Bucky Barnes X Y/n: I hate yo...

By Y3llow_8utt3rfly

Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for... More

Author's Note
Avengers Compound Visuals
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
꧁༺𝓗𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒱𝒾𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓈༻꧂

Chapter 43

372 7 8
By Y3llow_8utt3rfly

Hi guys, I hope you're enjoying the chapters so far, I've added a special guest in this chapter and if anyone has any question's on why I put them in it, please feel free to ask, so you're not confused. :)

P.S. read all of it, because they come towards the end. ;)

________

I opened a door, leading downstairs and headed down the steps, the lights already on as we see sheets of fabric covering large objects that we're on rotating platforms, 'Dad, is that you', someone called out from somewhere as we look around and try to find who the voice belonged too, 'Finn, I told you to leave the blasted things alone', Oscar says, walking over to somewhere whilst we follow.

I stopped when he stopped and looked down to see the person under the car, 'have you been under their all afternoon', he asked.

'I can't get this last thing in and she's being really stubborn about it', he replied as Oscar sighed, 'Okay, Finn, out, I told you to leave it alone', he instructs as he wheels himself out and springs up, he looked like the spitting image of Oscar now that he's in his adult years, '...did you say it was the afternoon', he says.

'Yes, almost three', Oscar answered as he puts the equipment down, 'crap, I forgot that it was my turn to collect the kids', he says, and I laugh under my breath and Oscar hands him his shirt, 'I don't know how Isabella puts up with you sometimes', he says whilst he smiles at him, 'with my charm', he answered as Oscar rolls his eyes, 'out, before I get the urge in hitting you over the head myself', he says as he chuckles and then looks over at us, 'didn't know you brought guests dad, I would've cleaned up', he says as I walk over to Oscar's side, 'Hi munchkin', I said.

'I'm not a munchkin', he blurts out straight after and then became surprised as I laugh, 'Miss me', I said as he engulfs me into the biggest hug and chuckles, 'I told you she'd be back', he says, looking at his dad whilst he laughs along with the team and I smile, 'okay, let go before you suffocate the life out of me', I said as he looks back at me, 'told you I could get stronger, say please and I will', he says.

'Do you want to get hurt Munchkin', I said.

'She'll do it Finn, let her go please', Oscar informed as he smiles, 'I'd like to see...', he began when I twisted my hips, grabbed his wrists, swung around, pivoted my foot, and then pushed him down by the shoulder whilst I carried on holding his fingers and made sure not to hurt him, 'told you', Oscar says as the team laugh and Finn tuts, 'not so fast', he says then suddenly, he goes under my arm, and swings his leg undermine and I fall.

I looked up at him and smile, 'you remembered', I said whilst he chuckled and put out his hand as I grab it and he helps me up, 'how could I not', he says, and I laugh this time.

'I let you win, don't think next time I will', I said, and he chuckled whilst the rest did too, 'so, you've been looking after my stuff', I asked.

'Only the garage, dad won't let me anywhere in the house', he said.

'That's because your clumsy and I'm not about to let you walk in their breaking anything valuable', Oscar says as we continue to laugh.

'Come on, I'll show you everything', he says, taking the first blanket off and seeing a Red Route 66 convertible, he then proceeds to take off the next and we saw a Grey Aston Martin DB4, the last one being a Black Ford Model T.

'I haven't seen these in ages', I said as he looks back at me and smiled, 'I know, it took me some time to find them but when I did, I brought them here and they've been in this workshop ever since', he says as I see Nat, Sam, Peter, Tony, and Bruce being the first to show interest in them and followed by Steve and Bucky who we're more into the Ford, which made me laugh a little.

'Y/n, where did you get this from, I've been looking to add one of these to my collection', Tony says, pointing to the Aston Martin as I smile again, 'it was actually gifted to me', I said as he looks back at me, 'by your dad', I said, seeing him become surprised again, 'you knew my dad', he questioned.

'I knew him very well,', I explained as a smile beamed on his face and I see Bucky walking into the next room with his head down and I furrow my brows.

I then followed him and saw him looking up at a picture with all the neighbourhood and me in the middle, 'are you okay', I asked, taking his hand as he looks at me and nods, 'Hmm, I'm just proud of you', he says as I laugh and hug onto his arm, 'I appreciate that', I said as he kissed the top of my head.

'I'm glad you got your memories back and it's coming back to you', he says as I smile and nod, 'me too, just feels like something's missing', I said.

'Like what', he questioned as I shrug my shoulders up, 'I have no idea', I said.

'You want to tell me what's wrong, I know you, and there's something more to this', I said, hearing his sigh and seeing the nod of his head, 'I just... I don't know how to do it', he says as I stare back at him, 'do what', I questioned.

'Apologise to the last person on my list', he says as I move closer to him and hug him, before I could say anything else to assure him, I heard Tony and looked over at him, 'I wanted to talk', he began as I nod and knew he wanted to say something to Bucky, 'I'll stay if you want me to stay', I offered to him and he nods and holds my hand tighter, 'I know it's been a torment for you to talk to me', Tony began, 'But the part of the reason I want to do this is so we both can move on, I want to tell you I forgive you, I actually did for a long time', he says whilst Bucky managed to look at him, '...the only reason I was ever around the compound was because of you, I see the change you've made, I realised your past mistakes we're never your fault, so, on that part, I'm sorry, for dragging it out like this', he says.

'I'm not mad at you Tony, I just didn't know how to apologise and when you almost died on that battlefield, it was like all hope was going to go out the window and then I was glad you we're going to be okay, because I wanted to tell you how sorry I am', Bucky states.

'And I forgive you, I did a very long time ago', he says as Bucky nods and Tony puts out his hand, 'I hope we can move on from this and become friends', he suggests as Bucky takes it and shakes his hand, 'I hope so to', he says, more hopefully.

________

I managed to sit in the ford with Bucky and sit very close to him, 'are you sure', he asked, turning to face me as I nod, 'I'm sure', I respond whilst putting my hand on his leg and when he began to turn the key, the engine roared a little then shut off, probably because it hadn't been used in years and the other thing I could get into later.

'Doll', Bucky called out, and I stare back at him and sigh as I undug my nails out of his leg, 'I'm sorry', I whispered as he pinched my chin and picked up my head, 'It's okay, we don't have to do anything you don't feel comfortable with', he suggests as I nod.

'How about, I stand outside and watch you drive another car, I'm sure it'll be the same', I suggested as he shook his head, 'if you don't want to, then I'm not, remember, we're a team, both of us', he emphasised as I smile and nod, 'how about we just sit in it then', I suggested, budging closer to him, 'I'm fine with that as long as you are', he says, whilst I nod and lie my head on his shoulder whilst he shared a kiss on the top of my head.

I then moved my hand up his jacket and found Emori tucked in the inside of his jacket and hugging her monkey like she always does, but this time, it seems she's found a newfound place to sleep, 'she sleeps a lot doesn't she', I said as he chuckles and nods, 'she's just a baby, she'll grow out of it', he says as I pear up at him, 'really, how do you know that', I asked.

'I used to have a cat, but she was all white and her name was Alpine', he responds as I stare at him, smile and budge closer to him, 'you never told me that', I said as he stared back, 'tell me everything, from the beginning', I instructed, watching him chuckled, and kissed my cheek whilst I got comfortable.

________

'I'm sorry you lost her, you seemed very attached to her', I said as he shared a nod again, 'we we're, she was the only thing helping me get by in the compound, so I was happy about that', he implies as I smile and kiss his cheek and then take his lips whilst I feel his smile against my mouth.

'Ahem', we heard someone clear their throat as I pull away and look over to see Oscar with Mary, Alice, Liam, and Finn behind him, all audibly laughing, and my cheeks go red, 'was I interrupting something', he says and I began to shake my head, 'Yes actually', Bucky says before I could answer, and I whip my head around and smack him on the arm whilst they snicker louder.

'Out please, we have something to show you', Oscar says as I stare back at him and became confused, 'you already showed me everything', I said.

'Not everything', he countered as I move over and jump out, '...so, what was that', he asked when he shut the door behind me and I sigh and shake my head, 'Nothing', I whispered and a short beat later, I felt Bucky's hand enclose my own whilst I felt Oscars judging eye on us, he always was so protected but I'm fine with Bucky, he just seems like he understands me more.

________

When they showed me everything, I took the key's to the Ford, I wasn't going to drive it, but I needed it for something, so I opted to take it back to the compound to do what I needed to do.

'I haven't seen this logo on any cars before', Nat says when she spotted it and ran her hand on it, 'It's different, and it's more then a car', I said, fixing in the last part.

'How so', she asked.

'You'll see', I replied and then looked over the hood at her, 'now do it', I said and when I moved back a little, she started it but it died down again and I sigh, maybe it's all the way dead that there's nothing to salvage anymore, it has been decades when I last used it.

'Thor, get your axe', I instructed whilst I see the furrow of his brows, 'why', he asked, equally as confused.

'Just bring it', I reply, and when his hand come up to summon it over to him, it's in his hands in a few short seconds, 'what do you want to do, M'Lady', he asked, and I look over before answering the question, 'Nat, come out please', I said and she does it whilst closing the door behind her.

'Blast it with Electricity, lot's of it', I said and when he looked blankly at me, I saw the team do the same too, '...trust me, do it', I said and when he lifts his hammer, we move clear of him and in a few short seconds later, a bolt of electricity is blasted towards it.

When it was enough, he stopped at my command and I looked at it, nothing, even with that much electricity it should have done something.

When I wanted to call it, I heard the radio first, then humming and buzzing, then a form of ultrasonic welding noises whilst it breaks apart and begins to transform.

Suddenly, a missal is launched from it and I quickly use my powers when it almost flew to the team and dropped it on the ground when it wasn't a threat.

'I'll kill you', he says, 'I'll kill you all', he adds, and collapses on the floor whilst he uses his hand to throw stuff and Wanda being the first to use her powers on him, 'wait', I said and grabbed her arm whilst the transformer got up and aimed his arm at us, which then turns into a gun, 'I'll kill you all', he shouts and I put my hand up, 'stay back, stay back', he warned and I stand between the gun and the team, 'don't shoot', I said and stepped a little forward whilst I feel Bucky's hand already snaking my own, 'you're okay', I tell him, he was being hostile, but that was understandable.

'Weapon system shut down', he says, still pointing the gun at us, 'You're okay', I said again, 'Drift, calm down, It's me, Y/n', I said and watch him scan me, 'Agent Y/n', he says and I nod whilst he slowly puts his gun down and then turns back into his hand.

'What happened, where am I', he asked.

'In the avenger's compound, you're safe', I said, 'You've been asleep for a while Drift', I say.

'I got hit, weapon systems are down', he repeats and I nod and move my hand down, 'I thought you we're gone', he says.

'I know, but I'm okay now', I said and then looked at the team, 'these are my friends', I introduced, 'everyone, this is Drift', I said whilst they look between us.

'Nice to meet you all', Drift says first.

'What are you', Steve asked first and I smile and look at him, 'I'm a transformer, an autobot', he answered and before anyone could say anything else, we heard his radio go off again, 'calling all autobot', it says, 'calling all auto...', it began but died down whilst I fly up, 'everything's failing', he says.

'I'm sure we can fix you, then you'll be good as new', I said and he nods and sits back, 'You can fly', he states and I laugh to myself and nod, 'amongst other things, yes, a lot has hanged old friend', I said. 

________

The team we're very helpful, they each had a task and implemented it whilst he got to know everyone and they returned by asking their own questions.

'I crashed landed here when the war ended', he answered when Sam asked how he got here, 'and how did you meet Y/n', Wanda asked.

'An accident, I suffered a minor injury then too and Y/n brought me as a car, she's been a friend ever since she fixed me', he says and the team smile.

'He was my plan B', I state, 'if something was to ever go wrong or things got out of control then Drift would come in and protect everyone', I explained, 'so keeping him in the compound, with everyone else was the safe option and I knew no one could raid it and take control because Drift was always there, keeping everyone safe for me, even if no one knew he existed', I add.

Drift came in on a perfect time, when Oscar said I could get my own car, I already had the money and a budget and when I saw the ford it ticked all the boxes, even though not many people drove those types of cars, I brought it because I liked it, old, Vintage, it was in my category.

'You should be good to go', Tony says whilst we all step away and watch him stand, 'run all systems', he says as we hear some wiring sound and then finishes after a moment or two.

'Thank you', he says, looking down at all of us, 'You welcome', Vision says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 557 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...
121K 3.1K 30
Pietro's death is still haunting Wanda. She can't seem to find a reason to be happy again. That is until she meets James Buchanan Barnes. Steve Roger...
6.7K 303 30
Having been taken into the Avengers only a year ago and surviving her kidnapped by HYDRA, Emily had finally felt like she had a place to belong and s...