๏ผด๏ผก๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฏ - ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผน ๏ผธ ๏ผฆ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผน

By VibingCxcilia

"๐…๐ˆ๐๐„, ๐ˆ'๐‹ ๐€๐ƒ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐“. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐‘." "๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐Œ๐Ž๐... More

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐š‚/๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ
CHAPTER 1 - OPERATION STRIX
CHAPTER 2 - FORGER ANYA
CHAPTER 3 - KIDNAPPED
CHAPTER 4 - ENTRANCE EXAM
CHAPTER 5 - WIFE
CHAPTER 6 - FULL FAMILY
CHAPTER 7 - INTERVIEW
CHAPTER 8 - INTERVIEW PART 2
CHAPTER 9 - AFTERMATH
CHAPTER 10 - FOR SCHOOL
CHAPTER 11 - EDEN ACADEMY
CHAPTER 12 - FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 13 - CLASS
CHAPTER 14 - DAMIAN AND THE AKASHI FAMILY
CHAPTER 15 - STATE SECURITY SERVICE
CHAPTER 16 - BRIAR YURI
CHAPTER 17 - HAPPY FAMILY
CHAPTER 18 - CHEMISTRY
CHAPTER 19 - STELLA
CHAPTER 21 - WHATEVER IT TAKES
CHAPTER 22 - FORGER BOND
CHAPTER 23 - MUSIC ASSIGNMENT
CHAPTER 24 - STUDYING FOR MIDTERM EXAMS
CHAPTER 25 - RESULTS
CHAPTER 26 - FROST FIONA
CHAPTER 27 - STELLA LAKE
CHAPTER 28 - IMPERIAL SCHOLAR MIXER
CHAPTER 29 - DESMOND FAMILY
CHAPTER 30 - DESMOND ESTATE
CHAPTER 31 - TOUR
CHAPTER 32 - A MALL DATE
CHAPTER 33 - DESMOND MELINDA
CHAPTER 34 - BACKSTORY
CHAPTER 35 - VACATION
CHAPTER 36 - THE DAYS FOLLOWING
CHAPTER 37 - HANDKERCHIEF
CHAPTER 38 - SPY DOWN
CHAPTER 39 - FRIENDSHIP SCHEME WITH BUMPS
CHAPTER 40 - SURRENDER
CHAPTER 41 - CONGRATS
CHAPTER 42 - THORN PRINCESS
CHAPTER 43 - MCMAHON MATTHEW
CHAPTER 44 - HOSPITAL
CHAPTER 45 - DINNER
CHAPTER 46 - DINNER PART 2
CHAPTER 47 - DOUBLE LIFE
CHAPTER 48 - TRUTH REVEALED
CHAPTER 49 - WORKING TOGETHER
CHAPTER 50 - MESSED UP TRUTH
CHAPTER 51 - DOUBLE TEAM WITH A DATE
CHAPTER 52 - PREPARATION
CHAPTER 53 - TODAY
CHAPTER 54 - 12 PM
CHAPTER 55 - BIG BOSS
CHAPTER 56 - COMATOSE
CHAPTER 57 - OMG (BY NEWJEANS)
โ“…โ“โ’บโ’ถโ“ˆโ’บ โ“‡โ’บโ’ถโ’น - (โ’ถ/โ“ƒ)

CHAPTER 20 - STOPPING AN ASSASSINATION

3.2K 125 2
By VibingCxcilia

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - FORGER (F/N)/MIDNIGHT

"I really want to come along. I wish I could just skip this class trip." I said as I sulked. 

"Now, now. You can't really skip this important trip." Dad said as he patted my head. 

"I promise I'll make it up to you, Mom, Dad, Anya-chan! I've been really busy these past weekends because of school but I promise!" I said.

I looked up at mom and dad. "Don't worry, (F/N)-san! Next weekend if you're not busy, we can go out as a family again." Mom replied. "Ok!" 

We all then headed out the door. "Bye, mom, dad, Anya-chan!" I waved at them as I started to walk to the direction of Eden to make it convincing.

"Bye, (F/N)-nee!" "We'll see you later, (F/N)-san!" "Please be careful, (F/N)!" They all smiled.

I nodded and continued my walk. -Well that was easy.- 

Once I was out of their line of vision, I went into the nearest store with a restroom and changed into normal clothes a kid my age would wear.

After changing, I made my way to a local cafe that I was meeting at Sherwood-san. 

"It's been awhile, Agent Midnight." I smiled at her. 

"It has. I'm sorry for not always coming to the meetings." I said. Sherwood-san got up and hugged me, which I returned. 

"It's not a problem. I know Eden is not an easy school and you seem to be doing just fine." She smiled at me.

We both then took a seat and ordered some light snacks and drinks. 

"Well, tell me, Agent Midnight, how's the mission going on your end?" I thought about it for a little. 

"Pretty smooth. I am currently friends with Akashi Seijuro, the heir of the Akashi corporation." I explained. Sherwood-san nodded.

"I also met his parents which I now have their support on my side incase of anything." I continued. "That is good. Now what about the main target? His sons?" She asked.

"I am acquainted with Desmond-san's eldest son, Demetrius-kun. I also got to know his youngest son, Damian-kun along with his 2 friends, Elman Emile-kun and Egeburg Erwin-kun." I said.

I took a sip of my beverage. "Oh! Along with Anya-chan's friend, Blackbell Beaky-chan." I added.

"That's good. Are you planning any advances towards Desmond's eldest son?" Sherwood-san asked me.

"I plan on doing so. Oh, did I mention that we sit beside each other?" I said. "Oh really? Well, that's good."

Just then, Sherwood-san's phone started to ring. "Please excuse me." She picked up the phone. 

I watched as her face changed into a serious expression rather than the light look when she was talking with me. 

"Alright. Gather all agents and meet at HQ. Alright. I'll see you soon." I looked at her in confusion.

"Seems like we have to cut this meeting short. We need to gather at HQ asap. Let's get going. I'll tell you the details in the car." She said.

Sherwood-san paid for our things and we were out the doors and into her car. 

She started to drive with me in the passenger side. "AN ASSASSINATION AGAINST MINISTER BRANTZ!?" I yelled.

"We believe they will strike at the summit tonight. The plotters are apparently university students. 

They are also under SSS's radar too. We got lucky in capturing one of them so I'll be interrogating him." She explained. "I see." 

I looked outside the window. Once we arrived, Sherwood-san walked into the interrogation room.

I went into the room next door to see what was going on in the room via a mirror that was visible from my end but not on their end. 

The boy, Kris I don't know his last name-san, wouldn't give the Handler the info we needed. 

I turned to the other agent in the same room as me.

"Call Agent Twilight. Do know that he is currently an important part of Operation Strix." I said.

"Copy that, Agent Midnight." One of the men left the room to call dad. 

"What would Agent Twilight do in this situation?" Someone asked me. "Can I see the surveillance video of when you capture the boy next door?"

I asked the other man in the room. He pulled an Ipad from God knows where and looked for what I requested. "Here." 

I looked at the video and backed it up a few minutes from when Kris-san was captured. "Hm." 

I stopped the video when I saw a clear face of what seems to be the leader. -Hm. Black messy hair, tall, and slim.-

Just then, dad walked in. "What would you like for me to do, Agent Midnight?" Dad asked.

"Here, take a look, Agent Twilight." I passed dad the Ipad. 

"This here is the main suspect of this assassination attempt. He's most likely the leader. Can you disguise yourself as him?" I asked. "I can. But what would we get out of this?"

I looked back into the room next door. 

"Act like the boy here is the mastermind behind all of this. He will think that his actual leader betrayed him and will tell everything we need. Names, times, locations. Do you follow me?" I asked.

I looked at dad. "That's smart. Alright." He nodded. We all walked out of the room just as Sherwood-san walked out.

"You're here, Agent Twilight." I told Sherwood-san my idea which she agreed to. "Alright. Let's get this show on the road." She said.

"I'll stay in the room as it would seem weird if there is just some random kid in the hallways." Dad and Sherwood-san chuckled. "Yes, 100%." They nodded.

It only took a few minutes when Kris-san and Sherwood-san came back into the interrogation room. 

"It's a good thing we got some footage of that Keith kid, huh? Nice job, Agent Midnight." Dad smiled. "It was but it was risky." Sherwood-san said.

"I couldn't really get a lot from the video, though. You can't convince a professional with just moves like that. But good work, Agent Midnight." Dad praised me.

"Thanks. Are you going back to the pet shop, Agent Twilight?" Sherwood-san asked.

"I'll stay until I hear what Kris has to say." He said. "Hm. Alright." 

If I was being honest, I started to zone out but I still heard everything that was going on. 

"BOMB DOGS!?" Everyone yelled. "This is serious. How are we going to fight off all the dogs?" I asked.

My eyes narrowed. "Ridiculous. The cost of training one dog equals a missile. No way a group of kids could pull this off." A man said.

"Maybe someone's backing them up? A foreign nation?" We all guessed.

"That's the weird part. Why would a nation stoop that low and contact a group of teens to do the job. This just shows how kids can also become terrorists." I piped in.

We then had a meeting with Sherwood-san. "As you can see, we have a big problem on our hands. We need to jump in and stop this attack from happening." She said.

"What about canceling the summit?" One offered.

"I don't think so. It'll be embarrassing for Ostania's ruling party. We will be playing right into the hands of the opposition." She said.

She then pointed at some agents. "I want you guys to leak some info so that the officials know how to avoid this problem as well." 

She then looked at dad. "And I'm afraid you will have to stay for longer." "Understood." Dad nodded.

"The relationship between the East and West are on the lines. If even a peep of this goes out or even an attempted assassination could ruin this. We need to go, whatever it takes." Sherwood-san said.

I just stared at my shoes as I listened. -I knew something bad was gonna happen.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.1K 57
Where an anime obsessed freak enters the spy family universe. Nothing here, with the exception of my oc, is mine. P.S. This will follow the origi...
14.1K 282 32
Evermore is a fan fiction tale related to the manga Spy x Family written by Tatsuya Endo. This story will depict how Twilight and Yor slowly start t...
160K 7.1K 60
โœž๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—š๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—š๐—”๐—ก๐—œ๐—ญ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—กโœž๏ธŽ "๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ...
214K 5.7K 40
LOIDxREADER After a horrible breakup, (Y/N) decides to find a rebound at the bar where she gets taken by a man named Loid Forger. After finding out t...