The Story of Us (Le Sserafim...

بواسطة Mightyoscar1

"Raise a glass to the story of us" All Kang Dan-bi wanted to do ever since she was younger was to help people... المزيد

KProfile: Kang Dan-bi
Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: Meeting her idols?!
Chapter 3: Dan-bi's reaction to meeting the rest of the members.
Chapter 4: The Moments In Between
BREAKING NEWS!
Chapter 5: We are Le Sserafim
Chapter 7: The Live
Chapter 8: Behind The Scenes
(9) Leniverse Episode 1: Welcome to the LENIVERSE!
(9) LENIVERSE Episode 2: Do you know me?
(9) LENIVERSE EP 3: Mission!
(9) LENIVERSE EP 4: It's better because it's raining ❤️
(9) LENIVERSE Ep 5: The Internet Cafe
Chapter 10: New Single
Chapter 11: KCON Japan Part 1
Chapter 12: KCON Japan: Part 2
Chapter 13: [DAYOFF] Day 1
Chapter 14: [DAYOFF] Day 2
(15) The Game Caterers: Episode 1
(15): The Game Caterers: Episode 2
(15): The Game Caterers: Episode 3
ANTIFRAGILE
Chapter 16: The Choice
Chapter 17:The Struggle to Move Forward
Chapter 18: The Party
Chapter 19: The Plea for Help
ANTIFRAGILE COMEBACK SHOW
Chapter 20: Taking things Too Far
Chapter 21: The Fight
Chapter 22: The Invitation
Chapter 23: The Moment That It All Changed
Chapter 24: The Night Of and The Morning After
Chapter 25: First Date?!
Chapter 26: The Winner Takes It All
Chapter ??:
Chapter 27: Head Underwater
Chapter 28: The Flood Gates Open
Chapter 29: Heartstrings and Goodbyes
Chapter 30: There is Always an End To The Madness
Chapter 31: One Step At A Time

Chapter 6: Jealousy?!

5.5K 135 31
بواسطة Mightyoscar1

A few days before their debut, Dan-bi decided to go to her family home and surprise them with the music video of FEARLESS! Of course, her family knew about her transfer to HYBE, but Dan-bi thought it would be nice to surprise them with the final video.

"Mom, Dad, everyone, I'm home!" Dan-bi announced as she walked in through the front door. Then all of the sudden her dad and little brother, who is 11, running towards her.

"Dani!" They both yelled and tackled her into a big hug.

Dani laughed at them. "You guys, I was just here last week!" She smiled at them Then she noticed that she didn't see her mother or her other sister "Dad, where's everyone?" Dan-bi asked.

Her Dad let out a frustrating sigh. "You know your mother! When she found out you were coming over she had to make your favorite meal." He shook his head in disappointment "You know Dani, that women is going to kill me!" He yelled with exaggeration. 

 Dani laughed at her dad."Where's Unnie? I hope she's resting." She says with worry. 

"She's on the couch waiting for you to come home." Her dad said. hen Dan-bi walks towards the kitchen.

"Mom? I'm here" Dan-bi yelled as she looked around. Suddenly, her mom came out of no where and ran just like her father and hugged her. "Hi mommy!" She said as  she looks down and smiles big at her. 

She scanned her daughter up and down."Aigoo, why do you look so skinny Dani, are they feeding you over there? You look so tired, are they giving you enough rest?" 

"Mooom~, of course, I'm eating." Dani rolls her eyes. "I do all the cooking and besides, they don't make us do any diets." She sighs. "I have a bone to pick with you." Dani scolded. 

Her mother blinks a few times. "What did I do?" She asked innocently. 

Dani gave her mother a look. "Dad told on you. Why are you cooking when you just got home from work?"  

Instead of answering the question, her mother peaked over Dani's tall frame and asked. "Where are Sakura and the rest of the girls?" her mom asked.

Dani let out a sigh. "Why are you changing the subject?" 

Her mom stuck her tounge out. 

Dani rolled her eyes. Her mother reminds Dan-bi of Eunchae in a way. "Kkura-unnie wanted to come, but she had to do a few things before our debut and the rest of the girls are enjoying their day off." She explained. 

Before her mom could say anything a voice came from the living room.

"Yah, is that the Mun-eo I hear?" She heard a voice coming from the living room which made Dani smiled. 

"Unnie!" Then Dan-bi ran to her sister and gave her a hug. "Unnie, how's the baby?" Dan-bi felt her stomach.

"Dani, every time you're here, you always ask about the baby. Why now ask how I'm doing? Your beautiful and pregnant sister." She explained. 

Dani rolled her eyes. "Okay...Unnie." She emphasized. "How are you doing my beautiful and pregnant sister." She said with sarcasm

"There's my big ol genius!" Her sister patted her head. "The baby is doing good. He's still growing and is becoming very active. Especially now that he can hear his auntie's voice." She said with a smile. 

"Aigoo, I can't wait to meet you!" Dan-bi rubbed her sister's stomach. "Oh, by the way, I told my managers about the pregnancy." She explained. "I also gave mom and dad of their numbers just in case you go into labor early." She added. 

"Dani, I'm not due for another two months. You worry to much" Her sister said. 

"I know, I just like to be prepared is all." Dan-bi shrugged "Unnie, I'm all you got! So you better get used to me hovering!" Dani gave her sister a wink which made her laugh.

 Her husband died in a car accident while on his way home from work. So her sister moved back in with their parents.  Not only is she help them with their younger brother, she also gets help when the baby arrives. 

Dani decided it was time to gather the family to watch the video. Then Dan-bi stood up with the video in her hand. "Alright, in my hand is something that I have been working on for a few months."She smiled proudly. 

"Is it what I think it is?" Her mother ask. 

Dani nodded her head. 

Everyone squealed with excitement. 

 Dan-bi puts the flash drive in and the video starts. Dan-bi ran to sit by her sister and held her hand. Nerves running through her body.

(See what I did there? Now it's time to look at Dan-bi's parts in the music video! Personally, I have been avoiding this part)

___________________________________________________________

Verse One( Dani and Yun-jin's scene. Jinnie sings first)

"gwansim eobs-eo gwageoe moduga algo issneun geu teuleobeul-e huh"

Dan-Bi's outfit for this scene:

...

In this scene, Dan-bi is in the middle, and Yun-Jin is in front of Eunchae.

"You should get away
Get a get a get away
dachiji anke dachi dachiji anke
You should get away
Get a get a get away
Mmmm I'm fearless huh"

Dan-bi's outfit for this scene:

...

In this scene, Dan-bi and Kazuha are both sitting on the car, Dan-bi arm is around Kazuha and are both vibing. The camera is switching between each of their parts.

"gajyeowa forever win naege ay"

"gaseumpage sutja il naege ay"

"nae miteuro joarin segye ay"

"Take the world break it down break you
down down"

Dan-bi's outfit for the car scene: black shirt and red plade pants and black shoes.

...

The Final scene

"You should get away
Get a get a get away
dachiji anke dachi dachiji anke"

Dan-bi's outfit:

Video ends, back to the story!

__________________________________________________________

When the video ended, the room was silent. Which made Dani even more nervous. She tried to read her parents face, but they're always unpredictable. 

Her younger brother spook first. "Noona, you look like a princess!" Jong-dae yelled while hugging her. "I'm going to tell all my friends that you're a princess!" 

"Aww thank you Dae!" She said as she hugs him back. 

Then the family looked at her mother who was crying. " I can't believe it! After nearly a decade, you have finally achieved your dream! Dani!!" She sobbed but then noticed everyone looking at her. "Yah! Stop looking at me!" She ordered. 

"Mun-eo, seriously this is amazing!" Her sister complimented. "Did you write this song?" Her sister, Min-ji asked.

Dan-bi laughed at her  "No, I didn't write the lyrics, although I did help with the music!" She says with a proud smile. 

Min-Ji blinks a few times. "Isn't that the same thing?" 

Dani ignored her and looked at her dad. "What do you think?" She asked timidly. 

Her father smiled big."Dani, the video really shows how much hard work you put in." Then he grabbed both her hands. "You've been through a lot to get to this point. All o f the waiting  waiting was preparing you to be in this group! Congratulations Dani!"

Now it was Danis' turn to tear up. Her family has supported her through all of her struggles to get the this point. She will be forever grateful for their support. "Aww you guys! Thank you so much for sticking with me for so many years! I promise to work hard!" She says as her family gather around her and gave her a big hug. 

...

It has been a crazy few days for the Le Sserafim girls. They have been promoting their debut like crazy, going to promotion after promotion, show cases, the occasional interview and photo shoots.

Today's Friday, so the girls are at Music Bank for getting ready for their live performance. 

"Yah Manchae! Stop eating my snacks!" Yun-Jin yells but soon gives up when Eunchae gave her a very cute face.

Dan-bi is currently getting her hair done.

"Dani, your hair is so pretty! What product do you use in your hair?" The hair dresser ask. "Your hair is so perfect! I wish I could get it this good." She added. 

Dan-bi blushed with embarrassment at the compliment. "Oh...umm...Thank you." She chuckled. "I just use regular shampoo and conditioner, nothing special." Before the hairdresser could say anything, a manager whispered something in her ear.

"Wait really? They're here?" Dan-bi smiles wide. then stood up and ran out of the dressing room. 

The members looked at each other confused.

"What just happened?" Eunchae asked.

"Her family isn't here, she would've said something" Sakura said the youngest.

Before the rest of the members could ask any more questions, Dan-bi was back and brought 4 girls with her.

She smiled big. "Alright, kiddos," She wiggles with excitement. "I would like for you guys to meet some of my Unnies." Then she starts pointing at the girls. "This is Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Mina, aand Naeyon-Unnie" After she announced their names, she went beside Mina and clung to her.

Sakura looked at the two weirdly. 

Since Naeyon was the oldest, she decided to say hello first. "Hello, everyone. It's very nice to meet you!" She gave the group her bunny smile. "Dani has talk about you girls nonstop!" She teased

"Yah Unnie!" Dan-bi said with a pout. "They don't need to know that." She mumbles. 

Le sserafime has never seen Dani like this before, it was like they were seeing a totally different person. They didn't know what to do. Chaewon and Yun-Jin were star struck from being in the same room as Twice. While the two youngest were laughing at their Unnie for being treated like a baby. 

Sakura on the other hand just sat there in silence. 

Chaeyoung looked at the two youngest and smiled. "You are probably not used to seeing your Unnie being babied." She then starts patting Dan-Bi's head. 

"Chae-unnie!~" She retorted "I'm 23! I'm not that kid anymore!" She blushed bright red. 

"We don't care if you're 50! You are our maknae" Tzuyu said as she puts her arm around Dani. 

"I don't see Dani-unnie as the maknae!" Kazuha said with disbelief. 

"She's to bossy to be the maknae" Eunchae added

 Dan-bi glares at the youngest.

"Believe us, when she was on SIXTEEN, she was the cutest ever!" Mina cooed. "If you can believe it, she was so short that we automatically babied her." Mina cooed.

"Yah! Get out! That's it! No more!" Dan-bi yells. "Go back to your room!" Dan-bi is bright red at this point. Then she pushed the members back into their dressing room.

When Dan-bi left, the room was silent.

"Wow, I've never seen Dani-unnie so...." Yun-Jin started.

"Chaotic?" Chaewon said.

"Babied?" Eunchae guessed.

"Loud?" Kazuha questioned

Meanwhile, Sakura was still silent.

"Kkura-unnie, what do you think?" Chaewon asked.

"Huh? What did you say?" Sakura asked finally out of her trance.

"Unnie, what's wrong? You've been silent since the seniors walked in." Chaewon asked.

Sakura quickly got up and tried to distracted herself by cleaning up. "Nothings wrong! Come one let's finish getting ready for our performance."

...

While Le Sserafime was preforming,  Twice was spotted by fans ch  cheering  their Dani on. This caused them to trend on twitter with the hashtag #supportive_unnies

Jihyo, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon looking like proud parents watching their kid on stage.  Momo, Sana, and Mina, cried watching how grown up she looked. Finally, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu look like proud older sisters.

After the performance, Twice surprised Dan-bi with flowers. . She brightly at the message that were on the flowers. "I'm going to watch TWICE preform! I'll be back in a bit!" Dan-bi then grabs her flowers and run towards the stage.

After a while, Dan-bi is still not in their dressing room. Sakura was getting worried and starts spam messaging Dan-bi.

"Alright girls! Time to go home!" The Manager announced but the girls didn't budge.

"But what about Dani-unnie?" Chaewon ask.

"Oh, she didn't tell you?" He asked and the girls shook her head. "After Twice preformed, she was invited to hang out with them. So she left a while ago." The manager stated and the girls nodded her head.

Sakura huffed and angrily/silently got ready to go home.

...

12:00 Am. 

It is currently midnight and Dani is still not home. Sakura didn't care that she was out with friends...okay, maybe she cared a little bit. Besides that, she could've still text her and tell her that she was going to be late coming home. She had to sent Chaewon to bed. 

Finally, a few minutes went by and Dan-bi walks through the door. She looks exhausted.

Dan-bi smiled at Sakura, happy to see her. She really missed everyone although she love TWICE she likes coming home to the girls. She thought that they would be happy to see her,but Sakura didn't look as happy as she did. When Dani went up to Sakura and tried to give her a hug but she hit Dani on the side of the head. 

"Ouch!" She exclaimed. 

"Yah! Do you know what time it is? Do you know how worried I was? You didn't answer any of our text! I thought something happened to you! Baka!" She whispered the last part in Japanese.

"Unnie, I'm so sorry! I was at the Unnies house and I didn't realize what time it was-." Dan-bi started to rant but Sakura held her hand up.

Sakura let out a frustrating sigh. "I'm glad you're back. There's ramyeon in the pot on the stove. I'm going to bed." Sakura then walked away towards her room.

Dan-bi then mopes towards the stove and starts to heat up her food. "Why is she so mad?" She mumbles to herself. Her phone died. How could she text anyone?

Once her food was heated, Dan-bi went to the table and opened the lid. She smiled wide and looked towards Sakura's room.

Sakura put pork belly in her ramyeon, which is Dan-bi's favorite food. Dan-bi smiled and made happy noises while eating her food.

What Dan-bi didn't know, is that Sakura had her door open and could hear her.

Sakura smiled. "How is she so cute!" She rolled around in her bed. Eventually she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.
__________________________________________________________

THE END

Surprise! Early chapter two weeks in a row! Don't worry, the posting schedule will turn back to normal next week! I'm sorry this chapter was short, I'm currently on vacation, but I didn't want to leave all of you hanging till next week.

How'd you like Dan-bi's family, chaotic right? I love them so much!Do they remind you of anyone?

I tried my hand at a little romance. What do you think? Romance or no romance? I've hinted at Sakura's crush on Dan-bi in the last few chapters. I've been watching a ton of romance dramas lately and I like the subtle romance vibe that I have going.

Now I would like to thank everyone for 2k reads! All of your comments and votes have really motivating me to keep this story going! Thank you so much for all of the support!

For those who celebrate New Years, HAPPY NEW YEARS!! I hope 2023 is a great year for you!

BYE-BYE!

***2023 Version***

Hello! I  just edited for it all  to match and added things here and there. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.1K 159 21
She's shy & socially awkward in front of strangers. So you may wonder, then how did she became a trainee in an entertainment company? Firstly, her da...
220 1 73
Skz ff oc/idc put urself in it if u wish or struggle with hyunho ig a crazy ride so my friend finally gets to know my skz bias (dont ask why i turned...
1.7K 41 39
They say what you don't know won't kill you. But then I realized I was not really living until I met you. - Joshua Joshua Hong, a dedicated and hardw...
32.8K 335 200
The story of Kang Daniel's adopted little sister's life of being an Idol under famous company S.M. Entertainment. 〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜 〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜...