Ex-Boyfriends are Lying On gu...

By mbnixca

Ex-Boyfriends are lying on guns[Quick Wear] 前男友都在躺枪[快穿] Author: 江湖不见 The story is not mine Chapter count: 25... More

Winner in life
Arc 1.1-Paralysed Ex-boyfriend.
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
Arc 2.1 The terminally ill Ex-Boyfriend.
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
Arc 3.1 Happy to-be Father Ex-boyfreind.
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
Arc 4.1 One night stand daddy Ex-Boyfreind.
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
Arc 5.1 Actor Ex-Boyfreind
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
Arc 6.1 Sadomasochistic protagonist's Ex-Boyfreind.
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
Arc 7.1 Exchanged Child Ex-Boyfreind.
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
7.23
7.24
7.25
7.26
7.27
7.28
7.29
7.30
7.31
7.32
7.33
7.34
7.35
Arc 8.1 The protagonist's son Ex - Boyfreind
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.11
8.12
8.13
Arc 9.1 Trafficker's Weak Son Ex-Boyfreind
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
9.10
9.11
9.12
9.13
9.14
9.15
9.16
9.17
9.18
9.19
9.20
9.21
9.22
Arc 10.1 Spare Tire Author Ex-Boyfreind.
10.2
10.3
10.4
10.5
10.6
10.7
10.8
10.9

8.10

1K 45 1
By mbnixca

    What is the most painful thing in the world? Some people say that the person you love doesn't love you, but now, Liao Chen deeply feels a kind of anger, that kind of indescribable anger spreading in his chest.

    Could it be that those feelings are all fake? Could it be that everything in the past was just created by the system? Liao Chen didn't even dare to think whether their first encounter was already set by the system. Looking at Lin Qingyun in front of him, Liao Chen looked very complicated, but he didn't speak. He didn't know what to say at this time , what to ask.

    Liao Chen's complexion was very bad here, and Lin Qingyun seemed to be able to feel his anger, so he squatted down, his eyes were level with him, and then he said.

    "I know you must be very angry now, but I want to tell you some truths. I don't have any memory of the first time we met. In fact, how should I put it, I am like a member of all living beings in every world. , if you recognize me, I will break through the barriers of the world and appear by your side, and even make you feel that I appear abruptly, and I have no memory every time I change the world, and I will recover after meeting you The previous memory, but in the last world, I was judged by the system to be your mentor and your guardian."

    Lin Qingyun, or should I say Zhou Ziqing, Zhou Ziqing said, with a smile on his face. With a helpless expression, it seems that he doesn't know much about this matter.

    But Liao Chen's eyes suddenly lit up, and then he directly grabbed the person in front of him and asked.

    "Aren't you set up by the system? Didn't you know that there is a system from the beginning?"

    Liao Chen is most concerned about this. He even doubts whether Zhou Ziqing is a human being, or just a person created by the system to let him rest assured of his tasks. He relied on Zhou Ziqing, trusted Zhou Ziqing, and even put all his feelings on Zhou Ziqing, so he couldn't afford to bet.

    Seeing Liao Chen like this, Zhou Ziqing felt a little helpless, and looked at Liao Chen seriously.

    "Do you still remember the time when I was Gu Yanbai? After I recovered my memory, I actually wanted to ask you why you were always here and had memories of so many worlds. After I died, I was transported to a space. , it told me that I will be your guardian and supporter, as well as your future partner, and I will carry out every world mission with you, and I will arrive in a world ahead of time, and sometimes I will recover my memory and come to you, But if I don’t recover my memory, I can only die in one world. I recovered my memory later in the last world, so I felt that you were not there, so I left. In this world, I have everything from the beginning I have been waiting for your arrival."

    Perhaps for others, this is a very painful thing, how terrible is that long, irrational waiting for a person? But Zhou Ziqing didn't care, he had long ago given up everything for this person in front of him, his family and children, and the right to truly live like a human being. What he was sure of was that he must stay by this person's side, no matter how much it cost.

    "Ziqing..."

    Liao Chen murmured, he really didn't expect that in his last life, because the real Liao Chen appeared, he turned into a ghost and floated beside that person. Qing would also be by his side... But now, Liao Chen didn't dare to ask if Ziqing was watching by his side in his previous life. He suddenly felt that he was much crueler than Ziqing.

    From the system, Liao Chen knew that Ziqing would appear in the world of his mission, but he didn't really go to find Ziqing several times, but met Ziqing according to the inertia of the plot. Isn't this a kind of harm? ? Or when he didn't go to find Ziqing, did he also feel that he was actually very good by himself?

    "Well, you can recognize me anyway, can't you? No matter what I become, you can recognize me at the first sight, which makes me very happy." People's personalities are not static. After the incident, there will be a big change, Zhou Ziqing is the same, in each world, he plays a different role, and when he really regains his memory, the instinct of the body is controlling him again, so he will remain silent Autistic, he will treat others indifferently, and he will be warm and generous, but these are only Zhou Ziqing, not others.

    "Ziqing..." Putting his arms around Zhou Ziqing's neck, Liao Chen hugged Zhou Ziqing and buried his small body in Zhou Ziqing's arms. For the first time, he felt that using a child's body was not bad.

    Zhou Ziqing stood up holding Liao Chen, turned around and walked back, talking while walking.

    "I'm afraid this person will wake up later. Let's leave first and talk about it in the village, but it seems that you have become a child for the first time... It's a bit strange." Zhou Ziqing also raised children, So there is no pressure to pick up the child. Liao Chen was hugged by Zhou Ziqing, and his face blushed involuntarily. Zhou Ziqing only thought it was very cute when he saw Liao Chen like this. Thinking of Liao Chen always teasing him back then, he also Joyfully teasing Zhou Ziqing said.

    "I think if I hug you like this, you can give me a kiss~" As if affected by his body and personality, the optimistic Zhou Ziqing lost his previous restraint. Liao Chen hugged Zhou Ziqing tightly. After hearing his words, Raising his head and looking at Zhou Ziqing's side face, he felt for the first time that he was really cruel.

    Lifting his face up and approaching Zhou Ziqing, Liao Chen's kiss was lightly attached to Zhou Ziqing's chin, and after a light kiss, he buried his head on Zhou Ziqing's neck, and then thought about what Zhou Ziqing said.

    He didn't know how to face Ziqing.

    If, if he didn't provoke Ziqing in the first world, then wouldn't Ziqing have to wait for him in every world now? This kind of cognition made Liao Chen almost full of guilt. As long as he thought of every future world, Ziqing would be waiting for him in a certain corner of that world, he would feel flustered and sweet in his heart.

    The sweetness is because he is finally not alone, and the panic is because of how cruel it is to Ziqing?

    As the selector of the task, Liao Chen can return to the task space after he completes the task, but what about Ziqing? What about Ziqing? Will he live from birth to death in one world? Will he remember everything about him at the moment of death? At that time, did he resent it?

    Liao Chen has too many questions that he wants to ask but dare not ask, whether he is selfish or despicable, he just wants to have someone by his side... Zhou Ziqing, who is

    hugging Liao Chen, seems to be Sensing something wrong with Liao Chen, he stopped, then slightly lowered his head and said softly.

    "Liao Chen, I am willing. I am willing to wait for you and wait for you to come to me."

    These words directly repelled all of Liao Chen's psychological defenses. He hugged Zhou Ziqing's neck and suddenly thought Crying, he felt a little painful and bitter, he thought, there is no one in the world who is willing to love him more than Ziqing.

    In this world, the thing that can change feelings is time, and the thing that can make a person's feelings disappear gradually is waiting. Liao Chen didn't know what kind of mood he would feel if he had been waiting for someone, but he knew, he He felt sorry for the person in front of him, he thought, he would be with this person for a lifetime, two lifetimes, three lifetimes... forever.     "I will definitely find you." Promised in a low voice, Liao Chen's voice was a little hoarse, but Zhou Ziqing smiled lightly. He hugged Liao Chen and continued walking, humming, feeling very happy. For Liao Chen morning promise.     Yes, I promise, Zhou Ziqing is not really afraid. Every time he recovers his memory, he will feel a kind of unreasonable fear, but this fear disappears the moment he sees Liao Chen In this life, he didn't know why he recovered his memory ahead of time. During the days when he was waiting for Liao Chen to appear, he was like a lunatic, a lunatic he didn't know. Why did he want to spy on this world? exist.

    He remembered his previous life, and the previous world, those worlds, if he met Liao Chen, then the two of them would be together, but if he hadn't met, he would often die alone alone, the kind of person who wants to be alone. The feeling of chasing something but coming to nothing, very desolate, made Zhou Ziqing feel very sad, he thought, he is in love with Liao Chen.

    Otherwise, how could you be willing to start over again for such a person?

    In fact, the most painful thing is not when you find out that you have done something wrong and regret it after you have experienced something, but to come back again and again and wait, the feeling of emptiness that makes you unable to suppress is the real feeling. of frightening.

    But fortunately, Zhou Ziqing feels that his memory is recovering faster and faster. I believe that in the next world or the next world, his memory will recover faster. He can find Liao Chen by himself instead of blindly wait.

    Both of them were silent because they had something on their minds. When they approached the entrance of the village, Liao Chen asked suddenly.

    "Do you regret it?"

    Regret it? Do you regret making such a choice? Do you regret having to face such pain after choosing him? Liao Chen wanted to feel the same way as Zhou Ziqing, but he couldn't. He could only guess from a small side what Zhou Ziqing had experienced and how long the wait had been.

    Zhou Ziqing stopped, looked seriously at Liao Chen in his arms, and said with a smile that Liao Chen missed and was very familiar with.

    "When you said you loved me, did you ever regret it?"

    Suddenly stunned by Zhou Ziqing's question, then Liao Chen seemed to understand what the person in front of him was thinking, and also showed Zhou Ziqing's familiar smile.

    "I love you, and I have never regretted it."

    Zhou Ziqing got this answer, his heart warmed up, and he carried Liao Chen forward, thinking that as long as he had these words, he would never regret it, and he would never want to regret it.

    He already knew that Liao Chen would always live and go to other worlds, and even if he became what he is now, even if he has to wait, he is willing to use this method to protect their love, since he promised the system At that moment, he had no way out.

    He can only go forward, keep going, because this road has no end at all, he can only walk with Liao Chen, keep going...

    maybe until, until...forever...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 123K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
167K 12.9K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...
449K 25.4K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...