xii. 𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿@𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓼𝔂◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER TWLEVE—
icebreaker morning breath

۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿@𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓼𝔂◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER TWLEVE—icebreaker morning breath

Lasy blinked as she opened her eyes, staring at an alarm clock. It was early, just around six as the sky had only been dark blue due to the sun barley even existing. It was gloomy, but she welcomed the gloom in with open arms. Lasy exhaled as she pressed her face into the pillow harshly, stretching her legs. When she did so, her eyes widened when her foot brushed a leg.

Lasy flipped over quickly and stared at Tyler as he slept next to her, she exhaled when she recalled the previous night and how she'd passed out with him not long after he was barley able to stay alert due to the amount of blood he'd given her. He'd fallen asleep not long after she cleaned and put a large bandaid over each of the bite marks. Lasy reached forward to touch his neck, making sure there'd still been a pulse before smiling when she felt it. Her head hit the pillow again as she stared. He looked less tense when he was asleep, like he had no care in the world aside getting to keep his eyes closed for the next second.

Lasy heard buzzing as she frowned her eyebrows, looking over the side of the bed where her jacket laid. She leaned down and saw Ajax was calling her, Lasy quickly hit the red and immediately went to their recent messages.

lasy: ajax, i'll call you in a second. im severely busy

ajax: where tf are you?

ajax: i broke into your room at four because i forgot to do my homework and you still aren't here.

ajax: r u being a whore?

lasy: you're a whore

lasy: stay there, i'll be there in fifteen to tell you all about it.

ajax: omfg are you in xavier's room?

lasy: no!!!

She glanced back when she felt Tyler shifting around, turning her phone off and turning back over completely as his eyes opened. They blinked a couple times as Lasy smiled, watching him start to become aware of his surroundings. Before he could process anything, she felt his forehead. A smile spread across his lips as his eyes shut for a second. "Is it past six?"

"Mhm." Lasy hummed.

"My Dad isn't here then." he hummed, sinking into his pillow more as Lasy's eyes looked down at the bandage on his neck.

"Do you feel okay?" he seemed okay, but now that she was out of such a blood haze, she worried. "You shouldn't have let me do that to you last night."

"It's okay." his eyes opened again, the arm that was rested between them coming up and cupping one side of her face. "I liked it."