Bloody tears of a final girl...

By Screamifyoucan

After reincarnating as the side character who gets chopped up into bits she cant help but cry. After all who... More

The girl who cried wolf
oh hes hot...HES A MURDERER!
The Myers of Micheal
The young wolf of wallstreet
This is where I should probably call the police
The Shaqulie O'neil of lying
T for truama
Knock off Annabel
Fish outta water
3k special polll
Billy looks like a borzoi
Missing girls
Its my story I can do what I want
Dead girl walking
Stalker watcher
Final girls macabe
Oh Juliet, oh my Juliet
Summer camp with a hot man
When i start drinking my dick does all my thinking
Camp Idiots and Whores
Gone missing
i have been updated
Another month
small fuck up from the author
Torn
Insane in the membrane
Unwanted Memories
Fuck, Fuck, fuck me up
Dog protection
Peeping Tom
My my, I think we have a spy
The thing we call grief
Its meme time gather all your freinds
Killer nostalgia
Just a small small small question from your fav author
Past coming back to bite
official love intrest list
Woobsboro is right next to WHERE?
Neck bites
Stalker Squad
A change in perspective
No way home
From now on
What happened??
Portal looper
Obsessive desire
Party till you drop
Live fast, die young
Unkillable roaches
Final hours
I've decided
haunted

Years later

10.9K 534 519
By Screamifyoucan

(Okay idk whats up with wattpad but its not notifying me when yall comment im going to kill something 👹👹🐀🐀 also mentions of gore in this so be warned)

It was now present time. Yeah surpised? That was all basically a backstory. An in depth one if you will. Here is where the real fun begins.

You had finished college and with that your memories had begun to fade. As soon as you had the money you had gone back to Woodsboro. To be said there was nothing left for you back there was an understatement. They had all left. None of them stayed and you quickly understood why.

Tate had shot up the school at your dissapperence. Never caught. The prom thing apparently happened to Carrie just...not at prom and she had killed multiple, dissappeared. Billy and Stu were both caught over a small fuck up but they got out of town soon enough, dissapeared. Hannibal left to be some big time surgeon, dissapeared without a trace. Patrick, clearly he left to be a CEO. He was traceable but unreachable. Tom was nowhere to be fucking found. Tiff...well she wasn't traceable at all. Micheal and Lenz fuck there wasn't anything on them being in Woodsboro at all. Even Brahms, you visited the house only to see it was abandoned to high hell. You went in and no nothing.

So that left you with no choice. You had to move on. It was either that or hope one of them found you but that...wasn't exactly...possible. You had even gone to see Jason, Bubba, and Thomas, but they had moved base your sure. You were alone and away from serial killers.

So you stayed in Virgina, which wasn't exactly your plan. At first you did profiling but...that..you couldn't stick it out. There was one case...you knew it was Danny. You couldn't find it in you to turn him in or profile him. So you quit. You moved to a smaller apartment and had a job as a foresnic pathologist. Not exactly what you envisioned for yourself but you supposed...you wouldn't complain. You shake the bowl and Push comes trotting along.

You softly pet her fur with a smile. She has gotten older with time but she seemed happy living in your small apartment with you. You quickly grab another bowl and shake it as Kira hops up onto the counter to eat his food. Kira kept to hismelf and he was younger than Push. Still they acted like mother and son towards each other which was sweet.

You weren't home as often as you wanted so you got him to keep Push company. You softly scratch underneath his chin as he purred. If you were correct he was a bombay cat. You smiled and kissed the top of his forehead. You then peppered Pushes face with kisses and scratches.

"I'll be back you two dont make too much trouble will ya" you smiled with a wink.

You locked your door twice just to make sure it was locked the first time before unlocking it and locking it one more time to test your speed.

Working as a Forensic Pathologist and Criminal Profiler may have fucked with your head alittle bit. After all your main job was working on autopsy of people that had sudden, suspicious, and unnatural deaths. Trying to find what may have caused the body to die and in what way before sending along the paper work. Hopefully it was a slow day and you only get one body but it was the holidays so that meant more bodies usually which sucked.

You get into your car drinking your coffee before driving off to your workplace. Traffic was bareable as always. You park in your parking spot before getting out.

You sighed as you go into the medical examiners office.

"(Y/n)" someones voice calls making you swerve around and you see your boss holding out some paper work for you "they specifically requested you to do this autsopsy"

Your brows furrowed "Who?" You mutter.

"Jack Crawford" he says making you pause in your movements.

"I...see" you muttered as you opened up the file.

A girl by the name of Elise Nichols.

You nodded and went into set everything ready as you take her body out of the containment putting her body onto the stretcher as you place her onto your medical table. You already had your equipment gloves and everything.

You get out your clip board as you first did an external exmination. You wrote down her age, name, hair color basically any descriptors she could be identified by just as a precaution. You also note her clothes and any accessories she had with her.

After that you had to strip her down to fully see what you were dealing with. You take note of the piercings that have gone completely through her body. You grabbed tweezers and noticed some velvet like item in the wounds making your eyebrows furrow. You put it on a titre slide to send it in for testing. You noted the strangulation around her neck.

She had no scratching or anything underneath her nails other than her own palms being scratched which is shown she must have done herself. You hummed furrowing your brow.

You glance at the clothing. The ones who will test that will probably find residue of something on there. It wasn't your job so you wouldn't worry about it for now. You quickly examined the body for any marks or scratches on the body anything that could be of use.

You pressed down on your tape recording reapting all your notes and observations "body going into x-ray now" you say pressing the stop button.

You pushed the body into the X-ray and look at the pictures infront of you. You quickly jotted down the weird abnormality near her liver making your eyebrows furow. It looked synamosis with liver cancer...huh. Along with its abdornal placement.

You took hair and nail samples to send into the lab as well.

"Possibly liver cancer" you report into the tape recorder going over your notes once again before ending it.

Now onto the internal examination.

You made light incisons with your scapal. You make a Y- incision with your scalpel as you start at the shoulder meeting at the sternum before finally ending at the pubic bone. You carefully remove the front part of the rib cage as to not ruin it. You use the Virchow technique and carefully place the individual organs on a scale to test for the presents of blood or other bodily liquids.

You carefully take a blood sample of each organ before also taking tissue samples. You carefully look at them under the microscope. You were sure now that the victim had liver cancer....

You sighed and examined the contents of the stomach to see when she last ate or digested anything. You hummed as it fit with the timeline on the notes nodding your head.

You also gather your samples to be sent to the blood lab to be searched for any drugs in the system or other out of place factors they may find in her bloodstream. You carefully place the organs back in making a note of how the liver seemed to be sewed back in. This was definitely unsual since it seemed to be postmortem...

You moved onto the head examining any external signs of head wounds or bleeding. You note everything you take into consideration before continuing on.

The brain had already been preserved in formaldehyde so it could be firmer and there wouldn't be any damage to it as you examined it. You took some tissue samples from that as well.

You did all of this under 4 hours. Thank god its one of the quicker ones you supposed as you finely stitched her back up. You made sure to do it carefully and with a light hand so you wouldn't hurt the body for the burial. You let your eyes take her face in for a second. Shes so...young. Much younger than you.

You were definitely too old at 28. Still she had so much life ahead of her, it sucked. You didn't let yourself dwell to much on it. After all dealing with death you had seen worse. The only way to do this job is to desensitize yourself to it. You placed the body back in the refrigerated area. You take off your gloves putting it in the trash along with your mask. You wash your hands scrubbing them and cleaning yourself properly.

Out of the corner of your eye you notice Jack Crawford. He was just outside your examination room. He looked at you and had a small smile on his face when you finally turned his way. Ah...he was the one most opposed to you quiting being a profiler for the B.A.U.

You know why. You were one of the best. You're sure that just comes with the fact you had surrounded yourself with them at one point.

"Hello Agent Crawford" you say with a polite smile.

"Ah don't be a stranger (y/n)" he says and ruffles your hair.

You closed your eyes with a soft smile. You had grown used to no affection other than your cats. You had worked so much you hadn't had the time to meet people. You've been alone...for how long? Ah...you've bonded with one person between that time but...you had lost touch with him. Its not like either of you were particularly social so it made sense.

"So why did you ask for me specifically when it came to this body" you asked with a raised brow.

"I need your professonal opionin" he says.

"My professional opinion is all in my notes" yoy say idly grabbing a copy of the file.

"No I mean...your professinal opinion" he said making you pause.

"...You want me to profile the unsub" you say with a furrowed brow.

"Yes you would be working with qualified people, please (y/n) we need all hands on deck for a lead on this killer" he says.

You clench the files in your hands before handing it over to Jack "I don't do that anymore"

He stops you "At least...consider heres my card give it a call if you decide otherwise"
-----------
You stared at the card.

"What should I do Kira?" You softly ask him.

He blinks at you slowly his tail swishing for a moment.

"Yeah....you're right maybe...this is what I need?" You questioned.

You sighed and typed the number into your cellphone. Your finger hovered over the call button. You glanced up at Kira once more with a shakey breath. He slowly blinked giving you enough courage to dial the number. You humm as it rang making you press your lips together.

"Hello" Jacks voice says.

"...It's me (Y/n) I've reconsidered"
-----------------

You walked in hearing two voices talking. They were both familiar. You let out a soft breath before pushing the door open.

They both snapped their head to you as you walked in. You couldn't help the grin that spread across your face. Infront of you was Will Graham. You and him worked closely together on some cases while you were both in the field.

"Will" you say softly.

"(Y/n)" there was a goofy grin that spread across his face as his eyes met yours before bashfulky darting away.

"Your back on the feild? Im surpised" You questioned sitting next to him.

"I could say the same to you" he says glancing at you again.

"I'm glad to be working on another case with you" you say with a hum.

"I'm glad to be working with you again in general" he spills out.

"So am I Will" you say as you glance at each other.

This time you both held eye contact. His grey eyes stared into your own before his eyes glanced down and you looked away. His soft brown curl looked a bit messier than usual. He was just so...effortlessly pretty.

"Well I'm glad to see you both get along so well but-" Jack starts when the door opens once again.

The breath in your throat caught as you saw him. Him...he was right in front of you. What the hell. What the fuck. Your lips were parted in surpised and his gaze stared into your own.

"(Y/n)" he says breathlessly.

'Did you seriously expect me to give you a normal life after all that (y/n)'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 297 13
"๐’๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ.." ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...
10.7K 241 23
LETS A GO
57.3K 1K 23
Just some scenarios with your favorite slashers -.- I don't own these characters or the pictures (unless I say so)
470K 8.3K 47
Who's in this? Leatherface Jason Freddy Michael Ghostface Brahms Pennywise Slappy Chucky Jack Norman Art the Clown