@๐„๐‚๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’๐„๐‹๐€๐’๐˜| Tyle...

By wheelerblossom

-@๐„๐‚๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’๐„๐‹๐€๐’๐˜ แต—สธหกแต‰สณ แตแตƒหกแต–โฑโฟ '๐™ž... More

intro
i. ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž
ii. ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
iii. ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
iv. ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ง๐ฎ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
v. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ, ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
vi. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
vii. ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
viii. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž'๐ง
ix. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
X. ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
xi. ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ?
xiii. ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ
xiv. ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
xv. ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž
xvi. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ 
xvii. ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ

xii. ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก

2.4K 204 166
By wheelerblossom

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿@𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓼𝔂◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER TWLEVE—
icebreaker morning breath

Lasy blinked as she opened her eyes, staring at an alarm clock. It was early, just around six as the sky had only been dark blue due to the sun barley even existing. It was gloomy, but she welcomed the gloom in with open arms. Lasy exhaled as she pressed her face into the pillow harshly, stretching her legs. When she did so, her eyes widened when her foot brushed a leg.

Lasy flipped over quickly and stared at Tyler as he slept next to her, she exhaled when she recalled the previous night and how she'd passed out with him not long after he was barley able to stay alert due to the amount of blood he'd given her. He'd fallen asleep not long after she cleaned and put a large bandaid over each of the bite marks. Lasy reached forward to touch his neck, making sure there'd still been a pulse before smiling when she felt it. Her head hit the pillow again as she stared. He looked less tense when he was asleep, like he had no care in the world aside getting to keep his eyes closed for the next second.

Lasy heard buzzing as she frowned her eyebrows, looking over the side of the bed where her jacket laid. She leaned down and saw Ajax was calling her, Lasy quickly hit the red and immediately went to their recent messages.

lasy: ajax, i'll call you in a second. im severely busy

ajax: where tf are you?

ajax: i broke into your room at four because i forgot to do my homework and you still aren't here.

ajax: r u being a whore?

lasy: you're a whore

lasy: stay there, i'll be there in fifteen to tell you all about it.

ajax: omfg are you in xavier's room?

lasy: no!!!

She glanced back when she felt Tyler shifting around, turning her phone off and turning back over completely as his eyes opened. They blinked a couple times as Lasy smiled, watching him start to become aware of his surroundings. Before he could process anything, she felt his forehead. A smile spread across his lips as his eyes shut for a second. "Is it past six?"

"Mhm." Lasy hummed.

"My Dad isn't here then." he hummed, sinking into his pillow more as Lasy's eyes looked down at the bandage on his neck.

"Do you feel okay?" he seemed okay, but now that she was out of such a blood haze, she worried. "You shouldn't have let me do that to you last night."

"It's okay." his eyes opened again, the arm that was rested between them coming up and cupping one side of her face. "I liked it."

Lasy had to laugh in disbelief. "That's a first."

Tyler smiled at her again. "Guess that has to mean something then, right?"

Whatever he was insisting, it made her have a rush of confident. She broke away from his hand to lean over the bed for her jacket again. In the process, Tyler sat up to pop his back. "What are you looking for?"

She came back up with icebreakers, throwing three in her mouth before shoving a couple into his mouth. He blinked in disbelief. "Are you trying to tell-"

She leaned in and shoved her lips on his.

Lasys hands cupped his face, her eyes squeezing shut. It took Tyler off guard for a second but he leaned into her lips more, smiling first, which made her smile. His hands grasped her waist, pulling her in more as Lasy laughed against his lips but never once broke their kiss. Their first kiss, at an ungodly hour in the morning and three icebreakers in both their mouths.

When Lasy got back to her room with the biggest smile on her face, she was expected to see Ajax and gush to him about what just happened, instead she was met with all three of her friends. Her face fell when she saw the look on Xavier's face, immediately looking at Ajax as his hands flew up in surrender. "I tried to avoid this. They ambushed me."

"So, you stayed the night at Tyler's." Xavier shrugged as he stood up. "You drive Tyler home, then you stay the night at his house."

"He was hu-" she began.

"You got in a fight with someone you clearly have a relationship with that was at the Rave'N." he pointed out again, cutting her short. It was rare for Xavier to be mad at her, genuinely mad. They bickered sometimes but that came from love, this was far from it. His tone, the way he didn't even wanna look at her. He was very much mad at her. "Tyler happens to be at the Rave'n and now that I think about it, both of you were no where in sight when the blood fell."

Lasy was quiet, Ajax felt guilt for not trying harder to get Xavier and Bianca to leave when they came looking for Lasy too. Bianca let Xavier have his moment, knowing better then anyone else that there was no point in trying to stop him. But, she also wasn't gonna let him say something he didn't mean to Lasy. When he was angry, he did that sort of thing. "So, what is it Lasy? Is he your boyfriend? Are you hooking up? Did all those Weathervane trips have some type of meaning or were you genuinely just feeling stuck at school?"

Lasy shrugged. He rose his eyebrows. "That's it? A shrug?"

"I don't know what you want me to say!" the way he rose his voice at her was what upset her the most, the look in her eye gave it away.

"I just want you to be honest for a change!" Xavier yelled back at her, Bianca and Ajax shared a look. "Jesus Christ, Lasy! Do you know what kind of guy he is?"

"I know he use to be bad. But he's not even friends with those boys anymore and doesn't-" she began to try and make herself look better, but there was no hiding the fact that she had just made out with a guy that was apart of her best friends destroyed mural. "It doesn't matter. You're gonna be mad at me either way so there's no point."

"I am mad. I'm mad because I waste so much time trying to protect you because you refuse to stand up for yourself, just for you to run off with some asshole!" he pointed as he spoke, the watery look in her eye not even affecting him. It would later, but not now. "I don't even care anymore. You do whatever you want. When he hurts you, don't come crying to me like you always do."

"Xavier." Bianca huffed as he stormed past Lasy and out of her room, she followed quickly. "You didn't have to be so hard on her like that."

"Why not?" he laughed in disbelief. "I'm not gonna protect her feelings if she doesn't give a shit."

Ajax frowned. "I'm sorry, Las."

She shook her head and walked to her bed to get in. She still had all three of Xavier's comforters on her bed, she was shocked he didn't take them back when he'd been in here. Ajax sighed as he looked at her. "Tyler Galpin? That's who's bed you're in?"

"I really don't wanna hear this again." she mumbled, pulling her knees up to her chest and hugging them.

"All i'm saying is you can do better then someone who use to watch his friends pick on all of us. You included." he shrugged his shoulders.

Lasy frowned as she met his eye just as he gave her an awkward smile, walking out of her room. It was funny, how it began with four in the tiny space and now only had one.

Wednesday had genuinely hoped the knock at the door had been Enid. She got off the floor quickly and opened the door, expected to be met with a bright pink sweater and platinum hair. Instead, she found a sad set up eyes. "Lasy."

Her eyes scanned the room and rose an eyebrow. Wednesday pretended like it didn't bother her. "Enid has...stepped out."

Lasy walked in as the shorter girl shut the door. Lady looked back. "My best friend and I are fighting too."

"Bianca?" Wednesday asked. Lasy shrugged. "Xavier?"

"He is really med at me." she sat down on Wednesday bed. "Is it okay if I sit here?"

No, it wasn't.

"Suppose so." she inhaled deeply.

"Why's Enid mad?" Lasy blinked at her.

Wednesday sat on her chair. "Doesn't matter."

Lady nodded her head as she kicked her shoes off and brought her knees up to her chest and cupped her own face. Wednesday hesitated. "Why's Xavier fallen upset with you?"

"He found out about Tyler and then he-" but, then the feeling came. Her head was clouding, her heart speed up. She shut her eyes and shook her head, inhaling deeply.

"Lasy?" Wednesday asked as she watched her cry. "No."

"I'm sorry." she apologized as the tears fell into her lap. "I wanna tell you but I feel like you're judging me."

"I am." Wednesday said back casually. "But, you could still say it."

"No because then you're gonna think i'm stupid for not being able to spit it out!" her voice rose as she cried and opened her eyes to look at her. "And then you'll think i'm annoying for sitting here and crying. I just-"

She didn't even wanna be here anymore, standing up. Wednesday did the same as she blocked the door. "I don't know why you've suddenly decided how i'll act for me. How I react is entirely up to me."

Wednesday's bluntness made Lasy wipe her eyes but hadn't stopped crying. She sat down again as her back was to Wednesday bed, the Addams girl hesitated as she sat with her. Lasy bounced her foot as her fingers tapped fast on her leg. "I don't know what's wrong with me, Wednesday."

"I'd like you more if something was wrong with you." her words made Lasy laugh and rub her eyes. "To say the least, I don't think you're stupid whenever you do bother to speak. I actually judge you more when you don't, especially when you know you the carry the biggest legacy and are considered better then anyone else. You could be like Bianca but you choose not to be. That's why I judge you and think you're stupid, not for whatever else you think."

Lasy met her eye as she swallowed. "Well, I appreciate that. Thank you."

Wednesday gave a single nod as Lasy exhaled. "Even with people that I know would never think that way about me, I just shut down when I say more then three sentences. It's like the nauseas feeling in my throat randomly appears, and my heart is jumping out of my chest. I wish I was more like you."

Wednesday blinked as Lasy sniffled. "Your head doesn't let you care what other people think. If that didn't cloud my judgement so much, I don't think i'd get so anxious."

"Well, sometimes I wish I cared a little more." Wednesday moved so they both sat with their backs to the bed. "Do you want to help me find the Hyde if you are your friends are fighting now?"

Lasy laughed as she rubbed her eyes. "I have to be quiet for the next hour or i'll throw up on you."

Wednesday exhaled. "That would make my day, but if you insist of ruining it then i'll allow you to not say anything else."

Lasy gave her a small smile, nodding her head.

kylie speaks

ignore how sad the end
was buy focus on the beginning!
hello! the way they're gonna
casually just kiss now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.6K 11
I say that I hate you with a smile on my face. WEDNESDAY, S1 โ”€ XAVIER THORPE ๐’™ FEMALE OC INDEFINITELY ON HOLD ยฉ villainarc
3.4K 181 7
No pain felt she; I am quite sure she felt no pain. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยฉ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ญ๐ฑ๐ฆ๐ซ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
66.6K 1.7K 15
"Out of the billions of people in this world, I'm being married to a werewolf?" Wednesday threw daggers at her parents, physically and staringly. "Ye...
6.9K 174 18
Zander Fletcher Weems has always been confined to the walls of a school. Never being able to explore outside the school perimeter, other than going t...