Her Tangled Destiny

By scripty_kaju

She was unique, unaware of the powers she possessed, determined to unravel the quest that she herself was... More

๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ผ
๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐““๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“ช
๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“™๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ช๐“ท
๐Ÿฃ)๐’ข๐’ถ๐“Š๐“‡๐’พ
2)๐“ฉ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ ๐“š๐“ช ๐“”๐”๐“ช๐“ถ
3)๐“๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท
4)๐“™๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“™๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป
5)๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด๐“ช๐“ป
7)๐“ก๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ช
8)๐“๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฑ๐“ท๐“ช
9)๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ช,๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
10)๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“บ
11)๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“™๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ด๐“ฒ
12)๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ
13)๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“’๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ
14)๐“’๐“ป๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฑ
15)๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ
16)๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต
17)๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฑ
18)๐“–๐“พ๐“ป๐“พ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช
19)๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ’”
20)๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ณ
21)๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ,๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท
22)๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
23)๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท
24)๐“ ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
25)๐“ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“น๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
26)๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ-๐“ฎ-๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฝ
27)๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ผ
28)๐“›๐“พ๐“ป๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ธ๐“น๐”‚๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
29)The Unknown Quest
30)Friend Or Foe
31)The Saint's Search

6)๐“š๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ฒ ๐“ฉ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท

2.4K 202 106
By scripty_kaju

Hello my lovely Miracles🥰💫
KS here 👋

                                  🎀

                जब यार ने उठा कर ज़ुल्फ़ों के बाल बाँधे

                तब मैं ने अपने दिल में लाखों ख़याल बाँधे

                                    🎀

------------------------------------------------------------------
When she fainted into his arms,he felt as if his world collapsed.He can't let history repeat itself.

He quickly moved towards the car and ordered his driver to drive towards the haveli.When he made her lie a bit he noticed the amount of blood,it churned something within him.

It's not like he never saw that much of blood.He have never felt this before.He maybe felt it because it was her blood.

When they reached Haveli.He quickly moved out of his car with her in his arms.

He moved towards his room without even caring about his surroundings. He quickly entered his chamber.

His room had the interior of his favourite colour-black just like his midnight dark eyes.

He laid her down on his bed and called a doctor.

When he moved out of his room he found two pairs of eyes looking at him .He ducked his head down and sighed.

"Andar kon hai ,Abhi?",asked Rana Virendra Singh in an authoritative tone.
(Whose inside,Abhi?)

"Gauri ",his one word was enough to make both of them tense.

"What happened to her?",this time it was his mom.

"Hume bhi nhi pta doctor ko bulata hai,aap fikar mat kijiye unhe kuch nhi hoga.",he said reassuring his mom.
(Even I don't know.I called the doctor.Don't worry she'll be fine.)

The doctor too entered and moved straight to hukum's chamber.He was a bit shocked to see a woman lying on his bed.No one ordinary can have this favour.She surely was someone special to him.

She checked her and treated her.After sometime ,she came out and before she could even say a word Abhimaan asked,"What happened to her Dr.Amrita"?

She smiled seeing the care in his eyesand replied in a really calm tone,"Don't worry Hukum.Wo theek hain thoda jyada khoon behne aur thakne ki wajah se behosh ho gyin thi.Maine injection de diya hai kuch time mein hosh aajayega."
(She is fine.She just lost some blood and fatigue due to which she fainted.J gave her an injection. She will wake up soon.)

He thanked and asked Namit to escort her to the gate.He took a sigh of relief.Rana sa and Rani sa too went downstairs to prepare for the stay of their special guest.

When suddenly something hit him.He didn't informed her friends about her.They would surely be worried.

He quickly moved towards the guest room only to be meet 3 pairs of really furious eyes.He looked at them and before he could start,he was interrupted .

"Gauri khaan hai?I don't care aap kon hain lekin agar aapki wajah se meri Gauri ko kuch bhi hua to aapko koi nahi bacha paayega",Jasmeen told him burning in rage.
(Where's Gauri?I don't care whoever you are but if something happened to her, no one would be able to save you.)

He was a bit shocked but felt happy too that Gauri was surrounded by such wonderful friends.

He nodded and said,"I know aap befikar rahiye aapki Gauri ko kuch nhi hoga.She is completely fine now. Subah tak uth jaaengi."
(I know you are worried. Nothing will happen to her.She will wake up till morning. )

Raman pulled Jasmeen out of her Angry bird mode and thanked Hukum for his help.Meanwhile,Hukum asked them to have dinner .After sometime all of them went to their respective rooms.

When Hukum went back to his chamber.When he was about to remove his shirt ,he heard a voice. He turned around only to find her shivering due to the blanket not covering her properly .

When he bent down to cover her properly.Sensing a movement near her she woke up and within a moment ,their position were reversed.

Gauri was on top of Hukum with the nearest sharp object in her hand, which was a dagger , placed against his throat.Meanwhile,his hands held her waist as a reflex.

Both of them were so immersed into the moment. None of them dared to break the intense eye contact.One was being cautious meanwhile the other was drowning into the deep black ocean in front of him.

He was so immersed into her eyes.He noticed how perfectly she looked.She looked so divine as if sculpted by the angels.

Her deep black eyes,sharp nose,milky cheeks,baby pink lips.His eyes halted at her upper lip which had that little black mole and his eyes were so focused on that til.

(Haaye uske hothon ka til,legya Hukum ka dil)

Sensing his gaze on her lips,Gauri coughed to make the atmosphere less awkward for her.

She stood up from the bed and moved aside.
"Aap hume yahaan par laaye aur humara ilaj krvaya aapka bhot bhot shukriya.Ab hume chalna chahiye."
(You brought me here and got me treated. I am grateful to you .Now I should leave.)

"Raat ke 12 bj chuke hain .Is time hum aapko khin jaane nhi denge. Subah aapko jahan jaana hai wahan jaa skti hain.",he said in a stern voice.
(It's midnight .I can't lat you go anywhere at this time.You can go wherever you want in the morning. )

Realising the gravity of the situation .Gauri asked about where she should sleep tonight.

To which he told her to sleep here only as all the servants would be asleep too .She objected saying it's his room.

But she was made quiet by his statement, "Aapki tabiyat theek nhi hai aur hum nhi chaahange humare mehmaan ki tabiyat hamari wajah se khrab ho."
(You are not well and I won't wish my guest to be sick because of me.)

When he was about to leave ,she suddenly asked him,"Wo ,could you please provide me with some night clothes? "

He moved towards his closet room and gave her a hoodie and sweat pants.
After few minutes, she came out of the bathroom.

He found her adorable .Looking exactly like a baby she is.

When she suddenly moved towards the vanity table and started unbraiding her hair.She hissed in pain as her shoulder joint hurted like hell.

Sensing her difficulty,Hukum moved towards the vanity and started unbraiding her hairs.Before she could stop him ,he asked her to let her do it cause if she remained stubborn, the injury can get worse.

So,she silently laid her head a bit backward and let him do his work.When he unbraided that long braid,he was awestruck at her long tresses.

He slowly started massaging her scalp relaxing her.Feeling relaxed,she let out a soft moan.

He then started combing her hairs using his long fingers.After,sometime he collected all her hair to braid it.
When he went towards her scalp his fingers brushed the skin on her neck.She felt goosebumps arising the hair on the back of her neck..It was not at all a feeling she experienced before.

He slowly leaned down and sniffed her hairs."Your mane smell like roses.",he commented. She smiled at his compliment.

Few minutes later,he wasable to do her a loose braid without causing any damage to her hair.

"Parfait(perfect),he muttered close to her ear.

"Merci(thanks)",she replied.He was shocked by her fluent French for a moment but she was Gauri, a person with the hobby to learn different languages.He went towards his study smiling and blushing like a lovesick teenager.

She lied in the bed and sniffed her hairs and smiled thinking about nothing. The shade of roses covering her cheeks.

Tu zulfein kholkar ke
na rakha kar meri jaan 🥰,
ulajh Jaata hun
jab bhi dekhta hoon inhe .😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So How's the update?

Kaisi lgi khulti zulfein?

Comment section is all yours Meri Jaan So bhardo.

Thank for reading

Love you all

Bye

KS signing off

🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉
Har Har Mahadev

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 5.3K 29
Kabir Singhania , once the epitome of sweetness, kindness, and happiness. With looks that could enchant anyone, he radiated generosity and warmth. Ho...
4.9K 458 13
BOOK 1 in series Destiny's Enigmatic Odyssey "In tapestry of life their threads were intertwined by fate, weaving a love story that was meant to beโ™ก๏ธŽ...
2.1K 249 23
โ„™โ„๐”ผ๐•Š๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•€โ„•๐”พ ๐•๐•†๐•Œ... Vidya Rudravanshi~ Love is the only thing she hates or maybe she's afraid of, agrees to the marriage by circumstanc...
2.7K 129 39
How destiny plays with you to meet the person you hate and never want to see again. The story runs between a young and aspiring girl Deepthi Malhotra...