Chief Kim / Kim Taehyung Ff

Autorstwa karaaii

"Chief Kim Taehyung" The name was enough to give chills to his whole department... Kim taehyung the 'chief... Więcej

2. Cage of Dark
3. Salt
4. Bruise
5. clever
6. Drugged
7. Kidnapped
8. Horrified
9. Denial
10. Mute
11. Hopes
12. HYPOTHERMIA
13. Chaos
14. Just a Slave
15. Honest
16. She is pathetic
17. Help her
18. Helpless
19. Helpless (pt.2)
20. Silence
21. Ugly
22. He can
23. Eating disorder
24. Echoes of Fear
25. Healing Hearts: A Plushie's Warmth.
26. Rescuing an Angel pt. (1)
27. Homecoming of His Angel.
28. Homecoming of His Angel pt.(2)
29. Shared Smiles.
30. Treasuring the Little Things. pt.(1)
31. Treasuring the Little Things pt.(2)
32. Seoul to Jeju.
33. Bonds of the Heart.
34. A Room of Dreams.
35. Journey to Recovery.
36. Silent Longing.
37. Tender Care.
38. A Friend Found.
39. Heartfelt Hush.
40. Disappeared.
41. Resilience in Fragility.
42. Nightmare Evening.
43. Dark Deeds.
44. Vengeance.
45. Wounds and Whispers.
46. Embracing Vulnerability.
47. Threads of Connection.
48. The Missing Link.
49. Guardian Angels.
50. A Brush with Fate.
51. Shadows of the Past.
52. Whispers of Doom (pt.1).
53. Whispers of Doom (pt.2).
54. Proximity.
54. Into the Darkness.
55. Lost in the Night.
56. Lost Voices.
57. Fragile Silence.
58. Small Victories.
59. Seth Walash.
60. Dark Omens.
61. Predator's Gaze.
62. In the Eye of Evil (pt.1).
63. In the Eye of Evil (pt.2).

1. Punishment

6.8K 185 13
Autorstwa karaaii

Before we begin with the story i would like to warn u about the content of the story...
⚠️
- extreme violence
- mention of blood, brutality
- murder
- torture
- abuse
- verbal abuse
- Extreme bulling
- mention of guns

And much more triggering content...

So let's get into it......(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

.

.

.

...................................................................................................

In the hospital ,
A 15 years old boy and his mother were crying over the dead body of his father...

He was their only source of income , their shelter , their happiness....

The boy was holding on to his mom tightly, while holding unstoppable tears in his eyes.
He glanced at the body , his throat was sliced by a sharp object , his hands and wrists were bruised as if he was tied up and tortured , his once blooming face was now totally lifeless and blue.

He lost his backbone, his support, his friend , his mentor , his dad , his everything...

He looked aside to see his mom weeping over his dead body, she lost her love , her life partner, her husband....

He cried hugging his mom until he realised his mom passed out in his arms...

She was rushed to the emergency , the boy was scared to death , after seeing the dead body of his dad , he couldn't loose his only parent...

That was day he lost the child inside and became a man...

..................................

Taehyung was snapped out these painful memories, by his one of the dearest friends , his soulmate JIMIN .

Jm : tae!!! Taetae?
Jimin called him as he walked into his cabin..

Taehyung looked at jimin with his glossy eyes , Jimin noticed it too , he knows what is the reason....

Jm : memories?

Tae : yeah , they'll never go away...
He said giving his bestie a teary smile...

Jimin went near him and hugged him saying...

" It's ok taetae , just few more days and u'll get your revenge "

Taehyung pulled off and said with a smirk...
"Yes , just few more days ".

Not everyone can talk to him like that nor he responds to everyone like this , only his Hyungs and mom can see his this side because to everyone else out there he is cold , scary and intimidating.....

His employees are always scared of him , his coldness gets clearly displayed in his tone of voice...

...............................................

It was 1am and a girl was washing dishes in the a huge mansion , the mansion was empty, which used to be glittery and shiny years ago was now it was only pretty because of the white marbel...

She was all alone in that huge mansion cleaning the kitchen.

The girl is really pretty , with beautiful hazel eyes, long hair , white silky smooth skin , she' s thin and extremely graceful anyone could easily fall for her.

She looked at the clock and it was already 2am , she had to go to the university tomorrow , so she sat on the couch and unintentionally drifted off to sleep...

She woke up to footsteps... indicating her nightmare was approaching....

She immediately stood up still , not daring to look at the person coming towards her. She was visibly shivering in fear , she knew she did a mistake.....

Maria sat down on the couch , while her 2 guards stood behind the couch and y/n stood infront of her shivering , not looking at her.

Maria : done with everything?
She asked making y/n flinch and she immediately nodded...

Maria : and what were u doing before i came...?

Y/n got an idea what was coming next , tears started flowing down her cheeks...

Maria: you're making me REPEAT MYSELF!!!
she yelled and y/n cried...

Y/n pulled out a small notepad and pen from her pocket...
She wrote..

" I s..slept "
She wrote it with her shacky hands...

Maria: and what is the rule ?

She turned the page and wrote

" i am not allowed to sleep before mam comes back home "

Y/n looked at Maria showing her the page...

Y/n was already crying..

Maria ; and what do u deserve now ?

Y/n again pulled the page and wrote...

" M.mam.i didn't do on purpose i , accidentally slept... "

Maria gestures one of the guys behind herself, he came forward and slapped y/n hard making her fall on the floor...
She was already sobbing hard , she didn't break the rule on purpose... , But it's been years and she knows there is no fun of arguing...
She stood up still...

Maria : this stupidy of yours adds up in your punishment Darling ...

Y/n stood crying and praying for a little less painful punishment.

The two of them dragged y/n to the basement with Maria walking behind...
They yanked her into one of the dark rooms of basement...

Y/n hated dark and small rooms , she has a phobia of dark , she even sleeps with a lamp on...

One of them held her hand behind her back and started tieing her up with ropes , y/n was continuously wriggling and shaking her head as no , looking with pleading eyes at Maria , while she only stood there seeing the girl in terrified state laughing at her .

Maria smiled at her as they were done tieing her hands behind her back , and her feet.

Y/n was sitting in the corner of the room while three of them stood infront of her laughing at her state...

One of them handed a belt to Maria , and both of them went out now , only y/n and maria were left in that dark room.

Maria held the belt and with a slash sound y/n 's whole body jolted , y/n cried in pain but unfortunately no sound came out of her throat...

The whole basement was echoing with the slash sounds of belt hitting her body , Maria's laughs and her muffled whimpers.....

It continued for next 20 minutes...
And Maria sat down on a chair being tired from hitting her continuously.

While y/n layed there like a dead body, silently crying , this was happening 3rd time this month...
The last two time were also because of the silly reasons like this..

Maria always treated y/n as if she wasn't a human , there were certain set of rules which she had to follow and if she broke anyone of them there were these type of punishments for her...

Maria looked at y/n who was continuously crying, closing her , Maria smiled and walked upto her , gripping her hair she made her sit with the support or the wall...

Y/n looked at her with teary and pleading eyes , she had no capacity to bear any other pain...

Maria smiled and wiped her tears

Maria ; oh no no darling am not gonna hurt u anymore, we are done with the punishment ok...
U happy , now smile for me , come on , smile...
( Y/n nodded smiling forcefully)

Maria tucked her hair behind her ears and said

Maria : i wonder how can u be this beautiful , u look like an angel do u know that ?
No matter how much i beat u , make u starve , but this pretty face of yours never looses it's charm...

Maria : u know how much this beautiful face of yours costs , i wonder how much they will bid for u , those filthy rich people would be ready to spend their all the riches for your angelic face...

Y/n looked at her being confused.

Maria : want to know what am talking about...??

Y/n slightly nodded...

Maria : I'll tell u later darling, but before that u need to take this punishment well...

She got up and walked out of the room locking her from outside, turning off all the lights...

Leaving a scared y/n in complete dark....!!!

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading...

So this was the part one , i hope u guys liked it , this idea came into my mind and i decided write this story please tell me your views about the part in the comments...

See ya!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16.7K 1.3K 31
Y/n had a harsh past and only her close ones know about it. She only have sister as her family and she is everything to her. Kim taehyung aka cold CE...
40.9K 2.6K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
346K 21.7K 38
[Violence suspense, Romance] "Dad no. please dad. you can't do this please. I....I promise I will break up with him just like you said. b...but pleas...
1.1K 57 27
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...