Female Wrestling Harem X Male...

By MartinGraf98

A young man by the Name of Y/N L/N just recently lost his job due to some rumors being spread around. One nig... More

Dakota Kai - Starting Off The Tale
Rhea Ripley - Brutally Honest
Asuka + Kairi Sane - Under A Glass Moon
Under A Glass Moon Part 2
Under A Glass Moon Part 3
Under A Glass Moon Part 4
Tegan Nox - The Shiniest Savior
Who is Y/N L/N?
Deonna Purrazzo - Virtuose Meeting
Lacey Evans - A Lesson In Class
Renee Young - Learn To Love
Dakota, Rhea, Tegan - Triple Treats
Session Moth Martina - Supersonic
Paige - Naughty Christmas
Zelina Vega - Rocket Ride
Rhea Ripley - Hypocrisy Live
Ring Of Honor - Let's Get Down To Business
Ring Of Honor - The First Match
Taryn Tarrell - Photo Bomb
Ring Of Honor - Second Match
Ring Of Honor - Promo Time
Ring Of Honor- Match#3
Priscilla Kelly - Harlot Heat
Abadon - Possession
Ring Of Honor - Join Us
Ring Of Honor - War Of Words
A/N
Mariah May - Glamorous
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 1
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 2
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Ending
Ring Of Honor - Pay-Per-View Debut
Vicky Haskins - Special Card Game
Coming Home
Priscilla Kelly - Daddy?
Kay Lee Ray - Steamy Reunion
Aliyah - Once In A Full Moon
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha - A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 1
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha- A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 2
Sasha Banks - Last Shot
Ring Of Honor - Back To The Grind
Janeece Sinclair - Making The Rounds
Quinn McKay - Interview Payoff
Gia Scott - Unexpected Surprise
Ring Of Honor - Delirious
Alex Gracia - In The Fast Lane
Hannah Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 1
A/N about ROH
Hanna Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 2
Once More Around The Sun
Paige - Wakeup Call
Tegan Nox - The Way You Like It
Dana Brooke - Turn It Up
Christy Hemme - Let It Burn
Velvet Sky - With Me Now
Dakota Kai - Date Night
Eva Marie - Famous
Zelina Vega - Cloud Connected
Impact Wrestling - Start A Riot
Scarlett Bordeaux - Save The Sin
Birthday Surprise
Killer Kelly - So far, So good
Impact Wrestling - Exacting Revenge
Short Note
Lita - Wrestlemania Moment
Summer Rae - Favorite Color
Kayden Carter - The Light That Blinds
Halloween
Impact Sacrifice - Retaliation
Ready To Rumble - Part 1

Impact Wrestling - Hour Of The Wolf

1.5K 23 23
By MartinGraf98

It was one week before Sacrifice now and things were boiling over quickly because Y/N's feud with Honor No More and specifically Matt Taven has gone above and beyond. Tonight was the last stop before the event and Y/N had a match against Matt himself this time. He has been patient long enouhh, so finally having a chance to put Matt down was satisfying. Yeah, the rest of his goons were around and would try anything to stop Y/N, but the younger man faced worse odds before. He just watched as Matt got into the ring, playing to the crowd.

Just from the atmosphere alone, everyone knew this would blow over in just a few seconds. Matt took off his vest and as soon as the bell was rung, things turned straight to chaos.

Y/N took Matt off his feet quickly there, not giving him a moment to digest it, as the taller man kept theatrack going by stomping at his opponent's midsection and chest. There was no love lost between the two and everyone could see the anger burning in Y/N's eyes. The ref had to separate them, but even that didn't save Matt for long because Y/N came straight back with a Corner Dropkick.

The crowd was a bit concerned about what this feud has done to Y/N and how bad it might get, even before Sacrifice. It seemed like he was changing...for the worse actually as he didn't let up until Matt got a slight bit of offense in by means of a quick Superkick.

It bought Matt some time to think about how he could cut Y/N down to size while his teammates cheered him on. Matt knew it would be tough for sure and he remembered what Y/N did in his young career thus far, but it didn't mean he was invincible. So Matt stayed on the attack this time, hitting Y/N with another Superkick.

The first pin attempt followed, but it was only a One Count. The match was still fresh and no real power moves have been performed yet, but sometimes the simpler things did the trick nonetheless. Matt picked Y/N up and threw him to the ropes in hope of doing serious damage this time, but Y/N had a different plan as he dodged Matt and got back into the match.

There was no denying that the two knew each other pretty well and it would only serve to give everyone a great show, but the physical toll it took on both was heavy in the aftermath nonetheless. Matt rolled to the apron to have a quick breather while Y/N got up and walked up behind him not long after. He hit Matt in the back and then turned him around, giving a Cutthroat taunt to the rest of Honor No More before planting Matt down with a Rope Hung DDT.

All eyes were on them, from the crowd to other wrestlers to management. This feud generated views for sure and it boosted merch sales as well, so the pay cut at the end of the month was going to be better for everyone. But that wasn't the main focus of this, it mattered more that the two opponents gave their very best for the feud. The plan for Sacrifice was simple and Y/N had the perfect stipulation in mind as he now threw Matt to the ropes and caught him with a Tilt-A-Whirl Slam.

Now things were kicked into the next gear for them as both men stayed down for a little longer. Y/N ran a hand through his hair, smiling devilishly this time when seeing Matt writhing in pain. Of course this sold his gimmick better than anything else and Y/N hoped he got to put it on display again sooner rather than later. After all, coming up with 'The Dealer' wasn't the easiest thing in the world and it needed to be more present too.
Slapping Matt a few times, Y/N brought more pain into the match when he slammed his nemesis down once again.

If you were looking for a technical match or high flying prowess, this wasn't the match for you. This was pure power put into everything. The ring shook with every slam and the crowd loved seeing the two go at it like this. Y/N and Matt didn't give each other chances to reconsider their strategies whatsoever as every few seconds another move was brought into the action, this time from Matt in the form of a Canadian Destroyer.

This pin attempt got a solid Two Count, but Y/N was still able to kick out and keep the fight going. Everyone cheered him for that, but Matt was furious and argued with the ref about a slow count. Of course it wasn't actually one, but it brought a little more drama to the script and gave Y/N enough time to recover. The landing did hurt, yeah, but it didn't knock him silly. It actually just served to make him angrier and as soon as Matt turned around again, the punishment continued thanks to a highspeed Big Boot.

The end of the match was near, but it didn't go without an interference as Eddie Edwards climbed onto the apron. He held a kendo stick in hand and yelled at Y/N to distract him while Matt rolled to the other side and have a short chat with the rest. It was always at crucial points in the match that either a manager or teammate would get involved or the ref would take a bump in any way. Matt tried a sneak attack on Y/N, but the tall man moved out of the way in time, causing Matt to knock down Eddie and for Y/N to put the ending touch on the match with an Impaler DDT.

1
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
3!

And the match was over. A week before Sacrifice, Y/N proved that Matt can be beaten. He smirked to himself, seeing all of Honor No More at the ramp, before getting himself a mic from the ring crew.

Y/N:" Hey! We're not completely done yet here! For weeks, you guys have been trying everything you can to hold me down. Sneak attacks, Low Blows, actual matches. But it's not working!...I gotta be honest, Matt. You got one hell of a team around you, but at Sacrifice...they can't help you! You and I, we'll meet in a STEEL CAGE match!"

That sealed the deal. While Y/N was looking forward to the match, Matt was furious to hear that his team couldn't help him. He could fight alone, no doubt, but this was almost uncharted territory for him. Things were going to be extreme one way or another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 132 13
[ON COMPLETE UNTIL FURTHER K/DA NEWS] -You take on the role of Y/N L/N, the very same engineering major from The College Experience, this time he's n...
54.9K 774 16
Y/N L/N,an eighteen year old male who was in the military science business. He made a major breakthrough in a new toxin that could be used to take ou...
19.5K 737 17
The Avengers and Justice League knew Y/N L/N was intelligent from the moment they looked up her profile. Dangerously intelligent. They realized they...
675K 13.1K 69
After being killed by angry pilot, Y/N landed in the Abyss and meet Four Kings of the Abyss. They made deal with him and reincarnated to Date A Live...