Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots

Jyung_0829 tarafından

So I have been reading these everywhere before a ridiculous, yet insisting, thought came to my mind. "Why don... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
Shin Soukoku
TaniHara
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Soukoku(as children)
Author's Note
Odango
Soukoku
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
HiguGin
Soukoku
KuniKatai
Suegiku
Shin Soukoku
RanPoe
Fyolai/Fyogol
Author's Note
Random
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
RanPoe
Requests/Ideas
RanPoe
Taking Care of a Child
Fyolai/Fyogol(Highschool AU)
RanPoe
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Suegiku
TaniHara
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
New Year
Merry Christmas Part 1
Intentions
Shin Soukoku
FukuMori
Fyolai/Fyogol
Suegiku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
Suegiku
TaniHara
Shin Soukoku
Suegiku
Suegiku
Suegiku
TaniHara
Incorrect Quotes
Author's Note
FyoLai/FyoGol

Merry Christmas Part 2

616 17 18
Jyung_0829 tarafından

I was supposed to publish this yesterday but forgot about it :')

The Decay of Angels' Christmas:

The room was entirely dark when Sigma arrived at the place. A slight frown crept onto his face when he realized that the door was wide open, especially after he had told them to always lock the door when they leave so that no intruders can get in. He should have known that nobody ever listens to him anyways. He took a few steps into the room before feeling a rope tugging at his foot, causing him to fall down. Multiple bells rang loudly as soon as he was on the floor, then a bucket of water went down onto his head. Finally the lights were opened with a familiar yell of "Merry Christmas" by one of his colleagues who is fond of playing tricks on him.

"NIKOLAI!!"

△▽△▽△

"You're no fun" Nikolai mumbled as Sigma lectured him. Fyodor walked into the room and stifled a laugh when he saw that Sigma was extremely wet with strings of bells tied around him while Nikolai was crossing his arms with a slight pout on his face. He looked at the lying empty bucket beside him and figured everything out immediately.

Finally Nikolai was let go of after a few minutes of lecturing and scolding by the other male, who decided to storm off to try and clean himself up. Fyodor, knowing what will happen, decided to do something good for this holiday by trying to warn Sigma.

"You'll fall down if you just stor-"

He cut himself off when Sigma fell down again. Oh well, he did try to warn him so technically it wasn't his fault if the other didn't listened and injured himself. Nikolai giggled hysterically before flopping down on the couch beside Fyodor. Sigma stormed off, mumbling words that may have been him cursing the hell out of Nikolai.

Then Fukuchi walked in, a surprised expression on his face. "What happened here?" Nikolai looked away, not wanting to laugh at the surprised expression. He does enjoy seeing surprised expressions from people so much.

Fyodor raised his eyebrows. "What did you think happened?" Nikolai spluttered, unable to hold his laughter while Fukuchi blinked at the response, still slightly stunned.

△▽△▽△

Sigma took multiple deep breaths to calm himself down. After all, it was Christmas and he didn't want to ruin the holiday. However, Bram was not happy with him being taken out from his coffin as he just wanted to sleep, but he couldn't really do anything about it except to just accept that he has no freedom to choose what he wants whatsoever.

Fyodor stopped himself from smiling when he thought that Nikolai reminded him of an overly excited kid who was just told about the tale of Santa Claus, the good and naughty list, etc. Sigma reluctantly gave his gift to Nikolai, who unwrapped it immediately and sending pieces of wrapping paper everywhere on the floor.

"Calm down, the gift is not going to run away from you" Fyodor mumbled, flicking away a piece of wrapping paper from his lap. Nikolai just stuck out his tongue at the other before opening the box to take his gift.

"Sigma! You shouldn't have!!"

Sigma had chosen a magic set from a store, simply because he didn't exactly know what the 'clown' wanted and that the magic set reminded him of the tricks the said one had played on him. Nikolai ran over to hug him tightly, with Sigma straining his smile as he tried to escape from the tight grip of the white-haired male. Eventually Fukuchi had to separate them as Sigma's face was starting to turn blue from the lack of oxygen.

Fyodor then gave the other a gift with a warning that he will not hesitate to buy a box of Lego's and scatter them on the floor for the other to step on if Nikolai dared to try and suffocate him like he did to Sigma. The white-haired gasped, offended that this black-haired russian man thought that his hug was a type of torture, and said that he was only trying to give a harmless hug. Which then caused Sigma to yell that he nearly died from this 'harmless hug'.

To be honest, Fyodor didn't exactly know what Nikolai wanted. Well, he did but it doesn't seemed easy for him to just give freedom to the 'clown' so he ended up giving multiple snacks, soft drinks and sweets he can find in a store. Saying Nikolai was happy with such a simple gift is simply an understatement. He was overjoyed at such a gift since he wasn't exactly allowed to have so much sugar due to the 3 year old male not wanting to deal with his sugar rush. Sigma grimaced at the thought of having to deal with Nikolai's sugar rush again.

Bram, being a sly bitch, claimed Fukuchi's gift as his own since that old man was the one who disturbed his slumber and he wanted to get his revenge for all the time that grandpa disturbed his slumber to force him to do whatever that old man wanted. Once again, Fukuchi was confused when Nikolai thanked Bram for 'his' gift, which was a pair of ear muffs and an ushanka since he once said he will like to know how wearing an ushanka feels like.

"Dos-kun! We're matching!!"

"…Yay?"

△▽△▽△

"NIKOLAI NO-"

Just as Sigma feared, Nikolai was having a sugar rush episode. He was munching on the sweets that his lover had given him while all of them exchanged gifts which caused his sugar rush.

"FYODOR!! DO SOMETHING?!?"

Fyodor sipped on his cup of tea, trying the new teacups, new teapot, and a new tea flavor that Nikolai had given him. Actually, the said one had also gave him several tea flavors to try and a new pot of black ink and a new feather pen, which Fyodor suspected that Sigma might have gave his card to Nikolai and he decided to spent most of it on him. Not that he was complaining.

Indeed the new tea flavor suited his taste. He let out a small and short hum of appreciation as he continued sipping on it, acting as if Nikolai wasn't running everywhere and Sigma was trying to chase him.

"Merry Christmas indeed…"

The Hunting Dogs' Christmas:

Teruko was having another one of her tantrums since Fukuchi said he wouldn't be at their office for one day. Jouno have given up of trying to calm her down and sat at his desk, trying to ignore her and the fact that his lover is snacking on hard boiled eggs with the shell on them.

Finally Teruko managed to calm down as Tachihara slipped in a few minutes later, trying to avoid any attention on him as he dressed up as a Port Mafia member and just go to the place he was supposed to go.

"You're late, Tachihara" Jouno hummed. The said one jumped, startled by the mention of his name. Suehiro glanced at the redhead before shrugging it off and going back to his snack. Teruko let out a huff, crossing her arms.

Tachihara is doubting that Jouno was even blind.

△▽△▽△

Jouno laid his head down on his desk. Tachihara, Suehiro, and him had given Teruko her gifts which led to her squealing extremely loud and high-pitched every single time. Jouno swore that his ears was ringing when he felt somebody's presence near him.

"Who's there?" He asked sharply, immediately tensing up. However, the voice who replied to his question, or demand, calmed him down.

"Tecchou"

He heard him placing something on his desk and leaving the room afterwards, leaving Jouno alone at the same time. The male stayed still for a few seconds before raising his head up and using his hand to try and find whatever Suehiro just placed on his desk. His hand came into contact with something solid, a smooth surface to touch. He then used his other hand to try and identify whatever object it was. After a few more seconds, he finally identified the object as a present and found the tied ribbon.

He managed to untie the ribbon and tore the wrapping paper without needing to call for help from anyone. He soon picked up whatever was inside and tried to identify the object. He suspected it would be something weird since it was Suehiro's gift after all. Finally, he couldn't find out what it was and had to call the said one for help.

Suehiro entered the office after a few minutes have passed by. Jouno immediately asked if it was Suehiro and the other confirmed it. Then the other requested that Suehiro will just tell him clues as to what the gift was since he wanted to try and guess it for himself. Suehiro thought for a moment before replying.

"There's several mystery books that's happened to be written for the blind to read"

"…Tecchou I said give me clues, not the answer"

"…That wasn't a clue?"

"No you just told me what you gave me"

"…Oh. Sorry"

"Whatever…thanks for the gift"

Jouno then pulled out two wrapped gifts. "Can you please find the gift that has your name printed on a card?"

Suehiro checked the two gifts before taking the one that had red wrapping paper around it since it had his name on the card. The other gift was for Tachihara to open later. He unwrapped it carefully before being stunned at what his lover had just bought him.

"Well? Do you like it?"

Jouno had bought him a whole new sword since his old one was bended. Suehiro wasn't even aware that the other was listening to him when he was talking about how he bended his sword on the other day.

"Thanks…I love it"

"I'm glad you do. Merry Christmas"

"Merry Christmas…"

Ideas:

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

412K 16.9K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.7M 56.1K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
903K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
594K 36.1K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...