THE DREAM || FORMULA 1 (C)

By hamiltonbby

In which, a dream that Leah Hamilton has had ever since she was a kid becomes a reality.. More

[00]
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[note]
[Extra 1]
[Extra 2]
[Extra 3]

[08]

2.4K 51 2
By hamiltonbby

( youtube ! )

"Welcome back, to the PitStop Podcast!" JAKE BOYS shouts at the camera. "We are back and with a very very special guest!" Jake added

"One of biggest guest we have ever had!" FABIO BOCCA said. "It's Leah Hamilton everyone!!" Fabio called as him and Jake clap.

"Thank you for having me!" Leah said with a smile. "We have to thank you for coming over, honestly don't even know how this as even happened!" Jake replied.

"I ain't the first F1 driver you have had on the podcast!" Leah giggled. "Well no but you are Lewis Hamilton's daughter!" Fabio said.

"Best driver on the grid and we currently doing a podcast with his daughter" Jake added. "I mean fair enough! I'm happy to be here, never really done a podcast before" Leah replied.

"Really? I thought you would of" Fabio said. "Well, dad and I have done a few together but never down one on my own" Leah told him.

"Still not over that every time you mention dad it is Lewis Hamilton you are speaking about" Jake laughed. "Well! You better get over it!" Leah giggled

"Let's get right into it, you basically grew up in the paddock, how old was you when you first went to a race?" Fabio asked. "I really have, I was 2 years old so yeah quite a while ago" Leah smiled

"How old are you now?" Jake asked. "I'm 18, birthday was in December" Leah replied. "That just makes me feel old" Fabio said. "It really does, let's move on!" Jake added.

"Well, going back to being that young you must have been young when Lewis won his first championship then?" Fabio asked. "Yeah I had just turned 4 years old, I believe" Leah said.

"That's crazy, did you know at that age what he had just won?" Jake added. "Oh yeah 100%, literally knew everything about the sport at that age" Leah laughed.

"She is Lewis Hamilton's daughter after all!" Fabio laughed. "Assuming you got into karting straight away, then?" Jake asked.

"I think after when dad won his first championship, I was like, this is something I want to do as well. I started karting at 5 years old and never looked back since that day!" Leah told them.

"How was karting for you? Like being the daughter of Lewis and all" Fabio asked. "Yeah, look there was a lot of comments made about me but I had to ignore them and prove them all wrong" Leah replied.

"Haven't you won like everything?" Jake added. "Not everything but I've won British formula 4, formula 2 and. And then F3 I came second and I haven't won formula1 yet" Leah said.

"2nd in the championship this season, you have a very good chance of winning it" Fabio told her. "I have to beat my dad, but I know he wants to win his 8th. Maybe he will space one for me" Leah said giggling at the last part.

"You must feel a lot of pressure, having such a big last name in formula 1. Does that get to you or not?" Fabio asked. "I was going to ask that as well, like your dad is Lewis Hamilton you must feel something or have you overcome that now?" Jake added.

"I don't feel pressure really, and dad has told me like not to think about what he has won in the sport. I know I won't be able to do all he has done, just want to create my own name if I can" Leah told them.

"People must think of you just his daughter or not?" Jake asked. "Saying stuff as your a girl in the sport as well" Fabio added.

"Oh yeah 100%, people thought the only reason I got into the sport was because of my dad. It was really hard for me to trust people because they only wanted to get close with me for being 'Lewis Hamilton's daughter' I literally only could trust all the women in W Series so" Leah said.

"I must of been hard, you couldn't trust many people. But you are friends with some F2&F3 drivers now right?" Jake asked. "Yeah I am, even some f1 drivers as well, as I raced against them" Leah added.

"Who have you raced against?" Fabio asked. "Well all the rookies: Nyck, Zhou and Oscar. I also raced against Mick and Yuki as well. May have raced against Lando in karting, but not for many races" Leah replied.

"Your at Mclaren now with Lando, so I'm assuming that it didn't take you long to settle in?" Jake asked. "Yeah, I knew Lando before because I worked close with Mclaren. Known each other for years" Leah said.

"So, were you a reserved driver for both Mercedes and Mclaren,?" Fabio added. "Yeah I was, it was fun to go out on FP1 in both cars" Leah said.

"I have to ask, what was it like winning your first race with Mercedes?" Asked."Also, those battles with Lewis as well I think everyone loved watching that. First win with Mclaren soon?" Fabio added

"It was an incredible feeling, I have to thank Toto for it because he could of picked anyone to replace George but picked me. I've always wanted to race against dad and to be able to show people us racing against each other was amazing. I can't wait to get my win with Mclaren, hopefully this season I will get that!" Leah told them.

"It was amazing to watch, you both were just chilling out like 10secs ahead of everyone else and battling away for that first position" Fabio said.

"Do you enjoy driving when it's not a f1 car? Always love to ask that question!" Jake asked. "You drove down today didn't you? We just see a Mercedes car pulling up outside and we was like well Leah has arrived" Fabio added.

"Yeah I like it, I haven't long got my license actually. Mercedes gifted me that car when I passed my test so that was nice of them" Leah told them. "I swear I've seen interviews of Lewis saying that he doesn't like driving on the road, is that true or not?" Jake asked.

"Oh yeah 100% true, he really doesn't like it. He only likes driving when he can go fast. So I have to drive when we are with each other, which actually isn't that often" Leah said.

"You don't see each other much? So you are living on your own I'm guessing?" Fabio asked. "Yeah, I'm living on my own in Paris. But I was in London today for a few meetings and stuff" Leah replied.

"I love Paris, amazing city" Jake said. "Why did you decide to live there?" Fabio asked. "I've always loved the city and I've always wanted to live there that really all" Leah told them.

"You go in Monaco a lot, right?" Jake asked. "Oh yeah, I'm in Paris, Monaco and London the most probably. But I do go to other places but those 3 are the most I do spend my time in" Leah said.

"Well, it's been a pleasure to have you on the podcast Leah. One more things before you go, as you can see there is a leaderboard behind us" Fabio said.

"Your going to have a go at our sim" Jake said. "As long as finish above you two I'll be happy" Leah giggled. "Can we just say, we did our on automatic and full traction" Fabio added.

"Am I allowed that?" Leah asked. "You'll have half traction and full manual controls" Jake told her. "Ah okay, not too bad" Leah added.

"What track is it?" Leah asked. "It's Austria, you'll do 3 laps then we come back here and reveal your time" Jake said.

"Sounds good, l like the Austria track as well" Leah said. "You've done FP1 sessions there?" Jake asked. "Yeah, I have and got into the top 3 I'm pretty sure" Leah smiled.

"Well, you've got an advantage then!" Fabio said. "We have to find out and see!" Leah said. "Let's get you on the sim!" Jake added.

"You ready to find out your time?" Fabio asked. "I sure am!" Leah replied. "Where you hoping to be?" Jake asked. "Top, hopefully" Leah giggled.

"You can see the current times" Jake added.

Fastest Lap:
Oscar Piastri: 1:05:931
Ollie Bearman: 1:05:953
Felipe Drugovich: 1:06:031
Fabio Bocca: 1:07:783
Jake Boys: 1:08:378

"Very close between Osc and Oll, ain't it?" Leah said. "After Ollie found out and how close he was, he wanted that first place" Jake said.

"Your fastest lap, Leah is.." Fabio said. "1:05:752, which means you go top!" Fabio told her. "Let's go!" Leah giggled.

Fastest Lap:
Leah Hamilton: 1:05:752
Oscar Piastri: 1:05:931
Ollie Bearman: 1:05:953
Felipe Drugovich: 1:06:031
Fabio Bocca: 1:07:783
Jake Boys: 1:08:378

"Looks beautiful at the top!" Leah laughed. "That's going to be hard for everyone to beat" Jake added ad Leah just smiled.

"Still don't that track though" Leah said. "What is your favourite track you have raced on then or when you did FP1 sessions?" Fabio asked.

"Brazil, when I was reserved driver I always asked the team can I do a FP1 session in Brazil because I just love it there. We don't race is Brazil in F2 so I'm so excited to be racing there in F1 this year" Leah told them.

"Lewis is loved there as well and always as good race for Mercedes there as well" Fabio said. "I hopefully will have a good race too!" Leah replied.

"Anyways, it's been lovely having you on the podcast today!" Jake added. "Thank you, I've enjoyed it as well" Leah smiled.

"All the best for the rest of the season, if you see us in the paddock you know, try and sneak us in the garage" Fabio added as they all laughed.

"I'll do my best" Leah said with a smile. "Thank you Leah and we will hopefully see you around" Jake added. "I'm sure you will! Thanks again for having me!" Leah said.

view all 25,728 comments

username Love this!!

username Leah looks so good🤩

username Leah needs to do more podcasts!

username This is the best one!!

username 🔥🔥🔥

username Another great podcast🥰

username Loved it!! 🔥

username I love Leah so much, she's inspired so many girls❤️

username Leahhh!!🤩

username I remember the first time Leah came into the paddock🥹

( note ! )

I wrote this before all the drama happened, I didn't want to delete it as it did take me ages to write!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 53 8
Just because of a trip that Lily Muni He had planned for Erica Graciella Young, she was able to find her soul mate, her forever team mate. After a l...
258K 2K 86
This is an instagram story about max. But he has a secret. What happens when people start to find out about it. @maxverstappen1 commented on your po...
786K 16.9K 41
» 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬 ᴀ ʀᴇɴᴅᴇᴢᴠᴏᴜꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ, ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ. 𝘼 𝘾𝙝𝙖�...
214K 3.4K 26
Enzo Elodi Wolff, Daughter of Toto Wolff. An internet sensation that every girl wants to be. In love with the opposing teams driver? 🔸Instagram st...