Double Date With Mafia [BXB]

By redmilllo

Cylo is a cute boy who is a profession paid assassin. But, one day he fights with Ivo. Ivo is a cute boy who... More

[1] Prologue
[2] Failure Mission
[3] Small Victory
[4] New Partners
[5] Mafia Traps
[6] First Encounter
[7] Mafia Terror
[8] Weak Side
[9] Possessive Mafia
[10] Mob Rage
[11] Another Trap
[12] Room 297
[13] Room 298
[14] Thief Fox
[15] Revenge Preparations
[16] Revenge
[17] Unexpected Help
[18] Forced
[19] Compensation
[20] Punishment
[21] With Alpha
[22] With Beta
[23] Urgent Work
[24] Enjoying Life
[25] Back Goes
[26] Lying to Himself
[28] This Auction
[29] Inside
[30] The Massacre
[31] Smash
[32] Lastly
[33] Bali
[34] Double Date
[35] Game
[36] The Penalty
[37] Epilogue

[27] Final Verdict

840 29 12
By redmilllo

"This is delicious, Cylo. You are a great chef," Ivo says and then Cylo smiles.

Now, the two cute boys are at the dining table. They had lunch together after finishing their work.

They have lived here for about 6 weeks, everything is safe and under control. There were no spies, no dangerous people targeting them, and nothing else to disturb their lives.

Now, Ivo works as a freelancer at home while Cylo works as a chef at a restaurant near here.

Honestly, Cylo and Ivo enjoy life like this. Now they both can do normal work. Without having to kill, fight, and quarrel. They live in a relaxed manner. They can spend time in places they like and even make memories together.

However, everything they have done still leaves an emptiness within them.

Cylo always misses Jeff. Ivo also always misses Law. These submissives miss their dominants. However, no one revealed this. Cylo and Ivo continue to deny that they don't want to return to Jeff and Law.

Cylo nods, "Okay, finish the food," Cylo says.

Cylo and Ivo return to lunch together. They both ate with about. But they actually couldn't bear to reveal the emptiness in their hearts anymore. But they were still embarrassed and naive because they had left Jeff and Law behind. It's like they are going back on their promises.

Cylo and Ivo eat together then they look at each other.

"Cylo—"

"Ivo—"

They talk together. They looked at each other as if they understood that what they were about to say would be very serious. So the two of them decided to finish their lunch first.

A few minutes passed, and the two sweet men had finished their lunch. They cleared the table and then moved to the sofa to make their conversation more comfortable.

Cylo and Ivo face off. Cylo looks at Ivo, "You go first, Ivo" Cylo says.

Ivo shakes his head, "No, you go first," Ivo says.

Cylo exhales. He was still embarrassed and confused about how to express it. But Cylo can't stand it anymore, "Huft... I enjoy a calm and normal life like this," Cylo says and then Ivo nods.

Cylo exhales, "But I feel there is something empty inside me. I... I miss Jeff," Cylo says. He was very embarrassed to reveal it.

Ivo smiles. He was happy to hear Cylo's words. Now, Ivo knows how Cylo feels about Jeff. He also felt the same way about Law. Ivo likes Law and he doesn't want denial anymore, "I miss Law too," Ivo says. He missed Law.

Cylo and Ivo are silent. They have opened up to each other. They have been honest about what they feel. Now, Cylo and Ivo will not be in denial. They will return to Jeff and Law even though this goes against their promise. But they will still break that promise.

Cylo and Ivo looked at each other then they hugged.

Cylo's body shook, his face turned red and tears started to come out. Cylo cried while hugging Ivo while hugging Ivo. Cylo felt deep sadness and regret. She felt guilty for leaving, Jeff. Leaving the person he loved.

Same as Cylo, Ivo was also crying while hugging Cylo. He regretted leaving Law. Ivo feels guilty towards Law. The person he always missed. The person who always makes him laugh. Ivo is back at Law.

Cylo and Ivo continue to hug. They cry together. Cylo and Ivo are truly sorry for leaving Jeff and Law. They want to get back to Jeff and Law. But they don't know. Cylo and Ivo are doubtful, will Jeff and Law accept them or not?

Cylo and Ivo let go of their hug. Ivo looks at Cylo, "What should we do, Cylo? I miss Law," Ivo says.

Cylo shakes his head. He exhales, "I don't know. I miss Jeff too. But I doubt if they will accept us after what we did to them?" Cylo says.

Cylo and Ivo cried even louder. They are very sorry. This hurts. Those who ran away from Jeff and Law but now they want to return to Jeff and Law. Cylo and Ivo are truly very sorry. They want to get back to Jeff and Law. Whatever happens, they still want to get back to Jeff and Law!

Yeah, Cylo and Ivo are people who are used to the cruelty of the world. They must not give up. Even though they broke their promise, they didn't care. They will do anything to get back to Jeff and Law.

Cylo exhales. He stopped crying, "Huft... but we can't go on like this, Ivo. We are people who are used to the cruelty of the underworld," Cylo says.

Ivo nods. He also stopped crying, "You're right, Cylo. We are people who are used to the underworld so we have to get them back. Getting the people we love," Ivo says.

Cylo nods, "Of course. Now, I'm not afraid if Jeff's enemies are targeting me. I won't run. But I will face it. I will fight alongside Jeff," Cylo says. He had no doubts now.

Ivo nods. Yeah, he's also sure about being with Law. Ivo is not afraid if Law's enemies target him. Because he will face it. He will fight alongside Law.

Cylo and Ivo are convinced now. 6 weeks without Jeff and Law made them realize that they loved Jeff and Law. So Cylo and Ivo will do anything to be with Jeff and Law. Let's get ready," Cylo says and then Ivo nods.

Finally, they were able to express their feelings for Jeff and Law. Cylo and Ivo are out in the open now. Even now, they have truly made up their minds to continue to be beside each other's dominants. They have nothing to fear now. Even though there will be many enemies from Jeff and Law who will attack them, Cylo and Ivo are not afraid. They will stay with Jeff and Law.

Yeah, this is something they have to do. Back to Jeff and Law and facing all the problems together. Their peaceful life is meaningless if they are not with the people they love. So, Cylo and Ivo have to return to Jeff and Law.

Ivo opens his gadget. He discovered important information, "By the way, Cylo. I know where to meet them," Ivo says while he shows his gadget to Cylo.

Cylo nods and then he smiles. Yeah, it's been decided that they're going to go back to Jeff and Law. Even if they have to break their promise. They will do it anyway.

*****

Meanwhile, Jeff and Law are angry. Because the Black Wolf Mafia members they ordered to search for Cylo and Ivo were unsuccessful. They found no sign of Cylo and Ivo.

Even, Jeff has ordered Hans to track Cylo and Ivo. But it still doesn't work. Cylo and Ivo are very clever at hiding their whereabouts. So it was difficult for Jeff and Law to find them.

Jeff and Law are frustrated. They had been looking for Cylo and Ivo for a long time but still couldn't find them, "Fuck! Where did Cylo go?" Jeff says. He was very frustrated.

Law nods, "They have completely disappeared and are difficult to track. Damn!" Law says.

Jeff and Law's condition is better now compared to the previous few weeks. Now they are determined to get back what they had before. They want to get Cylo and Ivo back. Jeff and Law are the Black Wolf Mafia. So a wolf will not let its prey escape.

Jeff and Law are frustrated. They really couldn't find Cylo and Ivo anywhere. Where else should they look for Cylo and Ivo? All of this makes Jeff and Law very upset. Their emotions continued to overflow.

Hans entered the control room. Hans came with his iPad because he had something to tell Jeff and Law. This is about an illegal auction. Many prohibited and dangerous items will be auctioned there. So Jeff and Law might attend the auction.

Hans looks at Jeff and Law, "Report, Alpha and Beta. The auction will be held in three days," Hans says, "Many items are being auctioned, including antique and dangerous items. However, what is most targeted is the algorithm technology created by one of the famous hackers in the underworld. This technology can control other technology even from a very long distance, such as controlling planes and other technology," Hans explains.

Jeff and Law nod. Looks like it would be interesting. The technology seemed like it would be so profitable that Jeff and Law had to get it. Jeff looks at Hans, "Prepare everything well. We will come to the auction," Jeff orders, and then Hans nods.

After that, Hans said goodbye to Jeff and Law and then he left the control room. Unlucky! Hans came in at the wrong time. He knew that Jeff and Law were angry because they still hadn't found Cylo and Ivo's location. Hans was afraid of Jeff and Law.

Moreover, Hans still remembers when he was going to be punished for failing to look after Cylo and Ivo. At that time, Law, who was angry, came to him. Law prepared his knife as if this would kill Hans. But fortunately, Jeff and Law were aware so they didn't kill Hans.

Now, Hans promises that if he gets the mission to look after Cylo and Ivo again, then he will do it well, "Really, I will look after them if I get reassigned," Hans says.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Jeff and Law are preparing themselves. Now, they are focused on the auction they are going to hold. Because this auction is not just an ordinary auction.

This auction will be attended by many people. Including the mafia, corrupt governments, people with special interests, and even world rulers. They will all come. So Jeff and Law have to prepare everything.

Apart from that, Jeff and Law will also meet a mafia group that is allied with them, namely the Leopard mafia led by Max. The Leopard Mafia collaborates with the Black Wolf Mafia in the business of selling drugs and selling human organs. So they have to maintain their communication.

This will be a very important and very dangerous meeting. Because there will be a lot of people targeting Jeff and Law, "Prepare yourself, Law," Jeff says, and then Law nods.

"Of course, Jeff. I've also contacted Max. He will attend the auction as well. But he has something he's showing off to us," Law says.

Jeff frowns, "What is that?" Jeff asks.

Law smiles, "It turns out that bastard already has a boyfriend. Max is also gay, he already has a sweet and cute boyfriend. Unlucky! I envy him," Law says.

"Tsk, that bastard always has good luck. I'll also get Cylo back soon and then I'll show him off to Max," Jeff says.

Law nods, "Yeah, I'll get Ivo back soon too."

_____________
thanks for your support <3
©️redmilllo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2.1K 7
Xaviar Salvatore, a typical unlikeable self-loathing mafia boss who was used to always having his way, finally met his match when a small business ow...
410K 20.6K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
168K 11.1K 38
"When I first saw you, I thought I'd have to kill you." "Uh, excuse me?" "But now I'll kill anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on you," he s...
203K 4.7K 12
PUBLISHED on Amazon! If you are interested in purchasing your own copy, you can find the links for Amazon (US, CA, MX, DE, FR, IT, ESP, JP, BR, AU, I...