xvii. 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫

۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ ✩◿@𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓼𝔂◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN—
my little bloodsucker.

۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿@𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓼𝔂◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER SEVENTEEN—my little bloodsucker

It started to hurt. It started to bubble up in every aspect of her entire being.

"One white chocolate mocha to go." the new barista boy called out. Lasy looked over, standing in the corner of Weathervane. She walked over and took the cup, looking down at it.

No little note.

She gave the boy a small smile. It was horrible, but it wasn't his fault about Tyler. It wasn't his fault that the love of her life was dead, it wasn't his fault that he'd been the Hyde. It wasn't his fault that Lasy was so in love that it hurt.

"Yeah, they've lost customers after that psycho worked here." a younger woman's voice echoed as Lasy walked toward the door, her new and advanced hearing picking up a hushed conversation from across the shop. "Can you believe it? The sheriffs kid? All the things he did...he should be dead."

The door was no longer important, Lasy walked quickly toward the direction of the table. She took the lid off her coffee in the process, getting close enough to throw it right in the woman's face. As she gasked and began to process, Lasy forcefully threw the cup on the ground and finally did leave Weathervane. She took hard stares and gaped mouths from the few customers all the way back to her car before she no longer had to hear or see them.

Her chest heaved as she sat in her newly fixed car, her fingers twisting and turning at the constellation necklace. With one deep breath, she held it for a second, before she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Hey." Ajax walked over to Lasy, not bothering to knock on her dorm but simply let himself in. "Last day of the semester tomorrow."

Lasy pursed her lips and gave a nod. He jumped up in her bed next to her with a minor huff, leaning mainly onto her with a raise of his eyebrows. "You have any plans?"

She shook her head and tried to stay staring at her florals book, but she barely was paying attention.

"Hey." he tried to get her attention again. Lasy sighed as she looked up from her book, focusing on him entirely so he'd let it go. She felt bad for not wanting anything to do with him, she loved Ajax and it meant the world to her knowing he loved her just as much. But, he wasn't helping. He wanted to think he was by visiting her more then anyone else did. But, in reality, Lasy needed to be alone. "Tell me something you're looking forward to on break."

She grabbed her notebook and pen. Ajax sighed loudly now. "No, not write. Tell me."

It pissed her off, she glared before slamming the notebook down and getting out of bed.

"You haven't said a single word in two weeks, Lasy." he stood up next. He wasn't sure were she planned on going, she only left her room to go into town or class. But, he was gonna follow her. "I know you're not a talker, but this is more then usual. You can tell me anything. Whatever you're feeling."

She frowned, her eyes staring at her feet. Lasy grabbed her door handle and opened it up, making it clear that this was time for him to leave. Ajax exhaled. "Fine, i'll go."

He walked out. Lasy ran to the bed and grabbed her notebook, holding the pen cap in her mouth as she quickly wrote on it. As Ajax walked down the hallway with his head hung, something hit the back of his beanie before he heard the dorm door shut. He turned and saw a paper ball at his feet now, rolled a few feet away after bouncing off the covered snakes on the back of his head. He bent down and grasped it, unraveling it slowly to avoid any tears.

i am sorry for being the worst. it's too hard to talk. we will soon. you're my best friend.

It wasn't signed, but it didn't have to be. He knew her handwriting and he knew her heart. Deep down, under all that sorrow, love, and pain was still their girl. It might just take a few tries to let her surface again. Lasy locked her door this time and laid down on her bed, not letting her necklace go as she stayed curled up in the comforter and near the wall.

Her eyes shot open when a single notification echoed from her phone.

She laid there, completely still. It went again, letting her know that was not in her head. Lasy rolled over so fast her head shook slightly, grabbing onto her phone too quickly, yanking it from the charger.

whostyler: hey, eclipselasy.

whostyler: turns out im alive and being put in the county prison tomorrow morning. i wanted to tell you that, just incase i don't get to see you again, that i meant everything i told you. being on different sides of a war never changed the way i felt. id have held your hand the whole time. i can't be on my phone long, they don't know i have it and they're always watching.

The bubbles appeared right when she got to the final sentence.

whostyler: my little bloodsucker.

The next morning came fast.

"Has anyone seen Lasy?" Enid walked through the school as the break came near. "Lasy? Anyone have eyes on the vampire girl?"

Xavier found Enid. "I looked all over. She's not here."

Wednesday overheard, her eyes narrowing as she walked over. "Lasy is missing?"

She wasn't missing, just no one knew where she'd been. No one knew she'd stopped at a stop sign, hiding out in her car and sinking deep in the seat. As the van passed, she quickly sat up and put it in drive. Her foot hit the gas, swirling onto the road and speeding close after the van that held a certain Hyde right inside.

kylie speaks

ahhhh what an ending! i had
such an amazing time here with
this book and all y'all. honestly,
i really did not think i'd get as
into this book as i did. i feel in
love with writing it, i feel in love
with lasy and seeked so much
comfort writing her. being able
to portray the silent character
meant a lot bc i've been that girl
and it's hard to break free of. i
can't wait to come back for season two bc no way this is the
end of lasy and far from the end
of eclipselasy and whostyler.

right back where we began. i love you all. kylie and lasy out xx

 kylie and lasy out xx