Stay With You

By LoveInJinkook

Jin : I can't live without you Jungkook : me too Jin : you always be with me right , you will always stay w... More

Second book
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

422 22 1
By LoveInJinkook

Jungkook looked at the hand before holding it with red cheeks and a shy smile on his face .

They went down while holding hands .

They met Mrs Min in the dinning room where she was placing the breakfast on the table .

She lifted her head up and smiled at Jin then greeted the small boy beside him .

Mrs Min :"Hello little baby . How are you feeling? better? Did you slept well?"

Jungkook who was hiding behind Jin's shoulder ,peeked his head out and nodded his head shyly and then went back to hiding .

Seokjin :"Aunt don't call him baby ,only me can call him baby , he is my baby ."

He said with a pout while still holding Jungkook's hand .

Mrs Min :"Aigoo really Jinnie ? Then what can I called him ?"

She said pretending to be sad and confused.

Jungkook :"You-you can call me Jungkookie . Aunt nini call me that too."

He said again while peeking his head out of Jin's shoulder.

Mrs Min"Awww little baby . I can call you Jungkookie that's so cute . Such a cute little boy."

She said to the starring doe eyes .

Seokjin:"Ajummaaaa don't call him baby."

He said whining .

Mrs Min chuckled and ruffled Jin's hair .

Mrs Min :" Okay Okay I won't call him baby

Oh I forgot to introduce myself. Am aunt Min , Jin call me aunt Min or ajumma ,you can whatever you like ."

Jungkook :"Aunt Min ? Aunt Minie ?
Can I call you aunt Minie ?"

Mrs Min :"ohh of course my little boy."

Jungkook grinned at her,showing his little bunny teeth .

Mrs Min :"Aww what a beautiful boy , so handsome, look at that beautiful smile."

Seokjin :"Yes my baby is very beautiful and pretty . My pretty baby."

He said while wrapping his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook looked at him ,then let out a small smile.

Mrs Min looked at them and smiled lovingly.

After a moment she came out of her thoughts and said.

Mrs Min :" Come on now sit and eat your breakfast. Jungkookie come here."

Jungkook and looked at Jin and Jin nodded his head.

They both sat down and she served them .

Jungkook looked at the food curiously and then looking around here and there.

Mrs Min :"What happened Jungkookie ? You didn't like the food ? You want something else ? Tell me what you want ,I'll make it quick."

Jungkook : "No ,no aunt Minie, I was just thinking if someone else will come , we should wait for them right aunt Minie?"

Mrs Min :" No Jungkookie no one will come ,this is all just for you and Jinnie."

Jungkook eyes became wide and he looked at the food again .

Jungkook : "This is all for me and hyung?"

Jin: " Yes Kookie . You can eat whatever you want ."

He said with a adorable smile.

.

Jungkook looked at Jin with his confused eyes.

It was a lot of food for Jungkook. At home he could only have bread and butter or just bread or sometimes he would have only an apple to eat because of being from a poor family but his mom would always make sure that he eat something before going to school.

Sensing Jungkook confusion and hesitation, Jin took the bread with omelette and fed Jungkook a bite.

Jin : "Come on eat now Kookie .You need energy. "

He said and started feeding him more food even serving him juice by himself, fed him everything even before he ate , putting everything in the younger's plate . Jungkook couldn't do anything but eat .

Jungkook felt good , his heart being happy like when his mother would feed him . A smile appeared on his lips.

Seeing Jungkook eating happily ,Jin could only look at him with heart eyes.

Mrs Min looking at them fondly and thinking 'someone is in love'.

She shake her head with a smile and chuckled .

Finally an update. Hope you like it .
Sorry for making you guys wait for too long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 22.4K 73
Taehyung loves his bestfriend Jungkook. "What am I to you?" "You're my everything" started: 07-29-19 ended: 09-14-19
174K 5.9K 67
[ C O M P L E T E D ] "I wish the best for you Jungkook." "Even the best for me is you? " Is your love enough to protect the person you love? ☆☆☆ ✔ T...
220K 6.8K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...
1.1K 50 13
TAEHYUNG - My world was empty and dark my life has no purpose but when I meet u everything changed I am now at peace knowing u have lightened up my l...