An Unexpected Change

By valq101

Klaus Mikaelson, the Original hybrid is known for being ruthless and always getting what he wants no matter w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 5

536 29 4
By valq101

Recap

After talking to Margaret for a while she finally left. Hayley then put the pie in the fridge then went back to his place on the sofa.

"So I'm your wife now."

"Well, what else was I supposed to say that you're the one nightstand that I knocked up? Saying that you're my wife sounded easier than saying that and besides nobody's ever going to find out anyway."

"Are you really trying to mingle with the locals?"

"Hey, that beats staying home all day and doing nothing. It's not like we have jobs we gotta do something and besides if we mingle with the locals then we'll be known as a normal family then fewer people will be suspicious of us."

"I see your point but don't expect me to mingle with the locals."

"You're gonna have to at some point."

"Yes, but I would like that to be very far in the future."

"You do know when you start showing more people are gonna start coming up to you asking to touch your belly."

"What!"

"I hear it happens all the time to pregnant women. They always have a random stranger come up to them asking to touch their belly."

"If anybody thinks of doing that I will rip their arm off and beat them with it."

"Yeah try not to do that, we're trying to blend in and we need to look like a normal suburban family. Even if you get random people coming up to you asking about the baby or asking to touch your belly you're gonna need to suck it up if you don't want anybody to suspect anything."

"I'm looking forward to this pregnancy less and less as time goes on."

"Hey, look on the bright side."

"And what is that?"

"After we have the baby then all the attention will go to it and everyone will just see you as the person holding the baby."

"How lovely," Klaus says sarcastically.

"I really hope you'll try to be nice to our neighbors. We don't wanna seem like we don't fit in."

"Me not nice aren't I always? I am known for being very friendly with people."

"Oh Really because if I'm not mistaken everybody in Mystic Falls hated you and tried to kill you multiple times. Not to mention your hybrids weren't really that thrilled about you either. I also heard your family sometimes gets annoyed with you?"

"Yes, I get your point, no need to go on."

"Maybe if you're lucky our kid won't get your bad personality."

"How dare you say that my personality is just fine and if our child is anything like myself then you would be happy to know that they will definitely have no problem with confidence and leadership ."

"Yes, that's what every parent wants for their child to be bossy and a narcissist."

"You know you're no picnic yourself."

"And why do you say that?"

"For one thing, hopefully, our kid's taste in clothing isn't the same as yours whether it's male or female. And don't get me started on this laid-back attitude you have."

Wow, if this is going to be how we spend our days during this pregnancy we're really going to need a plan.

End of Recap

It's been two months since we moved to Ojai and everything has been pretty quiet. Since there really aren't any supernaturals around here it's been pretty normal. Lately, I have been keeping myself busy doing odd jobs around town. But most of the time I am helping out at the community center. While working there I found out that our neighbor Margaret is the owner of the community center so I mostly go to her for work. Klaus hasn't left the house much. She mostly just paints or reads. For someone who has been on this planet for so long, she sure does some pretty normal things. I would think this mundane life would be too boring for her. Speaking of Klaus, her bump is starting to get bigger. It's going to be hard to hide it and I think it's about time we tell people about it," Hayley thought as he was making breakfast.

Just then Klaus walked into the kitchen to find Hayley making breakfast.

"So are you going to help out at the community center again?"

"I am, why do you want me to stay here and hang out with you instead?"

"Not really, I was just wondering why you like going there so much."

"Well, for starters there are many fun things to do there and the pay is pretty good."

"Why do you need a job? I can support our family just fine."

"I know you can but I like making my own money and besides don't you think people would find it weird that we both don't work? We need to look like a normal suburban family and just staying home all the time isn't going to work. Especially when we live in a small town where everyone knows everyone."

"I guess I see your point."

On the subject of being a normal suburban family, Hayley said "You know I've been meaning to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Do you think we should start telling people we're having a baby?"

"What? Why would we do that? The whole point of moving here was so no one finds out about the baby."

"I didn't mean about Klaus and Hayley having a baby. I meant about Nikole and Hayden having a baby. If you haven't noticed you are starting to show and people are going to ask about it."

He does have a point. Humans are known for not being able to mind their own business and I definitely have experience with people not being able to leave me alone, Klaus thought.

"Fine, do whatever you want."

"I have another question."

"What else could it possibly be about little wolf?"

"Well, I know you are good at painting but have you ever taught anyone how to paint?"

Probably not because it's hard to imagine Klaus teaching anyone let alone children how to do anything.

"I have, why?"

"What? You have, how surprising!"

"Why is that so surprising?"

"You don't seem the type to put up with others."

"You would be right I'm not but there were times when I needed to blend in. So, I was a high school art teacher for a while."

"Really, you a high school art teacher. That must have been terrible."

"Why do you think that, little wolf?"

"Because teenagers suck."

"They do but the good thing about being a vampire is that you can compel them to behave."

"What? You actually did that!"

"Well, it was either that or killing the bloody brats. Besides, since art is an extra curriculum, most students wanted to learn and the others were just looking for an easy A. So, why did you want to know that I taught art before?"

"Well...you see the art teacher at the community center just retired last month and they were looking for someone to replace her. I thought since you have some time before you have the baby why not teach there and it would also help with trying to blend in."

Me teach art? I know I've done it before but that was a long time ago. But, I will admit that I have been getting bored with just staying home all day and it would help with the whole blending in.

"Fine, I'll do it mostly because it's not a terrible idea. Another reason is that if I stay in this house any longer then I'm going to go insane. Being able to criticize others works and showing the young generation different types of art might be fun."

It might give me some experience so that when our baby is old enough I can teach him or her how to paint.

"That's great, why don't you come with me today and  have a look around, and maybe we can talk to Margaret about the job."

"That sounds fine."

Just then Klaus remembered what she wanted to give Hayley.

"By the way, I've been meaning to give this to you. It just came in yesterday," Klaus as she hands Hayley a small box.

"What is it?"

"Open it."

As Hayley opens the box, he finds a set of rings.

"Is this a wedding band and ring?

"Yes, since the last time Margaret came over you told her we were married. So to keep up the illusion I thought we should have wedding rings."

"Wow, I didn't really think of that."

"I thought as much, that's why I picked out some for us."

"They look very nice."

"Thank you, I consider myself an expert at these certain things."

"Oh, so this isn't your first time picking out a wedding ring."

"It is but what I meant was that I'm an expert at coming up with a cover."

Wow, I should expect nothing less from someone who spent a few centuries as a myth to most supernaturals.

As they made it to the community center they saw that Margaret was in the lobby.

"Good morning Hayden and I see you brought your lovely wife with you today."

"Good morning Margaret and yes I did. You see Margaret I was wondering if the position for the new art teacher was still available."

"Yes, it is. Why are you interested?"

"Not for me but for my wife. You see she used to be a high school art teacher but due to some family matters she had to quit."

"Oh, that's unfortunate."

"Yes, it is but she really wants to get back to work because she has so much free time now. And as you may not have noticed yet but we recently discovered that we are with child."

"Oh...really Congratulations."

"Yes, thank you. We are really excited about it."

"That's great, it would be nice to have another baby in town. So, you're thinking of taking the job, Ms. Marshall."

"Yes, I am, like my husband has mentioned. I do have a lot of free time and I'm not sure how to use it. Besides, the baby won't be born for a while."

"Well, I think it's great that you want to work again even if you are pregnant. Not that many women would do that."

"I've never been one to follow the crowd."

After that, they went to Margaret's office to discuss her working hours.

When they finished their talk with Margaret, Hayley showed Klaus around the center. By the time they were done, the sun was already starting to set. When Klaus and Hayley finally get home they had dinner and are getting ready for bed. But as they do, Klaus can't help thinking about how much her hormones are acting up.

Why does seeing him do the simplest things turn me on? It's like ever since I got pregnant I'm horny all the time. I'm so used to keeping myself in check that I have never let my desires control my actions but the farther along I get in this pregnancy the more I seem to lose control of myself. Why am I trying to control myself? It's not like he can say no. He was the one who got me pregnant in the first place. The least he can do is satisfy me.

Not being able to take the frustration any longer Klaus pushes Hayley onto the bed.

"What are you doing," Hayley asked Klaus as she started to climb onto his lap straddling him.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"It looks like you're trying to have your way with me."

"Good, because that is exactly what I'm doing."

"Why?"

"Because ever since I got pregnant I have been so hot and bothered that I don't know what to do. Since you are the one that did this to me then you should be the one to fix it."

Wow, guess I wasn't the only one," Hayley thought.

"Now, enough talking and more of this," Klaus says as she pulls Hayley into a heated kiss.

After a while Klaus started to get tired of waiting, so without hesitation, Klaus tore Hayley's shirt open.

Since it was a flannel, buttons went flying.

"Hey, I really liked that shirt."

"I'll buy you another one," Klaus says as she tosses his shirt on the floor.

Klaus then begins moving her hips creating friction between her panties and Hayley's slacks.

He groans hard as she grinds, feeling his hard erection through the fabric. His hands on her hips follow her movement.

Klaus then trails her lips down his neck, kissing and biting. With a single movement, Hayley flips her over and gets on top.

Well, gazing up at him Klaus says "Are these new muscles just for show, or do they do anything."

I'll show her what these muscles can do, Hayley thought as he then grabbed her panties roughly, he then tore them apart and threw them across the room. Seeing this dominant side turns her on. He then leans in and pushes his tongue inside her mouth at the same time he drowns his fingers inside her opening.

Seeing her so wet with arousal, he starts thrusting his fingers deeper. A pound moan escapes her mouth as she feels his fingers curling inside her. On the other hand, he unhooks her bra and drags it off. She felt him rubbing her clit with his thumb as he brought his mouth to her breast. With so much going on at once she couldn't help but moan as she came.

"Fuck...little wolf, you sure do know how to satisfy me."

"Well...if you liked that there you're sure to love what happens next."

"Oh...really."

"Ummm..."

Hayley then flips Klaus so she is on her hands and knees. Then he grabs his cock and rubs the head against her wet opening.

"Are you really going to tease me now, love? I thought because you are so in touch with your wolf that you were more going to show..."

Before Klaus finished her sentence Hayley slammed into her entrance and began thrusting in and out.

"Fuck..." 

He can feel her silky wet walls gripping his cock and trying to keep him from moving out.

"You must really like this, I can feel you not wanting to let go of me," Hayley says as he then grabs onto Klaus's hips and continues to move.

Klaus then began to push back while grasping the sheets of the bed.

After a while when Hayley saw how close she was, he started rubbing her clit and she came with a scream but he kept thrusting in until he shot his seed into her.

Fuck...I'll never get tired of fucking her," Hayley thought as he tried to catch his breath.

While Klaus and Hayley were enjoying themselves unknown to them somewhere 2,234 miles away something unbelievable was happening. Something neither of them could have imagined ever happening.

How are you enjoying the story so far? It took me a while to publish because I was having a bit of writer's block and I was not sure what to do next with this story. But now I know that I want to explore Klaus's pregnancy and have a bit of a twist in the story as well. So, I hope you guys are ready for the next couple of chapters. I don't know the exact number of chapters this story will have but it should be around 20-something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 298 21
A strong, hot-headed, irresponsible 18 year old, Hayley Marshall. Found herself in a pickle when she found out she was pregnant with the impulsive, p...
469K 11.9K 32
π‡πŽπ‘ππ’ | ❝ sΚœα΄‡ ɒᴏᴛ Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄s ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄€ ᴅᴇᴠΙͺʟ, ᴘᴏΙͺɴᴛᴇᴅ α΄€α΄› ᴍᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡s Ι΄α΄α΄‘Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ ᴛᴏ Κ€α΄œΙ΄, ...
2.8K 79 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up mostly grasping her witch side, and...