Labyrinth // Rhaenyra Targary...

By rissarosewrites

Taelon was the first son, the heir of Viserys Targaryen but he was chaos, raging thunder in the capitals smoo... More

1. Fuck You Too
2. Nicer Than You
3. Wishful Thinking
4. Impunity
5. Rhae
6. Whip Your Ass
7. Failed
8. Love Bug
9. The Heir
10. Tommen
11. Glorious Purpose
12. Competition
13. Singsong
14. Three's a crowd
15. Pulse
16. Unleash the Butterflies
17. Hips
18. Wake Up
19. Let them Live
20. Labyrinth
21. Irresponsible and Irresistible
22. Sneaky
23. Chaos
24. Tits, obviously
25. Don't Grow a Conscience
26. Irony
27. Tripping Over Air
28. Surprise
29. Irrational Ideas
30. I Don't Give A Damn About my REPUTATION!
31. Runestone
32. Thorin
33. No Go
34. Distant
35. Kiss Me Now
36. Separation Anxiety
37. Deeply
38. Wet
39. Let Me Worship You
40. Cheeky
41. Live In Love
42. Please
43. Ruined
44. There is No Us
45. Lightning
46. Thunder
47. Promise Me
48. About Damn Time
49. Someone's Everything
50. Erebor
51. She Was His
52. Avoid Forever
53. Get Help
54. Secrets
55. All Seven Hells
56. Take it Off
57. Guilty
58. Damn Duck
59. Eager
60. Just One
61. Ode To Mum
62. Strengthen the Line
63. Dragon Hunt
64. He's Perfect & We Shall Wed!
64. He's Perfect and we shall Wed!
65. Does It Hurt?
66. Family Affair
67. Dread
68. Aegon is a Shit
69. I Bet You Fucked His Wife
70. Vicious Petty Lies
71. Break His Heart
72. Wish
73. Lost
75. Heroes & Villains
76. Crowns & Truths

74. Don't Deserve The Honor

2.4K 138 12
By rissarosewrites

"Where is the grieving husband?" Taelon questioned as Aemond hugged him. 

"He was here." Nyra remarked. 

"Perhaps its bed time and I find the cunt." Taelon declared as he looked around. 

"I want to kill him." Thorin corrected. 

"No bud, you are going to keep your siblings safe. This is a new area. I want you to stay with them and protect them." Taelon countered. 

''I will get them inside." Nyra agreed as he kissed her. "Alright, time for bed.' Nyra declared. 

"Protect them from what?" Thorin countered as Aemond pulled away from Taelon. 

"From anyone and everyone that wants to hurt them." 

"She is my mother." Thorin reminded him. "Daemon took her from me. I want to see the fear in his eyes when he knows its over." Taelon brought a hand to Thorin's face. 

"Have faith in me. I need you safe though. I will make him suffer." Taelon assured. 

''I'm going to bed, Aemma.'' Viserys remarked and Alicent stared at him a moment.

''Shall I see after Queen Alicent, Your Grace?'' ser Harrold asked, making sure to annunciate Alicent.

''No, Ser Harrold. You have the night's watch, Ser Criston.'' Viserys told him

''Yes, Lord Commander.'' Criston agreed.

"He is tired, had too much to drink." Taelon offered giving Alicent's arm a squeeze as he passed. 

"Thorin why don't you help me with Luke and Nymeria?" Nyra suggested reaching a hand out for him. 

"Yes mum." Thorin agreed. He turned back to Taelon. "If you need me-"

"I will call you." Taelon assured. "But this is something I have to do alone."

+

''She wanted to come home and he denied her.'' Rhaenys hissed that night

''Daemon did what he thought best.'' Corlys countered

''Daemon only ever does what is best for Daemon. Laena needed our maesters.'' Rhaenys spat

''The surgeons in Pentos are as well-trained as our maesters. You are looking to place blame for an act of the gods.'' Corlys corrected

''Mayhaps the gods have scorned us... for our insatiable pride.'' Rhaenys remarked softly as she let her ring clink to the ground.

''The crown was yours until those fools at the Great Council plucked it from your head. Is it such a terrible thing for your husband to wish to win it back?'' Corlys asked incredulously.

''Tonight of all nights, let us lay aside this falsehood. It is not justice for your wife that drives you. It is your own ambition.'' 

+

"I figured I would find you slinking away from your own wifes funeral." Taelon declared and Daemon faltered in his step. 

"Not sure what you mean, nephew... just a walk on the shores." Daemon corrected as he gripped tight the hilt of his sword. 

"Did you have to kill this wife too?" Taelon questioned. 

"No, she killed herself. What a relief." Daemon declared happily as Taelon got closer. 

"You bashed Rhae's head in." Taelon recalled. "Never gave her a chance. She was a lovely woman, a great mother to Thorin... its a shame your own ambitions for the crown something you would never have clouded your minuscule brain into thinking that killing her would get you what you wanted."

"Rhaenyra would have ran with me. Fucked me, bore my children." Daemon countered confidently. 

"Funny, thats not how I remember that night going." Taelon corrected. "I remember her pleading to get away from you. She has loved me forever and I her only I have respect for women. I don't throw them around like toys as you did with your wives."

"I heard some interesting little rumors that you fucked the queen and she had your bastard." Daemon countered. "Is that respecting women?" Taelon gawked back at him. "And that your best friend, the one that was burned to a fiery nothingness was fucking your wife right under your nose... trust and honor and all that bullshit..." Daemon mused. 

"I will tell you truth, not because you deserve it but because you wont be around to see the sun rise in the morning." Taelon remarked calmly before he lunged at Daemon. Valyrian steel cut clean and Taelon felt the blood trickle on his arm then his leg as they wrestled. Three good punches to Daemon's nose and a kick out from under his legs. Taelon had Daemon pinned on his back in the sand in no time.

"Tommen fucked Nyra after you tried to fuck her in a whore house. I fucked Alicent at first because I was pissed but she is a sweet girl, Aemond is mine." Taelon agreed as he bent Daemon's hand back until Dark sister dropped from his hand. "THen Rhae was going to move to the capital so I could be closer to Thorin. Then you killed her." Taelon reminded him as he drove dark sister into Daemon's thigh all the way through and twisted. Daemon screamed out in pain but Taelon kept his legs pinned down and an arm holding down Daemon's chest to keep from squirming away. "Then I wed Nyra, legitimized Thorin. When I die Nyra declared that Thorin is our heir..." Another punch and another until Daemon was in a daze, blood seeped into his eyes. 

"Thorin wanted to kill you. Know that he could have." Taelon added before pulling the blade out quickly and pulling his own Valyrian steel blade from his hip. Dark sister and Asgard both at the ready Daemon whimpered and moaned out. 

"Can't finish?" daemon rasped. 

Taelon had so much he wanted to say he wanted to rip him apart but the only thing he could do was shove both blades into Daemon's eyes. He screamed out as Taelon dug the blades deeper. 

As he pulled the blades out chunks of eye ball came with it. Taelon wiped the blades on Daemon's clothes as Daemon breathed his last. 

"I would burn you but you don't deserve that honor." Taelon remarked as he headed back.

+

Aemond knew that Laena had a dragon and it would be his. He ran over the beaches and he saw it. Vhagar. Vhagar was sleeping, breathing deeply his breath blowing the sand from his face as Aemond approached.

"Oh fuck...' Aemond whispered as Vhagar snorted, her deep exhales, Aemond thought she could swallow him up in a single breath if Vhagar wanted to. Aemond reached for the ropes and Vhagar woke, she snorted out at Aemond, he had to be brave he stood tall and strong. Taelon had raised him to be strong and brave and he even said this was the year Aemond would get a dragon. It was as though Taelon knew this day would come.

Vhagar went back to sleep. Aemond tried again, Vhagar lifted her head, opened her mouth, Aemond stared at the fire boiling in the back of her throat.

'' Dohaeras!'' Aemond shouted. ''Dohaeras, Vhagar!'' Aemond demanded and Vhagar settled. ''Lykiri! Lykiri!'' Vhagar quieted ''Lykiri.'' Vhagar inhaled deeply allowed Aemond to climb up. He gripped the ropes and the saddle tightly he felt the heavy purr of Vhagar under him.

''Soves!'' Aemond declared and Vhagar grumbled ''Dohaeras, Vhagar! Soves! Ah!'' Aemond screamed out in fear and joy as Vhagar took to the sky. Sweeping over the city. He had rode on Rok with Taelon many times but having your own dragon, that was something else. Something magical. 

 ''Wake up. Someone stole Vhagar.'' Baela announced shaking her sister awake

''What?'' Rhaena questioned ''Who is it?'' she jumped to the window. 

"Come on, we will get him." Baela declared as they ran through the halls. They came to a stop at the caves edge to see Aemond walking up the biggest smile on his face. 

''It's him.'' Rhaena remarked bitterly.

''It's me.'' Aemond agreed, he just had the ride of his life, he had a dragon now. He couldnt wait to tell Taelon. 

''Vhagar is my mother's dragon.'' Baela shouted.

''Your mother's dead. And Vhagar has a new rider now.'' Aemond said proudly.

''She was mine to claim.'' Rhaena shouted in outrage.

''Then you should've claimed her!'' Aemond countered victoriously. 

"I'm going to kill you!" Rhaena charged at him but Aemond wasnt scared. 

"ENOUGH!" Taelon shouted out pulling Aemond back. Baela and Rhaena stared up at him viciously. "What in seven hells is the meaning of this!" Taelon demanded.

"He stole my mothers dragon." Taelon glanced back at Vhagar then down to Aemond.

"I claimed her." Aemond agreed and Taelon hugged him proudly.

"My boy." Taelon whispered.

"NO! HE WAS MINE TO CLAIM!" Rhaena shouted. 

"You rode her? Yourself? Right now?" Taelon asked as his heart swelled with pride.

"I did. Vhagar is mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 3.2K 62
Vaera Targaryen wasnt going to be pushed around. She was taking control of her life and the men in it. šŸ‰ "We are a half written story without any...
311K 13.6K 77
Ara Targaryen would have been labeled a bastard if it wasnt for her twin brother Daeron. Eyes as green as the forest and hair dark like her mothers...
199K 9.4K 91
It was no surprise to anyone that Viserys loved his baby sister Avalon. What was a surprise was how much Alicent found she liked Avalons company as...
1.2M 47.2K 88
"Brother. I have some conditions before I agree to this union. They are non negotiable." šŸ‰ King Viserys Targaryen lost his wife in child birth and...