Escape (Chresanto August & Ba...

By DollyDaee

Being a ride or die girl takes hard work and dedication. You can't just rep the title without having the stor... More

Escape:
E. 2
E. 3
E. 4
E. 5
E. 6
E. 7
E. 8
E. 9
E. 10
E. 11
E. 12
E. 13
E. 14
E. 15
E. 16
E. 17
E. 18
E.19
E.20
Escape' 2

E. 1

1.3K 34 2
By DollyDaee

Setting: Atlanta, Georgia.

Date: July 1, 2015

___________________

[Paris P.O.V] -The Past-

"Paris! Where are you going?" My mother asked noticing that I was making my way out of the house.

"Deja's house!" I lied.

I was going to the hood to see if Chres was there, since he hadn't been returning any of my phone calls. "Alright! Be home before midnight ma'm." She said closing the door behind me.

I headed towards my black porsche that my father brought me not to long ago for my sweet sixteen.

I cranked up and headed down the road passing a few homeless people.

That's all you lived too see up in downtown Atlanta. Everytime I had the chance I would spare them a few dollars and buy them some food, but it was only when I knew everyone was in the trap.

None of them knew I was a rich child and I wasn't going to tell them that, because all I wanted to do was fit in with everyone down here.

When I first started going to the highschool I was a lame, but until I met Chresanto he made me feel worthy, but on top of that he was the biggest man of the deal, the drug king. I had to space myself from around him, so I didn't get caught by any police or better yet my parents.

Even though I was his girlfriend I got treated like one of his workers all of the time, having to go sell weed, and do his dirty work.

Outside of all of that dealing he was the best boyfriend, but nobody saw that but me.

I sighed pulling my car in the front of the trap.

All of Chres's workers were just outside smoking a blunt. I hopped out the car and they started to stare me down like they always did. I walked straight pass them and into the trap. I heard a soft moan coming from Chres's main room, which caused my temper to boil. I pushed open the door to see a girl giving pleasure to his manhood He didn't seem like he was enjoying it, because he wasn't paying her any attention. I stood there and watched her suck the soul out of his manhood, while the tears gently slid down my cheeks. I sniffed and it grabbed his attention. He quickly pushed the girl off of him and pulled his pants up struggling to make his way to me, but I ran out. I ran into my car and sat in it and sobbed until I heard the passenger door open. I sighed noticing it was Chres'. "Paris, it's no-

"Then what is it Chres? Huh? This the third time!" I yelled laying my head on the side of the window. "Baby, I love you! Don't act this way." He said lowly rubbing my legs.

"Whatever Chres." I sighed wiping some of the tears that were falling.

I knew the reason Chres had that girl up in the trap was because I never gave myself up to him. I was still a virgin and it might be crazy, but I'm scared of having sex. Its like I'm not ready for it at all.

"I'll fix this baby, Just don't make the mistake on leaving me, because that would be the last thing you would want to do." Chres said causing my skin to tense up.

The way his voice hit me and the way he had said that made it feel as if that was a threat. "What's that's supposed to mean?" I asked not trying to look in to his eyes. "Don't ask questions baby." Chres said and kissed me on the cheek making me feel more uncomfortable, I kind of shivered when he kissed me and he noticed it, because he started to chuckle. "Don't be afraid baby, I got you and you got me."He said rubbing his hand on my chin.

I just nodded still scared and he stepped out of the car making his way over to my side. "Come on, I'll take you out after I handle the rest of this business alright?" he said grabbing my hands pulling me out of the car making our way back into the trap. I noticed Jacob sitting there rolling his blunt.

Jacob was Chres's main man. Chres and Jacob were friends since they were younger and now they were doing business together. Jacob was more lenient then Chres, he would always give me advice when Chres wasn't around. He would tell me that I deserved better than what Chres was giving me and that one day he would eventually show me what he mean't.

"Hey Jacob." I said as Chres left the room and shut the door behind him. "Hey Paris, are you okay? I saw you running out of here with tears running down." He said lighting his blunt and sticking it in his mouth blowing some large "O's".

I loved the way he smoked his blunt for some reason it was always a turn on how he did it so slowly and so calm. "Yes I'm okay." I said in a croon voice.

"See I would believe you, but I know how you are Paris." he said letting out one last blow and putting his focus on me leaning up in the chair. "I'm fine really." I said sitting down next to him. Jacob had such a charm when it came to me, he cared about me so much as if he were mine.

"Paris don't lie to me ma, If you were okay you wouldn't be letting that tear fall."He said wiping the tear that must've came out when I sat down. "My allergies are kind of ridiculous." I said in a low chuckle. It was absolutely no use in lying to him, because it was like he knew everything.

He kept going on how I wasn't okay and that I should just admit it to him and he would leave me alone, but I didn't want to tell him. I'd feel embarrass if I told him what was up, heck he would probably rub it in my face. "Ok-Okay I'm not ok-

I was stopped by the voice of Chres coming out of his room and towards me and Jacob. "He touch you?" He asked in an aggressive tone. "No-No why would you ask that?" I said getting nervous. "Let's go." He said grabbing my arm and walking out of the trap.

Instead of taking my car we went into his. He cranked up and put his focus on me. "I don't want you around my nigga aight?" he asked cracking his knuckles.

I nodded, but he wasn't taking that. "I mean it Paris." he said grabbing a hold of my hand giving it a tight squeeze causing me to whimper silently.

He drove out of the driveway and I looked to see Jacob shaking his head. I sighed and put my focus back on Chres. I didn't know what was happening to him, but I wasn't really spiked up about it.

We pulled up to a red light and there were two cars on both sides of Chres's car. Chres wasn't looking out to notice them, but I did. I noticed how one of the dudes in the car on Chres's side was playing with the gun pointing it 'towards Chres's head, and the guy on my right was giving Chres a death stare.

I was going to get Chres to look, but the light went green and the cars went their separate ways.

We pulled up at the restaurant and he came on my side to let me out. I stood up pulling my shirt down and grabbing his hand. He escorted me inside and we were rushed to a table. Chres was known by at least everyone in town, and almost everyone was afraid of him. If I hadn't knew Chres I would be afraid of him. Chres did things people would never have a thought of trying.

"You good ma?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah I'm fine." I said perking up in the chair as the waiter came and sat our drinks on the table.

She ordered our food and told us it would be about twenty minutes. Me and Chres sat in silence, so I decided to break it. "So was it good?" I asked.

"What you talking about?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. "The sex, was it good?" I asked and he started to laugh. "Yeah it was straight." He said still laughing, but I wasn't I started to let the tears flow once more. "I was playing Paris damn, you so sentimental ma."He said rubbing my thigh underneath the table. I started to tremble, his touch on me always gave a warm feeling that I hated, because it made me forget why I was even upset with him in the first place. "Stop, Chres" I said lowly as he started to slip his hands further down my thigh, but he didn't listen.

He was getting ready to slide his hand down my pants when the waiter came back with our food. "Thanks." Me and Chres said at the same time. I began eating and sipping away when Chres's phone went off. He put his finger up to me and stepped from the table and made his way towards the male's restroom. I sighed checking my watch noticing that it was nine o'clock, meaning I had an hour to spare or my parents would come searching for me.

I looked up and saw Chres but this time he was furious. "Everything okay Chres?" I asked, but he didn't answer he grabbed my hand and walked me out of the restaurant leaving me dumbfounded.

Once we got into the car he didn't hesitate to quickly pull out of the parking lot. He was going so fast, so I decided to ask him again what the problem had been.

"Chres? what's going on?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder but he nudged it off. "Chresanto!" I yelled getting angry at the fact that he was ignoring me. "Shut the fuck up Paris!" he yelled looking towards me not paying attention to the road causing my heart to pump fast. "Just shut up and enjo-

Everything went out of control as I felt the force of multiple cars pushing on Chres's car, Chres tried to get away, but it was no use. The cars came in full force and everything went black...

**

I blinked my eyes adjusting to the bright lights, I jumped up a little once slight pains started to shock in me. My eyes became clear to where I was and I wasn't happy at all. I was laying down in a hospital bed. I looked around as I saw two doctors talking, I tried to speak, but as I tried to move my mouth it started to hurt. "W-w-w-why am I-I Hure." I mumbled I wasn't sure if they could understand me, but my mouth was hurting and it was all I could get out. "Ah You've awaken Ms." The tall brown doctor said walking over to me. "You and your friend was in a five car accident and you were affected just a little which is a miracle."

"Wah do you me-mean." I mumbled struggling to speak. "We'll we will talk to more in detail once your parent's arrive. It may be hard for you to speak, because your mouth is swollen." He said and I gave him a glare like was he serious I knew my mouth was hurting the shit was obvious, but the fact that he said my parents arriving killed me the most. If my mother found out who the friend was I was in a rude of awakening. "If you would give us some contact information, because we couldn't find any information in your belongings."

"I don't remember my parents." I lied thanking god I didn't bring my wallet and phone with me. I had left it my car at the trap, which now seems like the worst Idea. "Hm that could be an affect of the crash, hopefully we get you up and back like you used to."He said as a knock came at the door. He quickly ran and opened it and I was shocked to who it had been. "Jacob?" I said cleary which was odd. "Hey Paris, I got here as quickly as I could." He said coming towards me.

I sighed knowing that he had said my name right in front of the doctor who I knew was going to ask if he had any background information me.

"You know this young lady?" The doctor asked and Jacob nodded. "Yeah I asked the lady at the desk if she had been here, and she said it was an unidentified women in this room, so I decided this must be her, seeing that she left all of her stuff in her car." He said sitting down next to me on the bed causing me to sigh. "What's her full name sir?" The doctor asked putting his clipboard from off the sink. "Paris Jackson." He said and I groaned a little and I knew he knew that I wanted him to stop talking. "Do you know anything else? the doctor asked holding up his pen awaiting. "Nah mane, that's all I know." he said looking back at me smiling.

"Alright thanks, I'll try to identify her and call her guardians." He said stepping out of the room. "You don't look good at all Paris." Jacob said staring me down.

"We'll I was in a car accident Jacob, how am I supposed to look?" I asked getting irritated. "I'm sorry Paris, I'm just not used to seeing your beauty being messed with, but this doesn't make you look any less beautiful." he said causing me to give a slight smile. "So what happen? Chres did this to you?" He said looking in to my eyes.

"I don't know, only thing I remember is cars pounding up on Chres's car and then I was out." I said lowly and he kissed my forehead and sighed. "Some niggas was after Chres cause of some short up he gave them I guess and they was planning this for a while." Jacob said standing up from the bed.

"Wo-

I was interrupted by the doctor stepping back in. "I have some good news and some bad news." The doctor said as he read his clipboard. "What is it?" Jacob said sitting down on the chair that sat next to me. "Good news, I've found some information on you and your parents are indeed on their way here. The bad news is that your friend was seriously injured in that crash. He had a severe injury to the head which has now put him in a coma." He said with no expression, but once he said that I couldn't help, but let the tears fall.

Jacob came and held me as I let the tears move slowly down my face. I couldn't believe he was in a coma and it was all my fault. If I had just let him drive and get to where we were getting maybe he would be alright, but no he's in a coma and I'm the fine one.

Vote/Comment!

Paris in the Multimedia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.3K 32
Miracle didn't have much growing up, and still doesn't now. She is the only child and with her mother being sickly and her father not being around sh...
1.5M 38.7K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...
158K 3.8K 36
โ€ขRewritten. โ€ขunedited ___________________________________________ "๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ. ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ. ๐—œ ๐—ฎ...
38 2 12
this is not a regular love story, this is the back story of it- the struggles, the insecurities, the emotional heartbreaks, the cheaters, the overthi...