KINGSLOY' MANSION||JIKOOK

By KookiesnMinnies99

"You know my private pool doesn't have cameras on the wall Officer Jeon~ Don't hesitate, kiss me Officer Jeon... More

★Introduction★
★CHARACTER'S★
1.★KINGSLOY' MANSION★
2.★Kim Brother's★
3.★A Bodyguard For Jimin★
4.★The Unknown Sparks★
5.★The Jewel Is a 'He'?★
6.★Gorgeous Little Barbie/Chucky Doll★
8.★Jeon Jungkook is straight?★
9.★Champagne glasses★
10.★The Eye Catching Candy★
11.★Queen Of The Dragon's★
12.★Baby Boy Turned 18★
13.★Kim Jimin Have A Crush★
14.★Late Night Rendezvous★
15.★Revenge★
16.★Tension In The Air★
17.★Joonie And Jin★
18.★Kill A B*tch★
19.★Mafia And The Murders★
20.★It's Forbidden★
21.★Kiss Me Officer Jeon★
22.★Coloured Lie's★
23.★Trust v/s Guilt★
24.★F*ck The Consequences★
25★The little Asmodeus★
26.★Lee/Choi Diana★
27★Who Is She?★
28★"Choisueng"★
29★He Love's The Bubblegum Boy★
30.★Beauty With Brain★
31.★Love, Family and Pain★
32.★Kingilton Hill's★
33.★"Kraken's"★
34.★You And Me Forever★
35.★Glitters, Diamonds and Love★
NOT AN UPDATE BUT...
36★Betrayal, The Beginning Of Downfall's★
37.★Love So Sweet And Love So Painful★
38.★Prince To The Cinderella★
39.★Everything And Nothing★
40.★The Crushed Rose's★
41★What did I lose?★
42. ★An Eventful Night★
43★The real culprit★
44.★The Taste Of The Same Medicine★
45★Love Wins By Lasting Through Death★
46.★Doll In The Trap★
!!SOMETHING NEW!!
47.★Namsan Fortress★
48.★Flight Or Fight★
49.★His Savior★
!New Short Story! 💕

7.★Jimin's Saviour★

2.1K 201 17
By KookiesnMinnies99

"I don't have a good feeling about this hyung's. Jimin is with that new bodyguard. What if he pulled out something?" Taehyung glared at Taehyun when he was talking at the wrong time. Namjoon already looked a couple of lives less.

He was calling and yelling at the other guards that were following Jungkook and Jimins car.

"Hyung is already not feeling well. Don't add on to his anxiety."

Taehyung himself was not feeling any good.

"WHAT DO YOU MEANT BY YOU LOST THEIR TRACK? IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY BABY, YOU ARE ALL GOING TO HAVE A PAINFUL DEATH."

The sound of Namjoons yells reverberated inside the huge walls of the office even terrifying the other two brothers.

"What is it hyung?"

"They said they lost their car. That officer was going on full speed and now they can't find the car. And on top of that, Jimin took the other car. Which means that fuckers didn't put a tracker on it. Oh my god, my boy is in that car."

"Hyung don't panic. Just trust Jungkook. Did Jungkook take your call tae hyung."

"No I can't sit still. You know what happened last time. We can't let it happen again. My baby is terrified of gunshots. And I can't reach both of their mobiles. They are not taking my call."

Meanwhile..

" WHAT?"

" We are being followed Ma- Jimin." Jimin looked behind their car with his wide eyes. His heart suddenly thumped inside his chest.

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW?" Jimin cried.

"Don't worry. I will take care of it."

Despite Jimin, Jungkook was so cool about it. He was driving at a speed that Jimin was clutching on to his seat for dear life.

"I am scared." Jimin said in a small voice. They both made eye contact. Jungkook saw those beautiful eyes getting teary slowly.

"S-Should I take my gun out?" Jimin asked innocently looking at Jungkook. The smaller's Rosy cheeks were getting pallor by the minute. Jungkook understood Jimin was terrified all together.

"Jimin. Don't feel scared I m going to take care of you." Jungkook said taking the trembling little hands in his. Jimin was surprised at first but soon tried to relax with those words. He felt an unknown safety having the warmth of Jungkooks hands in his hold.

The other foreign car started to fire. Jimin screamed bowing down.

Jungkook abruptly turned to a different route startling Jimin. They were far away from the main city now. Jimin jerked to the side when the car took an abrupt turn.

"Be careful the road is bumby."

Jungkook said but nothing entered Jimins ears as the latter was praying to all the gods above the universe to spare them today. He doesn't wanted to die yet. He haven't found his prince charming yet.

Jungkook was occasionally checking the side mirrors.

"Jimin... JIMIN!.JIMIN"

"Y-YES. Jimin took a while to answer as his soul was going everywhere frantically.

" Take out the gun from my holster and give it to me. And the one in my socks too. "

Jimin with his shaky hands took Jungkooks gun from the holster. He was surprised by the weight of it. While the one Jimin had was so much light weight. Did daddy deceive him? Jimin took the other gun from the socks and handed it to Jungkook.

"Now listen to me.Hold the steering wheel for me. Do not panic okay? Otherwise we both will die. Do you get me?"

Jimin did as jungkook said even though his hands were shaking so much. He had to do this like Jungkook said. It's do or die.

"Dad and uncle's have been calling a lot"

"We will take their calls ones it's all clear. We have no time to waste." Jimin pouted. He can be adorable at the most inaccurate times. Jungkook realised it now.

Jungkook took the time to load each gun. He took a bunch of bulletin pins from his vest. He tried to aim for the other car's tires but it didn't get to them. He tried a few more and realised they were purposely changing the lanes. He must leave the wheels so that he can get a good aim.

"Hold this pins.. leave the wheels. They are a lot far behind us. So i want you to do a risk Jimin."

"What is it?" Jungkook was going at a full speed in between the ghosted lane. Jimin must appreciate the male's driving skills.

"We have to switch seats. You must drive. I will slow down, so that we can switch."

"WHAT? NOW? But how? " Jimin whined.

Jungkook rolled the seat to the back so that there is enough space between him and the steering wheel.

" Sit on my lap. I am not going to do anything." As Jimin wanted to get out of this alive. He was ready to do anything. So he did just like Jungkook told. With much difficulty. He grabbed the wheels and step foot on the accelerator and clutch. Jungkook switched the seats successfully.

" Now drive on maximum speed. No matter what do not peak behind."

His hands were shaking. He don't like guns at all. It made him terrific. Even the scene of a lot of blood made him nauseous.

Jungkook moved towards the back seat of the car being careful of the firing bullets and bowed a little not as to get the gun shots.

He shot their own cars back glass which was already porous with the other gun shots. It shattered after a few bullets. Jimin frowned at that but rather than saving his car's glass he needed himself safe.

"Now slow down Jimin." Jimin did what Jungkook told so the older found the other car nearing them. Without raising his head Jungkook throw the bunch of pins on the road. Two of the cars tires got pierced by it and the car's skid abruptly because of their speed. Followed by Jungkook rapidly firing at the driver of the next car.

The man got shot and the car took an uncomfortable turn which caused it to tumble and hit a tree. Jungkook saw the SUV crushed in a few parts. Jimin breathed out a relief breath. His eyes and face looked red with tear smears. Jungkook clearly remembered the number of the car and the dragon sign on it.

"Where are we?" Jimin asked in his small voice.

"Take a turn in the next junction to left. It's seoul outskirts." We will reach the city from there.

"Stop the car I will drive. You look stoic." Jimin have completely forgot about who is the master here. He was listening to Jungkook like a doll. He stopped the car and walked out 'slash' practically ran to the other side of the car in fear of their trailers.

"Call back your dad and inform him that you are safe."

Jimin took out his phone and dialed his dad's number with his shivering hands.
<Hello d-dad.

>JIMIN, BABY, ARE YOU OKAY?
DID ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU?

Namjoon was a hell lot of worried that even speaking seems difficult for him.

<No d-dad I am safe. O-Officer J-Jeon saved me. He broke their tires, they tumbled over the lane and hit on to a tree.
Jimin sobbed inbetween making his sentence almost unclear. He was only coming out of the trauma. Now only he understood the seriousness of the situation his dad had warned him.

>Thank God, You are okay. Daddy was so worried baby, why didn't you take the call?

Relief was evident in Namjoons voice. He deeply exhaled being relieved from the almost heart attack.

<I was driving dad. It was a mess. I was panicking.

Jungkook looked at the smaller with a soft gaze. Jimin must be so young to be so much terrified. The way he calls daddy tells it all.

An unknown place...

"How did it went?" A tall, buff man in his late fifties asked the male infront of him. The latter was bowing his head infront of the man.

The taller radiated tremendous fear in the people who stood at each corner of that enormous room.

The man was taking lazy puffs from a cigerette. He gently tapped the excess dust from it, leaning back on to the expensive velvet couch.

"Why don't you answer me at one go.... Mr... What was your name again?"

"J-Jaewon s-sir. "

" Okay Jaewon. You said the mission was easy and he would see heaven within two hours. So I need to hear from you. Did he reach heaven?"

" S-sir t-the m-mission f-fai-f"

" WHAT FAI-FAE? ANSWER ME IDIOTS. " The man roared. His hands held a modern revolver which had a dragon symbol at its base. That itself left the guard infront of the man tremble.

" The mission failed sir. He is assigned with a new bodyguard-" the man started laughing hard. It sounded manic. Like some form of psychosis. He tapped the gun on his thighs laughing at the surprised male's infront of him.

"You thought I didnt know it? You are forgetting that I have a watch inside that kingsloy' mansion. Their mafia. I would know when someone breath inside that mansion. This was a trial to know that bodyguards ability. And I am quiet disappointed that I didn't find him before the kingsloy's king Namjoon. That boy is a hundred times better than my 100 useless workers. I am sparing you for now J-Jaewon. Your lucky that madam is away now. But next time this dragon will blow off your head sweety." The man laughed again leaning back on the couch.

They all took hasty steps out of the room fighting to be out as soon as possible. If the man inside thinks it would be fun to shot them dead on their tracks it was a game over for them. Every seconds ticked like they were counting their lives.

Jungkook stood infront of Kim Namjoon inside his room. Jimin was sleeping on his father's bed like a little fairy holding a yellow colored dog plushy. Jungkook wondered how much coddled was Jimin for him to act like a toddler or did Jimin actually have a problem. But nevertheless the boy is damn adorable.

Earlier he had witnessed the loving exchange between the father and son. Jimin was practically cradled in Namjoons arms crying and sniffling as if he had been seeing his father after years. And Jungkook haven't seen the said boys mother anywhere.

"Eyes here Jeon." Namjoon said in a deep voice. He was now wearing his comfortable home pajamas. But the man still looked scary.

Jungkook flinched from his inner thoughts and looked at Namjoon with his innocent doe eyes.

"I am quiet impressed by you. I was not planning to make you Jimins guard for more than one month because you are a little too young and handsome for that job. Of course as a father I would be worried about my young tender son. But today you proved it otherwise. I-I thought I lost him for a second." Namjoon looked at his sleeping son. "Look he is not kingsloy' mansions gem, he is my gem. Because I don't think the people here considers him as one. Except for my brother's, I can't trust anybody when it comes to my Jimin. But the thing which they all know well is that he is precious. So when I tell you that I trust you doesn't meant I fully trust you but still I can see you are capable. So as a reward, I will give you anything. Ask me."

" Thank you for the words sir. But I did what I have to do. Because, like you said it's my job to protect him. I don't think I need to take something in return of that favor." Namjoon chuckled taking a sip from his drink.

" It's for my happiness. What do you want? And you know I dont repeat things. " The last sentence was an obvious threat. Jungkook thought hardly. What does he want? Right now, he was doing everything for his family. So that comes his first priority.

"I have two younger sisters sir. And the elder one among them is brilliant at studies. She wanted to do higher studies at Seoul international college. And she also secured a scholarship too. But at the last moment it was snatched by a high end business man's daughter. Can you like-" Jungkook was finding the right words to put out. He was not someone who requests for favors. But it was for Jisoo. He feel this ache whenever he see her sitting at home and doing her embroidery works for helping their father. She had never complained to anyone about anything.

" Consider it's done. Tell her to join there soon and I will sponsor her studies. No more words." Jungkook was standing there with his mouth wide open. This man was something else.

"BABY! where is my Jimin. I heard that he was chased by our enemies. My poor baby." A woman who looked a lot young and beautiful barged into Namjoons bedroom with overflowing tears in her eyes. She was wearing a tight fitting dress with matching heel and heavy make up.

Jungkook saw how Namjoon discreetly rolled his eyes at the woman. Guess their marriage life was bumpy.

"We got our son back an hour ago so you don't have to worry much Irene."

"How can you talk like that ? I m his mother." She said gasping dramatically.

"Please it was hard to calm him down. Don't wake him up." Jungkook was feeling a hell lot awkward standing here.

"You always ridicule me. Remember that I also care for him- who is this?" The woman noticed Jungkook only now. She eyed the male from top to bottom. She looked at the buttons of his shirt holding together on that buff chest of his. Shirt clinching on to those biceps. Magestic thighs suffocating inside those black tight jeans. The man looked handsome like a dream. Jungkook squirmed under her gaze.

"This is officer Jeon Jungkook. Jimins personal Bodyguard. He is the one who saved my son today." The way namjoon said my son was not ignored by Jungkook. This mansion had a lot of complex relationships.

"When did this happen? Namjoon you are not telling me anything concerning our only son. But I am thankful to you Mr. Jeon. You saved our son." She had dreamy eyes that were staring at Jungkook. The male felt uncomfortable. He slightly bowed at her politely. The woman was still eyeing him down.

" You were not present here anyways. Jungkook you can go now." Namjoon now looked at Jungkook. Jungkook bowed to both of them and got out of the room as fast as possible. The woman was giving him chills.

When Namjoon was sure Jungkook was out of their ear shot, he turned to his wife who was still looking at the door way from which Jungkook exited. He looked at her dreamy expression and scoffed.

"You know Irene, he is only 25 years old. He is from the Leeyangan colony, definitely the one not you will go behind. Aren't I satisfying you with your raging hormones as a husband? So stop doing that when my son is around. Have a little shame. He definitely doesn't need an old b*tch eyeing him down." Namjoon whispered the words and harshly gripped Irene's both shoulders and pushed her way.

Irene was stunned to speak but she clenched her jaw, her face turning red with shame and anger. Her husband had a way to insult her with words.

She scoffed at Jimin who was still sleeping without any care about what was going around him.

◾◼️◾

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.1K 33
• [Mafia forbidden Love series]👇 Mafia Caretaker jkff 🔥 Min Vanilla is the daughter of the leader of the largest American mafia in the country. Al...
93.9K 5K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...
144K 6.1K 14
Choi Wooshik an honest Police officer who wants Jeon Jungkook the Great Mafia leader behind the jail bars. But what happen the Officer's Gorgeous wif...
151K 11.6K 39
★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛A story started when officer Jeon Jungkook was trying to find his sister's culprit but found an innocent soul begging him...