Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 14

4.2K 384 29
By Anjanaa31

It was after a week Arnav started walking slowly. Arnav was comfortable only with Indraneel and spoke only to him. With others he just gives a nod or one word reply. But no one disturbed him. They all treated him like a child.

Indraneel - Arnav....

Arnav - Haan uncle.

Indraneel - Today we have appointment with your Doctor. Shall we go ?

Arnav just nodded his head lightly.

Indraneel - Chalo beta.

He helped him get up and made him walk slowly with the help of Walker.

Kushi who was downstairs saw him and smiled - Good morning Arnav ji.

Arnav gave a small smile - Good Morning.

Arjun - Are you going to meet the Doctor uncle ?

Indraneel - Yes.

Arohi - We are also coming.

Indraneel - What you people will do coming with us ?

Arohi - We will visit the Park nearby uncle. Arnav ji will also feel good.

Indraneel - Nice idea. Let's go.

They all together went to Arnav's checkup got his check up done and went to the nearby park. And sat down talking with eachother.

Kushi - Papa, next week Iam joining our office.

Indraneel - Your wish.

Arohi - Uncle can I also stay here and do my internship ? I will spent sometime with Kushi also.

Indraneel - Is that a thing to ask ? You can stay here itself.

Arohi grinned wide.

Arjun - uncle you are gone then.

Indraneel - why ?

Arjun - These both will make you mad.

Girls gasped and threw the cup on his face.

Arjun - See I told you . You have got stuck alone uncle.

Indraneel - Ha ha ha..... Iam not alone. Arnav is there for my company. Hein na Arnav ?

They all looked at Arnav who was not even looking at them. He was glancing at the pond infront of them with his teary eyes.

Indraneel kept his hands on his shoulder - Arnav.....

Arnav jerked and looked at them wiping his eyes - Haan uncle.

Indraneel - What happened beta ?

Arnav - Nothing.

Indraneel - So you are going to keep all your thinking within yourselves right ?

Arnav - No..... Iam..... I don't know what to think uncle. Iam feeling so suffocating. Iam not able to understand anything.

Indraneel thought and decided to say the truth to him. He sighed and recited how he met Arnav at the restaurant, how he got into accident after that, how he got him admitted and how he decided to bring him with him.

Arnav was shocked - Means you never knew me before ?

Indraneel - No.

Arnav - Why did you brought me here uncle ?

Indraneel chuckled - so what do you want me to do ?

Arnav - You should....

Indraneel cut him in the middle - Don't tell me that I should've left you alone. Because Iam not heartless. And I believe that I met you right few minutes before the accident, because God wants to give your responsibility to me.

Arnav looked at him stunned.

Indraneel - Don't worry beta. You will remember everything. Just let go off everything and calmly co-operate with the treatment. Try to look at the best things around you instead of worrying about the things that is not even in your mind.

Kushi who tried to lessen the tension - Wah wah.... Wah wah.... What a dialogue papa. Superb, awesome. I will suggest you Arnav ji..... Hear him now itself. Otherwise the whole day he will sit near you and keep advising like this.

Indraneel gasped while Arjun and Arohi laughed. Even Arnav had a small smile hearing her.

Indraneel - Oh ho.... You were about to join Business right ? I will look after you then.

Kushi showed her tongue to him.

Indraneel - Go, go and buy ice cream for me.

Kushi - Haaw...... Umar dekhi apni ?

Indraneel - Kyun ? Where is it written that a man in fifty's can't eat ice-cream ?

Kushi - Fine Iam going.

She stood up and went near the ice cream vendor and bought ice cream for everyone.

Arjun - Arnav Bhai.....

Arnav looked at him surprised.....

Arjun - No hard feelings. I don't know where your family is. But from today Iam your brother. Ok ?

Arnav gave a small smile.

Arjun - Ah.... Bhai has accepted.

Everyone smiled and started having their Ice cream.

Arnav even though kept quiet, he started smiling seeing everyone. How much selfless this people are ? He must be truly lucky to have such persons in his life.

After spending few minutes, everyone went back to home. They had dinner and called off the day.

Few days passed -

Arnav has started walking now. Arjun went back to Shimla after spending few days with everyone. Kushi has started going to office along with Arohi. Indraneel though went to office made sure in taking good care of Arnav.

Arnav started feeling lonely and bored staying at home all the time. He didn't spending his life burdening Indraneel.

He decided to find some work. He can't ask Indraneel directly as he can't deny him if he asked him to be at home and rest.

So he thought to speak with Kushi. It was night when Kushi was sketching some designs.

Arnav knocked the door and Kushi who turned towards the door got surprised.

Arnav - Can I come in ?

Kushi smiled amused - You can....

Arnav came inside hesitantly - Err..... Kushi ji.....

Kushi laughed - Arnav ji.... Iam younger than you. You can call me Kushi.

Arnav - No it's ok. Iam fine with this.

Kushi - Ok. By the way what a surprise ? You came to meet me..... Anything important ?

Arnav - Actually I need your help.

Kushi - What help ?

Arnav - Iam feeling so bored sitting at home alone after you all go to office. So I was asking......

Kushi smacked her head - How fool of me..... I should've understood it before. Don't worry Arnav ji..... I will speak with Papa.

Arnav sighed in relief - Thank god. You understood me even without me saying anything.

Kushi - You are asking me something for the first time. I will see to it. Don't worry.

Arnav - Thank you so much kushi ji.

Kushi - pleasure is all mine.

Arnav smiled to her and went to his room.

Kushi - He knows to smile too..... Great thing.

She also smiled and returned to her sketch back. Arohi came to her room and sat with her clearing some doubts with her.

It was next day evening when Kushi came inside after spending few good amount from Indraneel's credit card. She directly went to Arnav's room.

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav who was reading news paper raised his head and looked at her who was standing there with a bag. He smiled looking at her.

Arnav - Hi Kushi ji...... Have you spoke with uncle ?

Kushi - Haan. See what I have bought for you......

She extended the bag to him. He frowned confused and got that in his hands. Opening the bag he was stunned as he found a new branded Mobile and Laptop in that.

Arnav - Yeh..... What's this kushi ji ?

Kushi - You were telling that you are feeling bored na.... So I have bought Mobile and Laptop for you.

Arnav forced a smile ' Is it his mistake that he thought kushi to be intelligent ? '

Arnav - And what will I do with this ?

Kushi - While checking the laptop I have stored few films in that. You watch that. It will be a good time pass for you.

He shook his head smiling.

Kushi - What happened ? You didn't like this brand ? Trust me it is very good and will come for long time.

Arnav - Kushi ji..... I wasn't taking about some time pass.

Kushi pouted - Then ?

Arnav - Actually, I wanted to do some job.

Kushi gasped - What ?

Arnav nodded his head - I wanted to do some job and needed your help in convincing uncle.

Kushi - He will not accept. You are still not recovered.

Arnav - Till when I will sit idle like this ? I can't burden uncle anymore. He has already helped me a lot.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Papa will get upset if he hear you speaking like this. For him you and me are same.

Arnav kept quiet hearing her.

Kushi - You want work right ? Don't worry..... I will speak with Papa. And yes..... I won't spoil it this time.

Arnav smiled hearing her - Thanks. It means a lot to me.

Kushi smiled.

Arnav extended his laptop bag again to kushi.

Kushi - Keep it Arnav ji. If you start working then you might need them right ?

Arnav - But....

Kushi - Keep it as my gift. First time Iam giving you something. Don't return it. I will feel bad.

Arnav - Thanks kushi ji....

Kushi - It's ok. Give me your mobile. I will do the settings.

Arnav extended the phone. Kushi sat on the sofa and started setting it. She created new mail id and inserted new sim. She saved Her's, Her father's, Arjun and Arohi's number in that.

Kushi - I have saved all our number Arnav ji. You can call me anytime.

Arnav - Thanks kushi ji.

Arohi who was searching Kushi came inside the room and exclaimed seeing a new phone and laptop.

Arohi - Wow.... New phone and laptop. You didn't told me kushi.

Kushi - Surprise for Arnav ji....

Arohi smiled.

Indraneel also came - How did you like your new laptop and phone Arnav ?

Arnav smiled seeing him.

Kushi - Papa why are you so late ?

Indraneel - Had some work beta.

Kushi - You could've told me na.... I would've done it.

Indraneel - It's nothing beta. Actually our marketing head has resigned recently and Iam having work load due to that. Once we find someone, my work load will lessen.

Kushi - Oh ho.... I have a person in my mind who can help you.

Indraneel - If you are recommending then the person must be worth it. By the way who is that ? Do I know him ?

Kushi - You know him very well.

Indraneel - who ?

Kushi - Our Arnav ji.... Who else ?

Arnav was shocked.

Indraneel - What ? Are you kidding ? He hasn't recovered yet. I can't allow him to work.

Kushi - He is alright Papa.

Indraneel - Shut up kushi. Arnav is our guest and you can't make him work like that.

Arnav felt sad hearing indraneel referring him as his guest.

Kushi - Papa, till when we can cage him here like this. Won't be get bored ? If he comes to office then he will be kept occupied and that would help him recover fast.

Arnav spoke hesitant - Uncle.... Give me a chance. I will try my best to not disappoint you.

Indraneel - It's not like that Arnav. In this condition.....

Arnav cut him off - Iam alright uncle.

Indraneel looked at him and thought what kushi said.

Indraneel - I think it's a good idea. If you stay infront of me. I will be relaxed. And I don't have to keep worrying. Great then..... You come to office with me from tomorrow.

Arnav smiled - Thanks Uncle.

Kushi - Congratulations Arnav ji.

Arnav smiled again but kept quiet.

Kushi - Ok. Iam feeling so hungry. Let's go and have dinner.

Everyone together went down and started with their dinner.

Indraneel went to his room and Arohi too went to her room. Kushi was in the kitchen heating milk for herself when Arnav came in.

Arnav - Kushi ji....

Kushi - Ji....

Arnav - Thanks for asking uncle.

Kushi - No problem Arnav ji. Do you have any idea about business ?

Arnav nodded NO - Iam blank.

Kushi gave a soft smile - Don't worry Arnav ji..... Slowly you will learn everything.

Arnav - Thanks once again.

Kushi - How many thanks will you say ? Waise bhi..... There is a rule in friendship...... No sorry and No thankyou..... You have broke the rule so you gotta get punishment.....

Arnav smiled - And what is that ?

Kushi - I will make you do my part of work also dekhna......

Arnav chuckled.

Kushi - Don't laugh. It's quiet confusing you know.....

Arnav smiled and went away while Kushi poured her milk in a glass and started sipping it.

Arnav was happy today. It will be refreshing if he joins work. Right now he is blank and don't know anything..... But he was sure that he would be of some help to Indraneel. This is all he could do inreturn of everything he had done to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 1.4K 10
A short SS on Arnav and Khushi decipting the title name.
96.2K 6.5K 49
Destiny planned everything
94.3K 9.9K 27
Peep in to know more!!
412K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...