Marital Hook-up

Por Vagrant_vignesh

Aadhitya, a handsome guy at his early 30s leads a successful life as an extraordinary architect. He designs h... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 7

560 35 2
Por Vagrant_vignesh

(Aadhithya's view)

Dhiya was looking at me in a confused state.

"She is my aunt krishnammal" I said.

"Just a relative aunt? What is so problematic in this?"

"You just don't get it Dhiya. Have you ever heard about some persons..those who can even stop marriages with their problematic behaviour?"

"Haan....you mean boomer relatives in marriages? Like Pattamma in dum dum dum movie?"

"Exactly..she is the one in our side"

"Ha ha ha...you must have invited her to our marriage then. Too late now" she laughed.

"I too prayed, but my parents cleverly ignored her presence because..." I paused for a moment.

"Because of what?" Her eyes were curious.

"Because her daughter was the first choice to be my bride"

"Hahaha...." Hearing that she bursted out uncontrollably. I was frusturated by her act and gave a dirty look at her.

"Oops...sorry.."she said and managed to hide her laugh.

"Hmm...if she comes here, she would probably start digging our secret lives and that won't be good for both of us"

"Hmmm...that's not a big deal. I had seen so many people like her. We can manage her"

"No..but..." I was about to say but she cut me in the mid sentence.

"See Aadhi, I'm really tired now. Why don't we discuss this matter later?" She said and was about to leave.

"Hmm....as you wish" I said and left thinking about my devilish aunt.

I checked my phone on bed, there was a text from Veni. However, I was not in the mood to talk to her so I just ignored the text.

Next day morning...

I heard our calling bell ringing continuously. Dhiya came out in her chudi, she was cute asusual getting ready for her office.

"My aunt...probably" I said to Dhiya

Dhiya smiled and opened the door. I could see my aunt stand with a trolley and two travel bags in her hands.

" What are you looking at? Grab one of these..girl" she said to Dhiya.

"Oh...sorry ma, please come in"Dhiya said and took one of her bag. She was a bit surprised because my aunt was a little rude at her in the first meeting itself.

"Don't you ever ask your maami to come in Aadhi?" She started to yell at me now.

"No no...not like that maami (aunt)welcome home" I said with a fake smile.

"Hmm....the house seems to be good. How much did it cost?" She asked going through the ceiling.

"Its around 60 lakhs maami" I said and dhiya was standing beside us. She was already up for her office.

"Hm....Aadhi...could you take charge? I should really leave to office now"Dhiya said.

"Why so early? See..this is why I suggested your mother to get you married to my daughter. But who listens to me"Maami said gazing at Dhiya.

"No not like that Maami,It is her daily timing. We expected that you would reach earlier,thats why....please be seated I'm going to bring you a special coffee now" I said and signalled Dhiya to leave soon..

Dhiya's face was a little red. She would have been angry. Her eyes were glued to Maami's while leaving and sound of the door slamming was much evident.

"Uff...atleast there won't be any querries inbetween them for a while" I thought.

"Here you go Maami" I brought a cup of coffee and handed it to her.

"Thank you kanna....why are you two sleeping in separate rooms?" She asked doubtfully.

"What the fuck? Did she smelled our room within few minutes? Arghhh" I thought.

"Uhh....I....dhiya was having a little fever...thats why I left her alone in the other room. Don't worry I would clean it before you unpack"

"Oh...then why did she have her things in separate room?" She shooted the next question.

"Uhh...we dont have enough space in single room....okay Maami..make yourself comfortable..I should probably get ready now. The apartment security will be here in few minutes, you can fetch whatever you want with his help" I said and left in a hurry.

"But...Aadhi..." She was starting to speak but I left to bathroom pretending that I didn't heard her voice.

When I came out of the bathroom, I sneaked out without being noticed by her. I could watch her sneaking inside Dhiya's room.

"Who cares, Dhiya said she can manage"I said to myself and ignored her and fastly left to office in my bike...

"Someone is so busy at home" I could hear Veni's voice when I reached my office parking.

"Hey! Why are you out now? Shouldn't you be inside the office?"

"Haha...my intelligent senior even forgot that today is our site visit day. What a pity!" she giggled.

"Oh shit...how did I forgot that?!"

"So planning to come or not?"

"How couldn't I? Arjun sir would kill me" I said with a smile. She was picking up her scooty.

"Come on Aadhi.. don't miss any chance"my inner voice stroke my head.

"Umm...Veni?? Are you going alone?"

"Yeah...why?" She asked buckling up her helmet.

"Actually my bike ran out of petrol, it is in reserve now...mind if I join you?" I asked hesitantly and she smiled with a nod.

I quickly picked up my bag and seated on back of her. She wore a blue cotton top and a light colored shall. Colour of her dresses may change every day,but her beauty is always the same every day.

I carefully moved an inch to avoid body contact. Women usually like gentlemen.

"Hold tight mister and please bear with my hair" she said and her bike took of in an instant. I got a sudden jerk but managed to balance myself. Her hair was brushing my face and some of them entered my nostrils too.

"Haaa...choooo" I sneezed.

"I warned you..." She said with a giggle.

"Excuse me. Did you texted me yesterday? Sorry I didn't noticed my phone"

"You don't even know how to lie Aadhithya..."she laughed..

"What??...Pardon"

"You ignored my text...you didn't leave it unnotized" she said looking at me through the mirror.

"What?? Why would I? Noo..." I defended.

"Uhh...you viewed my whatsapp status after a few minutes of my text. So you came online but decided to ignore my message..don't you?" She was accurate in her point and I was speechless.

"Umm..I....yes...sorry" I gave up...after searching for any excuse inside my head.
but all of them failed.

"Hmm...I also heard that you were married"

"Oh god, how come she know about that? Okay I'm totally messed up now" I thought.

I remained silent till we reached the site. Arjun sir, manoj and other team mates were standing there with charts and helmets. Manoj's mouth was wide open seeing me coming with Veni.

"Veni...." I called her when she was about to go.

"Yes...?"

"I'm married,its true. But not in the way you think"

"How do you know what I'm thinking?" She had a smile in her lips.

"I really don't know, but I have to tell something to you and it may need some private time"

"Hmm....I think we have a plenty of time after our site visit" she said and sighed.

I followed her and took my phone out to make it silent. There was missed calls from Dhiya.

"Let it be...I'll talk to her later" I said to myself and put my phone in silent and went along with Veni. Walking beside her felt good. We exchanged smiles some time..

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

90.9K 4.2K 50
Whispered promise The first story from 'tales of raghuvanshis' RAGHAV MANAVSINGH RAGHUVANSHI SIYA NAMAN PANCHAL What will happen when God will tie th...
3.3M 138K 69
An accidental marriage between two people. she was never supposed to be with him, far away from his eyes. An innocent soul got wrapped in his hatred...
309K 9.1K 47
Unexpected happened, marriage and love were the most despised words in Aaron's life While here Siya has been waiting for her prince charming.......w...
29.3K 1.7K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...