[07]

( real life ! )

Sliverstone, the home race of many drivers on the grid. The race weekend Leah couldn't wait for, her home Grand Prix.

As soon as Leah and Lewis got out of the car you could already hear all the cheers for them. The father and daughter made their way into the paddock where they were surrounded by cameras and fans.

Leah hugged her father before she quickly made her way into the safety of the Mcalren hospitality. She greeted her crew before she got some food and sat down opposite Lando.

"Hey Le! Excited for your first home race?" Lando asked. "Yeah can't wait for it, it's crazy out there" Leah said. "You are a Hamilton after all" Lando replied making Leah smile.

"I mean, I remember your F2 race last year and it must have been a record for how many fans were watching" Lando said. "Fans here are amazing and I'm so grateful for them" Leah smiled.

"Hey Le!" STOFFEL VANDOORNE said as he sat down next to Leah. "Stoff! What are you doing here?" Leah asked as she gave him a hug.

"Oh, has Toto not told you yet?" Stoffel asked. "Told me what?" Leah questioned. "George isn't feeling very well, so they don't know if he will be well enough for the race tomorrow" Stoffel told her.

"So, your going to be in the Mercedes car?" Lando asked. "I don't know, if will either be me or Leah" Stoffel replied. "Wait! What?!" Leah exclaimed.

"Le, you have way more experience in that car than me. If Mercedes want to play it safe they will choose you and I'll be in your car" Stoffel said ad Leah's face lit up.

( instagram ! )

@f1

Liked by lewishamilton, mercedesamgf1 and 1,263,836 others f1: BREAKING: Leah Hamilton will race for Mercedes today as George Russell is ruled out due to illness

f1: BREAKING: Leah Hamilton will race for Mercedes today as George Russell is ruled out due to illness.
tagged: leahhamilton mercedesamgf1
view all 26,738 comments

username Let's go!!!

username C'mon Leah, go get that win!!

username 🤩🤩🤩

username Who's racing for Mclaren then?
> username Stoffel Vandoorne is replacing Leah!

username Hamilton's🤩

username I really want a first win for Leah now!

username Let's gooooo!!!

username Mercedes choosing the right person, what a race this is going to be!
> username Leah has the most experience with their cars, so it was the best option!