EK: Canem, impossible not to...

By Erilaguiri

Sanem lost her parents and older sister in a car accident when she was only eight. Mirhiban, the wife of Aziz... More

Prologue
1. "Uh uh. No. N🤨 way"
2. Aching
3. "H🔥t & Spicy"
4. Us or n🤔 us?
5. See you later, alligator 🐊
6. Belongings
7. Ay, those swedes..!🇸🇪
8. 💞 Indeed in deep need 💞
9. Yes. He w😔uld break.
10. No expiry date ♾️
11. The R💘meo suite
12. First aid on his knees 🚑⛑️
13. Palpable l❤️ve
15. Skin to skin
16. On fire. 🔥 Or fired..?
17. Hot bacon nipples
18. Shelling their future
19. K ! } N A ¶ ¶ € }
20. Delicious alligator food..?
21. "Mr Post-it"
22. "Ami V."
23. Her very own sulky turk
24. N3v3r 3v3r & for3v3r and 3v3r
25. Tricked and unarmed
26. Mrs Divit's pink "baby-maker"
The epil❤️gue, I supp❤️se

14. What..? A misunderstanding..?

1.1K 115 60
By Erilaguiri

Can looked at Esteban and gave him a thankful nod from far. It was just before 4 o'clock in the afternoon and Esteban had managed to get all their employees together at the moment the shifts changed in the afternoon. They were gathered at one side of the lobby, where there were more seats to be find. Can felt nervous when he counted the people in front of him; maybe 15, or 20; he was the CEO but he couldn't remember at the moment exactly how many employees they actually had in Paris. Never mind he thought, and cleared his throat to get their attention. The low mumble stopped and everybody got their eyes at him. Or...them; Sanem stood behind him on one side, like a PA was supposed to. Time to time.

"Uhm...dear friends, I suppose you already know who I am, even if I still don't know all of you. My name is Can, Can Divit, the CEO for the 'Divit's Places' around the world, except for the one in Istanbul where my father Aziz still stays strong, yes."

Can got a small smile on his lips when he thought about his dad. Then he went on.

"I want to thank you all for everything you do and have done here, especially the last few days with the chaos and panic we had to live through, and I am so thankful that everyone is safe and sound. I know that Esteban informed you already, but I say it again; if there is anyone who feels a need for any kind of help, please let us know. There are specialists ready to attend to you, any time, okey? Do not hesitate to let us know."

He heard a few thanks from some of the people before he blew out some air. Then he turned around and reached out his hand towards Sanem. She lifted her face and smiled when she held on to him and got herself to his side. He squeezed her hand and was serious when he turned back towards the staff.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to Sanem Aydin, my, until now, so called 'younger sister' since she was eight, and also my PA this year. Yes, she became my 'lil sis' when she was only eight, due to the tragic loss of her own family. My parents have always seen and raised her like as if she really was their own daughter, just as they raised me and my brother Emre, but without any blood ties nor adoption papers, only with lots of love."

He halted and met eyes with her for a moment. He could see tears in her eyes and how she tried to blink them away. Then he turned forward again and went on.

"We had a very special bond between us since the very beginning, and that bond changed to another kind when Sanem turned 16; I...I fell in love with her then, but stayed away from her during the following two years. And why did I do that?? Well...I thought I couldn't love, or shouldn't, love her in that way and also thought I actually would be able to forget her..."

He gazed at her once again, raised her hand to his lips and placed a lingering kiss in the palm of it. He sighed deeply and got his crooked smile on.

"...but who would be able to forget a woman like Sanem..? I wasn't. Nope. And here we are today, finally able to share our love with you, after a couple of months of hiding it away from the world, as if it was something ugly. Or dirty. I do understand if some of you got horrified at first, as we are known as siblings, as Aziz and Mirhiban Divit's children, but...our love is pure and beautiful...and also very legal. Ah, and yes! I am seriously thinking about to change it; I'm talking about the name of my suite. I kind of like the way you call it the "Romeo Suite", but...how about Suite 'Romeo & Julieta'...?"

Can blinked at his gawking, and uncomprehending, employees and showed off how happy he was with his wolfy grin, before he turned to Sanem again and grabbed her petite body and held her tight against his chest. Then he let go for a moment just to get hold of her blushing face, grazed her nose with his and then he kissed her. Oh my..! Their audience went 'aaaaah' and some of the females even got tears in their eyes due to how romantic Can was. When the kiss ended he leaned his forehead against hers, gazed into her beautiful, dark eyes and was about to burst with love.

"Seni çok seviyorum, bebeğim."

**********

"That was so sweeeet! And you definitely reached the heart of each and everyone of us, gosh..! You know, I think even Esteban got tears in his eyes..!"

Janine giggled when she hugged Sanem dearly. Then she leaned back and smiled at her newly found friend.

"Sanem. Take care of and feed that love of yours; I've never seen or felt anything like it before, what you have and feel for each other...it is unique. So, whatever the future will bring for you...just stay strong and hold on to it, okey? Promise me that, please."

Sanem nodded frantically and hugged Janine back. When the young receptionist let go of Sanem, she frowned at her and got a thoughtful expression on her face, before she tilted her head.

"What exactly did he mean with change the name of the suite? I mean, I've never heard anyone call it 'Romeo Suite', it's 'Triumphal'. So where did he get that from..?"

Janine saw how Sanem blushed a bit in front of her and how she tried to keep a giggle back; when Janine grabbed Sanem's hands, leaned in towards her and did her best to understand what Sanem tried to tell her between those giggles...when she finally stopped, they stared at each other for a moment before they both burst into laughter.

Janine couldn't believe what Sanem had invented to mortify Can due to her jealousy, but she did give her a thumbs up though.

A while later Can walked up to Sanem and slipped his hand into hers. Their gazes met and she nodded imperceptibly before he slowly showed her the way to the lift. He pressed the button to call it, smiled and waved towards two maids who stood not far away, while they waited for the lift to arrive. When it did, he quickly shoved her inside and pressed the button to their floor. He also waited patiently for the damn door to close, and when it finally did...he got hold of her and put his big hands on her behind and pressed her soft curves against his body. He wondered for a very short moment how a lift had turned out to be such an arousing..."thing" to him, but he forgot about it when he found her neck with his mouth, licked it and bit down on her so sweet skin before he reached her ear. He hummed a bit.

"Sanem...a broken eardrum or not...I need you. I can't wait to bury myself inside you, I...I can't wait to show you how much I love you, with my heart, body and soul...do you really understand what you mean to me, bebek..? Huh? I would die for you, over and over again!"

His words and hot breath made her whine and her knees weak. Fuck. She could feel her sex clench and how wet and ready she was for him in no time. When they reached their floor he picked her up in his arms, exited the lift and quickly reached the door of the 'Triumphal Suite'. When he fibbled with the keycard to get his love inside, without knowing it wasn't the staff's idea at all, he actually considered what he thought was their nickname of it, as he had told them down there, why not? Yeah. He was really into to change its name, due to his own feelings for Sanem. Just like Romeo and Julieta. He only expected his love story with Sanem to be longer, less tragic and more romantic, more...real. Yes, not tragic at all. He just wanted to love her, make her happy and spend his life with her. Please.
Finally inside he put her down, turned the dimlights on and got surprised by her eagerness; she tiptoed and kissed him with fierce meanwhile her hands found the hem of his t-shirt, dived underneath it and reached his abs. She caressed his warm skin, moved further and got to his pectorals. He inhaled without breaking their hot kiss off, and when she all of a sudden got a hand down on his throbbing dick and put some pressure on it from the outside of his jeans...oh my. He groaned quietly into her mouth and pressed himself towards her teasing hand. It had been three days with no lovemaking and as his desire for her always was on top...now it definitely crossed his limits in every way.
He managed to break away from the kiss and stuck his hands into her soft hair. His nibbling mouth wandered over her jaw to her ear and to her neck, where he made her moan when he bit down and started to suck on her soft skin. Her moan made him even eager and he moved his hands, pushed down her strapless dress just to set her beautiful breasts free. He gawked. No bra. He cupped them with his big hands and caressed the rosy nipples with his thumbs. He met her wanton eyes and he saw how she bit her lip. She was so fucking hot! He groaned and wanted to bit that lip, too.

"Caaan...get me out of this dress, now. But I want you to stay dressed while you take me hard on that dinner table over there. Please."

She spoke in a low voice and got him even hornier, if that actually was possible. He loved when she showed off the bossy side of her, so he didn't hesitate to pull the dress all the way down. When he stood up again, he took in the goddess in front of him. His goddess. Dressed in only a pair of white lace panties and sneakers, she was the most amazing woman he had ever seen. Her long hair and beautiful face , her round boobs, her soft curves and slender legs...gosh! He could feel some precum reach the tip of his pounding dick when she took a step towards him, laid her arms around his neck and invited him to lift her up. When he did, she embraced his hips with her legs and gave him another feverish kiss while he turned around and quickly walked over to the dinner table. He put her down at one of the short sides of it and helped her to lay down. Her mouth got o-shaped as the surface was cold, but soon she forgot about it when she saw him get rid of his t shirt and how he started to unbutton his jeans in slowmotion where he stood between her legs at the edge of the table. He pushed them down and left them just underneath his buttocks, and then he put his thumbs inside the hem of his black Dolce & Gabbana boxers and finally set himself free. Sanem groaned when she saw it; so big and so hard for her...yeah, and somehow it looked...proud? She got a small smile on her lips due to her thoughts, but it slowly faded away when she watched him grab and pump himself a couple of times. Mmm. Even if only the dimlights were on in the ceiling, she still could appreciate the dose of precum that appeared on the tip, and she immediately tried to raise and to get down from the table. But he didn't let her. He pushed her back down again and smirked at her.

"Take you hard on this dinner table is what I am about to do, bebek, just as you ordered me to, so...uh uh, you can forget about my precumfilled dick, you won't have it. At least not in your mouth."

With those words he pumped it another couple of times and watched her stare at him while she bit her lip. So beautiful, so hot..! Can felt his heart skip a beat or two in his chest and knew he had to take her before he would come like this. He grabbed her raised ankles and carefully twisted her body on the table and got her hanging at the edge of it. And he got her peachy ass in front of him. Damn. But he went on and pulled her panties all the way down her legs, passed them by her feet and got rid of them. Hard. Right. He grabbed his rock hard dick again and put the tip at her...yes, her very wet entrance. He held his breath and played around with it for a few seconds before he suddenly thrusted it inside her, all the way. She cried out and he...fuck. Her wet and very, very tight sex. He groaned by pleasure and couldn't stop. He reached her bottom everytime he thrusted himself deep inside her, and oh...my. He got his hands on her hips, held on to her and speeded up. He noticed how she moaned with every thrust and decided to make her come, he loved to hear her come. He hit her bottom hard a last time and then withdrew himself. She panted and turned her head towards him.

"Please...don't stop, you feel so good, Can."

But he only gazed at her with his dark eyes and flipped her over again. He kneeled down on the floor with his head between her thighs and before she could even imagine it, he got his mouth on her sex and used those kissable lips of his. And his swirling tongue...she cried out loud when he suddenly started to suck on her clit and how he put pressure on it with the tongue every three seconds. She sobbed when she felt her orgasm rise inside her and when he finally pushed her over the edge, she cried out his name over and over again. Can didn't stop using his mouth, but now he used it only to softly caress her pounding and orgasming sex. Then he licked her from the entrance and all the way up to her sweet bundle of nerves, which still showed off what a great orgasm it had been. He went further over her flat stomach and got his mouth on a hard nipple when he got to her boobs, but he didn't linger there. Nope. He was eager to find her mouth and when he did...in the moment their tongues met he thrusted himself deep inside her. Oh my fuck! She clung to his neck and opened up all she could, and again Can hit her bottom, over and over. What he felt when he made love to her, he had never ever felt before; she made him reach heaven with her tight sex, with those sounds she made and with her love and her whole being..! He stopped for a second, broke the kiss and looked at her now a bit confused face.

"Sanem...I love you so much it hurts. And to get some relieve fom that ache, I will fuck you just a little bit more before I'll fill you up with my cum."

She nodded and gave him a mischievious smile before she dragged his head down and kissed him again. Then she whispered into his mouth

"Please, do so; just fuck me and fill me up, love."

And Can...he never fails, so he did.

**********

They left Paris two days later in the early evening. Sanem had made train reservations for them, as Can couldn't fly with that ear of his. She managed to book a night compartment as well and was so excited about it; it would take them more or less 22 hours to get to Gothenburg, and the route included Germany, where they had to change to a train with the sleeping possibilities she previously had booked, and also Denmark; she had seen pictures of the danish countryside, and she really wanted to see all those traditional houses with thatched roofs. So she planned their trip to pass by Germany by night and early morning, and Denmark during the day. None of them had previous experience of hot lovemaking in a tiny train compartment, and they both agreed on that yes, it had been hot, but not really something to recommend to others. Sanem did enjoy the views of Denmark, and when they arrived on the 'Central Station' in Gothenburg, she was fast asleep, with her head leaning on Can's chest. He slipped his arm around her shoulders and tried to wake her up as smooth as possible, but her head jerked back and forth a couple of times and she ended up awake and grumpy. She mumbled something and glared at him while she yawned and stretched her body in a lazy way. Can could only smile at her sweet appearance.

"Bebek, two minutes and we have to get of the train."

Can stated it to her as to make her move, even if both only had their weekends bags to carry. When they jumped off the train, Can grabbed one of her hands and held on to it. They didn't speak, but he knew what she needed; a nice latte, or a hot and creamy capuccino. So he turned his steps towards a small and old fashioned café on the train platform; well, atleast it looked old fashion, the kind Sanem normally enjoyed, and he could see how her face lightened up when she understood to where he was dragging her. They went inside and got surprised when they noticed the patio on the other side of the café, bading in the afternoon sunshine, so they got in the line and soon had their lattes and baguettes on a tray. Sanem was quick on her way out to the patio and found an empty table. Can reached it only a moment later and sat down in front of her. He placed the tray on the table and happily watched her taking a deep sip of one of the lattes, and then another one. Mmm. She put the mug back down and laid her eyes on the baguettes. Yepp, she was hungry, again. And Can was too, but for her, and hungry for to know about their future together. He wanted to talk to their parents as soon as possible, which he hadn't had in mind when he proudly presented Sanem and his feelings for her to the Divit team in Paris. Nope. He was quite nervous as he didn't have a clue about how his family would take it; what if they...? Naaah, he couldn't, or didn't want to, imagine Mir and Aziz not accepting their children being in love with each other...ouch. He suddenly realized how bad that sounded, but still...he didn't care. All he cared about was sitting in front of him with her mouth full of tzaziki chicken baguette, and she was the most gorgeous being ever, with creamy curry in the corner of her mouth or not. He loved her so much, he was so in love with her. He sighed and leaned forward to clean that curry away with his thumb, and he was rewarded with a shy smile from her.

"Sanem. We should, or rather have to, talk with mum and dad about us. You and me. Today if possible, as I do not want them to find out from someone else, tamam?"

She stopped chewing and stared at him with a hesitating look on her face. Then she slowly swallowed down and had a quick sip of her latte before she met eyes with him again.

"Is it really necessary..? I mean, IF they hear something, we can always tell them it has been a misunderstanding at some point. We do know how people talk and gossip, don't we..?"

She saw how Can's face changed with her words. Oh oh..! Shit. That sounded...not nice. At all. He clenched his jaws and leaned in over the table.

"Misunderstanding? It hasn't been a misunderstanding at any point, Sanem; I love you, I'm in love with you and I want the whole world to know about us! I want to love you and spend my life to cherish and protect you, marry you and make children as beautiful as you! But you...did you just name what we have as a 'misunderstanding'..? I can't fucking believe it."

He got up from the chair, grabbed his bag and glanced at her with hurt a short moment, before he turned around and left.
Sanem sat dumbfounded and just watched how he walked away from her. The love of her life. Damn! She got upset with herself, why the fuck had she said that? Merde! She didn't really like the french language, but the shitword was okey to use in situations like this. Now what?

**********

A note with flu

🤧🤒🥴😞 Whatever, but...make my day, if possible, please.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

❤️
eri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 10.6K 36
It's been so, so long since I've even thought about writing fanfiction but I've recently been inspired by the amazing Erkensci Kus, the Turkish romc...
27.5K 2.5K 30
This was not what Sanem had envisioned for her life. A young widow running her own publishing company..alone. She also never thought she'd love again...
19.8K 2.1K 55
On the one side of instanbul in the mahalle , Sanem dreams of the day that she can get away from her abusive step father. But her father has differen...