[09]

( real life ! )

Leah and Lewis entered the paddock together, meaning that everyone turned their attention and cameras on the both Hamilton's.

When they got to the Mclaren motorhome, they both hugged and Lewis kissed her forehead before she entered the motorhome.

"You excited for today?" Lando asked. "Of course, I'm starting on the front row!" Leah said with a smile as the two teammates sat opposite each other.

"Lewis in-front of you and Max behind, good luck with that" Lando added. "I got it covered don't worry!" Leah giggled.

Soon enough, two Mclaren drivers were making their way to the drivers parade. Like always, the pair of them being the last ones getting on.

"Look who's finally turned up!" Daniel teased. "Oh be quiet, we aren't even late you guys are just always early!" Leah told him.

"I mean, she's ain't wrong" Charles added. "Thank you!" Leah replied and gave Daniel a glare. "Awh, calm down lil one" Daniel said which made some of the drivers laugh.

Leah rolled her eyes and made her way over to her father, who wrapped her into a hug. "You are safe with us Lele" Sebastian said.

"Thanks" Leah said with a smile as Lewis kissed her forehead.

~~

"—Oh oh, that's an awful crash there, Leah Hamilton is still in that car that is upside down.."

"It's obvious a red flag but my gosh, that was awful to watch. She couldn't go anywhere, she was pushed and her car flipped over a few times and still flipped over now.." "

"We will tell you information when we get it, let's just all pray that Leah is okay"

LH44: "Please, tell me that she is alright.."
GR63: "Is she okay?!"
CL16: "F*ck! That's a big one guys, is she okay?"
MV1: "Sh*t! That was Le, right? Is she alright?!"
LN4: "Is Le okay?!"
SV5: "Is she alright?!"

"All the drivers are desperate to know if Leah is alright as all the radio messages come in, I wouldn't be able to describe to you how Lewis is feeling after seeing his daughter crash like that.."

Cameras panned onto Lewis who has his face his hands, a lot of the Mercedes team was trying to comfort him. Sebastian walked into the garage and made his way over to him.

"She's a fighter, Le will be alright" Seb told him. "I feel so helpless, it's my job as a parent to keep her safe and I failed that" Lewis mumbled.

"You haven failed Lewis, you had nothing to do with that crash don't blame yourself" Seb added. "Go to Mclaren, they will get the information before the rest of us" Toto.

Lewis pushed passed the cameras and made his way to the Mclaren garage. The team gave him a faint smiles and patted his shoulders. "You guys got any information?" Lewis asked.

"Her radio was damage, can't get anything out of her" Zak said ad Lewis nodded and made his way back to the Mercedes garage.

"No information" Lewis said as he entered the garage. "I'm sure she will be alright, it's Leah after all" George replied. "If anyone can do it, it would be Leah" Seb added.

Soon enough all the drivers were back in the pit lane and hoping that they would get any information on Leah, but it was still nothing.

All the boys thought her as a younger sister, they couldn't lose her like this and Lewis couldn't lose his daughter like this either..