[05]

( instagram ! )

@f1
📍Bahrain International Circuit

Liked by mercedesamgf1, charles_leclerc and 725,825 others f1: It's their first race today in formula1 for the four rookies, who's going to come up on top between them?tagged: leahhamilton nyckdevries oscarpiastri zhouguanyu24view all 21,628 comme...

f1: It's their first race today in formula1 for the four rookies, who's going to come up on top between them?
tagged: leahhamilton nyckdevries oscarpiastri zhouguanyu24
view all 21,628 comments

username The rookies🤩🔥

username Leah is getting on the podium!!

username Let's gooo

mercedesamgf1 Let's go Leah! Let's go Nyck!🖤

username I love Merc, supporting their juniors!

username 🔥🔥🔥

leahhamilton Look at us😎
> nyckdevries We are ready🔥
>> zhouguanyu24 😎🔥
>>> oscarpiastri Let's go!!🤩

username 🤩🤩🤩

username Woooo!!

username Let's go Leah!!

( real life ! )

"Lea!!" NYCK DE-VIRES called as he saw the young Hamilton just about the walk into the Mclaren motorhome.

"Hi Nyck!" Leah smiled as they hugged. The both have knows each other for awhile, as they are both apart of the Mercedes junior team.

"You ready for today?" Nyck asked. "Sure am, if I get a good start I hopefully will be all good then!" Leah replied.

"Lea! C'mon, Zak wants to speak to you about something!" Lando called. "See you Nyck, good luck on the race" Leah said.

"You too Lea!" Nyck replied as they did their handshake and Leah walked into the motorhome.

After a team meeting, Lando and Leah made their way to the drivers parade. Leah fist pumped with everyone and waiting for her dad.

Lewis and George were the last ones to arrive, Lewis smiled as he saw Leah and stood by her with his arm around her shoulder.

"You ready for your first race?" Lewis asked. "Yeah, I'm ready to beat you!" Leah teased as Lewis pushed her jokingly.

"George, get ready for me to beat you!" Leah called. "Whatever you say little sis!" George replied.

The drivers parade soon ended, all the fans having a lot of photos of the father and daughter duo. "Good luck, Le" Lewis said.

"Thanks dad, doing it for mum" Leah mumbled. "Should would be very proud of you" Lewis told her and brought his daughter into a tight hug.