Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 13

4.3K 392 38
By Anjanaa31

Indraneel went inside and looked at Arnav who was sleeping like a child. He caressed his hair sighing.

Kushi - Now what papa ?

Indraneel - Nothing is going to change beta. As I said before..... Arnav is our responsibility. We should take care of him.

Kushi - What about his family ?

Indraneel - I don't know.

Kushi - But Papa how can we leave him like this ?

Indraneel - Why will we leave him ? We are going to take care of him till he recovers. We will take him to Darjeeling.

Kushi looked at him shocked - Are you serious ?

Indraneel - Iam damn serious Kushi.

Kushi - But Papa....

Indraneel - No Ifs and Buts beta. Think about him..... He has got into an accident. He don't even remember himself. What will happen to his life ? No way..... I can't leave him alone in this condition. He is coming with us.

Arjun - That can be a risk uncle.

Indraneel - Whatever the risk may be.... I will face it but I will not leave this boy alone.

Indraneel Sengupta gave his final decision and others had to keep quiet.

Indraneel was so worried regarding Arnav. Imagine some day when you sleep and then wake up and remember nothing...... How would you feel ? How will you react finding yourself in an unknown environment ? That seemed to be damn scary to Indraneel.

Arnav was taken to undergo many test. It was one fine evening when Indraneel came inside Arnav's room.

Indraneel - Hi....

Arnav frowned looking at him.

Indraneel - How are you now ?

Arnav - who are you ?

Indraneel - Iam your Uncle.

Arnav - Uncle ?

Indraneel - Yes. Doctor said that we can take you home. Shall we go beta ?

Arnav kept silent not able to analyse the situation.

Arnav - What's my name ?

Indraneel - Your name is Arnav.

Arnav - Oh....

Indraneel was about to speak when Nurse came and asked him to meet Arnav's Doctor.

Indraneel - I will come now. Till then you take rest.

Arnav kept quiet not responding. Indraneel went inside the Doctor's cabin only to see him going through Arnav's reports.

Doctor - Hi.

Indraneel - Hello Doctor.

Doctor - Mr Arjun's (Arnav) physical condition is quite ok. His legs and hands are having hair line fracture. His head is still having injuries. And adding to it he is suffering from Amnesia.

Indraneel sighed.

Doctor - You need to be very careful with him. He might be having confusions, anxiety and difficulty in everything. He needs care like a newborn.

Indraneel - Don't worry Doctor. I will take care.

Doctor - You can discharge him. Iam giving his entire summary. You can take him to another doctor in your city.

Indraneel - Thankyou so much Doctor.

Doctor - That's ok. Take care.

Indraneel smiled and went out towards Arnav's ward.

Indraneel - Arnav....

Arnav glanced at him - Shall we go home ?

Arnav kept glancing him. Indraneel walked near him and kept his hands on his head.

Indraneel - You are confused and not able to trust me right ?

Arnav nodded his head very slowly.

Indraneel smiled - Don't worry. I can understand your situation but there is no other option beta. Trust me, you are very safe and you know..... Iam taking you to Darjeeling. That's very beautiful city. You will love it.

Arnav - I....

Indraneel - Relax bete. Iam with you. You know you have three more people as friends. They are on the way to meet you.

Arnav - Meet me ?

Indraneel nodded and just then the trio entered inside.

Arohi with flowers, Kushi with Chocolates and Arjun with small teddy.

Arjun - Hello....

Arnav was hesitant looking at the new faces. He was quiet nervous too.

Arjun shook his hands - Hi.... Iam Arjun.

Arohi - This is Arohi.

Kushi - And Iam Kushi. This is for you.

The trio extended Flowers, Teddy and chocolates to him making him frown.

Kushi - Arey have it na....we have bought it for you only Arnav ji.

Arnav - why ?

Arohi - Why means ? Arey..... It's normal between friends.

Arnav - Oh....

Arjun - Hmm. Today is your Birthday na....

Arnav - My birthday?

Arjun - Haan. Today is your Birthday.

Arjun, Arohi, Kushi and Indraneel together sang wishes for him. Arnav looked here and there trying to grasp whatever they were saying.

The trio kept the Flowers, chocolates and teddy on the side table.

Indraneel - Doctor has decided to discharge him. We can go home now.

The trio jumped making Arnav jerk.

Kushi - Thank God.

Arjun - Uncle we will also come with you. Me and Arohi have decided to stay at Darjeeling for two weeks. I hope you don't have any problem.

Indraneel - Why would I have problem ? Iam so happy about your decision. So go and pack your bags. We will leave for Darjeeling tomorrow itself.

Arjun - Ok.

Kushi - Get well soon Arnav ji. We will meet you tomorrow.

Arnav just nod his head still confused of everything.

The trio went out.

Arohi - I feel so bad for him.

Kushi - Haan..... I can't imagine myself in his state. Imagine what if one day I wake up and forget you all ? This is so horrible.

Arjun - Haan yaar. I feel so bad for him.

Arohi - Let's do one thing. We will go and shop few dresses for him. He might need them right.

Kushi - You are right.

Arjun - We will go and purchase dresses for him then we will go to hostel and pack our bags.

Kushi - And Papa's luggage and everything is in hotel. I need to go and pack that also. Do one thing. You both go to shopping. I'll go to hotel.

Arohi - Ok.

Trio went to do their assigned task.

Indraneel is a business man who is doing garment business. Kushi who was fascinated about designing decided to explore more and chose to study her masters at Bangalore. After coming here she settled in hostel and her room mate happened to be Arohi who was studying Business management. Arjun was her friend and that's how the trio became best friends.

They have successfully completed their course and Indraneel was at Bangalore to pick up kushi at her last day. They all decided to have a dinner party and went to restaurant. That's when they have met Arnav and all this mishup has happened.

They all packed their things and Indraneel paid Arnav's bill and discharged him.

Tickets were booked and the next day everyone flew back to Darjeeling.

They all took Arnav inside their home and settled him in one room.

Indraneel - This is your room. You like it ?

Arnav looked around the room. It was so neat room with white flooring and maroon furnitures, balcony on one side. Bright sunlight was coming inside through that.

Indraneel patted his head - Don't worry and rest for now. We will go to Doctor tomorrow. Ok ?

Arnav nodded his head.

Everyone went out and let him sleep. Arnav was still in cufusion. He couldn't understand nor he could grasp anything.

As his legs are fractured he is not able to move even. So he laid on the bed simply and closed his eyes. Tears made its way from his eyes. His head ached like nothing thinking of everything. He was in sleep and woke up only to find few faces that he didn't even remember.

Sleep took over him without even him realising it.

Kushi who came inside his room sighed as he was already seen sleeping. So informing to Indraneel, the friends trio went out to sight seeing.

It was evening when Arnav opened his eyes. He tried to sit straight only to wince in pain. He found someone holding him and looked up to see it was the same man who referred himself as his Uncle.

Arnav - Uncle....

Indraneel - Hmm.... Yes tell me....

Arnav - I don't remember anything.

Indraneel sat infront of him - That we already know. Isn't it ?

Arnav - What happened to me ? Why I don't remember anything ?

Indraneel - You have got into an accident beta.

Arnav has tears in his eyes - I don't know anything uncle.

Indraneel - Hey relax man. There is nothing to be worried about.

Arnav - who are you to me ?

Indraneel - I told you right ? Iam your uncle. If you are not able to accept it, consider me as your friend.

Arnav looked down - Don't I have anybody other than you uncle ?

Indraneel sighed not knowing what to answer - For now no one Beta. You relax yourself. Don't stress yourself thinking all this. One day everything will fall in its place. Till then just feel free. Iam there for you.

Arnav nodded still looking down. Indraneel smiled as he saw the small child sitting infront of him.

Their maid came and gave coffee to Indraneel and had brought soup for Arnav.

Indraneel - Here have this soup. You will feel better.

Arnav was hesitant but Indraneel got the cup and gave him in his hands.

Indraneel - Have it beta. You have to take medicines also right ?

Arnav started having his soup while Indraneel kept talking to him slowly yet carefully. Arnav kept listening him.

Slowly Arnav started asking questions and Indraneel started answering him patiently.

Arnav has slowly started to get comfortable with Indraneel.

Indraneel - Ok beta. You lye down and sleep. We will talk tomorrow. Ok ?

Arnav nodded his head. After half an hour Kushi, Arjun and Arohi came inside. Arnav was sitting on the bed looking outside the window. The trio felt sorry for him.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav turned and looked at her.

Kushi - Is everything comfortable here ?

Arnav nodded his head.

Arjun - You want anything ?

Arnav shook his head.

Arjun - Ok. I will stay with you in this room. If you need anything you can call me.

They didn't knew what to speak further so they kept quiet and went away from the room to have Dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
721K 31.3K 89
Arshi ff. Not show based one peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to med writer Arshiipkknd I am just proof reading. so the entire credit g...
4.3K 361 2
peep to know ❤❤
11.8K 1.4K 10
A short SS on Arnav and Khushi decipting the title name.