viii. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞'𝐧

۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ ✩◿@𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓼𝔂◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER EIGHT—
the rave'n

۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿@𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓼𝔂◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER EIGHT—the rave'n

Lasy stared at Bianca with an eyeroll. She gave her a look of disbelief. "What's that look for?"

Lasy rolled her eyes in return.

"He's not going with Wednesday anymore. I saw my shot and took it." she shrugged her shoulders at her. "What's so wrong around that?"

Lasy simply rolled her eyes.

"You should ask someone." she insisted as Lasy stared at her in offense. "I'm serious. The four of us could go together, it'll be fun. Plus, you promised you'd come this year since you locked yourself in your room last year."

Lasy exhaling dramatically and rolled her eyes. Bianca smiled. "I knew you'd give it."

Lasy looked around and stood up, walking away. Bianca stared in disbelief. "Bye?"

Lasy tapped on Ajax's shoulder as he looked back. "Oh, hey, Las."

"Hi." she stared. "Are we going as a group or what?"

"To the Rave'N?" he rose his eyebrows as she nodded. "Last I heard Xavier and Bianca were going together."

She shrugged and pointed between the two of them. He rose his eyebrow. "You wanna go with me?"

"To snatch up Enid." she shrugged her shoulders, motioning between the two of them again and shrugging frantically once more.

"Okay." Ajax nodded his head. "I mean, the four of us were probably gonna go together anyways. I didn't know it was your thing though."

Lasy shook her head. "Made a promise."

"And now you'll be forced to sit at a table all night?" he asked as she nodded. "What about dancing?"

Her eyes widened and shook her head slowly. He nodded. "Got it, not a dancer."

Lasy nodded her head as she turned and walked away. He laughed slightly. "Bye?"

"Join the club!" Bianca yelled from a few feet away.

"I thought you got lost." Ajax spoke as Lasy finally showed up to where she said she'd meet him. "You look great! So...not you."

He was completely right. After always hiding behind her sweaters, a tight and short dress was very unlike her. But, it was the only white dress she owned. And, it happened to be the one her and Tyler got for the wedding she was not going to attend. It was more ivory but it still counted, little pearls and diamonds scattered around and had sleeves that didn't start until her forearms. The spaghetti strap on her left side came across her chest and around her neck. She looked gorgeous, and super sexy for someone who seemed to never want to be unless it was to prove a point.