Begin Again

By Straightnochaser9

After 8 generations the American mafia finally had birthed not just one but two girls. Demontre and Angelic... More

I'm so happy you're here :D
Characters
1. You dumb piece of sh!t
2. The Consequences Of A Mistake Is Death
3. Little Dumpling
4. Never Count A Women Out
5. I'll See You In Hell
6. If Only We Knew
7. Currently Under Attack
8. It's Just A Bullet Graze
9. A Brand New Brighter Future
10. It All Started With Pure Bliss
11. Oh Sugar Snaps
12. I'm All That You Have
13. She's All I Have
14. My Sister Saved Me
New Characters/ Twins Now
15. 26 Pieces Of Rhubarb Pie
16. Why Can't We Just Kill Her
17. Going To fold Quicker Then A Taco
18. They Know Who We Are
19. You Were Kidnapped By My Sister
20. Fucking Animal
21. Thicker Then Blood
22. Sugar Biscuits
23. Trust Has To Be Earned
24. Pubic Hair Of Penguins
25. Did You Have To Stab Him
26. Never Have Enough Garlic Bread
27. Pent Up Murderous Tension
28. Sugar Babies Feeding Me
29. And She Gives Great Head
30. Fallen Penis Pieces
31. Pure Sex & Muscles
32. Shoot Him In The Dick
33. I'll Beat You All With My Shoe
34. She Could Suck The Soul Out Of Anyone
35. Dude Dont Call My Sister Fat
36. So You Can Eat His Bootyhole
37. Someone's Dirty Little Secret
38. A Selfish Idiotic Bitch
39. Just Survive The Night
40. Im Such A Stupid Girl
41. Optimism In My Life
42. You Fucked Up
44. Sexy Stranger's Name
45. Get A Passion For Dicks
46. I'm Just So Tired
47. You Fucking Bozo
48. No Need For The Foreplay
49. Forgive You And Forget You
50. Kill Those Jackass
51. Strange Tingling Sensation
52. Was She Really Going To Shot Me?
53. Easy Breezy Beautiful Cover Girl
54.The Bitch Is Crazy
55. Go So I Can Blow Your Father
56. The Calm Before the Storm
57. Lets Go Save Those Girls
58. Set The World On Fire
59. All You Need Is One
60. Yeah Its a Trap
61. Welcome Home
62. Your Own Personal Hell
63. Moment Of Weakness Is My Gain
64. To Young To Die
65. Taking my power back
Pretty fireworks
66. Own Personal Whorehouse
67. She's Dead
68. She Needed This

43. I Wish I Didnt Break Down

2.3K 118 66
By Straightnochaser9

"Sorry about this," I quietly spoke while entering our trashed living room.

Turning around Reese spotted the broom in my hands, and waved like it was no big deal. "Put that down I already have a cleaning crew coming out! They'll be here in 1 hour and this place will be good as new."

After spending a carefree day with Abilo enjoying the sights I finally had gained enough courage to go back home. Once our family had gathered in the living room I had told them everything about my childhood. Not wanting to get to graphic I had summarized the assault that I had endured while I was just a child.

They all managed to stay calm through the details of the physical and even the sexual abuse. But me telling them about the verbal abuse was what I guess I can chalk up to being the straw that broke the camal back's because that's when hell broke.

Ezekiel was the first one to lose it. Probably realizing why is words affected me so much, causing him to punch a hole in the wall.

Although Reese and Ace attempted to help everyone stay calm there was only much they could do.

As soon as I finished telling my story I collapsed into a mess of tears into Tre's arms. Even after all these years, even when he's dead and gone Jace's assault on my life still had a massive effect on me. I had escaped my tormenter, but I wasn't truly free, my pieces were taped back together yes but could be split apart with ease.

No matter how hard I tried to put on a brave face, I'll always have to be brought back to the fact that I'm just a damaged broken little girl. A fate my family saw in all its glory has I sobbed in Tre's arms.

I wished I didn't break down, I wish I just told them and had a cry in the comfort of my room behind a locked door, but we never get what we want.

Almost sensing that I wanted to cry alone, I felt the familiar embrace of Philip as he took me out of Tre's arm. Picking me up we walked out of the room with me in his arms, hearing the familiarity of the soft jiggles of the charms rubbing together on Tre's bracelet I knew she was behind me.

With me out of the room, that was when bio family lost it. Even though my sobs sounded like a hurricane to me they were still drowned out by the cracks and screams coming from my family.

They 100% now know just how broken I truly am.

"You want some milk and cookies?"Casually  taking the broom out of my hand Reese started walking to the kitchen. Taking one more glance at the living room that had several fresh holes from my brother. A floor covered in glass from all the vases and flower pots that were thrown I turn following Reese.

Sitting down on the breakfast bar I replay the past few hours while Reese fidgets in the cupboard.

Just when I thought I was ok I was reminded that is far from the true. Sighing silently I focus my attention on Reese this is the women that runs the mafia, the most feared mafia leader, she's as cut throat as it gets. She's put together, has a husband who would kill and die for her, a mafia that would go to war for her and has to die for natural highlights.

She has it going on and she has a past just like mine, so maybe my sulking is false maybe one day I'll be ok?

Putting a plate of golden oreos in front of me and a glass of milk she bent over the counter breaking a Oreo in half, "penny for your thoughts?"

Shrugging my shoulders I grabbed one of the Oreos, "I don't think they're worth that much." Laughing at my answer she dunked her Oreo in her own glass of milk, "says the girl who quite literally is worth triple the amount of me.

Ok yes I'm a rich bitch, my thoughts are worth millions.

"Can I ask you something... something about your past?" Meeting her eyes she gave me a kind smile, with a reassuring nod telling me to go ahead.

"When did you get..." better isn't the correct word here... "how did you."

"How can I be so normal when I'm a victim of abuse specifically sexual abuse?"

Well I mean like ...yes.

Nodding my head at her raised eyebrows she chuckled at my expression to her bluntness. "It wasn't easy, my sperm donor had sold me off to the Russian mafia, and because I was 'to pretty to be used by other people' they kept me as a 'relief' for their men. I lived in the dorms with the soldiers and was on call for them 24/7."

I can't help the shudder that goes through my body listening to her talk. Dealing with just jace for years left me hanging on the edge. I honestly don't even think I would be alive if I had to deal with hundreds of Jace.

"Oh no, none of that pity stuff my love." Breaking another Oreo in half, I gave her half smile letting all traces of guilty or pity leave my face.

"Better," she nodded with a chuckle. Sighing more to herself, "I really should not be telling you this because I'm sure it goes against like every therapist's basic rules and like feminism or whatever."

Huh?

Taken in my lost face she purses her lips," it was a man, a man helped me to get to this point."

Ohh I get what's she's saying, like she said having a man 'fix' you is probably the last thing a therapist would suggest. Probably spew something about fixing yourself from within.

The best way to be is normal is to work on yourself, you can't expect anyone else to fix you. How can you expect someone to love you unless you love yourself?

"A man ahhh, for warning if you decide to venture out i already had the sex talk."

Leaning back in her chair she smirked, " you sure my birds and bees talk is excellent and I'm AMAZING at talking about contraception."

"You have 6 kids! Do you even know what contraception is," I playfully replied.

"I got a 3 for 1 deal on the last one, bare with me."

Biting into another Oreo, we both started laughing easing away some of the worry I was feeling about being forever broken.

Brushing some crumbs off her shirt she walked over to me, "it was your grandfather, my father my actual father not the shitfaced sperm donor I have."

Ahhh Jackson Smith the former American mafia boss. I'm pretty sure he was the person who invented the word ruthless. His name alone is enough to make the average man scream and run far far away in the opposite direction.

She's trying to tell me that man helped a small traumatized blond girl be untraumatized.

"I'm not what you're thinking, my father doesn't have the the most warm reputation." Rolling her eyes her the corner of her lips turned up slightly as she was replying some kind of memory.

"Your grandfather although was ruthless, took one look at my shaking firm when I was rescued and for the first time in his life he got down on his knee for someone. He spoke so soft and he promised me that I was safe now, and he would always make sure of that."

Checking merciless for any of my relatives, Jackson came up empty. The American mafia don was going to give the young girl up for adoption. But he couldn't bare to part ways with the young girl who had the boss wrapped around his fingers.

Breaking down the wrongful notions Reese had about what a father was, Jackson made sure to shower the girl in love and spoil her.Although it did take some time for Reese to fully trust Jackson Smith, he never gave up on the girl- his daughter.

It didn't happen overnight but he chipped away at the self doubt, the dark thoughts, and the negative feelings she had. Leaving a brand new Reese who was able to flourish now that she didn't have the weight of the world on her problems.

"Would I  had been able to fix myself by myself?" Reese mused after telling me about her past. "Maybe but if I did it would have taken a lot longer."

"You think so?"

"Oh I no so, see I needed help I just didn't know that I needed, but your grandfather he saw it and
I'll forever be grateful he did."

Gently laying her hand over mine I reply the moments Reese and I have had since I first arrived. She's done the same even if I didn't see it, she's been slowly chipping away.

I may be broken but my pieces can be pushed back together I just have to lose a few obstacles that are standing in the way. Those obstacles have become fewer since I got here and the longer I stay surrounded by family they just might all go away.

"Can I meet him?"

Laughing at the puppy dog look that exploded on my face she said," she can't get me with that look I made that look."

"But actually he'll be here today."

"Really."

"He's so happy to see you two, but he doesn't wanted to wait till you two were settled in. In fact your dad's side of the family will be coming with him."

Gulping at her statement I know I shouldn't be nervous, but meeting or I guess I should say remeeting family is never is a little nerve racking.

Keeping my face void of emotion to not give away anything I asked," why now."

"We think- well they think they know where your aunt is."

My aunt.

The women behind my terror, I can't help but see red as Reese says her name.

"When we find her I want to be the one to end her life."

That bitch is going down.

Happy holidays!!!

I hope you're having a great celebration and to everyone snowed in stay safe!

I think my second favorite moment in this troupe is when the grandfather comes, I'm so excited to write the next chapter.

Also if you haven't voted on who you want Demontre to end up with please go back to chapters and vote because next chapter I think it's I'll start the groundwork on her relationship.

I know this was a little bit of a shorter chapter but it's time to open presents so see y'all next Sunday 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bloodlust By vittoria

Mystery / Thriller

180K 3.6K 47
Cosa Nostra. Armani Blood. Ruthless men. One principessa. ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾🌑︎ The Cosa Nostra has been around...
279K 4.8K 41
✾- Olivia was a 3 Year Old when she was Kidnapped by her abusive mother Olivia is not the sweet and kind girl she was before... What happens when sh...
606K 14.2K 41
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
6.3M 167K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...