Wish Upon A Star

gd_carpediem tarafından

Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

14

188 9 1
gd_carpediem tarafından

It's almost eight o'clock in the evening. The girls were at a restaurant after Tzuyu was rushed to the hospital. Jeongyeon was with them. She went immediately to her friends as soon as she got a call from Chaeyoung about what happened to Tzuyu. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu were sitting next to each other while Chaeyoung sat across them. No one speaks and they are just waiting for who will speak first. Jeongyeon glances at Tzuyu. They seem to be talking by just looking at each other. Tzuyu looked at Chaeyoung who was staring silently at the glass of water in front of it. This is the moment she's been waiting for. The right time when she can tell Chaeyoung about her condition. Tzuyu didn't know how to start. It was like something was stuck in her throat. Until Chaeyoung herself spoke and ended their silence. "What just happened?", she asked seriously. She raised her head and then looked at Tzuyu. "Is there something I don't know?", she added.

Jeongyeon noticed that Tzuyu was having a hard time telling Chaeyoung so she took the initiative to open it up. She was about to speak when Tzuyu suddenly grabbed her shoulder and then smiled softly at her. At that time, she gives respect to Tzuyu and let her friend speak for herself.

"I'm sick", Tzuyu simply said to Chaeyoung. The girl in front of her frowns as she was look confused. To Chaeyoung understand it clearly, Tzuyu already said what is her illness.

"I have a heart disease." Tzuyu wasn't worried about herself. She was worried about what Chaeyoung would feel after her friend found out about her condition. Chaeyoung's eyes widened. She was surprised by what she heard from Tzuyu.

"W~what did you say?", Chaeyoung asked a question as if she believes that she just misheard Tzuyu.

"Chaeyoung...I have a congenital heart defect".

"Y~Yah....You're not joking, right?", Chaeyoung asked. But Tzuyu shook her head in response. Proof that she's not messing around with Chaeyoung.

"What she said is true." Jeongyeon intervened.

"And you know about it?!". Chaeyoung waited for an answer but Jeongyeon didn't say a word and just remain silent. She then took a deep breath and looked at her friends in disbelief. She stood up from her seat and quickly left the restaurant.

"Yah! Chaeyoung! Where are you going?!", Jeongyeon yelled. Then, she saw Tzuyu chasing Chaeyoung out of the restaurant so she couldn't do anything but follow her two friends.

---

"Wait! Chaeyoungiiiee!", Tzuyu called as she chased Chaeyoung toward the parking area. When she got close to her friend, she immediately grabbed Chaeyoung by the shoulder to prevent her from getting into the car and leaving.

"Chaeyoung", she called again but Chaeyoung just shrugged her shoulder to removed Tzuyu's grip on her.

A few seconds passed, and Chaeyoung is still not facing the tall girl. Tzuyu heard a sniff and even though she couldn't see Chaeyoung's face, she knew her friend was crying because she saw from the back how Chaeyoung wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry. I didn't tell you sooner. It just happened that Jeongyeon know it first because she just caught me in the act of drinking my medicine. But believe me, I'm really going to tell you about my condition. I was just looking for the right time." Tzuyu explained.

"Why is it always the right time? When should be the right time? You should have told me. If not that day when Jeongyeon already found out, come on... many days have passed that you can tell that to me. Why do you have to keep it a secret from me? I thought there was no secret." Chaeyoung spoke calmly but she felt hurt for being the last to know about Tzuyu's condition.

"These past few days have been so much fun for us so why would I ruin it?", Tzuyu let out a soft chuckle.

"You should have told me anyway. I'm your friend too. And you know that I hate keeping secrets."

"That's enough. She already apologized to you. So stop sulking and be mature", Jeongyeon interrupted.

The two didn't realize that Jeongyeon was just behind them silently listening.

"Sulking? Matured? Yah! You're not the person I am talking to. So please, shut your mouth." Chaeyoung looked blankly at Jeongyeon while clenching her fists.

"Yes, because you're being too soft when it comes to this. You can't even handle this situation right now." Jeongyeon stated.

"Yah! What do you think of me? I know sometimes I'm immature and acted so childish but I can understand things too. I know how to understand everything, especially in this kind of situation. I know how to be mature enough! Don't treat me like a kid coz I'm not." Chaeyoung said emphatically.

"If not, then stop already."

Suddenly, Tzuyu felt a rush of wind pass through her when Chaeyoung rushed at the back. And there she saw Jeongyeon fall to the ground because Chaeyoung punched her in the face.

"Fck! What was that for?! Are you insane?!". Jeongyeon yelled. Her lips were bleeding. She spat out the blood and stood up quickly and then she returned the blow to Chaeyoung.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!", Jeongyeon darted her eyes and shouted at Chaeyoung.

"And you even have the nerve to ask why?!", Chaeyoung said while wiping the blood on the corner of her lips. "You stupid! Why didn't you answer her calls?! She called you several times!", Chaeyoung shouted as she grabbed and pulled Jeongyeon by the collar. Chaeyoung was mad and this is the first time they had seen her like this.

"What if I didn't get there right away?! What if It's too late? What do you think will happen to Tzuyah?! Huh?!". Chaeyoung was about to punch Jeongyeon once again but Tzuyu stopped her.

"Enough. You guys should stop now." Tzuyu tries to separate the two so that fight will get over now but Chaeyoung was compulsive. She quickly shoved away Tzuyu which cause the tall girl got a cut on the lips from the accident hitting. Chaeyoung was furious and so hurt. This time, she couldn't hold back the rush of her emotions anymore. Tears began to fall from her eyes. Her voice was shaking and her hands began to tremble." Of the two of us, you're the one who knows about her condition. So you should always be aware that one this day it will come and now it happened!"

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon who was annoyed at her was stunned by what she heard. Her expression suddenly changed and was replaced by guilt. She knew at that moment, she realized she was wrong.

"I'm sorry", Jeongyeon apologized to her. She was now on verge of crying. She was trying to hold back her tears.

"When I saw that she was having a hard time breathing and said that it hurt so much....Don't you know I was so scared? I was scared to death because I thought we might lose her." Chaeyoung sobbed her heart out. She loosens her grip and lets go of Jeongyeon. She then wiped her tears and quietly walked away from them.

"Chae...."

"Let her be". Tzuyu said to Jeongyeon.

"But—."

"Chaeyoung, where are you going? We're not done here.", Jeongyeon said.

"Just somewhere. I need to breathe". Chaeyoung continued walking and stopped for a moment. "Does Sana know it?", she asked them but no one is answering her question. "So I guessed, it's not. Tell her, or I'll be the one to bring it up to her."

"Jeong, make sure you to bring her home safely", Chaeyoung said without looking back at her friends and then left.

----

Chaeyoung POV

"Here's your order Ma'am", The bartender gave me a glass of whiskey. "Thanks", I said to him. I've been here at the bar for almost 2 hours, not to our favorite bar because I might see Jeongyeon there. I may not be able to control my temper anymore and give her a hard blow in the face again.

I winced when I touch my lips. "That asshole, she made sure to hit me hard." I let out a hiss and drink the whiskey. I don't know why I'm here instead of just going home and resting. Maybe so I can forget what happened earlier. And if you're going to ask me which part? It will be the moment when I saw Tzuyu in pain. I was scared. I was fcking scared that I wish it will never happen again. Because I don't know if I could handle it again. I asked for another glass of whiskey. I can feel the hit of the liquor in my body and my eyes were getting blurry due to intoxication.

"Have I been a good friend?", I asked myself.

"Why didn't I notice that there's something wrong? Sometimes, I can feel it. But I thought it was just nothing. I'm so stupid for being clueless about it."

All of a sudden, a girl walks beside me and gives me a massage on my shoulder. I looked back and there I saw a stripper.

"You're alone. Would you mind if I join you here? I can give you the best night that no one else can do", she seductively whispered in my ear.

"No, I'm sorry but I don't want. My wife will get mad at me." I said and go back to minding my own business. Thank God, that girl leave me alone.

An hour passed and I'm still here, almost buying all of the drinks. The crowd gets wilder and the loud music makes everyone more hyper and energetic. But here I am, couldn't drink anymore. My head feels heavy and everything was spinning around.

"Hey, bro. What time is it?", I asked the bartender. I have a watch but my eyes were blurry that's why I can't clearly see what's the time.

"Ma'am, It's almost 11 pm now. I think you need to go?", the bartender whispered to me.

"Yeah, I think you're right." I took my wallet from my pocket and paid for all my drinks. "Here's the bill. Please keep the change because you're a nice person." I chuckled and then got up from my seat.

"This is too much, Ma'am." I heard he said it. I didn't look back and just do an okay sign then walked through the exit.

---

Chaeyoung made her way out to the bar. Then someone walked towards her and clung its arm to her. It was the girl who approached her earlier inside the bar. This girl had been watching Chaeyoung for a while.

"Let me help you", the girl offered. Chaeyoung didn't say a word and just removed the girl's arm from her. She walk alongside the road and searched for her car where she parked it. When she saw her car, the girl immediately pushed Chaeyoung causing her to lean against her car.

"Just don't play hard to get. I like you that's why I told you I will give you the best night that no one else can do." The girl suddenly bite Chaeyoung on her neck which made her slightly push the girl away. "Ya~yah! That hurts! Get away from me when I'm still nice to you", Chaeyoung drunkenly yelled.

Meanwhile, there's a girl who's driving and on her way home now. She passed by and saw a very familiar face. "Is she Tzuyu's friend? What is her name again? Son Chaeyoung?", she mumbled. She stopped her car and checked what was going on there.

"Ya~yah! That hurts! Get away from me when I'm still nice to you". The girl heard it and walked towards them.

"What's going on here?", Mina asked.

"Who are you? Are you her wife? If not, then leave us alone and mind your own business", The stripper rolled her eyes and Mina doesn't like that kind of attitude. She coldly stares at the girl with a deadly look which made the stripper back away. "You asked the right person. So I think you can go now." The stripper got scared and left them behind.

Mina glanced and saw the bar. Then she looked straight to the wasted Chaeyoung who was now sitting on the ground. She just shakes her head in disbelief and helps Chaeyoung to stand.

"Hey, I told you I can't go with you. My wife will get mad." Mina widened her eyes as she heard the last word. "I guess she's really drunk", Mina mumbled.

"Come with me. I'll take you home". Mina suggested but Chaeyoung was persistent. "No, just go back inside the bar and I will go home now", Chaeyoung said with her eyes closed. She still can't figure out that the girl she was talking with is Mina Myoui.

"Let's go. You can't drive in that state." Mina grabbed Chaeyoung's wrist and dragged the drunk girl inside her car.

"Who are you? Are you my wife? You look like my wife." Chaeyoung giggles while thinking about Mina.

Mina listened to the girl beside her before starting the car engine.

"Really? So what's your wife's name?", Mina finds it adorable to watch that's why she plays along with Chaeyoung. The drunk girl leaned over and whispered to the girl next to her.

"Her name is Myoui Mina". The smile broadened, including its dimple. "Let's keep it a secret, okay?", Chaeyoung giggled.

"Alright then," Mina answered with a soft grin. She started the engine and was about to drive away when she noticed Chaeyoung couldn't put on the seatbelt properly because her hands were numb due to the influence of alcohol. So she insisted to helped the girl to put on the seatbelt for safety.

"Thank you...... Miss..what's your name again?", Chaeyoung asked while looking outside the car window.

"I~I'm Sharon...just call me Sharon", Mina replied.

"Okay then. Thank you for helping me get rid of that girl earlier. She's so stubborn. She even bit me on my neck. Is she a vampire or what?! She's lucky I don't hurt women physically." Chaeyoung hissed in annoyance while gently caressing her neck. Mina was just listening to the drunk girl's rant while she was busy focusing on the road.

A few minutes passed and Chaeyoung couldn't talk anymore because of her drunkenness. That's why Mina didn't get an answer when she asked the girl where she live. Chaeyoung also didn't have a phone with her because it was left in the car. So she has no choice but to let the girl stay at her house. Instead of letting the girl sleep on the road. Since she saw Chaeyoung, she will be responsible for the girl.

---

"Ow, God. Did I make the right choice?", Mina blurted out while struggling to help Chaeyoung enter her house. She put the girl down on the couch and within a few seconds, Chaeyoung was now snoring softly as she sound asleep. Mina just sighed in disbelief while staring at Chaeyoung. Afterward, she turn on the lights and went to the kitchen to get the medicine kit from the cabinet. When she returned to the living room, Chaeyoung was already lying on the couch. She knelt and noticed that the girl's eyes were swollen. "Did she cry?", she whispered. Her gaze went to the girl's lips and saw that there was a cut with a bruise on the corner of its mouth. She took the cotton bud and put an ointment on the wound. Chaeyoung flinched but went back to sleep again. Mina also treats the small wound on the neck and slowly puts a band-aid on it. She was startled for a moment when she felt Chaeyoung's grip on her wrist.

Chaeyoung stares at Mina with an intense look but then turns into a sweet smile. "You're kind, Sharon. Thank you for treating my wounds. And for that, I will reward you." She let go of Mina and took something inside both pockets of her jacket.

"Here! Take this!", she said drunkenly.

"Dried fruit and nuts?", Mina looked very confused as she stares at it.

"Say Ahhhhhh....", Chaeyoung tried to feed Mina with dried fruit and nuts she was holding but Mina refused to eat. The drunk girl stops moving and just stares blankly then pout her lip for getting rejected by Mina.

"Why? Because I'm dirty? My hands are dirty? My pockets are dirty? This dried fruit and nuts are dirty?", Chaeyoung said sadly and was on a verge of crying.

"Hey, that's not what I wanted to say–". Mina didn't finish talking when Chaeyoung put one piece of the nut inside her mouth which made Mina widen her eyes in surprise.

"There you go. Good girl." She softly caressed Mina's head. "Thank you for letting me stay for tonight. Goodnight, Sharon." After saying it, she fell asleep and all the dried fruit and nuts she was holding fell on the ground. Mina let out a smile while shaking her head in disbelief at what just happened. "Silly", Mina whispered while cleaning all the dried fruit and nuts that were scattered on the floor.

---

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon had just left their favorite bar after consuming 3 bottles of beer. She didn't get drunk and just came to unwind. When she was outside the bar, she was fumbling with her car keys in her pocket but she couldn't find them. "Fck that key! Where did it go?", she said annoyingly. She suddenly remembered that she didn't bring her car because she thought she would be too drunk tonight. If it happens, she will just commute on the bus.

As she walked while waiting for the bus to arrive, she remembered what happened earlier with Tzuyu and the fight between her and Chaeyoung. She looked up when she felt tears welling up in her eyes. "And now you're crying? You stupid asshole!", she said to herself. She felt bad for what happened. She blames herself for it. Why she didn't bring her phone and just forget it in the car when she bought an iced coffee? Just that time, she saw Jihyo at the coffee shop and asked for a treat. They even had a small talk before everything happened. She has told this to Tzuyu and apologized several times but not yet to Chaeyoung because they are still not okay with each other.

Jeongyeon stopped walking. She looked around and saw a tree. She took a heavy sigh and punched the tree in annoyance with herself. She was not satisfied with that and also kicked the tree. She grips her wrist as she feels her fist sting.

"Aww! Fck! Fck! Fck!!", she groaned in pain.

Suddenly, a car stopped in front of her. The car window rolled down and Jihyo showed up.

"Is the tree okay? Is it hurt?", she worriedly asked Jeongyeon who was frowning at her.

"You again", Jeongyeon mumbled.

"What did you say?", Jihyo asked.

"Nothing! Why are you here? Are you following me?", Jeongyeon put her hands in her pocket and looked at Jihyo.

Jihyo acted surprised and stares at Jeongyeon with disbelief written all over her face at what she heard. "You're unbelievable! I just passed by here and saw you harassing that tree. So how come I will follow you here?", Jihyo scoffed. But the truth is that she was at the bar too. She just didn't expect Jeongyeon was also there. It's strange because Jeongyeon is not sitting at the front bar which is her favorite spot and just sitting in the corner of the bar that's why she doesn't know Jeongyeon was there. It was all unexpected as always whenever she go to the bar. She was about to approach Jeongyeon but it seems that the girl wants to be alone so she let her be until Jeongyeon left.

"Where's your car?", Jihyo asked.

"I didn't bring it", Jeongyeon replied.

"Why?"

"I will ride on a bus."

Get in the car", Jihyo commanded.

"And why would I?", Jeongyeon complained.

"Yah! It's already midnight and you think there will be a bus at this time? Are you really that stupid?!", Jihyo massages her temple because Jeongyeon is so stubborn. She let out a deep sigh and yelled at Jeongyeon. "You will get your ass in this car or I'll leave you here alone?!"

"Choose!"

"1"

"2"

"When I count to three, I'm going to leave now..", she said and the car window rolled up and the car began to move which made Jeongyeon bewildered. The girl knocked several times at the window. "Ya~Yah! Yah! Park Jihyo! I'm just kidding! Please, don't leave me here. I will get my fcking ass right now in your car! Open the door!", Jeongyeon shouted from the outside. The car stopped and Jihyo finally allowed Jeongyeon to get in her car.

Jihyo will take Jeongyeon to her house. The whole time the two were just silent inside the car. No one wants to speak first. So until they reached Jeongyeon's house they were still silent. The car stopped in front of the house. Jeongyeon didn't get out of the car immediately. She had something to say but she couldn't open her mouth. Jihyo noticed how Jeongyeon acted uneasy.

"Yah! What's wrong?", Jihyo asked.

"A~Ahmm..Treat my wound!", Jeongyeon said.

"Yah!–." Jihyo didn't finish what she will be going to say when she felt the awkwardness in this situation. So she ended up scoffing while staring at Jeongyeon.

---

"Here. Treat my wound", Jeongyeon sat on the couch and put the medkit on the table.

"Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! You've been bossing around with me since earlier. Can you at least just say please?!", Jihyo glared at Jeongyeon as she felt she was now losing her patience.

Jeongyeon averted her eyes and looked to the other side after Jihyo say that. She then raised her hand and showed her wound to Jihyo and calmly said, "Please?".

Jihyo gasped as she saw Jeongyeon's fist was swollen and bleeding. She held its hand and firmly applied the ointment to the wound.

"Aww, be gentle!", Jeongyeon yelled and Jihyo darted her eyes at the girl.

"Please?" she, continued which made Jihyo calm and keep treating her wound gently.

Jeongyeon noticed how Jihyo looked worried. The way she stares at her hand like that she knew Jihyo wanted to know what's the reason behind it.

"Am I bothering you? Because it's so obvious on your face", Jeongyeon said to Jihyo.

"Yes." Jihyo simply answered.

"Am I a good friend?", Jeongyeon asked suddenly. Jihyo finished wrapping the bandage first before answering the question.

"If not, why are Tzuyu and Chaeyoung still there for you?", Jihyo answer the question with another question. Jeongyeon slowly smile because what Jihyo said made sense to her. She thought Jihyo would not talk anymore about it but she was surprised when the girl continued.

"Friends really fight. That comes with friendship. But the important thing is that in the end, no matter what happens and difficult it is, you guys should still choose to fix everything. Apologize to each other and learn to forgive." Jihyo suddenly paused then smiled softly.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon was too stunned to speak. She just can't believe Jihyo would say such a thing to her. She felt overwhelmed. It makes her heart pound harder and harder whenever Jihyo smiles like that at her.

"Anyways, Can I use your bathroom?", Jihyo interrupted which made Jeongyeon back into a trance.

"Oww.. Yea~yeah...Go on. Turn to the corner on the right side", Jeongyeon responded.

After a few minutes, Jihyo returned to the living room and decided to say goodbye to Jeongyeon. Then she saw the girl sleeping soundly with her head resting on the couch while her mouth is widely open and let out a soft snore. She come closer and closed Jeongyeon's mouth aggressively.

"You're drooling. Close your mouth", Jihyo said.

Jeongyeon was surprised that's why she quickly stood up which made her bump into Jihyo. She lost her balance and unintentionally grabbed both of Jihyo's arms causing them to fall back onto the couch. It just happened so fast that Jihyo realized she was now on top of Jeongyeon. While Jeongyeon was shocked when she feel Jihyo's mount which made her stare at it. Jihyo saw it and immediately stood up because of embarrassment.

"Perv!", Jihyo slapped Jeongyeon on the forehead.

"Aww! It hurts! I'm sorry, okay? I~I didn't mean to look at them." Jeongyeon blushed and looked away from Jihyo. "It's your fault anyway", she mumbled while caressing her nape. Jihyo just rolled her eyes at Jeongyeon and went straight to the door to leave the house.

"W~wait, Jihyo!", Jeongyeon called and followed the girl outside.

---

"Are you sure you're going home? It's too late now. You can stay here for tonight." Jeongyeon worriedly said but Jihyo declined the offer.

"Thank you but I need to go now."

"Alright then. Please be safe on the road. Make sure of it, okay? Park Jihyo?", Jeongyeon said.

"Okay. I'm leaving now". Jihyo said and drive away.

Jeongyeon ran to chase the car while shouting, "Thank you for treating my wound, and good night!". She almost lost her breath just saying that. The car backed up and the car window rolled down. "You're welcome. Goodnight too," Jihyo said and hurriedly close the car window. She formed a smile on her face before leaving while Jeongyeon happily went inside her house.

"Fck! I forgot to ask her phone number! How will I know what time she got home?", Jeongyeon groaned in annoyance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I fell asleep last night while editing this chapter that's why I make the update too long. Enjoy! Vote, vote, vote, and support. Thank you all.❤️❤️❤️

#Michaeng #Jeonghyo

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

48.5K 1.9K 13
Sana once described Mina as a lonely penguin in need of protection. Mina never noticed it, but perhaps their affectionate Sana is the loneliest membe...
92K 4K 22
The beautiful, Taiwanese maknae of Twice has died in her sleep. The group, Onces, and the JYP Entertainment Family are devastated. Chou Tzuyu is no l...
125K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319
19.1K 847 44
"Don't!" Mina quickly interjects and moves her face slightly sideward, away from Chaeyoung's hand. "Stop right there. Everything about you makes me w...