[08]

( youtube ! )

"Welcome back, to the PitStop Podcast!" JAKE BOYS shouts at the camera

"Welcome back, to the PitStop Podcast!" JAKE BOYS shouts at the camera. "We are back and with a very very special guest!" Jake added

"One of biggest guest we have ever had!" FABIO BOCCA said. "It's Leah Hamilton everyone!!" Fabio called as him and Jake clap.

"Thank you for having me!" Leah said with a smile. "We have to thank you for coming over, honestly don't even know how this as even happened!" Jake replied.

"I ain't the first F1 driver you have had on the podcast!" Leah giggled. "Well no but you are Lewis Hamilton's daughter!" Fabio said.

"Best driver on the grid and we currently doing a podcast with his daughter" Jake added. "I mean fair enough! I'm happy to be here, never really done a podcast before" Leah replied.

"Really? I thought you would of" Fabio said. "Well, dad and I have done a few together but never down one on my own" Leah told him.

"Still not over that every time you mention dad it is Lewis Hamilton you are speaking about" Jake laughed. "Well! You better get over it!" Leah giggled

"Let's get right into it, you basically grew up in the paddock, how old was you when you first went to a race?" Fabio asked. "I really have, I was 2 years old so yeah quite a while ago" Leah smiled

"How old are you now?" Jake asked. "I'm 18, birthday was in December" Leah replied. "That just makes me feel old" Fabio said. "It really does, let's move on!" Jake added.

"Well, going back to being that young you must have been young when Lewis won his first championship then?" Fabio asked. "Yeah I had just turned 4 years old, I believe" Leah said.

"That's crazy, did you know at that age what he had just won?" Jake added. "Oh yeah 100%, literally knew everything about the sport at that age" Leah laughed.

"She is Lewis Hamilton's daughter after all!" Fabio laughed. "Assuming you got into karting straight away, then?" Jake asked.

"I think after when dad won his first championship, I was like, this is something I want to do as well. I started karting at 5 years old and never looked back since that day!" Leah told them.

"How was karting for you? Like being the daughter of Lewis and all" Fabio asked. "Yeah, look there was a lot of comments made about me but I had to ignore them and prove them all wrong" Leah replied.

"Haven't you won like everything?" Jake added. "Not everything but I've won British formula 4, formula 2 and. And then F3 I came second and I haven't won formula1 yet" Leah said.

"2nd in the championship this season, you have a very good chance of winning it" Fabio told her. "I have to beat my dad, but I know he wants to win his 8th. Maybe he will space one for me" Leah said giggling at the last part.