Double Date With Mafia [BXB]

By redmilllo

Cylo is a cute boy who is a profession paid assassin. But, one day he fights with Ivo. Ivo is a cute boy who... More

[1] Prologue
[2] Failure Mission
[3] Small Victory
[4] New Partners
[5] Mafia Traps
[6] First Encounter
[7] Mafia Terror
[8] Weak Side
[9] Possessive Mafia
[10] Mob Rage
[11] Another Trap
[12] Room 297
[13] Room 298
[14] Thief Fox
[15] Revenge Preparations
[16] Revenge
[17] Unexpected Help
[18] Forced
[19] Compensation
[20] Punishment
[21] With Alpha
[22] With Beta
[23] Urgent Work
[24] Enjoying Life
[25] Back Goes
[26] Lying to Himself
[27] Final Verdict
[28] This Auction
[29] Inside
[30] The Massacre
[31] Smash
[33] Bali
[34] Double Date
[35] Game
[36] The Penalty
[37] Epilogue

[32] Lastly

766 28 26
By redmilllo

The fight between the Black Wolf Mafia and the Big Devil Mafia continues. They all fought hard. They will not stop until they die.

This makes the people who are fighting not realize that the Demon has activated something. Demon has activated a time bomb planted under the Big Devil Mafia headquarters. The bomb will explode in a few minutes.

Kenzo, who had been ordered by Jeff to help the warriors, is now slaughtering the Big Devil mafia. He slaughtered them using his knife.

Kenzo's assassin aura was very different. He looks more sinister and vicious. This is the real Kenzo. He is a killing machine trained by Law to help the Black Wolf Mafia kill the enemy.

Kenzo continues to slaughter the Big Devil mafia one by one. They died horribly until Kenzo finally realized something. Yeah, he realized that the Demon had activated a time bomb under this base. So they must immediately leave this base.

Kenzo contacts Hans, "Hans, in less than 10 minutes the bomb will explode in this base," Kenzo says.

Meanwhile, Hans, who heard his lover's voice, became very happy. Finally, his boyfriend talks to him. However, Kenzo's words just now made Hans understand. Kenzo asked Hans to direct the Black Wolf mafia members out of this base.

Hans nods, "I understand Kenzo. You also help them evacuate," Hans says.

Hans contacts the Black Wolf mafia at once, "Immediately evacuate independently because in less than 10 minutes the bomb will explode in this base," Hans says. He is very worried about the warriors. He also orders his hacker team to help direct the warriors.

Hans and his team of hackers work together. They directed the warriors to immediately leave the Big Devil Mafia headquarters. They told them the right way so that the warriors could immediately leave the Big Devil mafia headquarters.

Hans and his team of hackers continue to direct the warriors to immediately leave the Big Devil mafia headquarters. They are highly trained in situations like this. So Hans and his team can direct all the warriors out of the Big Devil mafia headquarters.

Someone contacted Hans. He is Law, "Hans, where is Cylo's place?" Law asks. He was already in the basement but he didn't know Cylo's exact position.

Hans exhales. He's having a hard time, "Cylo carries out commands with Ivo so that Ivo is responsible for Cylo's whereabouts. Ivo—" Hans said stopping when he saw Ivo's empty chair.

Unlucky! Why Ivo? Is it possible that Ivo went to the Big Devil mafia headquarters? Never mind forget it. Now, Hans has something to take care of, "Okay Beta wait a moment, I'll track him," Hans says and then he tracks Cylo.

Hans looked for Cylo's whereabouts, "Gotcha! Cylo is in system space. "Take Lorong 3, right lane at 4 o'clock," Hans says.

"Understands."

*****

Meanwhile, the fight between Jeff and Demon is still ongoing. They attacked each other while running. Demon no longer had a chance of winning so he could only continue running to avoid Jeff.

Demon pulled the trigger on his gun and fired several bullets at Jeff, but Jeff was able to avoid them. Jeff ran quickly then he threw the knife until it hit Demon's calf.

Demon fell. He screamed in pain. Jeff smirks. Killing like this is fun. Hearing screams of pain made Jeff even more excited. He will torture Demon before killing him.

Jeff approaches Demon then he pulls the knife from Demon's calf, "ARRGGGGGGHHHHH!!! FUCK!!!" Demon shouts. He was in a lot of pain.

But Jeff didn't care. He plunged the knife into Demon's other calf, causing Demon even more pain.

Now, Jeff looks like a psychopath. Crazy, he is crazy. Jeff continued to torture Demon until Demon lost a lot of blood. Jeff smirks, "Calm down, Demon. I love seeing you dying like this," Jeff says.

Demon continued to scream in pain as Jeff continued to slash his body. But Demon could still move his hands, "I won't lose to you!" Demon says and then he shoots Jeff.

But Jeff managed to avoid it. Demon threw his gun at Jeff's face, which annoyed Jeff. Jeff hit Demon's face many times until it shattered. Demon screamed in pain. He couldn't take it anymore, "Kill me, you bastard! It hurts so much!" Demon says.

Jeff smirks, "Hahaha... you asked for it," Jeff says and then he raises his knife. Then Jeff stuck his knife in Demon's chest until Demon finally died.

Demon is dead. But that wasn't enough for Jeff. He was still annoyed with Demon so Jeff chopped up Jeff's body. Fuck! Demon meat is very disgusting. However, Jeff continued to cut Demon's body using his knife. He likes this activity.

Jeff looked at the dog nearby. The dog looks hungry. Does he want Demon meat? Looks like it will.

Jeff looks at the dog, "You must be hungry, dog?" Jeff says and then he cuts off Demon's genitals. After that, he threw it to the dog.

The dog barked. The dog took Demon's genitals and then took it away. Jeff smirks. Yeah, it looks like the dog is hungry.

After that, as a final touch. Jeff cut off Demon's head then he stuck it on his knife, "You're lucky, Demon. You are my most beautiful work," Jeff says. He was satisfied with killing Demons.

Jeff smiles and then he looks up. Above there was a drone operated by Hans, "Did you capture the moment just now, Hans?" Jeff asks.

"Of course, Alpha. I immortalized all your precious time in making that work of art," Hans says from the earpiece.

Jeff smiles, "Good, you are reliable," Jeff says.

Jeff was very happy because he had killed the Demon. He had taken revenge on this man. Demon is a person who always disturbs his mafia group and now Jeff has killed that man. So Jeff can live more comfortably.

As for Hans, he didn't expect that Jeff would bring out his psychopathic side like before. Because Hans hadn't seen him for a long time. However, Hans is always a witness when Jeff commits murders like just now.

"Get out of there immediately, Alpha. This base is about to explode," Hans says and then Jeff nods.

*****

At the same time, Cylo is still in front of the supercomputer. He must completely delete this program because otherwise, this algorithm will still exist by looking for other supercomputers.

Ivo contacts Cylo, "I have finished the program for the algorithm. Now you have to press the green button on the supercomputer," Hans says and then Cylo nods.

Cylo looks for the green button, "Wait a minute Ivo, now I see it," Cylo says then he presses the button. Not long after, the computer screen changed to an error.

Cylo panics, "Ivo, what is this? The computer is having an error," Cylo says. He panicked.

Ivo exhales, "Don't worry, it's currently carrying out the destruction process," Ivo says. Not long after that, the screen returned to normal with the words 'done'.

Now the algorithm has been destroyed. Cylo and Ivo have completed their task.

"Get out of there, Cylo. This base will explode," Ivo says.

Cylo nods then he immediately goes outside. But when he opened the door, there was a lot of smoke. Damn, this must be the smoke from the pipe that Cylo accidentally broke when fighting with Yukki.

Cylo can hardly see the road. He became short of breath and his eyes were sore. But Cylo must still get out of this room. He covers his nose then he runs out.

The longer Cylo walked, the more dizzy he became. This smoke made his breathing difficult and his eyes sore. Cylo was also dizzy until his body finally went limp. His heart was beating very fast. Cylo couldn't take it anymore and he fell in the hallway.

Cyla couldn't take it anymore. This smoke gave him trouble. Would he die now? Looks like yes. But Cylo vaguely sees someone running towards him. The person was wearing special clothes.

That person is Law. He ran towards Cylo who had gone limp. Law puts a helmet on Cylo then he takes Cylo outside. Law carried Cylo on his back. He kept running until finally he and Cylo were able to get out of the basement.

Cylo and Law exhale. They managed to get out of the basement. Cylo got down from Law's arms, "I'm strong, Law. Thank you," Cylo says and Law just nods.

After that, the two of them ran out of the base because this base was about to explode. They were the only ones who had not evacuated themselves. Law and Cylo continued to run quickly until they finally managed to get out of the Big Devil Mafia headquarters.

They gathered together with other members of the Black Wolf mafia. Everyone had left, including the Black Wolf mafia members, Jeff, Law, Cylo, and Kenzo, leaving the corpses inside. Not long after that, the 10 minutes ended then...

BOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!

A huge explosion occurred. So that the Big Devil mafia headquarters was destroyed into pieces. Even the corpses inside also exploded. Everything is destroyed.

Jeff, Law, Kenzo, Cylo, and mafia member Black Wolf smile. This massacre is over. They are. Finally, they were able to slaughter their enemies.

Cylo and Law were about to approach Jeff but they saw someone behind Jeff who was pointing a gun at Jeff. Law and Cylo panic. They shouted for Jeff but someone pulled the trigger of the gun until...

BANG

A shot hit a man who was a member of the Big Devil mafia and killed him. Ivo saves Jeff. He had killed the Big Devil mafia member who was going to shoot Jeff in the back,

Jeff, Law, and Cylo were shocked by this incident. But they were happy because Jeff was safe.

This battle is over. They have carried out all their duties well so they can win this battle.

Cylo and Law run from the left while Jeff and Ivo run from the right. They immediately hugged their respective partners. Jeff with Cylo and Law with Ivo.

The Black Wolf mafia members saw this. They are happy because their Alpha and Beta got a suitable partner.

Cylo and Jeff hugged and then kissed as if to convey their feelings. Jeff and Cylo are happy because they both managed to survive.

Jeff looks at Cylo, "I love you, Cylo," Jeff says.

Cylo smiles while looking at Jeff, "I love you too, Jeff," Cylo says and then they kiss again.

Law also did the same thing with Ivo. They express their feelings for each other. Then they kissed passionately. Law and Ivo are happy because they survived this battle.

Jeff and Cylo finish kissing. Law and Ivo also finished kissing. They are completely satisfied. The Black Wolf mafia members were happy to see this. Jeff is a great match for Cylo and Law is a great match for Ivo.

Before long, Cylo and Ivo felt something strange happened to them, "Uh, but why am I getting dizzy," Cylo says.

Ivo nods, "I'm dizzy too, Cylo. Why is this," Ivo says.

Cylo and Ivo became increasingly dizzy until finally they both fainted. Jeff and Law smirk. When they kissed, Jeff and Law secretly gave Cylo and Ivo sleeping pills. Because there is something they are going to do to Cylo and Ivo.

"You still have to be punished for leaving us."

_____________
thanks for your support <3
©️redmilllo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 16K 34
"Like I said before, nothing is for free. I'll give you all the information you need if you give me your body." When a mission goes south, the only...
27.9K 919 40
[COMPLETED] Meet Jacob and Theodore, the polar opposites within a tight-knit circle of the most esteemed members of society. Jacob's the laid-back an...
768K 44.7K 36
Xavier has always been an unapologetically provocative man with minimal morals. As a secret agent working under an alias, seduction has always been h...
3.5K 271 22
River Lockhart, the son of an infamous billionaire, gets a speeding ticket from the new police officer of the city, Officer Damian Reid. "Trust me, o...