Bloody tears of a final girl...

By Screamifyoucan

After reincarnating as the side character who gets chopped up into bits she cant help but cry. After all who... More

The girl who cried wolf
oh hes hot...HES A MURDERER!
The Myers of Micheal
The young wolf of wallstreet
This is where I should probably call the police
The Shaqulie O'neil of lying
T for truama
Knock off Annabel
Fish outta water
3k special polll
Billy looks like a borzoi
Missing girls
Its my story I can do what I want
Dead girl walking
Stalker watcher
Final girls macabe
Oh Juliet, oh my Juliet
Summer camp with a hot man
When i start drinking my dick does all my thinking
Camp Idiots and Whores
Gone missing
i have been updated
Another month
small fuck up from the author
Torn
Years later
Unwanted Memories
Fuck, Fuck, fuck me up
Dog protection
Peeping Tom
My my, I think we have a spy
The thing we call grief
Its meme time gather all your freinds
Killer nostalgia
Just a small small small question from your fav author
Past coming back to bite
official love intrest list
Woobsboro is right next to WHERE?
Neck bites
Stalker Squad
A change in perspective
No way home
From now on
What happened??
Portal looper
Obsessive desire
Party till you drop
Live fast, die young
Unkillable roaches
Final hours
I've decided
haunted

Insane in the membrane

11.7K 535 597
By Screamifyoucan

(If yall didnt watch Hannibal the series...Hannibal is so gay for Will sooooo guess who else is a package dealll 💖💖💖 let me know if yall are okay with this because if not then they'll just be separate love interests...even tho...I'll need a lot of convincing to separate them 😒🐀)

Holy shit, holy fuck, holy mother of gawds be so fucking for real right now.

"Ah I see you and (Y/n) are well acquainted already" Crawford says.

You squirm uncomfortably in your chair. You don't understand why you've become so..awkward. Maybe it's because the only humans you meet on a daily are dead. That and you only interact with your cats now a days. Maybe because you have grown comfortable in the normalcy of life. Hell you were even planning on settling down at one point but you know what this means.

Your life was going to be in shambles by the end of this. If Hannibal was here that only meant the rest were on their way. You wouldn't be able to get sleep again. Fuck you would be lying if you didn't say you missed them. You didn't miss the messiness of it all though...

"Yes we...were freinds" Hannibal says carefully using his words as he sits down next to you.

He was trying to make eye contact with you but you were so fucking awkward. You didnt plan to get fucking ambushed. Like seriously?? Oh fuck your dealing with older Hannibal. The know it all Hannibal. The people expert Hannibal. The fully fledged Cannibal Hannibal. Why didn't people figure our it was Hannibal...it literally is cannibal with an H. Anyways holy....you gulped as you hide your shaking hands.

Will grabbed your hand secretly giving it a squeeze. You glance over and give him a small thank you. He nods and released your hand. Hannibal curiously looks at Will. It was the same curiosity he looked at you with when he first met you. Actually it worried you..he knew about Will fuck something was going on here.

"Not fond of eye contact, are you?" Hannibal asks Will but it felt more like a jab at both of you

Will flips through the papers mindlessly but there was a slight click of his jaw "Eyes are distracting you see too much, you don't see enough. And-And it's hard to focus when you're thinking, um, 'Oh, those whites are really white', or, 'He must have hepatitis', or, 'Oh, is that a burst "vein?"' So, yeah, I try to avoid eyes whenever possible. Jack?"

Will was clearly becoming uncomfortable. He straighted in his seat as Hannibal tried to look for either you or Will to just...look at him. He found something so amusing about how you both seemed to shift in your seats uncertain but your demonor... It was more than uncomfort. It was fear and anxiousness. Now why was he getting that reaction from you?

He expected excitement, or the same warmth he got when you used to look at him. Maybe you have changed. No matter. So has he. More than he'd like to admit. When he got the words from those two boys...he...couldn't. He went on a rampage with a thirst he couldn't ever seem to fullfill. Now with you so close...he wouldn't dare lose you again.

"Why is Mr. Lector here?" You question Jack to calm Will down.

"He is here to help me with the profile of the person that we are tracking" he says.

You purse your lips. This was normal after all. Many profilers worked in groups or collaboratively to get more minds to try and correctly profile or unsub.

" I imagine what you see and learn touches everything else in your mind. Your values and decency are present yet shocked at your associations, appalled at your dreams. No forts in the bone arena of your skull for things you love" Hannibal contuies with a careful eye poking the bear.

You shift and anylaze Hannibal. He wasn't looking at Will how he normally would look at people. It was interest that flooded his eyes as if he found a new toy a new candy or....fuck. Oh shit. Will. The Hannibal series. How could you fucking forget. Once again you forgot valuable information. Valuable fucking information. You had only watched the first season of it and you don't remember jack shit. (Very true I've been trying to binge watch Hannibal while writing this cuz I forgot everything so of it's wonky...thats why 🤧)

Will glanced over at the man incredulously as if appaled by the gaul of the man sitting down "Whose profile are you working on? Whose profile is he working on?"

"I'm sorry, Will. Observing is what we do. I can't shut mine off any more than you can shut yours off" Hannibal says his professinal tone lacing his words as if used as a sheild.

"Please, don't psychoanalyze me. You won't like me when I'm psychoanalyzed" Will says an upset and anxious smile appearing on his lips his movements jerky.

"Will" you say softly placing a hand on his arm, you were worried, you were so fucking worried.

He looks at you before looking at the ground letting out a soft breath "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go give a lecture on psychoanalyzing" he says almost dramatically and gave you a good luck pat on your shoulder as he walks out.

"Maybe we shouldn't poke him like that, Doctor. Perhaps a less, uh, direct approach" Jack says heasiantly at the awkard situation that hust occured.

"What he has is pure empathy. He can assume your point of view, or mine, and maybe some other points of view that scare him. It's an uncomfortable gift, Jack" Hannibal reasons making you sink into your seat hoping he didn't psychoanalyze you anytime soon.

You'd rather not have anyone else tell you your issues. You were familiar with them quite well and you're afraid you'd push yourself off a ledge before you go through that again. You could already tell how much he was holding back as he gazed at you.

"Yeah but was there a need to basically back him into a corner" you finally speak and and Hannibal couldn't help but notice it was to..defend Will...perhaps his plan can change to accommodate you as well...as if he wasn't going to have both of you anyways.

"Perception's a tool that's pointed on both ends. This cannibal you have him getting to know, I think I can help good Will see his face" He says.

The words sink into your skin and into your bones. They seem to get cold and ache. This was too much all at once. Never once have you questioned Will or how he thinks, you'd rather not poke him like that. Still it felt like an invasion of privacy hearing what Hannibal has to say about Wills mental.

"Alright now what we came here to dicuss" Jack starts as you sink lower into your cushion.

------------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/n)" Hannibal says from behind you making you pause and turn.

"Hannibal" you say with a careful smile on your face.

You were older now, with a fuck lot of years of therapy. A therapist you couldn't speak to about your job. About the crawling sensation of why paranoia creeps down your back pushing itself into your skull. They were skilled murderers now. Not just the young people with urges no...people...with..years of practice.

'And here I thought you would be happy' it teased making you uncomfortably frown.

"Whats on your mind Ms. (Ln)" Hannibal said.

"I thought we agreed to not use last names" you say trying to calm your nerves down.

"Yes I would have if you didn't use my last name in the conference" he says stepping closer to you.

"Only because we were in a professional setting, not anymore" you say.

"So what caused your increase in paranoia, I know you've experienced trust issues in the past but the increase of paranoia is a tad worrying" he said.

You gulped "What did Will say about being psychoanalyzed because I appreciate it as much as he does"

Why were you so clammy? Well after your life went up in shambles you realized you didn't known anything anymore. You didn't know what to expect you didn't know what to do....especially with that...incident in college. You couldn't trust your mind anymore after...

You don't even want to think about that...you didn't expect it to be your group....you would have never went if...

"You do that as well, I can't tell if you are spacing out or dissociating either way it's worrying" he says letting his knuckle carsses your cheek.

You jumped slightly at the sudden touch clutching your paperwork to your chest. Your shoulders fall and your eyes gain a tired look to them. Too tired to deal with everything. Normal life, well its something you had begun to embrace as you felt older. Mentally you felt like 40 at this point. The way your body creaks and cracks sometimes convinces you are 40 at your young ass age.

"Sorry just...a lot has happened since we've met is all" you gain enough courage to give him a smile "But it's really nice seeing you again doc"

"As is you my love" he says his hands cupping your cheek.

You let yourself lean into it, much like how you used to "Well you haven't changed too much just...stop analyzing me" you say stepping away.

"Dear it's not something I can stop much like I told Will" he says.

You stood there your shoulders tense at what he thought of you "Well I'm sure I haven't grown into what you expected" you joked.

"No you haven't" he said making you pull your lips into a tight line.

Sure okay he wasn't wrong. You were hot yeah but not exactky drop dead gorgeous (yes you are 🤭😉🐀). You would be lying if you didn't say you weren't the least bit disappointed but like seriously.

"Because" he continues amusement flashing across his face "you're more magnificent than my imagination dare dream"

Dam you almost folded right there. You being complimented wasn't something that happened since college. You missed the feeling sometimes.

"You are such an ass kisser" you blurted without thinking.

"Vulgar Mrs.(L/n) how bold of you to tell me" he leans down next to your ear "that you would imagine that in your head"

You stepped back heat decorating your cheeks turning to walk away "It's a term of phrase Dr. Lector"

"Oh and (Y/n)" his voice made you pause "Do not fret I made sure everyone got your message"

You glanced back at him to see his eyes gain a soft look. It made your breath catch in your throat. You forgot how a loving look, looked like. Maybe this was too much for you right now. The wounds are still to fresh in your mind.

With that you quickly walked off afraid that anymore time with him would involve teasing. Or him trying to look deep into your pscye. You had much more to hide this time around...

You blinked when you see Will after some walking. You needed to warn him in some way. Still it would be suspicious if you did. Some part of you feared what would happen if you dragged him into not only your mess but the train wreck he was about to experience. You didn't want to have yet another death on your hands because you failed to say something. You couldn't loose anyone else that was close to you.

"Will" you say waving him over.

He nodded "Hello (y/n)"

You could tell he was still uneasy about before "Will...be careful around Dr. Lector"

"Oh trust me I already noted that" he says fiddling with his papers his eyebrows turned down with a small frown.

"I'm sorry I didnt stop him this morning, it must have been uncomfortable" you say.

"Very" he says shortly before exhaling through his nose "you knew him before? Why are you warning me about him?"

"Just...uhm...just a precaution is all Will" you say before speeding past him.

His grey eyes follow your movements. You grew nervous around Hannibal, he noticed, an anxious type of nervous. Now you were here warning him of the same man you claimed to he close to. Why? You must know something about him that he doesnt. But what? Before he could think any further you disappeared around a corner, disrupting his train of thought. He shouldn't do that. Not to you...it's not like he could do much to stop it though. Still, after all you weren't a murderer, what did he need to deduce about you.

You trudge through the wind your mind swirling like a tornado. This was...you should have remembered before hand. It's like you only remember when you're far to deep. When you care so deeply about Will that....god he was going to be put in fucking prison. Framed by Hannibal and they were going to go into this sick love story. This already started much before you came into the picture. Hannibal already had his sights on Will that much you remember. He reasoned that Will could understand him.

You gripped your papers to your chest.

'You have problems remembering now dont you, it seems like you got yourself another Wax situation on your hands'

"Shut up I don't want to fucking hear it" you hissed.

It laughed but said nothing more. The wax situation...you'd rather not remeber it. In fact you'd like to pretend it never existed. In fact it never did happen, what were you talking about anyways. You huffed through your nose closing your eyes. Your mind wanders to try and remember what you know.

Hannibal would take the life of a girl today. He would be a copycat for the Shrike and put it on display for you and Will to see. For you and Will to figure out quickly it was only a copycat. To test how much Will truly knew about him.

Mind games. It was going to be one hell of a mind game now. You could drop out now. Back out and tell Jack that youd rather stick to your job of anyalzing the bodies. You would feel horrible for leaving Will all alone in this. You dont even know what happens after Season one. This was all so fucked. You couldn't catch a single break.

You tugged your hair a bit to calm yourself. You just needed to calm down. You walk to your apartment and stopped. Your door was unlocked. You slowly grab the crowbar that you had hidden behind your potted plant. Kira and Push were nowhere to be seen. Hopefully hidden.

You tossed the crowbar in your hand gripping it. You weren't going to be dumb about this. The metal felt cold against your hand as you quietly close the door. You wait your back against the door when you pick up on shuffling. Paper shuffling. You press your home security to call the cops alerting them of your location. For if you died in about 2 minutes they'd be here soon after that hopefully enough to catch the unsuspecting person.

Or you would if it worked. You glance as you don't hear the quiet beep. It was deactivated. Smart. Worrying.

Paper was still shuffling. You'd catch them off gaurd. They hadnt heard you get. You sneak over. Your footsteps light. You raised the crowbar. Your eyes scan the light coming from. Oh no.

You rushed in your crowbar over your head but you heasiant. There in all his glory, was Danny. He was standing in front of your board. One that would get you into a mental institution or sent to prison.

On the board was clips of newspapers of all of your freinds murders. They all connected and there were recent ones that fit their M.Os. With their pictures taped to the side. One specific news paper was missing. The one that you wanted to forget.

"Three college students make it out of the masscare of Ambross" he reads out making your fingers tighten around the crowbar.

He turns around as you face the Ghostface mask he wore. You had been tracking him as well. He wasn't in Virgina last you knew. He had murdered in Florida so how the fuck did he find you. You were off the grid indefinitely. You made sure of it.

"You know how hard it was to find you? If it weren't for this newspaper I would have given up, your folks did a really good job hiding the evidence infact any trace that this was you" he says waving the newspaper teasingly in your face.

"Why are you here" you ask shakily.

"To see my girl of course"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6.4K 29
(Y/N) had a beautiful life-a happy family, friends, a home, and a strong passion for music. That all changes when her parents get divorced and her mu...
65.3K 1.9K 22
❨ ✧∘ଂ ࿐🔪👻 ཾ.ミ ❩ ━━ ❛ 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄 ❜ | 𝐴 𝘚𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔 𝐹𝐴𝑁 𝐹𝐼𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 ❝𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰�...
130K 1.7K 36
Here are the slashers in this book unless you wanna add others Micheal Myers Jason Voorhees Billy and stu Pennywise Hannibal lecter Norman bates...
72.4K 2.6K 39
Y/n l/n, A 18 year old girl, kind and spunky. She loves scary movies and anything to do with it, But when she has a strange dream everything goes dow...