Adopted by Sally Jackson

By harriettuanizcool

After the giant war, Sally and Paul want to surprise Percy. They adopt 7 year old Tyler. (She's a She)What ha... More

Orphanage
Hide-out
Panic attack
Hiding
Age is 7
Gabe #1
Gabe #2
Memories
Were home!!
Doctors Office
Hospital
I meet some people part one
I meet some people part two
A talk with Hazel
Percy's Birthday 1/3
Percy's Birthday 2/3
Percy's Birthday 3/3
Spying and Sneaking 1
Spying and Sneaking 2
Aphrodites Cabin
Iris Message
I fought a monster
I hurt myself
Quite a ride
Connor and Travis
The Ultimate Prank
On Strike
I forgive you
I go to Calypso's island Pt.One
The Argument
I go to Calypso's island pt. Two
School
I gots maself a buyfrwend
This girl is on fire
No Birthdays!
The Hunters of Artemiss
Disowning Percy
Should I have said yes?
I cant take this anymore
I quit

Adopted

1.8K 70 30
By harriettuanizcool

I was sitting in a my room, coloring. Well, I guess it isn't MY room, more like OUR room. I shared it with 11 others.

Alex
Maia
Via (Olivia)
Rhiley
Dana
Lily
Penny
Gina
Hannah
Sammy
Yasmin
And lastly,me.

They were all outside playing. I don't go outside, unless there's a rainbow.

I feel like the rainbows are especially bright for me. Don't judge.

"Everybody ages 7-10 please come down."
That was Mrs. Emma. She was a nice worker.

I put my crayon down, and carefully walked downstairs.

I stood in a line. There were 7 of us.

Me, Alex, Dana, Yasmin, Sara, Penny, and Marci.

The person coming to adopt was a woman with brown wavy hair. Looked nice enough, then again, they all do at first.

"Everybody, Mrs. Jackson is going to pick one of you to take hone, okay?" Mrs. Emma says.

The lady walked over to Marci, a 9 year old. Marci whispered something in her ear. The lady walked over to me.

"Hi, I'm Sally. How about you go pack your bag? I'm going to adopt you." she said.

I nodded, excited.

I ran up the stairs, and pulled out a pink, yellow, and green backpack.

Then I realized, I was going home with a complete stranger. I started hyperventilating.

Then I also realized, I had gotten a phone from Mrs. Emma. I could just call the police.

I got my tye-dye phone from a table, packed some clothes and coloring supplied, and walked downstairs.

Sally's POV

Paul and I both agreed that we would adopt a little girl, to surprise Percy and his friends.

When all the girls lines up, I walked over to one.

"Don't adopt Tyler, that girl over there. She has ADHD and Dyslexia. she's so stupid." She whispered to me. I walked over to this, Tyler girl, and told her I was adopting her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662 62 14
1 year after the Giant war Percy thought everything was going to be normal until the end of his life. Until The main character whose name is Dane. He...
132K 3K 15
[COMPLETED] Hey! This is a fem!Percy Jackson and Harry Potter crossover. Percy Jackson is a daughter of Poseidon and is a witch. She's been attendin...
27.4K 744 23
Lian Long, a sixteen-year-old demigod, the daughter of Athena, who was fortunate enough to survive the war against Kronos, was about to encounter an...
196K 3.8K 29
When Sally Jackson gets attacked, Percy Jackson finds out about a secret Sally had been keeping about her side of the family. He finds out his grandf...