Jaan-E-Mann.

Autorstwa Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 15

4.3K 404 36
Autorstwa Anjanaa31

Arnav woke up early and got ready in his dress and went outside. Kushi and Arohi met him on the way.

Arohi - Arey wah Arnav ji.... You got up and got ready too.....

Arnav - Yeah.

Kushi - Good morning Arnav ji.

Arnav - Good Morning Kushi ji.

Kushi - So ready to go office ?

Arnav nodded his head.

Kushi - Let's go then.

They all walked together and went downstairs.

Indraneel stood at Mandir praying to Kali maa. They also went and prayed to Kali maa.

Indraneel turned and looked at Arnav who was ready.

Indraneel - So you were serious when you said you are going to work.

Arnav nodded his head meekly.

Indraneel sighed - Ok let's go.

They all had breakfast and started to their office.

Once they reached their factory Arnav had a pleasant smile in his face. He like that place it seems.

Indraneel - First you go and take a tour around. Try to observe things and let me know what have you observed. Arohi be with him beta.

Arohi - Ok uncle.

Indraneel - Kushi you come with me and update about our new client.

Kushi - Ok.

They all went to do their work. Arnav was looking at everything surprised. Everything seemed new to him and he was so fascinated learning all that.

It was evening when Arnav was standing at production observing things when Indraneel patted his back. He was observing for long time, Arnav was watching Everything like a small child.

Arnav - Haan Uncle....

Indraneel - So how do you like our factory ?

Arnav grinned - It's good uncle.

Indraneel - Wah.... Iam seeing you smiling this much now only. Where have you hidden this ?

Arnav looked down. Indraneel patted his arms.

Indraneel - It's good to see you like this. Shall we go home. It's factory closing time.

Arnav - Ok uncle.

Indraneel - Chalo beta.

Everyone drove back to home. Indraneel was driving and Arnav who was sitting beside him was observing him very keenly.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... How do you like our factory ?

Arnav - Truly saying, I don't know anything Kushi ji. I will see everything and let you know.

Kushi - Do you know to speak this much ? What a surprise?

Arnav smiled while Indraneel laughed.

Kushi - Till two days ago I thought you don't know to speak also. I really thought so.....

Indraneel - I think you like working.

Arnav - Don't know I feel good seeing everything.

Indraneel - I think You must have been a workaholic in the past.

Arnav - You think so ?

Indraneel - I see so..... You hate sitting idle and you enjoy working environment. So I thought.....

Arnav - I don't know.

Indraneel - It's ok. With time you can explore everything.

Arnav nodded his head.

Arohi - I also saw him. He was very concentrated uncle. He is observing things very seriously.

Everyone smiled hearing her.

Days started rolling slowly. Arnav has started helping Indraneel in his work. Indraneel was really happy seeing Arnav getting out of the cocoon. And not to mention Arnav is a great learner. He has the capacity to learn quickly. He started teaching him every nooks of business and details related fabrics and all. Arnav learned everything with a great interest. He spoke normally with Kushi and Arohi.

It was one fine evening when Indraneel summoned Arnav, Kushi and Arohi in his cabin.

Indraneel - I have news for you. You three are learning things for few days now. So now I have a test for you three. There is a government order for new born babies dress. I want you three to prepare a quotation for that order. Let's see who makes the right quote.

Indraneel saw the confused faces - Go and don't try to help eachother. This is to evaluate yourself. So go and do the work.

The three went to their cubicle and started doing their work.

Indraneel himself prepared quotation to submit. He is willing to see whether they have learned anything or not. And who has learned it correctly.

The trio prepared a quote and the three quotation was also wrong. Indraneel make them stand and pointed out the mistakes in their quote and explained things very clearly.

Arnav was amazed at this man's knowledge.

It was night at home -

Arnav was sitting on the bench at garden thinking something.

Indraneel - Arnav what are you thinking beta ?

Arnav looked at him and smiled - About you only Uncle.

Indraneel sat beside him- Me ? What about me ?

Arnav - You have this much knowledge you have this much experience but why are you not interested in expanding your business ? You would've been in a top position.

Indraneel laughed - Iam content with whatever I have beta. My Daughter and this company is my world. And I don't want to stuff much more in that.

Arnav smiled - You are really amazing uncle.

Indraneel - Thanks for the compliment. Waise tomorrow you have appointment with doctor. You remember right ?

Arnav - Yes.

Indraneel - I will also come with you. Actually I have to check my sugar level.

Arnav - Ok.

Indraneel - Go and sleep. Tomorrow we will see the doctor and then go to office.

Arnav - Ok uncle.

They retired to their room and slept.

Next day -

Indraneel was sitting infront of Arnav's doctor while Arnav was away for some tests.

Indraneel - He is really sharp Doctor. I mean he learn things very quickly. After all these days observation, he is quiet organized and seems like an introvert. He doesn't mingle with everybody easily.

Doctor - Good to hear that Indar ji. His sharpness and organisation must be before also. Because a person's brain can't change the trait suddenly. So observe him further and let me know the details. His nervous system is good and his progress is also good.

Indraneel - Ok Doctor. Thanks.

Doctor smiled nodding his head.

Indraneel stood up and went out. Arnav who came there finishing his tests smiled at him.

Indraneel - Shall we go ?

Arnav - Ok uncle.

Indraneel - Come.

He took him to office and started his work.

One month has been completed with the trio joining work. They three were pleasently surprised when they got a packet in their hands that had a bunch of amount in that.

Kushi - What's this Papa ?

Indraneel - That is your salary Kushi Sengupta. This is for the whole month you people painstakingly did some useful work for me. Good work.

Everyone smiled and took his blessings.

Indraneel - Stay happy and reach heights. Kushi beta.....

Kushi - Haan Papa.....

Indraneel - I have a meeting at Our client office. Iam taking company car. You three go in ours.

Kushi - Ok papa.

Indraneel - Drive safely.

Kushi - Ji.

He stood up and smiling to them he walked out of the office. The trio returned back to their work.

Completing their work they all went out. Kushi was driving.

Arohi - Kushi..... I have got first salary in my life. Iam so happy.

Kushi smiled.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... I have to purchase few things. Iam thinking to go to mall. Will it be ok for you to wait half an hour ?

Arnav - Of course why not.... I will wait.

Kushi - Thankyou so much.

She went to mall and parked the car.

Kushi - Come on Aaru. We'll go and come.

They both got down and went inside while Arnav sat in the car itself playing in his phone.

Suddenly he got to remember something. Getting down from car he went towards a shop and purchased few things and got back even before the girls finish their shopping.

After they came they all together went to their home.

It was night after dinner, Indraneel was lying on his bed listening to some old songs, when Arnav knocked his door.

Indraneel looked at him surprised - Arey Arnav..... You didn't sleep till now ? Come in why are you standing there ?

Arnav came inside - Did I disturb you uncle ?

Indraneel - No no.... Tell me what do you want ?

Arnav - Uncle today you gave me salary na.....

Indraneel - Hmm....

Arnav - This is the first amount I have earned. So I wanted to gift you something.

Indraneel looked at him surprised - What ?

Arnav - Haan...... I wanted to give you this.

He extended a bag infront of him to see Arnav has shopped a shirt for him.

Arnav looked at him curiously - How is it uncle ?

Indraneel caressed the shirt overwhelmed. Arnav is such a sweetheart..... He patted his arms.

Indraneel - It's so so good. Thanks. Thankyou so much.....

Arnav - You like it ?

Indraneel - I love it. This is so nice. But why did you purchase this ?

Arnav - You have done so much for me. This is all I could do for now uncle. This is my small token of Thanks.....

Indraneel - Arnav.....

Arnav - Please don't say anything. I will be happy if you keep it.

Indraneel sighed - By the way what have you purchased for yourself ?

Arnav - I will do some other day uncle....

Indraneel smiled - Ok. Go and sleep.

Arnav - Ji....

Indraneel looked at the shirt lovingly. Arnav went to his room.

Sitting on the bed he glanced at the watch in the box. He has bought this for Kushi. He though has bought that but didn't felt like giving it. He is hesitant thinking what will she think about him ? He opened the cupboard and kept the box inside safely.

He didn't hesitate when he bought that for her but when time came to give that to her, he couldn't do that.

He has not talked with her much, yet she helped him when he asked for some work. That's why he has bought this...... But he is nervous thinking what will she think and all. So he kept the box safely in his cupboard.

It was next day -

Indraneel called Arnav and Kushi in his cabin.

Indraneel - Arnav and Kushi, we have got a new client. And you both are going to work in that.

They both looked at eachother.

Indraneel - Arohi's aim is to start an event company so there will be no use if she indulge in this project. You both can gain some experience through this. So you both are going to supervise this client.

Kushi - Ok Papa.

Indraneel - Arnav you coordinate with him beta. And Kushi you follow with the fabrics and all.

Arnav - Ok uncle.

They both walked together.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav - Haan.....

Kushi - Shall we go and collect details about that order ?

Arnav - Ok.

Kushi - I will finish my work in half an hour. Then we will go to their office.

Arnav - Ji. I will also complete my work.

Kushi - Ok.

They both finished their work and informing to Indraneel they started towards their clients office.

Kushi was driving and Arnav was sitting beside looking at her driving.

Arnav - Kushi ji....

Kushi - Hmm....

Arnav - Can I drive ?

Kushi looked at him surprised - You know driving ?

Arnav - I don't know. But seeing you driving I think I know.

Kushi - Ok. I will drive now. While returning you can drive. Actually we are in a hurry.

Arnav - Ok.

She drove to their office and collected all their requirements for the order.

While returning kushi stopped the car in the lonely road. Arnav looked at her expecting.

Kushi extended the key to him making him grin.

Arnav - I thought you forget.

Kushi - No no.... I have not. Let me see how much capable you are in driving.

Arnav got the keys in his hands and both exchanged their seat. Kushi though scared didn't show it on her face.

Arnav inserted the keys and ignited the engine. And as his feet pressed the accelerator the car jerked. He took away his hands and legs from steering and looked at kushi who was equally scared as him.

Arnav - Iam sorry.

Kushi took deep breaths and calmed herself down - It's ok Arnav ji. Try once again.

Arnav - No it's ok Kushi ji. I will not.

Kushi - No Arnav ji. If you back off now then you will never be able to touch the steering. No problem. Try again.

Arnav - No no. You are with me. What if something happens ?

Kushi - Iam with you that's why Iam asking you to drive. I trust you Arnav ji. Come on start the car.

Arnav looked at Kushi with an unbelievable look. He prayed to the god and ignited the engine.

Kushi - Slowly....

Arnav pressed the accelerator slowly and the car started to ride slowly.

Kushi - Now raise it a bit.....

Arnav started driving as per Kushi's instructions. Even though at beginning he jerked the car few times, he drove slowly.

Kushi clapped her hands as he started driving smoothly in average speed.

Kushi - You have made it.

Arnav smiled looking ahead the road. His heart is still beating fast.

Kushi - See I told you na.....

Arnav smiled as his happiness knew no bounds. He was jumping inside and that reflected on his face too.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

120K 4.2K 15
ipkknd
114K 5.4K 8
Peep into know more!!
413K 18.7K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...