Flexible Book Exchange (Open)

By Flexiblebookexchange

Welcome to the Flexible Book Exchange, a club for writers and readers looking to get feedback on their work... More

Welcome
How this works (New members must read)
Sign-up for new members/books
Club rules
Comment Guidelines
FAQ
June stories 2024
June exchange 2024 (post requests here)
June sign-up 2024 (returning members)
May Stories 2024
May exchange 2024 (post requests here)
April Sign-up 2024 (for retuning members)
April Stories 2024
April Exchange 2024 (post requests here)
March Stories 2024
March exchange 2024 (post requests here)
February Stories 2024
February Exchange 2024 (request exchanges here)
January Stories 2024
January Exchange 2024 (request exchanges here)
December exchange 2023
November exchange 2023
October Exchange 2023
September Exchange 2023
August exchange 2023
July exchange 2023
June Exchange 2023
May Exchange 2023
April Exchange 2023
March Exchange 2023
February Exchange 2023
December Exchange 2022
November exchange 2022
October Exchange 2022
September Exchange 2022
August exchange 2022
July exchange 2022
February Stories 2022
January Stories 2022
January Exchange 2022
December Stories 2021
December exchange 2021
November Stories 2021
November Exchange 2021
October Stories 2021
October Exchange 2021
September Stories 2021
September Exchange 2021
August Stories 2021
August Exchange 2021
July Stories 2021
July exchange 2021
June Stories 2021
June exchange 2021
May Stories 2021
May Exchange 2021
April Stories 2021
April Exchange 2021
March Stories 2021
March Exchange 2021
February Stories 2021
February Exchange 2021
January Exchange 2021
December Exchange 2020
November exchange 2020
October exchange 2020
September exchange 2020
August exchange 2020
July exchange 2020
June exchange 2020
May exchange 2020
April Exchange 2020
November Exchange
October exchange 2019

January Exchange 2023

244 3 211
By Flexiblebookexchange

Welcome to our new member joining us this month: LauraDeCastr0 and welcome back to KingEmpo

Please note that some members are participating in both Light and Fun and Moderate so please confirm with your exchange partner which of the two types of reading exchanges you plan on doing before beginning to comment on their story. I've divided the list into sections to try and make that easier. If you change your mind about the section you've chosen just let me know and I can move your story around at any time.

I mark the accepted exchanges with either LF for light and fun or M for Moderate depending on either what you've agreed to in the comments or if one of the writers is only participating in one of the sections.

NEWish: As per the note in the sign-up chapter you are welcome to ask club members to read any story on your profile even if it isn't listed as your club book. Just make sure everyone's okay with the rating and let them know if there are any trigger warnings.

***

Exchange requests can be sent from January 1st to January 27th (evening). All exchanges should be completed by February 1st (10 am CST).

All exchange requests/replies and logging of accepted and finished requests will be posted in this chapter only.

Please inline comment on the 'send a request', 'Accepted' and 'Finished' sections. Please don't comment on the incomplete/complete section as your comments will get lost when we update. Those sections are just to help us keep track of what everyone is reading.

Please remember

1) Tags. People won't be notified of the request unless you tag them. If someone hasn't replied to your request in a few days, double-check that you tagged them correctly.

2) Accepted/finished comments must include username, name of book and number of chapters (including chapter numbers i.e. ch 4-6).

3) Don't go over your open request limit. If you are new to the club, you have two. If you're returning see below. Each request should not exceed 5 chapters.

If a new member has two incomplete requests, they cannot accept any more until they're complete. If someone has a star by their name, they can accept 3. Two stars and they can accept 4 requests at a time.

All exchanges should be completed by the morning of January 1st. Please notify me before the due date if you need an extension.

***

Writers in this section are only looking for Light and Fun exchanges. Minimum comment requirements for Light and Fun are 5+ inline comments per chapter. At least 3 of those comments should be at least 5 words long each or the total comments should add up to 15+ words per chapter. Shorter reactions and/or emojis are accepted in addition to the above too.

***

Username: AnimalSaga394 

Story: Writers Christmas Vacation

Genre: adventure and young adult

Chapters: 50

Description: Melissa is a 20 something yesr old writer who is trying to be published. One Christmas several things stop that from happening. Will her family and her have a fight or get along?

Warning: none

Average chapter length: 500 words to 1.5k words

Will read mature content: yes but no sex scenes or intense horror

Section: light and fun

Send a request to AnimalSaga394: (inline comment here)

AnimalSaga394's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

AnimalSaga394's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE:

Username: LNRoberts1 ** ✔️

Story: I'll Remember

Genre: Young Adult/Romance

Chapters: 41 (completed)

Description: When Lauren, a 1990s teen, finally gets the boy of her dreams, she must confess her biggest secret or lose him forever.

It's the mid 90s on the West Coast. Grunge music, mix tapes, pagers, skateboarding and baggy clothes. Lauren is an ordinarily shy 8th grade girl in 1994 who risks the first move to approach her long time elusive crush, Giovanni: a gorgeous and mysterious outsider from the very small town of Brookfield. But the timing isn't on their side. Fast forward to age 17, her junior year of high school is the worst year of her life so far, and Lauren feels anything but confident. Gio reappears unexpectedly, just when she has completely forgotten about him, the attraction is as intense as ever and things heat up fast, however trouble is always close behind them. His school life is a disaster and he is keeping a secret he won't share, but it's what Lauren keeps from him that really threatens to tear their young romance apart.

Warnings: mature content. 3 sexually explicit chapters and mild drug use references. Those don't happen till mid book. First 12 chapters are PG-13 at most.

Feedback Preference: Light and fun + constructive criticism

I'm looking for all types of comments. To what you liked, to bad sentence structure, to suggesting what could make it better. Let me know if each chapter pulls you along to the next :)

Chapter Length: Average 1,500-2,500

Reading Preferences: none

Will Read Mature Content: Yes

Section I'd like to join: Light and fun

Send a request to LNRoberts1: (inline comment here)

LNRoberts1's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

LNRoberts1's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 9 chapters of "Complete Without You" by voyageavecmoi

6 chapters (1-6) of "Cocoon on Fire" by SylviaJeanSaint

3 chapter of "The Past" by LauraDeCastr0

Username: PriscillaYiadom4 (2 stories posted) ✔️

Story 1: Love Wings

Genre: poetry

Chapters: 36

Descriptions: A Collection of Poetry.

Warnings: None

Feed back: mild criticism

Average chapter length: 2200 words

Reading Preference: Chicklit, romance, poetry, billionaire and Young Adult.

Will read mature content: few

Story 2: Shades Of Love

Genre: Romance

Chapters 17( still in Progress)

Descriptions: This is the story of successful couple Diana and Mario who struggle to have children so their decided to have IV treatment to have a child and few months later had twins.

Warnings: None

Reading preference: romance, Chicklit, YA and Poetry.

Will read mature content: few

Section: Still Light and fun

Feedback: not to harsh.

Send a request to PriscillaYiadom4: (inline comment here)

PriscillaYiadom4's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here) 

PriscillaYiadom4's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of 'Writers Christmas Vacation' by AnimalSaga394

Username: violetsadowski ** ✔️

Story: Everett Revised edition

Genre: Scifi/dystopian

Chapters: 16 and counting

Description: Everett, a shy boy, is sent to a boarding school to be reeducated into society after a night of illegally being out with friends passed curfew. Once at the boarding school, he discovers a whole underworld of secrets that he never dreamed of being a part. Now, he must decide if he will assimilate or help to build a new future.

Warnings: some violence

Feedback preference: Any feedback

Average chapter length: Less than 2,000 words

Reading preferences: Not a fan of fanfiction

Will read mature content: yes

Section I'd like to join: Light and fun

Send a request to Violetsadowski: (inline comment here)

Violetsadowski's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Violetsadowski's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 2 chapters of "Hetty and Ryan" with UnbalancedMom333 

2 chapters of "Castle of the Damned" by bigfivedonaldduckfan

4 chapters of "Wolves Against the Church" by CreationofGod1996

***

Writers in this section are open to both types of exchanges. Please specify which type of exchange you would like to do in your request.

Username: bigfivedonaldduckfan ** (2 stories listed) ✔️

Story 1: Castle of the Damned

Genre: Horror/mystery

Chapters: 35 (ongoing)

Description: There's something wrong with the castle.

Perhaps the problem is the young owner, whose odd behaviour arouses suspicion in those around him. Perhaps it's the girl with the secrets and the voice in her head, haunted by the past, the future and something evil in the dark. Could it be the boy who never wanted all the complications he's faced with, holding on to crumbling friendships he's too afraid to let go of? Or is it the mysterious stalker in the night, trying to get to the bottom of an ancient mystery?

In the end, it doesn't matter. They're all damned just the same.

There's something wrong with the castle, and nobody knows why.

Warnings: Strong language, violence, death. Essentially, what you'd expect from a horror story.

Feedback preference: None. I'll take anything.

Average chapter length: 2K-2,5K words

Reading preferences: I'm open to reading anything.

Will read mature content: Yes.

Story 2: The Curse-breakers of Avondor

Genre: Fantasy

Chapters: 20 chapters, including short prologue

Description: For two months, the Avondorian Mountains were a safe haven. Now, that's about to change. When a scout returns to Anahill with a disturbing message, Audren, the freshly-inaugurated Lord of the Mountains, finds himself faced with a challenge: The Cursed will reach the city within days.

Undead, highly dangerous and hungry for human flesh, the Cursed are creatures not to be messed with. Audren refuses to let them slaughter his people and turn them into monsters. He sees only one way to save his home: Breaking the curse that started this terror. Teaming up with a grumpy student mage, Audren ventures into hostile territory. But can this curse even be broken?

Warnings: Occasional graphic violence. 'Tis a zombie story, after all.

Feedback preference: Anything goes.

Average chapter length: 2k-3k words

Will read mature content: Yes.

Section I'd like to join: Both.

Send a request to Bigfivedonaldduckfan: (inline comment here)

Bigfivedonaldduckfan's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Bigfivedonaldduckfan's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 2 chapters (6 part 2 and 7) of 'Everett' by violetsadowksi (LF)

3 chapters (2.2 to 3.2) of 'Wolves against the Church' by CreationofGod1996 (M)

Username: BlueJay325 ** (2 stories listed) 

Story 1: Cultured

Genre: Mystery/Thriller, Teen Fiction

Chapters: 27 Parts total

Description: The multicultural backgrounds of four high-schoolers seem poised to throw them conflict when they meet during the first week of senior year. But after a grisly murder rocks their California town, all four teenagers find themselves entangled in a twisted mystery with ties to their families' shadowed pasts—a mystery that will bring them face to face with a diabolical killer.

Warnings: This novel contains some instances of bloody violence, though they are not extremely gratuitous or prolonged.

Feedback preference: How interesting is the story's plot as you read—does the storyline make you want to know what will happen next? Are the details and descriptions immersive—do they pull you into the story?

Average chapter length: 2800 to 4000 words.

Reading preferences: Mystery, Thriller, Suspense, Adventure, Fantasy, Most Horror (I do not want stories heavy on occult or satanic/satanist themes)

Will read mature content: Yes, as long as there are not graphically explicit sex scenes or satanic/occult content

Story 2: Fake Me To Church

Genre: Mystery/Thriller, Teen Fiction

Chapters: 32 (Completed)

Description: After the new kid at a Christian school butts heads with the pastor's entitled son, these two at-odds high schoolers are swept up in the police investigation of a brutal murder with links to the disappearance of a young girl over a decade prior.

Warnings: While not mature, this novel does contain themes of abuse, bloody violence, and family trauma. Sexual actions are implied but never graphically described.

Feedback preference: The level of intrigue of the story, the effectiveness of character interaction in enriching the plot

Average chapter length: Between 2k and 5k words

Reading preferences: Mystery, Thriller, Suspense, Adventure, Fantasy, Most Horror (I do not want stories heavy on occult and/or satanist themes).

Will read mature content: Mature is fine as long as there are not graphically explicit sex scenes or satanic/occult content.

Section I'd like to join: Both.

Send a request to Bluejay325: (inline comment here)

Bluejay325's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Bluejay325's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of What Comes After by KingEmpo

4 parts of 'Wolves against the Church' by CreationofGod1996

Username: CreationOfGod1996 ** ✔️

Story: Wolves Against the Church

Genre: Anthro/Fantasy

Chapters: 11 Ongoing (each chapter is divided into 2 parts)

Description: A young gorilla named Ben Mikeno receives Jesus as his Savior at 10 years old, transfers to university at 21, and finds a church off campus after helping a beautiful leopard named Angel Spotheart fight against a pack of cultic, barbaric wolves known as "Lycanites." However, as Ben attempts to enjoy his new church life, the Lycanites become an increasingly pervasive societal threat. Animals are progressively brainwashed by the government and media to worship the Lycanites and live in fear of them, and churches are heavily blamed for Lycanite-related deaths. Rodlfo, the leader of the Lycanite pack that Ben and Angel fought against, also seems to be quite active in the State of New Jungle where they live.

Warnings: None

Feedback Preference: Moderate

Average Chapter Length: Around 1500 words, for each part per chapter

Reading Preferences: Fantasy

Will Read Mature Content: Yes - as long as it's not sexually explicit

Section I'd Like to Join: Both

Send a request to CreationOfGod1996: (inline comment here)

CreationOfGod1996's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

CreationOfGod1996's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of 'The Past' by LauraDeCastr0

3 chapters (3-5) of 'The Curse-breakers of Avondor' by bigfivedonaldduckfan

4 chapters (8 parts 1-3, 9) of 'Everett' by violetsadowski 

4 chapters (10 to Twelve Years ago) of 'Fake Me to Church' by BlueJay325

Username: KingEmpo ** ✔️

Story: What Comes After

Genre: Science Fiction

Chapters: 24

Description: When an asteroid hits the moon and pushes it closer to the Earth, little did Neal know that his life would change forever as tidal tsunamis ravage his town's coastline and volcanic eruptions cloud the entire sky with darkness.

Warnings (Mature content): Some disturbing imagery

Feedback preference: Character development, Dialogue, Pacing, Sense of immersion in the story.

Average chapter length: 6,000 (3-4k in early chapters, 8-10k for later ones).

Reading preferences: Anything but fantasy

Section I'd like to join: Both

Send a request to KingEmpo: (inline comment here)

KingEmpo's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

KingEmpo's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE:

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of Cultured by BlueJay325

Username: LauraDeCastr0 ✔️

Story: The Past

Genre: Fantasy (romance)

Chapters: 7 (ongoing)

Description: This is a prequel to my new self-published novel "The Mirror". Kinheal is the first princess of the new Kingdom of Zalta, though one could hardly call it a kingdom. At her mother's request, she goes to the island Orion, home and court of the gods, to find a husband. Kinheal's plans would beg to differ, though, and she soon gets on the first ship out, determined to find the lost Mirror and to use its power to leave the Realm. However, 17 year old Kinheal does not make the journey alone...

Warning: occasional swearing and sexual themes(no graphic smut)

Feedback: moderate (but I don't mind if you don't comment as much)

Chapter length: 800-1000 words usually

Reading preference: fantasy and romance

Will read mature: just not excessive smut

Section to join: both

Send a request to LauraDeCastr0: (inline comment here)

LauraDeCastr0's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

LauraDeCastr0's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of "The Rose of Birmingham" by MarCafeWrites (LF)

3 chapters of 'Wolves against the Church' by CreationofGod1996

3 chapters of 'Hetty and Ryan' by UnbalancedMom333 (M)

3 chapters of "A Different Slice" by voyageavecmoi (LF)

3 chapters of "I'll Remember" by LNRoberts (LF) 

Username: MarCafeWrites ** ✔️

Book Title: The Rose of Birmingham

Genre: Fanfiction/Historical fiction

Number of Chapters: 37 chapters plus a Prologue

Average Length of Chapters: Varies, 550 – 2000 words

Description: A tragic misunderstanding. A murder. A secret. An unlikely partnership.

When the disappearance of a Russian refugee brings Lady Rose MacClare to the doorstep of Thomas Shelby, neither party is prepared for the significant changes a single encounter can inspire. As Rose unwillingly ventures deeper into the world of the notorious Peaky Blinders – spanning ballrooms to dark alleys – she finds herself torn between her moral compass, her suppressed rebellious youth, her growing love for a motherless toddler, and her mounting attraction for Tommy, a man she knows she should hate.

|| A historical fanfiction novel combining the fandoms of "Peaky Blinders" and "Downton Abbey." ||

Sensitive Content: Some mentions of death/murder, some foul language.

Is the Story Mature: Yes, mainly for language.

Will I read mature content? Yes, just no graphic sex scenes, please.

Feedback Preference: Flow, character interactions, and whether or not it reads well as a historical piece.

Which Group: Both Light and Moderate, please

Send a request to MarCafeWrites: (inline comment here)

MarCafeWrites's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

MarCafeWrites's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of "The Past" by LauraDeCastr0

Username: rhymeswithfry ** ✔️

Story : Story: Against All Gods

Genre: Fantasy

Chapters: 20

Description: When Sage's mother was pregnant, a goddess visited her and prophesied the birth of a boy. The goddess also said he'd be born "undone" but that if he was protected, she would later make him "complete". This confused his mother until she gave birth to a healthy child who appeared to be female. Following the goddess's advice, she raised her child as a son. Eighteen years have past and Sage is in love with Violet and impatient for his body to match his mind. What will happen when he storms off to confront the gods?

Warnings (Mature content): None

Feedback preference: I am most curious about the hook and the pacing.

Average chapter length: 1,500

Reading preferences: Open to anything, but always looking for LGBTQ stories

Will read mature content: Yes

Section I'd like to join: Either/Both

Send a request to Rhymeswithfry: (inline comment here)

Rhymeswithfry's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Rhymeswithfry's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of "More to You" by voyageavecmoi (LF)

Username: UnbalancedMom333 ** (2 stories listed) 

Story 1: Hetty and Ryan

Genre: Young Adult/Teen Fiction/Romance

Chapters: 43

Description: Hetty is a reserved and studious high school freshman. Ryan is an attractive and outgoing senior who is also surprisingly sensitive. What starts out as friendly chit chat soon leads to secretly touching hands under the table during film class. As their bond grows deeper, neither of them have confessed their true feelings to anyone - not a best friend, their parents or even each other. Will Hetty be allowed to date a guy three years older? Is love more powerful than society's rules and expectations?

Warnings: Mature (sexual content; suggested attempted sexual assault; language; alcohol)

Feedback Preference: Moderate + Constructive criticism

Average Chapter Length: 2000

Reading Preferences: Young Adult, Romance

Will read mature content: Yes

Story 2: Second Chance (Sequel to Hetty and Ryan)

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 30 (ongoing)

Description: Hetty and Ryan fell hard for each other in high school, but their relationship was cut short when Ryan went off to college.

Eight years later, their paths have crossed again. Ryan's feelings for Hetty resurface immediately, but Hetty is engaged to someone else. After all this time, the chemistry between the high school sweethearts has not changed. Will Ryan let her go for a second time? Should Hetty risk the future with her fiancé to pursue a fairy tale love story from the past?

Warnings: Mature (first three chapters are tame)

Feedback: any and all feedback welcome!

Average Chapter Length: 1500

Mature Content: Yes, willing to read mature

Sections I'd like to join: Both

Send a request to UnbalancedMom333: (inline comment here)

UnbalancedMom333's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

UnbalancedMom333's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 5 chapters (10-14) 'Cocoon on Fire' by SylviaJeanSaint (M)

COMPLETE: 7 chapters of 'A Different Slice' by voyageavecmoi (LF)

9 chapters of 'Cocoon on Fire' by SylviaJeanSaint (M)

3 chapters of 'The Past' by LauraDeCastr0 (M)

2 chapters of 'Everett' by violetsadowski (LF)

Username: Voyageavecmoi ** (2 stories listed) ✔️

Story 1: A Different Slice

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 4 (with regular updates)

Description: What's better than sex? To Naomi, it's a long list that includes going out with friends for delicious food, winning softball games, and her childhood crush admitting he is in love with her. The only problem: Greg isn't asexual, and despite years of friendship, she has never shared her asexuality with him. Now that they're both single, she can confess everything, but it grows complicated.

Kieran's life hasn't gone according to plan. Not his relationships or lack thereof, his job, or the city he's stuck in half a world away from everyone but his brother. But it was better than the alternative. On the night he thinks he'll hook up with his friend Brinny, her awful ex steps in, and Kieran connects with a stranger in a similar situation whose refreshing honesty intrigues him.

As Naomi and Kieran's paths cross and they help each other with their contrasting dating goals, will they find happiness or will they want more? 

Warnings: Drug and alcohol references, some swearing

Feedback: Reader reactions, how you connect to the characters, and if there are points where your interest level drops.

Average chapter length: 1.5k-2.5k

Reading preferences: Happy to read anything

Will read mature: yes

Story 2: Complete Without You

Genre: Light Romance/Adventure/General Fiction

Chapters: 14 including a short epilogue and 2 bonus chapters

Description: Sadie embarks on her dream trip to Australia where she fully embraces solo travel life until she crosses paths with quirky Irish traveller Neil. The two discover they share more than their love for adorable Aussie animals as they both complete bucket lists they'd planned with their exes. As their connection strengthens, Sadie considers unsettling her newfound peace and self-acceptance for a connection she'd thought impossible since her destructive break-up.

Warnings (Mature content): Swearing

Feedback preference: General enjoyment, opening hook, character development/consistency, if you make it to chapters 10+11 if dialogue flows okay and explanations are easy enough to follow and engaging or too repetitive.

Average chapter length: 1,500 (chapters 8, 10, and 11 are longer 2.5-3k+ words)

Reading preferences: Open to all genres with a soft spot for romance, adventure, mystery/thriller, non-fiction, contemporary and general fiction.

Will read mature content: Yes

Section I'd like to join: Both

Send a request to Voyageavecmoi: (inline comment here)

Voyageavecmoi's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Voyageavecmoi's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of "Against All Gods" by RhymeswithFry (LF)

6 chapters of "Hetty and Ryan" by UnbalancedMom333 (LF)

9 chapters of "I'll Remember" by LNRoberts1 (LF)

3 chapters of "The Past" by LauraDeCastr0

Writers in this section are looking for Moderate exchanges. Minimum comment requirements for Moderate are: 7+ complete lines(PC)/13+ lines(mobile) of comment(s) on each chapter.

Username: SylviaJeanSaint * ✔️

Story: Cocoon On Fire

Genre: General Fiction

Chapters: 22

Description: Enter the world of you (yes, you) with all its teenage high school angst, family dysfunction, dark humor, fantasies, secrets, betrayals, lies, heartbreak and karma. We begin when, on the brink of potentially life-changing surgery, a mysterious woman promises to reveal the events of her teen years that taught her to trust herself, persevere and ultimately prevail over disappointment, loneliness and the pain of not fitting in.

Warnings: Language, bullying, violence.

Feedback preference: All constructive criticism welcomed. I want to hear if you're bored, stopped reading, confused, etc...why so and what would make my work more interesting to you. Would also appreciate comments about what's working for you and why.

Average chapter length: 2500 words

Reading preferences: Especially like underdog stories, psychological thrillers, literary fiction. No gratuitous sex or violence, or fan fiction, please.

Will read mature content: Yes.

Section I'd like to join: Moderate.

Send a request to SylviaJeanSaint: (inline comment here)

SylviaJeanSaint's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

SylviaJeanSaint's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 14 chapters (1-14) of "Hetty and Ryan" by UnbalancedMom333 (M)

6 chapters of "I'll Remember" by LNRoberts1 (LF)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381 91 8
Check out stunning book covers. Contact me if you want one.
40.5K 1.3K 32
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION Bringing us into a world of unrelenting suspense, Olivia Harvard's astonishing debut explores the ravages of grief and betrayal...
41.1K 1.3K 10
When John Smith's brother Ethan commits 'suicide', it doesn't seem real. Neither do the clues that have lead authorities to determine he way he died...
1.6M 28.5K 200
My quotable quotes are quotable! So I`ll put notable notes with my quotable quotes to make my notes quotable! A book of inspirational quotes!