[11]

( youtube ! )

"Hey everyone! Welcome to the vlog!" Leah said to her camera before it cut to her intro

"So obviously as you know I crashed and I ended up with a broken leg" Leah added pointing the camera down to her cast.

"I can walk without crutches now, so today I'm going to the race! Even though dad told me not to go but oh well! Sorry dad!" Leah said with a guilty smile on her face.

"Anyways let's go!" Leah called. The video went to a montage of Leah leaving the house, making her way into the airport and getting on Lewis's private plane.

"On the plane! Well, dad's private plane that he doesn't know I am using" Leah said giggling. "Oh he's going to kill me when he watches this" Leah mumbled.

"Off to Belgium we go!" Leah added as it cut to a montage of flying, landing, getting off the plane and collecting her bags.

"We have landed and are off to the track!" Leah said. "I'm going to go around the back way, so no fans will see me" Leah added.

Cut to a montage of arriving at the track. "We are here, guys! Let's go and sneak into the Mercedes garage. Also, Susie is the only one that knows that I am here" Leah told the camera.

Leah filmed herself making her way into the Mercedes garage and greeting Susie. "Susie is filming now, we are going to get my dad, George, Toto and everyone else's reaction" Leah said.

Leah walked into the main part of the garage and instantly made eye contact with her father. "Le, I told you not to come here. You should be resting!" Lewis said and brought her into a hug.

"Lele!" George exclaimed as he hugged her. "I'm happy someone is excited to see me" Leah replied as she gave her father a look.

"I'm happy your here Le, but you should be resting and I told you not to come to the race" Lewis said. "But I was bored in the house" Leah told him.

"Okay, but tell me next time you are going to do that" Lewis added. "I will dad, don't worry" Leah replied as they hugged.

Leah stayed in the Mercedes garage for basically all the race, when the race finished and fans started to leave, that's when she came out the garage into the pit- lane.

Leah had one of the Mercedes camera men, recording her as she was walking down the pit-lane, her name was soon called.

"Lele! I didn't know you are here!" MICK SCHUMACHER exclaimed and ran over to the young girl and pulled into a tight hug.

"Hey Micky! I stayed in the Merc garage all race, so not many people know I am here" Leah told him as they pulled away from the hug.

"How's recovery going! I can see you don't have crutches now" Mick added. "Yeah it's going really well, I should be back soon! Oh, I'm filming for my YouTube, say hi!" Leah replied.

"That's good! Hey guys!" Mick said as he smiled at the camera. "I'll let you go, I'll catch up with you soon okay?" Leah told him.

"You better Lele! See you sis!" Mick added as they hugged before he walked away with some of his team.

"Well, I'm going back to the hotel now! So, see you all soon!" Leah said to the camera.

~~

"Hey, guys! As you can see I am at the hotel! So, I'm going to tell you all an updated on my injury!" Leah said.

"So, the crash was 2 weeks ago and I can walk now without crutches. Which is great as I really hated being on them" Leah added with a smile.

"I really don't know when I will be back but I am hoping I will be back in two weeks! Hopefully anyways!" Leah told the camera.

"It's been hard not be able to do something you love, I think every athlete goes through it when they get injured and feels like they can't be themselves" Leah said while taking some breaks in between her words.

"I'm going to make myself cry if I keep going but, racing just means so much to me and I just really really hate not being able to do it, but hopefully I don't have to wait much longe now" Leah added.

"Anyways, I think that will be it for today! Hope you enjoyed this video! See you all in the next one! Love you guys!!" Leah said as she stopped the camera.

( note ! )

Sorry for the wait, hope you liked it!!