran to her sisters. She was using some sort of healing spell. Me and A'habbat quickly tried to stop her from completing the spell, and we succedded however she managed to still heal her 2 sisters major wounds so they were able to still fight.

Me and A'habbat got into fighting fighting position. And after a few seconds of all of us keeping still we charged at one another with full speed. Swung our weapons at each other, slicing, cutting and doing whatever we can to harm the opposite side. It was a mess.

We were all attacking each other but it was basically a stand still, with no one being able to break the tie.

Until....

SCP 682/Atanti had came in and basically charged at A'tivik at full speed. It send her flying across the battle field.

SCP 076-2/Able was next as he swung his sword at A'ghor. The both of them soon engaged in a sword fight.

Then came SCP 106/Lawrence and SCP 953/Rabane. 106/Lawrence use his pocket dimension to hold A'distat in place as 953/Rabane was basically clawing, bitting and stabbing her with her claws.

A:"AREN'T YOU GUYS SUPPOSED TO BE DEALING WITH THEIR ARMIES!?"

SCP 105/Iris:"don't worry A we took care of all of them. Some even surrendered and switched to our side. But since they're hurt 049/Jackson taking care of them and making sure they're ok. 035/Dyo is helping him and SCP 053/Abby, SCP 191/Madeline, SCP 239/Sigurros, SCP 999/Risus, SCP 131-a, SCP 131-b and 079/Glitch are also there."

SCP 073/Cain:"yes, I'm sure they can handle them selves and we were getting worried about the 2 of you so we came to check up on you"

SCP 173/Billy:"we also wanted to help out but it looks like 682, 076-2/Able, 106/Lawrence and 953/Rabane has gotten things under control"

SCP 096/Lanky:"yeah...."

A'habbat:"alright then..... But shouldn't we go help them....?"

A:"yes, let's split up. I'll go help 682 with A'tivik. A'habbat you go help 076-2/Able with A'ghor. The rest of you go help 953/Rabane and 106/Lawrence, I'm sure that they wouldn't be able to keep up with A'distat much longer from the looks of it."

I turn around to see A'distat breaking free from 106/Lawrence's grip and attacking 953/Rabane.

We split up and started helping out the others. We quickly and efficiently took out the 3 sister and tied them up, I wound describe the fight scene but it happened so fast that there was barely a fight. After that we started heading back.

Y/N pov:

It's been like what? 20 minutes? The brothers death aren't here yet and I'm exhausted as f*ck. I'm not gonna last for much longer......

The scarlet king swung his sword at me again. I blocked it with my scythe. AGAIN!

I swear I'm gonna lose it if this keeps up......

I'm extremely exhausted and he isn't one bit tired. The scarlet king saw this and grinned......

Scarlet king:"you seem tired Y/N..... You might as well give up."

Y/N:"I'll never give up! Especially if it's to you!"

Large flames that I can create surrounded me and when the fire cleared up. My eyes were glowing and line patterns with my favourite colour started forming on my body and I was wearing the same unique and powerful suit of armor like last time.

He stoped smiling and grit his teeth, clearly angry.....

Scarlet king:"fine then.... Have it your way."

We continued to fight for the next few minutes. But then when he swung his sword at my for the 56th time I dodged but I fell by hitting my foot against a rock that was on the ground.

I loosened my grip on my scythe and it fell out of my hand as I fell. I tried to get up but he grabbed my arm and kicked my stomach. I fell again.

He gripped my arm and stabbed my hand. He pulled his sword out, I could see the hole in my hand and the blood dripping out from it. Because of my hand literally being stabbed I couldn't use that hand to pick up my scythe. I tried to pick up the scythe with my other hand but it was to far for my other hand to reach.

The scarlet king slashed my back. Oh 343...... Even with my powers of regeneration that's most likely going to leave a scar.....

I kick his leg from under him. Thankfully it was enough force to make him fall down.

I grabbed my scythe with my good hand and cut his arm off. But unfortunately...... It instantly regenerated......

Y/N:"DAMN IT!"

Scarlet king:"ready to give up now?"

Y/N:"NEVER!"

I swung again this time my scythe hit his shoulder. Now the sharp blade of my scythe was stuck in his shoulder. Out of pain he let out a small hiss.

He pulled the scythe out of his shoulder. While he was busy doing that I use my power of blood control to shape all the blood that I lost during the fight, into a small throwing knifes and threw them at him at full speed. He dodged most of it but not all of it.

The fight continued on like this for a while. I was getting more and more tired but he was still completely fine with only a few scars and wounds.

Even in my OP form I was still losing....

If the brothers death don't get here in the next 10 seconds...... I SWEAR THAT I WILL BEAT THEIR AS-

All death came running at the scarlet king and started engaging in a fight with him.

I blinked in shock and confusion. Huh, I knew the saying of 'speak of the devil and he shall appear' but I didn't think people meant that literally.

I turn around and saw great death, small death, A and A'habbat.

A:"sorry it took us a bit longer than we thought to regroup. The SCPs are safe and sound in the mortal realm."

A'habbat:"good news we captured my sister's and their armies either joined us or got killed"

Great death:"and we got the scepter"

Y/N:"how do we know if it's the real one? It could be another trap."

Small death:"don't worry I checked"

Y/N:"I'd ask how but right now there's no time for that. Give it here."

Great death handed me the scepter. Now we just need to get all death away from the scarlet king.

Y/N:"we need to get great death away from the scarlet king.... Any ideas?"

A:"well.... All death knows a freeze spell, I don't know if it works on the scarlet king..... But if it does he could run to us and we can use the scepter on the scarlet king."

Y/N:"meh, worth a shot"

I turn around and look at all death and the scarlet king fighting and realized all death was lossing.

Y/N:"crap.... This better work....."

A:"ALL DEATH USE YOUR FREEZE SPELL!"

When A said that all death nodded. The scarlet king realized what we were doing.

The scarlet king tried to stab all death but all death dodged and used the freeze spell.

He ran towards us.

All death:"HURRY! My spell won't last long on him...."

I pointed the scepter at him. And fired it was like the fake scepter but 1000x more powerful. I was having a hard like trying to keep steady. Thankfully A and A'habbat helped me control it.

It was though but we managed to hold the scepter steady. The freeze spell worn out but it wasn't a problem any more, with the scepter blasting it's magic at the scarlet king he can't fight back.

He struggled a lot and fell down as he tried to get back up. The scepter was just to powerful for him. His face was now mostly disfigured as the scepter riped apart his flesh.

But......

Will it be powerful enough to completely defeat him?

I watched as he kept on struggling and realized..... Shouldn't he be death by now......? And isn't the scepters energy ruining out.....?

There's supposed to be 3 lines on the scepters handle that basically told us how much energy we have left.

There was only 1 line left......

As the situation dawned on me I grew anxious and looked at A and A'habbat.

A'habbat was smiling with a hopeful and confident face.

A was an entirely different story. She was shaking a bit and had a nervous look on her face...... Guess she must have realized as well......

I grew extremely anxious...... And looked back at the scarlet king and the scepters energy bar.........

10 seconds later......

The scepter's energy had completely ran out.....

The scarlet king was extremely weak but not dead.......

He was probably still as strong as me, A and All death combined....... He was a lot stronger than that before but still.....

As the scepter's energy completely ran out, he struggled a bit but managed to get up.

A'habbat looked like someone riped her soul out her body......

A looked scared but at the same time angry....... Really angry......

And as for me....... I was somewhat expecting this when I realized he should have already been dead, when the scepter was shot at him for the first 1-2 minutes. I was more determined than ever before now.

I quickly summoned and threw my scythe at him. He used his powers to deflect it back to my direction. I caught my scythe and got into a fighting stance.

He summoned his sword and charged at me. A created an energy dome to protect us. A'habbat was still frozen in shock. I went over to her and started shaking her.

Y/N:"SNAP OUT OF IT A'HABBAT! GET YOUR SELF TOGETHER!"

A'habbat:"r-right!"

A:"BOTH OF YOU, WHEN I SAY RUN, WE RUN, GOT IT!?"

As looked at A I realized that the dome was about to break. The brothers death were ready to fight. I looked towards the scarlet king. He was mad.... No he was livid. Like really livid.....

Y/N:"WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO RUN TO!?"

A:"RUN AND HIDE SOMEWHERE IN THE KINGDOM! WHEN YOUR SAFE GET THE MORTAL REALM! TELL THE SCPS!"

Seconds later..... The dome broke.....

A:"RUN!"

A'habbat:"LET'S GO Y/N!"

A'habbat draged me out of there, leaving A and the brothers death behind. We ran to the middle of the kingdom. The streets were littered with corpses......

I think I'm gonna throw up from either the smell or the sight of dead people.....

We broke into one of the near by houses. We locked the door and I started creating the portal.

Scarlet king:"COME OUT, WHERE EVER YOU ARE COME OUT!"

I peeked out the window making sure he doesn't notice me. Looked like he regenerated. But not completely..... It looks like there was some injures that he got from the scepter that took longer to regenerate. The portal was ready to go.

I don't know what happened to A and the brothers death but I know that they're safe somewhere. They must be..... Right....?

Me and A'habbat jumped thru the portal and we arrived at the mortal realm. The place was in ruins but we didn't care. We need to alert the others.

We ran to where the SCPs, researchers, Angela/Angelo and demonica/demonious were. They should be in a tent near site-19.

After 3 minutes of looking around we found the tent. We went in. SCP 049/Jackson was helping treat the other injuries that they got during the fight. There were also a few soldiers in the tent, probably the people from the scarlet king's army that switched over to our side.

Y/N:"GUYS!"

SCP 049/Jackson:"Y/N! Is it over? Did we finally win?"

Y/N:"about that..... He's still alive...."

As I said that everyone in the room froze.....

SCP 682/Atanti:"DIDN'T YOU USE THE SCEPTER!?"

Y/N:"it weakend him but he survived....."

SCP 073/Cain:"so far that's the only thing we know that can kill him and it failed, how are we supposed to beat him now?"

A'habbat:"we don't know......"

SCP 953/Rabane:"at this point we might as well give up...."

SCP 096/Lanky:"yeah....."

SCP 106/Lawrence:"NO! WE CAN'T JUST GIVE UP AFTER ALL WE DONE!"

SCP 076-2/Able:"YEAH! IF WE DIE, AT LEAST WE'LL DIE LIKE WARRIORS! NOT LIKE A BUNCH OF COWARDS!"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"that's not what I meant....."

Y/N:"well either way we can't give up. We just need another plan to-"

*Bang*

I froze..... I looked at the others and they looked at me.

I went to peak outside thru the tent's entrance. The sky was coloured a bone chilling crimson red.

I signaled A'habbat to come outside with me. She was hesitant but she came outside when I exited the tent.

A'habbat:"oh, god...... The sky......"

Y/N:"I know....."

A'habbat:"where do you think he is....?"

Y/N:"I don't know but it won't be long till he finds us....."

A'habbat:"I-I...... I can't do this....."

Y/N:"don't you dare back out now! After all we did and went thru we can't give up now! We just can't....."

A'habbat:"Y/N.... Before you came I did whatever I could to stop him..... Nothing I tried ever worked..... And it always resulted in massive casualties from my side..... After meeting you the hope that I lost came back to me..... I thought that maybe this time would be different...... But it's not..... We were close, but I guess it's just not meant to be...... No...... It was never meant to be......"

Y/N:"No..... No... No. No! NO! IF YOUR NOT GOING TO HELP THEN I'LL DO IT BY MYSELF!"

I ran off without a second thought. A'habbat was screaming at me to come back but I didn't care. Maybe it was because of the adrenalin, stress or anger..... But I knew I had to do something to stop this...... Even if it means sacrificing my own life.....

I need to end this.....

As I ran closer to the spot where I summoned my portal, I heard a dark laugh that can be coming from only one person.

As soon as I got there I saw him.... It doesn't look like he saw me though.....

He was wearing his usual red armor, wearing the same crown and carrying his large and sharp sword..... Although it seems like the scepter wasn't completely useless..... Before he was basically as tall and big as a 10 story building now he's just around 7 feet tall.

It made me a bit relieved but I knew that he was still extremely powerful. So I can't relax or let my guard down now.

I might as well take advantage of the fact that he hasn't noticed me to come up with a plan.

Actually I don't care how much I'm gonna regret this later on. Screw plans I'm just gonna wing it.

I threw a fire ball at him. He blocked it with his sword but I quickly run at him at full. I blasted him with an energy beam.

He was knocked a few feet back. It was pretty funny. I summoned my scythe and tried to decapitate him but he dodged out the way and managed to punch my stomach. 343...... That hurts.......

He tried punching me again but I dodged this time. The scarlet king looked slightly surprised at the fact that I was brave enough to fight him head on without a plan.

Scarlet king:"your brave to show your face......"

Y/N:"I'm ending this.... Once and for all....."

He swung his sword at me I dodged again. I swung my scythe at him but he dodged.

It was like that for a while with both of us trying to hurt the other with our weapons.

It was tiring defending my self and attacking him at the same time.

Until.....

He created a portal under my feet and I fell inside. I landed on my face and stomach as I got up. 343, my head is spinning.....

I don't know where I am but it looks similar to the void with the only difference is that it's all red...... The void was black with some parts of it being devoid of colour, here it's just different shades of red.....

There were dead trees with crimson bark..... The ground was shaded a scarlet red....... There were a few boulder and rocks on the ground coloured an extremely dark red, it almost looked black.....

Now that I look around more I can also see a castle/palace in the distance..... Wait a minute..... I-Is.... Is this the scarlet king's pocket dimension......?

I felt a lump form in my throat at the thought of that..... But I knew even if a tried denying it, I know I'm where I think I am.

And I don't like it one bit.......

I need to get out of here...... No mater what I won't die here.....

I thought that the scarlet king would be coming here to finish me off..... But I don't think he came in the portal after me.

Is he just planing on traping me here for the rest of eternity....? Or is this a trap.....?

I was hesitant but I knew that if I wanted to get out of here I needed to get to that castle/palace.....

I was getting close to the front gates of the castle/palace. The closer I got, the slower I was moving....

By now I was just slowly inching forward.....

When I finally got close enough to open the door, I hesitated. I was slightly trembling and sweeting bullets.....

Am I really going to do this.... I don't know what I might face behind this door..... It could very well be something that could actually lead to my death.....

In the end I sucked it up and opened the door. I was expecting the worse but everything that was inside the castle/palace was a perfect replica of the scarlet king's castle/palace in the void.......

It was a bit creepy actually.....

I was creeped out by the atmosphere of this place, it was similar to the one in the void but it had a different more sinister, unsettling and dark aura to it.....

It was creeping me out.... But I knew I had to focus. I need to get out of this place.

I just need to search the place and be really careful. I headed to the dungeon first because I felt like it would be a good place to hide something.

There were 7 candles illuminating the dungeon. Back in the void the dungeon walls, floor and celling were made of hard, black or dark grey stone. Here it was the same but the stones were an eerie red.....

343, I wish I could get out here quick.....

I inspected the room and saw nothing wrong. But I had a gut feeling that something was here.

I started messing with the stuff in the room hoping something would happen. Unfortunately nothing happened.

I sighed as I lean against one of the walls of the dungeon. I accidently moved one of the candles lighting up the dungeon.

*click*

I heard a clicking sound. I was confused. But then the wall I was leaning on started opening up.

I fell backwards.

Ouch!

I immediately got up and turned around.

I saw a crystal ball and pyramid. It looked magical....

I hesitantly picked it up. The shapes had different things written on them. Past and future......

I was even more confused I looked thru the ball, future. It was still the dungeon but the dungeon looked pretty broken and unmaintained..... What.....? I looked thru the pyramid, past. It showed the time me and A got kidnaped and put here!

!!!

These thing can see the past and future..... It also looks like even though the image should have been altered by the shape of the ball and pyramid, it looks pretty upright.

I when back to the future one and started walking out the dungeon. Everything looks pretty broken apart in the castle/palace..... Wait.... DOES THAT MEAN WE WON!?

I was a little relieved and thankful. But no time to rest now. Plus I might be wrong..... Though I hope I'm right....

Wait a minute..... If I use the past one I could see if and where the scarlet king hidden special items in the castle/palace! I immediately switched over to the pyramid.

I started looking thru it and circling around the palace. At first I found nothing at all. But then I realized.... Just how far in time does this thing go?

Is there some kind of system or command that I can use to set just how far back in time I can go?

I started messing around with the pyramid. I realized that there was some thing different at the bottom of the pyramid. It's also glass like the rest of the pyramid but it was slightly sticking out. I pressed it hoping something would happen. And something did happen. Before the pyramid was transparent with no colour at all, now it's black.

The pyramid had 3 sides and each side said something different. One said records, another said settings and the last one said date/time.

I decided to go to settings since I felt like it would be the safest one to open. I taped on the side that said settings and the sides now said different things: go back, instructions and information.

I went to information. I stated that the crystal ball and pyramid were made by another god named mekhane. And aperently you can use this thing to note down information, like a notebook. It also gave me some other useful pieces of information about the crystal pyramid and ball.

After I finished reading I went to the instructions. It showed me how to use the ball and how to select the time and date I want to see.

I then went over to records to see if there are any recordings. There were infact several notes. I opened up the first one titled arrival, it reads as the following:

Today, me and my daughters were going about our day as usual until one of my guards reported that he had found a human female passed out near the kingdom's defensive wall.

We brought her to the medical site in the castle/palace. The doctors say she'll be up by tomorrow. When she wakes up the doctors shall tell me and I can come there and demanded information and answers from her.

And that was it. I know for a fact that this must be the scarlet king's note since no one else could have written it. I wonder who that woman is......

I read the next one is titled unexpected, it says:

She awoken much earlier than the doctors thought she would've wake up. I thought that she was just a human female but it seems like I'm wrong about that. She looks and acts human but she certainly isn't one of them. She has powers similar to that of a elder god's. But slightly weaker, then again she might have just not been using her full powers or maybe she's a demigod but demigods aren't usually this powerful.

She's currently acting hostile and protective. I don't think I can get any information out of her today, I'll have to wait until she's calm downed a little.

A demigod? Is she like me? Now I'm more curious than ever, next one, titled possible new recruit:

She seems to be in much better conditions now. And she's no longer attacking my castle/palace staff so that's good. She's quite powerful.... I wonder if she would be interested in working for me..... It doesn't seem like she has anywhere to go, so just maybe I can recruit her.

As I read that massage I shiver crawled up my spine. The thought of having to deal with another enemy, especially one that the scarlet king himself think is powerful is terrifying.

I went to the fourth one, titled successful recruitment. It says:

She's been staying at the castle/palace for the last few days and I think she's gotten used to life here. Infact she seems to be enjoying her time here. Today I called her into my office and asked her if she'd like to work for me. I told her that if she works for me the room that she's currently staying in would become her permanent bed room and that she'd have more freedom to move around the castle/palace and kingdom.

She agreed, on the condition that she can still enter and leave the kingdom in her free time. I was hesitant but in the end agreed.

So she's allowed to leave an re-eneter the kingdom as much times as she pleases.... Interesting.

Next is titled new commander:

It's been a few months since she's been here in her time here she has proven to be a remarkable fighter and leader. Even my daughters are impressed with her. And so am I.

They told me that her skills are good enough to make her one of my commanders. I usually don't do this and the only commanders I currently have are my daughters but I have to agree with them that her skills would go to waste if she stays a soldier forever.

I talked to her about it this afternoon. she was hesitating but I talked her into it.

.....

Y/N:'sh1t......'

Next, huh strange there's no title on this one.

It reads:

I don't have much time. To anyone who finds this just know that I have escaped. The code to the vault in the scarlet king's office is 7777, I found it but I don't know what it means but I think it could be the key to defeat the scarlet king. There is a hidden room in the scarlet king's bedroom. In the room are items that I think will be able to help you defeat or defend your self against the scarlet king.

I'm currently on the run. I can't ever go back there ever again and for those that are still stuck there I wish you good luck and that you may also escape.
-A

Y/N:'A!?'

I read the last letter, titled unerase able massage:

Curse that damn Abel! She wrote that stupid unerase able note and it shows where my most valuable and hidden items are!

I trusted her to be my commander and this is what I get! A no good traitor and coward who signed that note with a fake name! I swear that when I find Abel or A, as she's now calling herself I with kill her with my bare hands!

Honestly though I don't think I have to change anything..... I don't think that anyone will ever have access to the crystal pyramid and ball other than me. A may have gotten it but it was only for a short period of time and no one else would dare take my crystal pyramid and ball from me. Just in case..... I will now be putting it in my pocket dimension though. It would be safer for it there.

Y/N:"well atleast that confirmed my guess to where I am...... And is A's real name really Abel? Or is Abel her actual fake name, to fool the scarlet king?"

My head was spinning with possibilities, I pondered about all the possibilities while walking to the scarlet king's office.

It's strange I don't think I ever saw a vault in the scarlet king's office..... I paused for a moment. Could he have moved it to a different place or could he have gotten rid of it.....? No positive thought Y/N..... You might have just never noticed that there was vault on the room is all. I hope....

As I arrived in front of the office, I gently open the office door. The door creaks and makes quite a bit of noise. Since I'm alone here I don't think I have to be too quiet so I think it should be fine.

I was scanning the room top to bottom but found no sign of a vault. I knew it..... As I was slightly baffled and at the same time completely unsurprised I sighed and started looking around more.

I kept searching and saw something I considered a bit odd. There were portraits all around the room but there was only one that was different from the rest. The portraits hung up on the wall were either portraits of the scarlet king himself, his daughters, him defeating his enemies/opponents and a few pictures of his armies. But there was only one type of picture that was different. On the wall facing the desk there was a picture that was slightly smaller than the other pictures and it was picture of a crown. The other pictures all have people in it but this one doesn't. I was unsure of myself but I decided to look behind the painting. I was star struck, there was a vault being the painting. I felt both relief and a bit of happiness as I found the vault.

Now all I need to do is to input the code.

7777......

The vault emitted a loud squeak as I opened it. The scarlet king probably doesn't opened vault too often.

As it opened I saw something in side. It was a...... Tablet? I grabbed it.

It was an ancient tablet covered in dust and blood. I read thru it the parts that I can read clearly.

........

At least now I know how he became the powerful tyrant king he is now.....

But then I thought.... What did A mean when she said she didn't understand it? Unless A didn't understand English at the time, I'm pretty sure she should be able to read all this.

I looked at the vault one more time just incase I missed something. Everything looks normal.....

Then I noticed..... A small compartment in the vault. It was made of the same material and had the same colour as the vault so I'm not surprised that I missed it.

I opened it and found a piece of paper?

It said:

√'×π€¥£×∆€^€_&+¢}€°×¥✓^÷€[™€^¢{™¢®^¢_#-+#&=¢[¢®¢^=¢[¢™¢^&#++&$-_#¢[¢™€^÷€{%✓¥^=¢}¢=¢°°¢{£✓€✓€^¢=}¢[¢™'°¢={¢[€✓_#++#&#_€°=¢{¢[¢°°¢°¢^©™

......

The f*ck? No wonder A was confused....

I quickly put the piece of paper in my pocket.

Next I went to the scarlet king's bedroom since that's where A told me the useful items would be.

I was hesitant but I carefully open the door. The door make a squeaking noise but it didn't matter, it's not like there's anyone else but me here anyways.

I instantly started to look around the room. I remembered about the scepter room, the scepter was found here..... Could it be the item A was talking about? If it was than it would now be useless...... But it did say items, as in plural so just maybe.... I decided to go back to the scepter room and decided to try looking there, incase I missed something. As I opened up the room I saw everything from before. Ah, the nostalgia. It felt like I haven't been here in centuries but in reality it's only been a few months.

I looked around more carefully this time hoping to find something. I looked at the floor and noticed some thing I didn't see before. A small golden string, it looks like it's attached to the floor. The string was thin and short but it looked strong and steady enough to pull something small with. I tugged on it without a second thought.

*Click*

I heard a small clicking sound and around the room. There was now a small open compartment in the wall opposite to the door. It was extremely dark inside. I was unsure wheatear or not it was safe so I used my flames to create a bit of light. Inside I saw a small key and a note and.... A bow......?

I blinked. Why would the scarlet king of all people need a bow? The handle of the bow was mainly a black colour with some white patterns or decor to add to the bow. The bow's string was also white.

I decided to question that later and pay attention to the other 2 items now in my possession.

First the key...... It looked like a key from a fairytale with it's unique and elegant design. It was rose gold in colour and had a few bright red rubies as decoration. It was gorgeous.

I was now looking at the note. I was hard to read. Really hard to read. But I think it said something about decoding and a back up being send to the crystal ball. I immediately grabbed the crystal ball out my pocket and started accessing the system. The crystal ball's sistem and overall way of using it was somewhat similar to a modern day phone. It was a lot more modern than the pyramid, you can't write down notes but you can type down notes on the crystal ball and you can also record videos, voice record and take pictures. Speaking of pictures..... There was a picture that cought my eye. The picture looked a lot like the note. The only difference is that I was more readable than the current one I'm holding.

It must have been taken a long while ago. I read thru it. It was a way to decode the massage that I found in the vault. I quickly got to work with decoding the message. It took a while but I finally deciphered.

It says:
The scarlet king might be a powerful being. But he's not invisible. There is a hero that can stop him. His 7th child..... He is still currently only an infant but in time he will grow stronger. His name is Risus.

.......

Did I read that right? I was in a state of disbelief and spent another 5 minutes making sure that I deciphered the message correctly. Nope I'm not losing my mind.

Risus..... The one to defeat the scarlet king? But he doesn't even know anything about war and fighting.

I was extremely confused and basically just stood there wondering wheatear or not this note is a prank. And of course questioning my life choices.

I sigh and started walking around the palace/castle. I didn't know where to go now and what to do.

And more importantly I don't know why there is a bow and key in that room but they can't just be useless, right?

The bow.... There wasn't any arrows in the hidden compartment so I wonder how this thing works. Does it function with normal arrows? Or are the arrows hidden somewhere else?

I massage my temples as I felt an incoming head ache. Why does today have to be so life treating and confusing.....

I grabbed the crystal ball and pyramid out my pocket just in case I missed something.

I was just walking and wondering aimlessly for a while. I just passed by the armory. Wait armory?

I quickly turned around and went inside the armory. I saw endless amounts of weapons there. Bows, Crossbows, revolvers, shotguns, swords, spears, maces, hammers, axes, daggers and even sickles. Although all of them where old fashioned, which would make a lot of sense considering the law of blood, concrete and howling.

Even though most of these weapons are old fashioned, it looks like they also have granades. Without a second thought I put on one of the near by granade belts and started loading up on granades. And then I looked to my left and saw a smoke bomb. Perfect.

I also took one of the revolvers laying around. I grabbed a few other things that I though looked cool, are extremely dangerous or just in case something sh1tty happens. I also took a fancy looking knife.

I started walking around again hoping to find something that'll help me get out of here. Since there is still a literal war going on and I don't know why the scarlet king hasn't come here to kill me, I was very suspicious of what he could be planning.

As a turned the corner I saw a door that I think I might be familiar with. That door..... Wait..... Isn't this the door to the portal room. I was unsure. I slowly and carefully open up the door. It looked just like the one in the void. But the senary here is ruined by the numerous and annoying shades of red.

Instead of there being an infinite amount of portals lined up against the door, there was a singular portal standing in the middle of the room. Everything I saw in this dimension so far were different shades of red, however the portal was coloured a beautifully mix of fern green and artic blue. There was a small stair case leading up towards the portal, the portal had 2 pillars on each side of it and there were golden. It was all so mesmerizing. It was like the portal came straight out of a fairytale. However......

The portal wasn't activated. Before in the portal room in the void all the portals there were lit up and all you needed to do was step in to get to the other side, however this portal here is definitely not lit up. Then I realized there are 2 holes in the pillars, the holes weren't that big but it was definitely big enough to fit something in it. One of the holes were shaped like a sphere and the other was shaped like a pyramid.

Wait a minute......

I grabbed the 2 of them out of my pockets and shoved them in the holes without a second thought. As soon as they were in the holes the portal began to spark. I instinctively took a step back. Soon the portal lit up completely. With it being lit up it was a lot more glorious than before.

I was awe struck by the beauty of the portal.

I summoned my scythe. I still have my revolver hoisted on my hip just in case. And I hid that fancy looking knife in my back pocket.

I slowly went in the portal. I close my eyes, still scared of what I'll face on the other side, after all it's not for sure that this portal leads back to the mortal realm.

.....

W-where am I.....?

It looks like I'm in some weird tech room.... Like the floor was made out of metal and there was a large computer screen on the wall.... A was also standing in front of a panel, I think it's for the computer. There are a bunch of buttons on the panel.

Oh well, might as well just press them all until something happens.

I was about to hit one of the buttons until a door from behind me was practically thrown open. Wait how did I not realize that there was a door behind me?

?:"ah, hello."

I stoped questioning myself and snapped back to reality when I heard someone's voice.

I looked at her direction. The woman or teenage girl standing in front of me has slightly tanned skin, bleached blonde hair and light brown eyes, although something seems strange about her eyes, it looked as if they had a light pink tint to them. She looks about 16 years old. I think she's around 5'4 feet. She wore a white sleeveless dress, the dress it self was simple but the dress had light pink outlines on the skirt and top and it made the dress look a lot cuter. She was wearing around 3 cm white heels with bows that were similar to the ones in her hair. Her blond hair had some light pink highlights and her long hair was tied into 2 pig tails with a small light pink bow on both pig tails. She wore some light peach blush and light pink lipstick.

Y/N:"um.... Hello....."

?:"it's nice to meet you! What's your name?"

Y/N:"I'm Y/N.... How did I get here, where exactly is here and what's your name?"

?:"Y/N, that's a fitting name for you. I'm Roselyn. I don't know how you got here and your in my pocket dimension. I was surprised when the alarm in my room went off but it looks like your not a threat."

Y/N:"umm..... Thanks...? Anyways, do you know anyway I can get to where I was trying to go?"

Roselyn:"where were you trying to go to?"

Y/N:"well I don't know if you know the place but it's apparently called the mortal realm, or earth."

Roselyn:"hmm..... Mortal realm.... Ah! Now I remember that's what the void elder gods from megaverse 2750 call the living plane."

Y/N:"huh....?"

Roselyn:"right now your in megaverse 2704 but don't worry I can take you back to your megaverse and to the mortal realm as you guys call it."

Y/N:"WAIT! I'M IN A DIFFERENT MEGAVERSE!?"

Roselyn:"yes but don't worry like I said I can get you back to your megaverse. Here let me show you."

She started walking to the computer panel. She started typing some sort of code? I don't know what she was doing but within a few seconds a portal opened up beside her. I jumped out of surprise.

Roselyn:"don't be alarmed. It's your ticket to the mortal realm."

Y/N:"so your saying if I go thru this portal it will lead me back to the mortal realm?"

Roselyn:"yep! Well I'm sad that I have to see a new friend go away so soon but I have a feeling that we might meet again some day. Until then stay safe!"

Y/N:"thank you...."

Roselyn:"bye!"

Roselyn waved me goodbye with a smile on her face as I walked thru the portal. She was pretty nice, I hope I do meet her again one day.

Author's note: hey guys as you guys just read that's Roselyn. I'm planing on making her a character in one of my future books. However she will not be in this book, nor will she be in the part 2 of this book. She will be in a completely different book that tells a different story, hence why I said that she was in a different megaverse then Y/N. However there is a chance that I will be mentioning her once in a while in the second part of this book, and that I'll be mentioning a bit of Y/N in her book. So this is basically a small spoiler for one of my future books. Oh! And just because the story is different with me using completely different OCs that doesn't mean that they aren't somehow connected to one another.

Looks like Roselyn was right. I was back in the mortal realm. Phew.....

I looked around, I was in the SCPs tent?

I peeked my head outside. I saw 7 people outside, near a cliff.

One of them was holding a shotgun and another was holding a cannon....? That was firing chainsaws...... And they were both laughing like psychopaths..... Yep, definitely cleft and bright.

The 2 people trying to stop them had a very worried look on their faces and was shouting at both of them to either calm down because this isn't good for their mental health or that they might hurt themsleves. Glass and Ice berg.

I look at the people on the left and saw a person with a stoic, serious and stressed out face. One was holding a fencing sword and surrounded with butterflies. The last one was extremely injured and was in a wheelchair. Gears, Kondraki and Gerald.

For a second I just stood there processing everything until my brain basically finished loading.

I ran towards them at the speed of light.

Y/N:"GUYS!"

Dr Alto Cleft:"huh?"

Before he could say another word I basically tackled him to the ground.

Y/N:"I missed you guys!"

Dr Glass:"we miss you too Y/N. But you might want to stop, your gonna crush cleft's windpipe."

Y/N:"oh! R-right. Sorry."

I immediately released Cleft. He started rubbing his head and mumbling curses under his breath.

Y/N:"you ok Cleft?"

Dr Cleft:"I'm fine..... Just give me a warning next time, you could have pushed me of the cliff."

Y/N:"heh, ok."

Dr Bright:"anywho..... Glad to see you back Y/N!"

Y/N:"thanks.... Where are the others?"

Dr Bright:"huh? Did you not see what we were shooting at?"

Bright points to the bottom of the cliff. Now that I was looking the bottom of the cliff I realized that the others were fighting the scarlet king down there.

Wait a sec- THE OTHERS ARE FIGHTING THE SCARLET KING!

I basically raced down there at full speed. I feel like at the speed I was going, I could have set the ground below me on fire. Without a second thought the second I saw the scarlet king, I punched him square in the face. 343, that must hurt..... Actually after all he's done, he deserved that. I wish I could have recorded that. I had put on a calm yet menesing aura around my self. He needed a second to process what just happened, then he tried to attack me only to be tackled down to the ground by 682/Atanti.

I felt like I finally had enough of this and wanted nothing more than to just beating the sh1t out of him. But then I remembered, 999/Risus.

Where is 999/Risus?

?:"Y/N!"

I turned my head to look at whoever called me just to be pulled into a tight hug. Now I know how cleft felt....

A'habbat:"WHERE THE HELL DID HE TAKE YOU TO!?"

Y/N:"A'habbat I'm fine.... And can you let go, I can't breathe...."

A'habbat:"sorry....."

She lets me go.

SCP 682/Atanti:"like she said where the hell have you been!?"

SCP 076-2/Able:"yeah! When you fell into that portal thing we had to be the ones to hold him off!"

Scarlet king:"HOW THE HELL DID YOU ESCAPE MY POCKET DIMENSION!?"

Y/N:"well A'habbat and 682/Atanti, I think he just answered that question for me."

A'habbat:"HE TOOK YOU TO HIS POCKET DIMENSION!?"

Y/N:"yup...."

Before A'habbat could ask anything else I pulled A'habbat with me away from the chaotic scene. I'm sure 682/Atanti, 076-2/Able and the others can hold of the scarlet king for a while longer.

Y/N:"where the f*ck is 999/Risus?"

A'habbat:"what you mean? We're in the middle of holding off the scarlet king right now, why would that be important!?"

Y/N:"I found a note in his pocket dimension that basically stated that 999/Risus is the key to defeating the scarlet king. I can't say I believe it but that's what it said."

A'habbat:"..... Your serious....? 999/Risus? He can't even fight..... Are you sure you read it correctly?"

Y/N:"yeah I was pretty much just as confused as you are now but I double read it and confirmed that I didn't just read it wrong or that I was hallucinating. I don't know how he's suppose to save us from the scarlet king but that's what it said."

A'habbat:"are you sure....? I know you said your sure you read it correctly but what if it's a lie? Or if it's true how exactly is he supposed to defeat the scarlet king?"

Y/N:"to answer your first question I don't think it's a lie, it was encrypted so I had to decipher it first. And for your second question I also don't have a clue."

A'habbat:"I hope your right about this..... I'll go get 999/Risus."

And with that A'habbat went to find 999/Risus.

I hope she gets him quick. I need to help the others.....

I quickly ran back to the chaotic scene. Thankfully no one's death. Wait.....

Y/N:"WHERE'S 076-2/ABLE!?"

I saw 073/Cain. 073/Cain was a bit far away from the scene, he was with the kids and 105/Iris. It also looks like 049/Jackson was doing something to the other SCPs and 035/Dyo was helping him. The others were visibly wounded..... 049/Jackson must be attending to their medical needs. 073/Cain came up to me.

SCP 073/Cain:"calm down Y/N.... He died but his stone cube or coffin is still intact so I'm sure he's still somewhat alive. Angry but alive."

Y/N:"are you sure....?"

SCP 073/Cain:"well I saw it was still intact but unless it randomly stoped working than he should be fine. Also you might want to help 682. 173/Billy, 953/Rabane, 096/Lanky and 106/Lawrence tried to help but they got beat up pretty quickly. 105/Iris also wanted to try but since she doesn't have much physical strength, I convinced her to just help thru her powers of manipulating a photograph. And 035/Dyo tried to help by attacking the scarlet king but when the others got hurt he decided to help 049/Jackson with healing their injures."

Y/N:"what about you?"

SCP 073/Cain:"the others tasked me with guarding the kids beforehand. And I can't say that I know how to fight, that would be my brothers job."

Y/N:"if we survive this, remind me to teach you atleast a few things about fighting."

SCP 073/Cain:"well I'm a pacifist but it would be useful to learn some self defense to protect myself and the people I care about."

Y/N:"good"

With that I started head towards 682/Atanti and 073/Cain went back to the others.

682/Atanti looks like he had finally met his match. He looks like he was exhausted. The scarlet king on the other hand also looked slightly tired but not as much and 682/Atanti.

Then I stepped in. I snuck up behind the scarlet king and slashed his back with my scythe. He let out a small hiss of pain but that quickly turned into him attacking me. He pushed me on to the ground and I tried to stab me. I rolled out of the way, milliseconds before his sword made contact with my face. 682/Atanti stepped in and pulled the scarlet king away from me. It went on like this with me and 682/Atanti backing each other up if one of us gets hit.

After 3 minutes, the scarlet king stabbed 682/Atanti at the side of his neck. I tried to back him up but the scarlet king managed to stabbed my leg. I dropped my scythe and I can't stand.....

Y/N:'SH1T!'

Scarlet king:"Y/N.... Any last words?"

Y/N:"it's not... Over yet."

I was struggling to get up. When I finally managed to stand the scarlet king simply pushed me back down.

Y/N:"343 damn it....."

Scarlet king:"face it Y/N..... Your done for now."

He was standing in front of me with me basically siting on the ground. He griped his sword with both his hands, he held it above his head ready to deliver the final blow.

Y/N:"no I'm not....."

I quickly fished out the revolver and shot one of his hands. It was a normal gun so of course it didn't do much damage but it caused him to drop his sword.

I teleported myself and 682/Atanti away from the scarlet king. I was still sitting on the ground. I grabbed one of the grenades, pulled of the pin and threw it at the scarlet king.

SCP 682/Atanti:"you know that's not going to kill him, right?"

Y/N:"of course, I know that. But it does give us some time to recover."

SCP 682/Atanti:"then how are you planning on beating him?"

Y/N:"let me worry that. You got stabbed in the neck, you of all people should be taking it easy."

SCP 682/Atanti:"says the one who also got stabbed."

I rolled my eyes at him. We were pretty close to 073/Cain and the others so 682/Atanti should be fine.

After finally standing up properly and being able to walk with a bit of stumbling. I started making my way back to the scarlet king.

Ugh. My leg hurts....

I was more determined than ever to finally end this.

I can't wait for this to be over....

The area was filled to the brim with smoke from the explosion. I couldn't see a thing and I was having a hard time trying to not suffocate.

Sigh..... Where is 343 and 990 when you actually need them....

I felt someone grab my arm. I thought they were the scarlet king so I tried to shot them but before I could shot them, they turned me around so that I could take a look at them.

I was met with a familiar sight.

Y/N:"A-"

A:"shh!"

A placed her hand on my mouth to keep me quiet.

A:(whisper)"don't be too loud, ok....?"

I nod my head in respond. She withdrew her hand from my mouth.

A:(still whispering)"good..... Small death and great death got stabbed by the scarlet king..... All death had to bring them back to the mansion to take care of them..... Aperently there's a chance that they could die if they aren't treated in time and if they're not treated correctly."

Y/N:(whisper)"that's ironic......"

A:(whispers back)"yeah, what can I tell ya......"

I explained to A everything that happened so for and the thing about 999/Risus. And she questioned what happened to my leg but I made her drop the topic because I don't want to accidently raise my voice out of anger of what happened to my leg.

She was also questioning my eye sight because she couldn't believe that it said 999/Risus would be the one to defeat the scarlet king.

We started to randomly wander thru the battle field, that was still smoke filled to find the scarlet king.

We don't know where we were going but we both knew that we needed to end this as soon as possible.

I had put my revolver back and summoned my scythe. A also brought out her scythe.

Now all we needed to do was to fight him and see who wins. Preferably us.

We were also waiting for A'habbat. I wonder what was taking her so long.

As if right on cue, I heard a high pitch woman's scream. A'habbat. That voice belongs to A'habbat.

Why can't things just go as planned today?

My and A quickly sprinted towards the source of the scream. It took us sometime to get there. We just hoped we weren't too late.

As soon as we got there we saw A'habbat on the ground with a nasty gash on her shoulder. She was holding 999/Risus. The scarlet king was standing above her with his blood covered sword in one hand.

I felt like killing him. A tried to stop me but I acted without thinking and ended up just pulling him away from A'habbat and fighting him without a plan. It was a very, very dumb decision. I'm an idiot.

I started to engage in a fight with the scarlet king while it looks like A was helping A'habbat get up.

I watched as A pulled 999/Risus out of A'habbat's arms

I was paying so much attention to A, A'habbat and 999/Risus that I lost focus on the fight and the scarlet king practically swept my feet from under me, causing me to fall. That hurt quite a bit.

A was talking with A'habbat. Then she looked over to me.

A looked uncertain but she had thrown 999/Risus at the scarlet king.

I blinked.

Wait she just did what now?

A pov:

I was very, very panicked and couldn't think of anything else I could do but to throw 999/Risus at him in hopes he will do something. A'habbat tried to convince me to think rationally but at this point I'm quite sure I already lost my rationality and sanity.

I couldn't think straight and just flung 999/Risus at him. It took me a few seconds but I realized what I did.

Welp.... That's our last chance of defeating the scarlet king gone.....

I gulped nervously. The one thing that could supposedly defeat the scarlet king..... Now quite literally in the scarlet king's arms.....

I wanted to slap myself for being such an idiot.

But then turned around to look at A'habbat. Her eyes were opened wide as if she was surprised and her mouth was hung wide open. She looked like she was seeing her most unrealistic dream coming to life.

I looked over at Y/N they had the same expression on their face. They actually slapped themself.

I was just standing there looking at them with the iconic wtf face.

I didn't know why they seemed so surprised. Until I turned to look at what they were staring at.

I was shocked non the less. But I wasn't as shocked as they were.

The scarlet king was hugging 999/Risus and smilling.

I never thought I'd see the day that he hugs someone but since I saw him smile once before, I wasn't as shocked as the other 2. Infact it brought back an old happy memory.

Without realizing I had turned my shocked face to a small smile. I haven't seen him this happy in a long time. It was actually pretty nice.

But then the scarlet king's eyes widened and he flung 999/Risus at Y/N's face.

Scarlet king pov:

I felt something unfamiliar to me it was weird...... It's as if I wanted to be angry but at the same time I didn't want to let go of 999/Risus.

Wait a minute..... THIS MUST BE A TRAP! I throw 999/Risus at Y/N's face.

Scarlet king:"GET OFF ME!"

I summoned my sword and run at Y/N. They better realize that they messed with the wrong person.

They ducked out of the way before my sword could land a hit on them.

They throw 999/Risus at A'habbat. She was barely able to catch 999/Risus in time.

A'habbat:"WHAT IS IT WITH EVERYONE THROWING 999/RISUS AROUND LIKE HE'S A BALL!"

Y/N tried to summon their scythe but didn't have enough time do to so before I lunged myself at them.

A looked like she was going to attack me or get me off of Y/N but I place my sword on their neck.

A froze instantly. A'habbat looked as white as a white sheet of paper.

I smirk. Looks like I now have the upper hand.

A pov:

SH1T!

This isn't good! Not one bit!

I couldn't do anything but watch as he slowly moved his sword across Y/N's neck. It wasn't enough to slice their throat open but it did make them bleed.

Y/N pulled out what looks like a knife and stabbed the scarlet king in the stomach. The scarelt king flinches but doesn't get off Y/N. He looks pissed.....

It was nerve-wracking only being able to sit there and watch. The person I promised to protect..... Is going to die right infront of me and I can't do anything about it.......

At least that's what I thought until I heard a gun shot.

Y/N pov:

Scarlet king:"DAMN IT!"

I was confused but then I saw the bullet hole in his left leg. The scarlet king then proceeded to mutter cusses under his breath in an unknown language.

I turned my head and saw Johnson wearing his MTF uniform with a pistol in his gloved hands.

Y/N:'oh sh1t, I forgot about him....'

I realized just how distracted the scarlet king is and kicked his injured leg.

Scarlet king:"F*CK!"

I slipped away from him as he tries to recover from both the gun shot and the strong kick I gave him.

I run towards Johnson.

Y/N:"where were you!?"

Johnson:"I was in the tent. Did you not see me?"

Y/N:"uh......"

Johnson:"you know what, don't answer that question......"

I awkwardly nodded, embarrassed that I was that oblivious. I really need to pay a lot more attention to my surroundings next time.....

I looked back at the scarlet king and realized he was getting up. Then I remembered..... Didn't I still have that bow thing?

I created a small portal to my pocket dimension and grabbed the bow from there. I wasn't sure exactly how to use it but I tried pulling the string back and an arrow automatically appeared. Free arrows? Sweet. I pulled it back and aimed at the scarlet king's direction.

He looked slightly panicked but I didn't pay much attention to that. I pulled the bow back with as much force as I can. I let go of the arrow. He dodged.

When the arrow hit the ground that the scarlet king was once standing on it disappeared and the ground cracked.

I now had a plan. I hope it works.....

A pov:

That bow..... I remember the first time I saw that bow. It's been a long while since then...... I knew why he hid that bow...... And I knew that it can definitely hurt him. I remember the note I wrote in the crystal pyramid. Since Y/N was in the scarlet king's pocket dimension I guess she must have found them.

I snapped back to reality as I saw the scarlet king dodge the arrow and it cracked the ground.

Ah.... The memories...... But this isn't time to be daydreaming and having flash backs.

I quickly run over to Y/N and Johnson.

A:"Y/N give me the bow!"

Y/N:"huh?"

A:"just give it here. Unless you know how to properly use a bow?"

Y/N:"fair point"

Y/N hands me my old bow. I pull back the string and an arrow appears. I haven't used my bow in a few thousand years so I might be a bit rusty but I should still remember how to shoot properly.

The scarlet king charges towards us but I already aimed my bow at him. I let go of the string and let the arrow fly. His eyes widened slightly before he dodged out the way about 5 milliseconds before it could hit him.

A:"alright.... Y/N. Johnson. I need both of you to say close and stay behi-"

I look back towards Johnson and Y/N's direction or atleast where I thought Johnson and Y/N were. When I turned to look at them I only saw Johnson.

A:"WHERE IS Y/N!?"

Johnson:"they said they had a plan and ran off somewhere. They told me to stay here and help you."

A:(mutters)"I swear their going to be the death of me......"

I heard a gunshot. I looked at Johnson his gun was aimed at something behind me. I quickly looked around and saw the scarlet king. I threw a fireball at him. It missed him although it did buy me enough time to summon my scythe and put my bow away.

I decided to go on defense instead of offence. Y/N's plan better work.....

The scarlet king attacked me but I blocked. He attacked me again and I block him again. This went on a few more times, until he shifted his focus on something else or someone else. More specifically Johnson. I realized what he was up to and got in between him and Johnson.

Me and the scarlet king did what ever we could to get an advantage against the other person. Using spells, our powers and anything else that could bring us one step closer to killing the other. Unfortunately for us we were stuck in a stalemate. Johnson couldn't do anything to help, so he could only stand there helplessly. Then it hit me.

A:"Johnson! Shoot him!"

Johnson:"wah.... But I might shoot you!"

A:"just do it!"

Johnson:"but-"

A:"I SAID DO IT!"

Johnson looked a bit taken aback when I raised my voice but soon he aimed his gun. He was shaking and he was hesitating. He pulled the trigger.

To my dismay the bullet hit me instead. I knew that the chances of it hitting me or the scarlet king was 50/50 but I still took it anyways...... Heh.... I really am an idiot aren't I......?

Now there is a bullet hole in my stomach and I was coughing up some black blood. The scarlet king took advantage of me being weakened and cut off my right arm. I could regenerate it but it's going to take me at least a few hours. I had no choice but to switch fighting with my other arm. I was right handed so I'm struggling to fight with my left. I shouldn't have taken a 50/50 chance....

Johnson was frozen on spot and even though we was wearing a full face mask I could practically imagine his pale face in my mind.

I went back to focusing on the fight at hand. I'll comfort Johnson later. For now I need to focus if I don't want to die.

I was slowly losing..... Before my right arm was cut off and before that bullet hit my stomach it was practically a stalemate, now I'm slowly lossing.

Where the hell is Y/N!?

As if right on cue 999/Risus was thrown at the scarlet king. I looked towards the direction 999/Risus came from and saw Y/N.

Y/N:"A GIVE ME YOUR BOW!"

I used my good arm so create the portal to my pocket dimension and grabbed the bow from there. I threw it at Y/N's direction hoping they could catch it before it hits the ground and possibly break.

Y/N didn't manage to catch it..... But Johnson did.

I breathed out a sigh of relief. But my relief didn't last long.

A:"AH!"

The scarlet king tackled me to the ground. 999/Risus was trying to get closer to us but I shouted at him to not come any closer. He obeyed and stayed there but he did look really worried.

Now me and the scarlet king were struggling against one another on the ground. I looked towards Y/N, looks like Johnson had handed the bow over to Y/N. They were sweating bullets and shaking slightly.

A:(sigh)"I know I'm gonna regret this but.... Y/N SHOOT!"

I yelled at Y/N to shoot hoping that they wouldn't hit me like Johnson did. I was anxious but I'm quite sure that we don't have much options left.

Y/N shoots, they missed both of us. I yelled at them to shoot again. They missed again but it was closer that time. The scarlet king now had me in a choke hold. I was slowly suffocating while while Y/N and Johnson were panicking. But then I felt the scarlet king's grip losen. And soon he was barely chocking me at all, he was just holding my neck.... I looked at him and saw 999/Risus hugging him. But it still looked like he was pretty angry. Out of instinct I got up, grab 999/Risus from the scarlet king and ran for it.

I don't know just what I'm doing but I'm not letting 999/Risus go near him ever again.

I run over to Y/N and Johnson. Unfortunately since my right arm was still gone I can't use the bow. I hand 999/Risus over to Johnson. I summoned my scythe. I felt like I could collapse from either exhaustion from how long and hard the fight was or the throbbing pain on my neck after almost being chocked to death.

I looked back at the scarlet king and saw that he had gotten up but wasn't sure what to do. And honestly neither do we. It was basically a stand off with both sides being ready to attack but no one making the first move. But that stand off would quickly be broken.

A spear with a white handle and gold pattern was thrown at the scarlet king's back. The scarlet king moved a bit so it didn't hit his back but it managed to hit his arm.

He growled and pulled the spear out of his arm. He then broke it in half and threw it on the ground. Soon the spear disappeared into thin air.

Wait..... I recognize that spear.....

Before I could think of anything else another spear flew towards the scarlet king's direction but he deflected it with his sword this time.

We all turned around and saw A'habbat standing there summoning another spear. The scarlet king tried to attack her but I swooped in and blocked his attack for A'habbat.

The sharp metal of his sword grinding against the hard metal of my scythe sounded awful. I swear it could make my ears bleed.

Both of us were doing whatever we could do to hold our ground. To simply put it, it was a competition of strength.

I'm weaker and while he got stabbed in one of his arms, my right arm is still gone. This isn't a fair match but then again in the middle of a war there is really no such thing as fair.

Johnson started shooting at the scarlet king. He must have finally realized that I wasn't gonna hold out much longer. A'habbat also joined in and attacked the scarlet king from behind. It was now 3 of us fighting against one of him. It looks like we could turn things around.

I managed to slash his chest. He let out a small hiss but that only lasted for a few seconds before he stabbed A'habbat.

A'habbat stubbled back and fell. He stabbed A'habbat's leg so it's no wonder why she would fall. I quickly stabbed my scythe into the scarlet king's shoulder blade while he was still turned around. He let out an ear piercing shriek. I push my scythe deeper into his shoulder blade.

A:"JOHNSON GRAB A'HABBAT NOW!"

I demanded Johnson to take A'habbat away from here. He looked worried for A'habbat but also anxious at what would most likely happen to me if he left me alone. I yelled at him again and that seemed to have brought him back to reality as he quickly went over to A'habbat and helped her walk away from the fight. A'habbat protested but I shut her up and told her to not start this now of all times.

My scythe was still in the scarlet king's shoulder blade and he was trying to pull it out. I grabbed onto my scythe harder and pushed it down harder too. It was starting to move downwards from the area of his shoulder blade to the area of his ribs.

He lets out a loud bellowed of pain and rage. But after all that he was still mostly ok. He was of course, extremely hurt but with all things consider he was holding out pretty good. I try to push my blade deeper but he finally managed to get a good grip on my scythe and pulled it out.

Now he is trying to get up I don't know what I'm gonna do now but I'll do whatever I can to stop him and his reign of terror. I promised to protect Y/N and I intend to keep that promise.

But soon my face changed from a serious expression to a mix of confused and slight panic.

Hold up- where the hell has Y/N been this whole time?

The scarlet king was now standing straight but struggling to get himself to walk properly. He either stumbled a bit when he moved or he looked like he was about to fall completely. I actually almost felt sorry for him.

Then again with the amount of times he kidnaped me and Y/N, all the people he's killed and all the times he destroyed random countless dimensions he kind of deserves it.

I quickly start looking around and spotted Y/N on the cliff that the researchers were.

A:"AH! Urg....."

The scarlet king had managed to sneak up on me and stabbed me thru my back.

I started bleeding out even more. My right arm was gone and bleeding heavily and now my stomach was stabbed and bleeding. I can't just keep getting up everytime I'm stabbed. At some point I'm gonna reach my breaking point..... And I think I'm gonna reach that breaking point soon....

His sword was still in my stomach. He slowly pulled it out. It hurts..... I tried to stand and of course I managed to stand. But I felt an incoming head ache.

My head..... My vision starts to blur and I think I'm fading in and out of consciousness..... I can't keep my eyes open anymore....

Y/N pov:

Y/N:"ready bright?"

Dr Bright:"OF COURSE I AM!"

Dr Glass:"I'll ask one last time.... Are you sure that this is a good idea....?"

Y/N:"uh.... Well.... An idea's an idea, I never guarantee it was a good one."

Dr Gears:(sigh)"were doomed."

Dr Kondraki:(nods)"yep"

Dr Alto Cleft:"ha! This is gonna be fun."

Dr Iceberg:"I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the opposite of fun....."

Dr Gerald:"I just hope this isn't gonna get us hurt...."

Right now we're on the cliff. The SCPs and A'habbat are recovering and Johnson is doing his best to help 049/Jackson and 035/Dyo.

When everything happened I went with my plan and ran to the top of the cliff with 999/Risus in my arms.

Now.... Time to execute the plan.

We replaced the chainsaws in Bright's canon with....... 999/Risus!

Now all we need to do is aim and shoot 999/Risus at the Scarlet king! And if that fails, all 999/Risus needs to do is get away from the scarlet king and I can shoot that tyrant king with A's bow.

I'm more than sure that this is the most creative and unexpected plan of all time!

Now Bright just needs to aim and pull the trigger.

Let's do this!

A passed out. Thankfully before she passed out she was a good distance away from the scarlet king so us shooting 999/Risus at the scarlet king shouldn't effect her that much.

Y/N:"alright...... 1. 2. 3. FIRE!"

With those words Bright shoots the canon. It was a direct hit on the scarlet king. The Scarlet king fell backwards with 999/Risus siting on his chest.

He sat up and 999/Risus fell onto his lap. He looked at 999/Risus with disgust but also a bit of happiness. It's as if he's trying to make up his mind on wheatear he wants to actually accept 999's/Risus' power of happiness or just stay the way it had always been, with him always being angry and unhappy. And it does look like he's actually contemplating it.

He was still in a sitting position and it doesn't look like he was gonna get up anytime soon. He must really be taking his sweet time to make a decision in the middle of an on going fight.

But I do wonder.....

Should we wait for him to make a decision.....?

I know he's most likely just going to push 999/Risus away soon but there's a chance that he'll just surrender or give up and we won't have to go thru with this plan....

Plus after finding out what he had to go thru, being the only elder gods to posses awareness, I kinda feel a little bad for him.

As I began questioning myself I started to space out.

Dr Alto Cleft:"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR Y/N!? SHOOT HIM!"

As Cleft started screaming at me to shoot the scarlet king, I realized just how long the scarlet king has been contemplating and that he's most likely going to make a decision soon. And that decision would either be good or extremely bad.

If we mess this up we most likely won't get a second chance. I have to do this....

I aimed A's bow at him. This is it.....

The arrow appeared in my hand as I pull the string of the arrow back.

I let go. Letting the arrow fly loose.

.....

....

...

..

.

? pov:

I wake up in..... A hospital bed....?

What the f*ck happened.....?

I sat up. I realized I'm covered in bandages and I had an oxygen mask on. I started looking around the room. I noticed one of my arms were connected to a tube leading to one of those IV drips.... Or atleast that's what I think they're called? My other arm and some other parts of my body were connected to machines, I managed to identify one of them as a monitor.

And.... Wait..... The hell? An SCP foundation logo.....?

The white wall of the room had an SCP foundation logo on it. But I thought that everything was destroyed....?

I wanted to get up completely and walk around but since some parts of my body were attached to machines and a IV drip, I don't think I can get up with out accidently ripping one of them off.

For now all I can do is be patient and wait for someone to come. This is gonna be a while....

After about 10 minutes, I sigh and get up. Almost immediately end up falling down. One of the things connecting me to one of the machines got ripped of in the process. Red light and alarms started blaring thru the entire room.

Out of instinct, I put my hands up to my ears. My ears..... My poor, poor ears.... After my ears adjusted a bit. I place my hands on the hospital bed and try to stand. My legs were a bit wobbly but I was able to stand using the medical bed as support.

Someone opened the door.

Y/N:"A? Are you ok? You should get some rest."

A:"Y/N....? What happened?"

Y/N:"you basically collapsed in the middle of the fight. I ended up carrying you to the brothers death and they told me to keep you here until you recover. Hence why you woke up in a hospital bed with bandages wrapped around your body."

A:"well.... That would make sense. The brothers death have never exactly been medical professionals. Usually it's me tending to their injuries. Unless it's the injuries that even someone as powerful as all death need to use their powers on."

Y/N:"yeah, that's what they told me. Now get back on the bed. You need rest."

A:"fine.... But.... Tell me. What happened....?"

Y/N:"umm..... I just told you didn't I?"

A:"no I mean.... Is it finally over....?"

Y/N pauses. They're visibly uncomfortable. They're also sweating a little. That's not good....

Y/N:"no need to worry about that right now. You should rest."

A:"Y/N.... I'm going to rest if you don't tell me. Please.... Tell me."

Y/N:"I-I....."

A:"Tell. Me. Now."

Y/N:"fine.... But you might want to sit down first."

A:(sigh)

I reluctantly sat down on the hospital bed while facing Y/N. They seem extremely nervous. They were fiddling with their hands and looked like they were desperate to keep their mouth shut.

A:"Y/N....? Tell me what happened."

Y/N:"well.... Everything is fine now. I'm helping the foundation rebuilt the earth with their advance technology and some of the other anomilis like 105/Iris and 073/Cain are also helping. The foundation reviled it's self to the rest of the world and gave me a job as one of it's security staff...."

A:"that's great. So why are you so reluctant to tell me."

Y/N:"the human population is.... Well, not doing too great.... There are approximately only around 1250 people left.... And most of them have permanent injuries. The foundation is trying to find a way to fix that but for now we can't do much...."

A:"I see.... Now I get why you're so hesitant to tell me. But on the bright side at least the scarlet king is finally gone."

Y/N starts shifting unconfortably and crossed their arms. They were sweating bullets. I have a really bad feeling about this....

Y/N:(sigh)"A.... I never said he was dead...."

My eyes widen and my heart dropped at that statement. I.... What....?

A:"B-BUT- YOU USED MY BOW DIDN'T YOU!? WITH THE SCARLET KING IN A WEAKEND STATE, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO KILL HIM WITH A SINGLE SHOT!"

Y/N:"that's what I thought as well. But he unfortunately survived. But no need to worry. Now he's around the same power level as me. If he tries anything I'll defeat him."

A:"DEFEAT ISN'T ENOUGH! AFTER ALL HE'S DONE TO EVERYONE NOT JUST IN THE MORTAL REALM BUT ALSO IN THE VOID HE DESERVES TO DIE!"

Y/N:"well I might be powerful but I have no control over what the 05s do. I'm sorry A."

A:"I- the 05s.....?"

Y/N:"after I shot the scarlet king with your bow I wanted to check to make sure he's dead. I hesitantly and alertly went up to his limp body and checked for any signs of him being alive. To my surprise he was slowly breathing and his heart was still beating. I didn't know what I should have done. The brothers death weren't around but the 05s were so I asked them. To my surprise they told me not to kill him and even asked me to help him recover."

A:"you should have finished him then and there..... And more importantly the 05s might not be as knowledgeable as the brothers death but I'm more than certain that they should know the horrific things that the scarlet king did, why would they want him alive?"

Y/N:"you think I didn't ask them that question? They kept on refusing to tell me."

A:"perfect.... Just perfect...."

Y/N sat down beside me on the hospital bed and put their hand on my shoulder. I sigh and gave them a pat on the back indicating that I'm going to be ok.

They got up and told me that they'll be back in a bit with some food.

How did things end up like this..... It's as if I never lived my old normal life and had lived with the brothers death my entire life.

I still remember playing in the garden of my now burned down house with my sister....

Bella..... I wish you didn't come home on time that day..... Then maybe things would be different..... I can still remember your sweet and innocent smile.... Your light blonde hair and lavender eyes..... I'm sorry I couldn't save you.....

Y/N:"here you go A"

I nearly jumped as Y/N spoke. But I quickly retain my composure. I thanked Y/N for the food they handed me.

Was I really that distracted, to the point that I didn't even notice Y/N come in?

I started unconsciously eating. I want to eat my food to calm down but I can't stop thinking about Bella....

Y/N:"hey A are you ok?"

A:"yeah I'm fine. No need to worry about me."

Y/N looks even more suspicious of me than before. I'm also sure that me saying it all in a monotone voice, as if I was a robot, didn't help my case either.

I quickly change the topic.

A:"so what happened what the scarlet king?"

Y/N:"he's...... He's in the room next to us."

When I heard that, I actually chocked on my food and started coughing uncontrollably. Y/N started to panic a bit and started patting my back. I coughed out the piece of food that I was chocking on.

A:"ugh...."

Y/N:"you good....?"

A:"yeah.... Just.... Promise me that you'll keep him as far away from me as possible...."

Y/N:"got it"

I awkwardly finish the rest of my food while Y/N went to call some of the doctors to help take the things connecting me to the machines and IV drip off.

After a few minutes of waiting they finally came and took them off. The also did a quick examination before telling us that I'm health enough to leave.

Although they did something a bit weird.... One of the doctors had pulled Y/N aside to talk with only them.

I waited outside and in the hallway for a little while. I thought about easdroping on them but I couldn't hear anything thru the door. But that would make sense considering the door is made of pure, solid and thick metal.

I was growing impatient and the mere seconds that went by felt like hours.... What are they even talking about?

After a few more excruciating minutes went by the door had opened.

Y/N came out and I was about to ask them what was taking so long but I saw the amount of worry on their face. I was now anxious. Like really anxious.

A:"what happened in there?"

Y/N:"ah, no need to worry they were merely telling me that you still need to take some medicine, that's all. In fact let's go take the medicine right now. They should be with Gears."

I was suspicious but decided to follow Y/N. I don't know why Gears would have the medicine but if Gears really does really give us some medicine then I guess there shouldn't be anything a should be paranoid about.

Y/N:"here we are!"

Y/N smiled as they open the door to a room that has the name plate Dr Gears.

Y/N:"hey Gears! The doctors told me you got A's medicine."

Dr Gears:"I do, here. And also please knock next time. I was surprised and almost spilled my coffee all over my papers."

Y/N:"oops.... Sorry."

Y/N apologized as Gears went to open his drawer and hand Y/N a bottle of pills.

Dr Gears:"eat one of these after you eat breakfast and dinner."

A:"ok.... But why do you even have my medicine to begin with?"

Dr Gears:"there were a lot of people that were injured during the fight. Not just SCPs but also humans. And as far as we know all the pharmacies and factories that make medications were destroyed so Y/N begged me to grab some medication for you before it runs out. So I spoke with the doctors before hand and got you the medication just in case. Also Y/N here you go."

Gears gives Y/N a piece of paper that looks like some sort of note.

A:"you guys do know that I can self heal without medicine, right?"

Y/N:"yeah but if I remember correctly medicine helps heal you quicker, right?"

I nod in response. I feel relieved that Y/N didn't lie to me but a feel like there was more that they weren't telling me. Are they keeping a secrete from me....?

What should I do..... Trust them or investigate this further and possibly hurt their feeling if they find out I don't trust them enough to the point that I'm investigating them.....? I don't know anymore..... I'm too tired to deal with this whole mess......

Y/N:"you ok, A?"

A:"just tired....."

Y/N:"right. The foundation managed to rebuild about 5 of their sites so far. Plus they built a few apartment like buildings for the remaining survivers. They also built separate apartment like buildings closer to the foundation for their staff. They gave me a room in the foundation buildings. There are 2 bedroom, a bathroom and a living room that has a small built in kitchen. You can rest there."

A:"alright. Let's go."

We left Gears' office and started walking out of the foundation. I haven't seen the sun for a long time..... It feels so good to finally breath a breath of fresh air..... It's as if I've been knocked out for weeks.....

Y/N started leading me to a building that does look similar to a apartment. The only difference is that it looks way bigger than an apartment and that there were arm guards by the entrance of the building.

Y/N show them their ID card and asked about me. Y/N hands them the piece of paper that Gears gave them.

So that's what that paper was. The guards read it. They let us pass so I guess they recognized Dr gears' hand writing? Or maybe Gears just signed it and I didn't notice.

Y/N leads us to what I think the people here call an elevator? I never really saw an elevator before but I heard of it so, I'm not sure but I think it's an elevator.

Y/N pressed the number 13 on the elevator. Soon the doors close and the elevator starts going up. I stumble I little and almost fell, not used to using modern machines like these ones.

Y/N:"you ok?"

A:"yeah.... Just not used to using machines like this...."

Y/N:"huh? What do you mean?"

A:"in the brothers death's mansion there are only stairs and not much advanced technology.... The stove, oven, showers and toilet are probably the most advance form of human technology that the brothers death have."

Y/N:"what about TVs, computers, tabloids, laptops and phones?"

A:"I know a thing or 2 about computers and laptops but I don't know how to use them. As for phones..... Those are the things you guys have carry around that can call people right? And what are TVs and tabloids....?"

Y/N:"yeah.... The first thing we're doing when you wake up from your rest is teach you about the current modern technology."

A:"hey cut me some slack..... The last time I was here before meeting you was the 1900s."

Y/N:"1900s?"

A:"yup. During WW2 the brothers death needed help collecting the souls of the death. Those damn concentration camps were not exactly helping anyone..... Or more specifically it made the soul collecting job harder or basically it was to much work for the brothers death to handle and I had to step in and help them with the soul collecting."

Y/N:"oh.... I see..... Other than WW2 did you go thru anything else?...."

A:"WW1"

Y/N:"wait.... What? I know that your immortal but exactly how old are you.....?"

A:"well.... I lost track and stoped counting a long time ago, plus I stoped aging around when a was 21. But I was born somewhere in the 1320s...... So I think I'm around 700 something....?"

Y/N:"damn....."

After that there was an awkward silence in the air.

Thankfully the elevator door opened, we got out and started talking about other stuff. Soon we reached Y/N's room.

Y/N:"here we go"

Y/N opened the door and there was a nice cosy living room. It had a small but comfy sofa and a coffee table. There was also a small kitchen near the door. There was 3 other doors leading to different parts of the so called apartment. Y/N points to the door on the right, it was the closest to the door we came thru.

Y/N:"that's the bathroom."(points to the door on the left)"that one is the guest bedroom."(points to the last door)"and that is my room. Any questions?"

I shake my head.

Y/N:"alright then I'll be in my room. If you need me you can look for me there."

I nod in responds. Me and Y/N went to our separate rooms and parted ways.

When I entered I shut the door and flopped onto the bed. The bed was cozy, the room was well decorated and full of cool air.

A looked up and saw what I think is called an air conditioner? I'm not sure if that's right or not but I definitely need to ask the brothers death to get me one of those for my room. They might not mind the heat but it doesn't mean that I'm also not bothered.

The room had a bed, a desk, a night stand, a laptop, some black screen thing hanging on the wall and.... Something else on the desk?

I tilt my hand a bit in confusion until I finally managed to drag myself off the bed. I lazily walked up to the desk and saw a note attached to a box.

The note reads as following:

Hey A!
Y/N told us that they were planing to make you stay in the guest room in their apartment room. I told them to put this in the room for you to find. Gears wrote you some extremely detailed instruction on how to use a phone for you, I hope you manage to learn how to use it.
-Jack Bright

I open the box and surely enough there was in fact a phone inside. And another longer note explaining how to turn it on, how to use it and other such.

After waiting for the phone to turn on it finally did. The battery percentage was on 75% and it looks like there was barely anything on it. Thankfully Gears had already wrote down instructions on how to download apps. I downloaded a few apps that Gears wrote are common for people to have in their phones.

I downloaded YouTube, WhatsApp, other stuff that I found interesting and I came across this app called Wattpad and decided to try it out.

There are a lot of books and stories here.... I guess I'll pick this one..... The title of the book is Symphonia, with music comes unity. Sounds interesting.....

Author's note: hey guys, make sure to check out Symphonia with music comes unity. It's a book that me and my friends came up with. It's not an SCP book but it's still pretty good. It's on vivzz23 profile. It should be posted there. I'll notify you guys more about the book in another part that I'll publish at some point. Now on with the story!

After a while of watching random stuff on YouTube and reading a few other books on Wattpad I noticed it was almost dinner time.

I decided that I should probably cook something for Y/N since their letting me stay here and since they managed to defeat the scarlet king. He might not be dead but it's better than having him running around and destroying other dimensions.

I stood up and stretched a bit. Then I open my door and went to start cooking.

I hope that Y/N's really hungry cuz I think a went a bit over board with the food.... I made bacon, eggs, spaghetti, fries, steak, bbq, rice, sushi and some sea food. And for desert we have ice cream, pudding, jelly, donuts, pancakes, waffles and cake. I hope Y/N likes it.

I went to knock on Y/N's door but before knocked on their door I heard her talking to someone thru the thin door. It's most likely that's their calling someone on their phone.

I can't hear anything but mumbling coming from the person from the other side of the door but I do hear Y/N saying things like: yes.... I understand....., I'll be careful... I promise...., I'll be there tomorrow...., and I know.... I just still can't believe that he's awake already especially after everything that we did to him....

After everything we did to him.....? I-.... Their talking about the scarlet king aren't they......

I sigh and try to listen in more..... Aperently he'll be interviewed for the next few days because of the absurd amount of questions they have for him. The 05s made a deal with A'habbat that's makes it so that they may send exploration teams to the void to try and understand it scientifically and that regular humans and elder gods may both crossover to the other side.

Y/N:"alright if that's all then I'll hang up"

I quickly pretend that I didn't hear anything and I was about to knock on Y/N's door until Y/N opened the door.

Y/N:"AH- wait- A?"

A:"looks like I wasn't the only one surprised. I made some dinner."

Y/N glanced at the dinning table table and stood there with their mouth agape and in awe.

Y/N:"wow.... It all looks so delicious......."

A:"thanks. Now let's eat."

Y/N and I head towards the dinner table and once we sat down Y/N's stomach growled. Y/N's face was now Bright pink clearly embarrassed.... I laughed a bit and soon Y/N started laughing as well. After a few more seconds of laughter we started to dig into the food I made.

And the next day I went back to the brothers death mansion and they told me to continue assisting Y/N with her work at the foundation and to protect her. Looks like I'm not the only one worried about the scarlet king still being alive.

I started living with Y/N and helping them in the foundation. I technically wasn't apart of the foundation staff and I'd be lying if I said I was getting payed to help but hey someone needs to protect Y/N. After all if the scarlet king breaks containment, the chances of Y/N being his first or main target is almost 100%. So now it'd be a daily routine for me to cook for the 2 of us and for us to spend most of our free time together hanging out.

The foundation was also thankful for my help so far so they gave me a level 4 key card and allow me to come and go as I please. They would also sometimes interview me. But they know not to cross their boundaries, so whenever I say I feel uncomfortable with the question or if I don't want to answer a question they'll skip the question and move on to the next one.

The SCPs also got more benefits for helping contain the scarlet king as well. In fact now SCP 049/Jackson was allowed to operate on humans again and today he asked me to help him a bit because he heard from Y/N that I know how to treat injuries. I insisted that while I know how to treat simple and basically injuries, I don't know how to do surgeries and I have no idea on how to do complicated things like reanimating a corpse. But he draged me with him anyways, telling me that my powers and the fact that I knew some knowledge about how death works from experience and from the brothers death would be of great use to him.

Currently SCP 049/Jackson was teaching me how to stich up wounds and torn flesh. Most people would find this disgusting or repulsive but not for me. I've seen worse.

I start to get a little thirsty and checked my watch. It's Y/N's break time. I never usually do this but I was feeling a bit thirsty and I could probably meet them in the break room and chat with them there for a bit.

A:"hey 049/Jackson it's Y/N's break time. Wanna see them before they have to go back to work? You guys are able to freely walk around the foundation now right?"

SCP 049/Jackson:"yes we are, but I must focus and complete my work first. However you may go if you wish to my dear."

I nodded and bid him goodbye as I made my way to the cafeteria. On the way I bumped into someone. Someone I really, REALLY didn't want to see......

When I bumped into that person I almost fell but he quickly grabbed my arm and stoped me from falling.

A:"thank-"

The second I realize who exactly caught me, my first instinct was to punch him. Unfortunately for me he quickly caught the punch.

Scarlet king:(sigh)"and I thought that maybe I'd get to hear you thank me again after so long."

He releases my fist and I can't help but frown and scoff at him.

A:"oh, please..... If I had known about everything before then I would have never said my first thank you to you.... Ever."

Scarlet king:"yes, that is most likely so.... But then again now that I actually think about it.... Why would I want to hear a traitor such as yourself, thank me?"

A:"how the f*ck am I supposed to know? Plus the first thing you did when I first met you was quite literally lied straight to my face."

Scarlet king:"your right. The first thing I should have done was, kill you right off the bat."

A:"well I-"

?:"ahem...."

I shift my gaze to my right and saw 4 guards just standing there awkwardly. They must have been escorting the scarlet king. I was now both not in a good mood and extremely embarrassed for my outburst.

I quickly apologize and left to go to the cafeteria. Well that was a great way to start my break......

I cussed and muttered underneath my breath as I finally entered the cafeteria and spotted Y/N.

A:"hey Y/N. There you are. what are you going to grab to eat today?"

Y/N:"A!? What are you doing here....?"

A:"first, calm down. You look like you were about to have a panic attack. Second, why do you look like your about to have a panic attack?"

Y/N:"well like- I mean, aren't you supposed to be with 049/Jackson?"

A:"I was thirsty and I wanted to see you so I decided to take a little break. I told 049/Jackson that and he said that he can continue on his own until I get back."

Y/N:"oh, I see...."

Y/N still looked worried but when I asked them about it they try to change the topic of the question or avoid it entirely. I was getting suspicious.

After a few more minutes of talking and joking around Y/N looks like they had finally calmed down and we're back to normal.

Soon the cafeteria doors swung opened and the next thing I see was a certain tyrant, bloodthirsty and evil monarch that I didn't want to see. When I saw him I automatically grit my teeth and clench my first. I obviously mad and soon both of us made eye contact with one another. A small grin formed on his face.

I growled lightly and looked away. After my encounter with him in the hallway I had already seen enough of his stupid face. I was about to drag Y/N out if here with me but one of the guards escorting the scarlet king came up to us.

Guard:"alright Y/N you know the drill. Good luck."

A:"wah-"

Before I could say anything the guard dashed out of the cafeteria and when I looked around I realized that me, Y/N and the scarlet king, were the only ones left in the cafeteria. Even the chefs were gone but they did leave a tray of food on the counter where they were serving food at.

I glared at the scarlet king. He inturn glared at me with a smirked. If I could, I would slap that smirk right off his face. But then he turned to Y/N.

I look at Y/N. They sigh and asked the scarlet king to take the food and to sit down at one of the tables.

They then turn to my direction and awkwardly smile at me. I stood there in shock. But as Y/N's smile formed into a frown I snapped my self out of it.

A:"Y/N. What's. Going. On.?"

Y/N:"well um-"

Scarlet king:"just tell her the truth we both know that it was going to come to this, one way or another."

The scarlet king shouted that from where he was siting. I looked over at him then at Y/N.

A:"Y/N. TELL. ME. NOW."

I raised my voice and slammed my fist again a nearby table as I said that. They were shocked by how I was reacting but at the same time it was like they were expecting that reaction. Even the scarlet king was a bit surprised as his eyes widen for a split second before going back to normal.

Y/N:"the 05s might have made me supervise him during break time, since I'm the only one that can defeat him if he tries to breaches. But don't worry, I promise to be as careful as possible."

A:"still you could have told me..... I would have helped...."

Scarlet king:"they also usually supervise me whenever I go outside."

I turn to look back at Y/N and is only met with them looking away.

I sigh, kind of disappointed. I helped them thru the war as soon as I showed up. Sure I might not have been with them thru the entire thing but I was more trust worthy than the enemy, right? Wait a damn minute-

A:"why do you even have the privilege to go outside in the first place!?"

Scarlet king:"the foundation wanted me to be as complient as possible and I told them to give me a few privileges to satisfy me."

Y/N:"well it was more like a negotiation. I was there when it happened."

A:"you didn't tell me any of that.... But I guess that would explain why he's only wearing a reality anchor and no handcuffs or chains....."

A thick silence filled the whole room. The only things that were heard is the scarlet king eating the food that the chefs prepared for him before they disappeared.

Y/N sighs and when to go sit next to the scarlet king. I look at them in disbelieve.

Y/N:"I promise he won't do anything to offend you or hurt you...."

Scarlet king:"oh please.... I could still kill her if I wanted to."

Y/N:"not helping."

I look at the both of them, sigh, get myself a cup of water and sat down.

Now I was sitting on Y/N's right and the scarlet king was on Y/N's left.

The scarlet king started to insult me and try to get under my skin. I honestly didn't really mind. Y/N tried to stop him but then.

Scarlet king:"you know.... It's a real shame what happened to your twin..... What was her name again? Ahh, Yes.... I believe you told me her name was Bella?"

I slam my fist onto the table almost breaking it in half. Y/N looked startled and the scarlet king was laughing at me. I was gritting my teeth and I looked like I was more than ready to commit murder.

And in reality I was considering it for a few seconds. But I quickly took a few deep breaths and stormed out of the room. As soon as I walked out I could hear Y/N and the scarlet king yelling at each other. I could have probably listened in but I was not in the mood.

I head back to 049's/Jackson's cell and immediately started to go to work.

049/Jackson had questioned me a few times asking if I was ok. I told him I was fine. He notices how mad I was and dropped the topic. After a few hours we finished and I bid him farewell.

I went home and sorted things out with Y/N. We made up and things started getting back to normal.

A few days had passed since we made up. And......

I noticed that they've been behaving a lot stranger lately.

Sometimes they'd come home later than usual and sometimes they'd just look completely stressed and exhausted. And when I mentioned it they apologized with the excuse of work. Soon they started coming back on time but after a few days I decided to apologize for the way I've been acting recently and when I knocked on their door no one answered the door. Long story short, I ended up barging the door open and found no one there. It was night and I had no clue where they could be. I waited in the living room fo them to come back. It felt like decades.

As soon as they came back I started to pamper them with question after question. Y/N refused to answer any of them.

A:"fine if you aren't going to answer those questions then atleast tell me..... How long have you been sneaking out without me knowing?...."

Y/N:"ever since you mentioned me coming home late....."

I sigh frustrated and told them that we're continuing this conversation tomorrow since it's their day off.

Since the researchers gave me a phone I asked the foundation if the brothers death could also have their own phones. They agreed because then the foundation would be able to contact them if I'm not with them. So I called them up. We had a group chat excluding Y/N so I just called thru there, I hoped that all of them or at least one of them would pick up. And finally all death picked up.

A:"hey all death....."

All death:"greetings A."

Great death:"hello A"

Small death:"hi A"

A:"oh thank 343 that your all there...."

All death:"pardon?"

Small death:"is something wrong?"

A:"well.... Long story short Y/N's been acting strange lately...."

Great death:"strange how?"

A:"to sum it up: they've been coming home late a couple days ago. Then when I mentioned it they said it was because of work. I decided to have some faith in them and believe them. But I felt bad for my rude behaviour towards them lately so I wanted to apologize. When I knocked on the door no one answered, so I knock down the door thinking that they were maybe asleep or wearing their headphone or earphone. But no. They were gone. I waited for them to get back and confronted them. They wouldn't tell me anything. I asked them one last question on how long they've been sneaking out without me noticing and they said ever since I mentioned them coming home late."

All death:"well that's not reassuring....."

Small death:"that's the only thing they said?"

A:"yes, unfortunately....."

Great death:"I'll have one of my crows spy on them. If they do anything considered weird or strange, I'll tell you."

A:"thanks...."

I said goodbye to them and ended the call.

I had my suspicions on what they've been up to.

And the only thing I can think of and hope for is that the scarlet king kept it in his pants. And if he even thought about doing it with them, I. Will. Cut. His. D1ck. Off.

I flop onto my bed and try to do the best I can to go to sleep. Unfortunately it's not working.

I shut my eyes and try to go to sleep as fast as I can to get this day over with.

The first thing I did in the morning is make breakfast. Although I was in a rush so it's not the great and delicious breakfast I made every morning. It was simple and edible which is all I need right now.

I grew impatient and decided to just barge into their room and drag Y/N out of their bed. They might not be properly dressed yet but it doesn't matter. I needed answers and I needed them now.

I kicked down the door. No one was in the room.

I started cussing under my breath and even punched the wall, I should probably call someone to fix the dent in the wall later. This wasn't good.....

I head to the foundation. Most staff there were confused why I was there since I don't usually come here on sundays.

I found Johnson and the researchers.

A:"hey guys. Have you guys seen Y/N?"

Dr Glass:"umm..... Aren't they supposed to be with you?"

A:"huh?"

Dr kondraki:"they would always come here on sundays and always told us the same thing. That you wanted to ask the scarlet king some questions and Y/N was going to us to get our approval and the key to the containment cell. And you were waiting on them near his containment cell."

Dr Alto Cleft:"yea"

Then the others started agreeing and with me currently being in a state of panic I need them to shut up and help me.

A:"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE HIS CONTAINMENT CELL IS!"

With those words they all turn their heads to look at me. Realization struck them as we started to run out the room and head towards the scarlet king's containment cell.

Johnson:"turn left!"

A:"right!"

We were running thru the hallway. Other foundation staff were looking at us confused. But we didn't have time to explain. We needed to make sure that Y/N was safe. And the scarlet king better keep his hands to himself.

Halfway to the containment cell. The worst thing that could possibly happen happened and my worse nightmare came thru.

Intercom:"ATTENTION TO ALL ON SITE PERSONEL SCP-001, THE SCARLET KING HAS BREACHED SITE-19!"

The colour completely drained from my face as I ran even faster.

Since I have inhumane super speed while the others don't I manage to out run them and arrive at the containment cell first.

I quickly take out my key card and open the containment cell, now I was in the observation part of the containment cell. No one was there..... The cell wasn't damaged but the cameras malfunctioned and the door to the actual cell part of the containment cell won't open.

I summon my scythe and slice the door in two.

Y/N..... Where are you?......

I was now in a complete state of panic and was seconds away from passing out. My head was spinning, I could barely open my eyes and my legs were shaking.....

Where did Y/N go..... Are they safe?..... What is the scarlet king planing.....? How am I going to tell the brothers death this......?

Johnson:"A!"

Dr Glass:"A, breath. We might not be in a good situation right now but panicking will only make things worse....."

Dr Gerald:"yeah.... Just breath A....."

Dr Iceberg:"we'll find Y/N.... I promise...."

Dr Bright:"yeah! And when we find that edgy, dark king we're gonna give him hell!"

I start to calm down a bit as the researchers and Johnson helped me look at the bright side. Gears talked to the other foundation staff for me and asked them to look for any signs of the scarlet king or Y/N. It was reassuring. But not enough to calm me completely.....

I called the brothers death and told them what was going on. They immediately came to the mortal realm with A'habbat being informed by them and coming here as well.

The 05s and the brothers death got permission from A'habbat to search for Y/N and her father in the void. A'habbat herself also send a search team to investigate this further.

It's been 6 months.......

No signs of the scarlet king or Y/N.....

Most foundation staff and most members of the 05 council has given up.....

But I haven't. No matter what happens.... I will not give up.

I promised to protect them and I intent to keep that promise.

It was a normal day...... The brothers death still made me stay at the foundation because they're afraid of something else going wrong. The room that both me and Y/N were previously sharing, permanently became my room..... I locked up Y/N's old room because I felt like I was intruding on their privacy if I opened their room, even though they weren't here......

I missed them.....

.........
.......
.....
....
...
..
.

??? pov:

I jumped out of the portal and yelled at my partner in crime to hurry up.

It's officially been 2 year since I last been here..... I wonder if I could possibly meet them again..... Heck..... They probably forgotten about me by now...... It's funny...... It felt like centuries ago..... But now..... I'm back.....

??????? ????:"so.... Are you ready.... Y/N?"

Y/N:"hah. As ready as I'll ever be.... Khahrahk."

...
..
.

Author's note: hey everyone! If you made it this far, thank you so much for supporting and reading my book! Also I realized that I'm close to hitting 100k readers. And for the 200+ people who followed me thank you so much for your support. I know that I don't comment a lot with you guys but I do read most of your comments.

As you can see I'll be making a sequel to this book. There are a few items from this book that I will be including in the next book, such as the scepter, A's bow, the glass pyramid and ball and the mysterious key that Y/N found and hasn't used that I'm pretty sure almost everyone already forgot about. I also have a good reason for making it so that 999/Risus defeats the scarlet king instead. But I need to finish the 3 alternate endings to this book first before I can get started on that.

Now you guys can vote for which alternate ending you want to come out first, but I will only count the first 5 comment on the votes because I need to get to writing the alternate endings:

Alt 1 (pain?)

Alt 2 (hide?)

Alt 3 (switched?)

Also I'll be making another book, I already showed you guys a spoiler for one of the characters that will be appearing in that book. The plot and book it self is not related to this book. Although there are a few things about the characters in that may relate to this one. Basically it's a little easter egg.

I'm also thinking of making a Q&A book from the characters of both books. I'll probably post that book after completely finishing this book. You guys can ask the questions you want answers to there. Not here, if you post the questions here there is little to no chance that I'll use the question from here.

I'll update you guys on when the new books come out and more about Symphonia. If you guys want to immediately get updated of the new books I'm pretty sure that you guys just need to follow me and it'll update you on not just when this book is updated but when I post a new book and update those books.

Fun fact: I posted this book a day after my birthday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 8.7K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
3.1K 234 21
Humans are quite possibly the lowest level of life from what I can tell. They just come and go as they please, destroy what they please, and contain...
1.4K 27 32
A coming of age story of Yn and Peter. They met in 3rd grade and ever since then, they were best friends spending every second together with nothing...
24K 640 15
Scarlet Montgomery lived her life as the pack slave. She was left Omega after her parents ditched her to become rogues. She is constantly tormented n...