vii. 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿@𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓼𝔂◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER SEVEN—
say yes to the dress. featuring unknown lovers

Lasy was literally about to give herself a heart attack sitting in the front seat of Tyler's, or actually his Dads, car

Lasy was literally about to give herself a heart attack sitting in the front seat of Tyler's, or actually his Dads, car. Her heart was hammering in her chest, her throat felt like it was closing up, nausea took over her entire body, her face was on fire, she was sweating, her leg hadn't stopped bouncing.

He stopped the car infront of a blue house. "I'll be right back."

Lasy gave him a tight lipped smile as he got out of the car, hurrying toward the front door where he unlocked it. As he disappeared inside, Lasy screamed at the top of her lungs and slammed her head on the dash. She gasped and leaned back in her seat, inhaling deeply as her chest rose tremendously and sunk back down with her. Her fangs stabbed her in the gums and bottom lip, breathing deeply with her mouth parted. "Don't ruin this for yourself. Do not ruin your first hang out, Lasy. I will kill myself if you do."

She began to calm down, hand on her chest and eyes shut. "And stop talking to yourself before you get into the habit and scare him away."

Lasy relaxed in her chair, exhaling and letting the seats ago. Tyler came walking out again, pulling the beige jacket on more. Lasys hands gripped the seat again, looking down at her legs and pressing her tongue to her fangs to feel them go back in when she thought of nothing but a white room. Her head snapped over when he opened the door and got in, exhaling and raising his eyebrows. "Ready?"

Lasy smiled, nodding her head.

"Where are we headed to, anyways?" he questioned her after pulling out of his driveway and heading down the street. She was quiet. "Lacy?"

She looked over at him as if she hadn't heard, raising her brows slightly. "I asked you were we were going."

"Oh." she cleared her throat and though really hard. Really, really, hard for a course of three seconds. "Jericho Jewlers."

"Jericho Jewlers?" he laughed slightly. "Are you getting married or something?"

She smiled slightly, he was so similar in real life just as he was over text. "I need to get a dress."

"For what?" he took a turn.

"A wedding." she took his words and used it against him in a way.

"You're gonna wear white to a wedding?" he gave a questionable look in the corner of his eye.

"Yes." Lacy said back, looking out of the window as the first drop of rain fell onto the car window. "It's a different type of wedding."

"Well, who's getting married?" Tyler asked, speeding up a little when the light turned yellow. Lasy tried not to smile, she did the same thing.