[00]

"Dream the impossible"

In which, Leah Hamilton has her dream she has had since a kid become a reality..

or,

In which, Leah gets in formula 1 and is ready to prove to everyone that she isn't just 'Lewis Hamilton's daughter"

INTRODUCING LEAH HAMILTON..
—— ASHLEY MASSE

~~

~~Leah Hamilton, the 18 year old daughter of 7x World Champion Lewis Hamilton

~~
Leah Hamilton, the 18 year old daughter of 7x World Champion Lewis Hamilton. Lewis had Leah young but it never stopped him, now him and his daughter have such a strong relationship.

Leah has always been into racing, she started karting at the age of 5 years old and have never looked back. When being well known in the sport due to her father, it was hard to get respect of everyone.

But slowing Leah is doing that, on her rookie season she won the F4 and F2 championships. She can 2nd in her F3 rookie season as well.

Leah has been part of the Mercedes junior team and she is always involved with the team. Leah is also she is very involved with Mclaren team too and is a reserved driver for them.

Now the dream has become a reality, Mclaren have signed the young Hamilton into their team. Her dreams of getting into F1 and it's finally here.

Not only that it's her rookie season and that Leah is going to be the only female in F1. But Mclaren was the team her father drove for year and even won a championship with them.

Leah is ready for formula1 and ready to prove to everyone she isn't just "Lewis Hamilton daughter"

DRIVERS LINEUP

MERCEDES
#44 Lewis Hamilton🇬🇧
#63 George Russell🇬🇧

REDBULL
🇳🇱Max Verstappen #1
🇦🇺Daniel Ricciardo #3

MCLAREN
#4 Lando Norris🇬🇧
#88 Leah Hamilton🇬🇧

FERRARI
🇲🇨Charles Leclerc #16
🇪🇸Carlos Sainz #55

ALPINE
#81 Oscar Piastri🇦🇺
#31 Esteban Ocon🇫🇷

ASTON MARTIN
🇩🇪Sebastian Vettel #5
🇨🇦Lance Stroll #18

ALPHA TAURI
#10 Pierre Gasly🇫🇷
#22 Yuki Tsunoda🇯🇵

ALFA ROMEO
🇫🇮Valterri Bottas #77
🇨🇳Guanyu Zhou #24

HAAS
#47 Mick Schumacher🇩🇪
#20 Kevin Magnussen🇩🇰

WILLIAMS
🇳🇱Nyck De-Vries #21
🇹🇭Alex Albon #23

Hope you enjoy!💜