My roommates are fictional ch...

By Lexacoolfox

Okay so this isn't a self insert. This is about what yours truly. And I'm calling myself out here Okays des... More

A deal?
problems
Explanation
Another one?
A fresh start.
Bonding time!
Why a third one?!
Learning
Getting ready to leave
Home sweet home!
Roomie number 4
Punishment over/ daddy issues
Sweets makes things better.
Vaca
Summer time
Seriously another anim- wait your not from an anime?!
Doe is just so cute!
A very clingy yandere/ trust issues.
Fixing the problem
That time of the month...
Casual Household experiences
Yes! A female finally!
The angle Mitsuri Kanroji
comfortable with you
The lucky new roommate
Its not just happening to me?!
Akward first meettings and problems
Game time!
Yeah why not throw a psychopath in?! Oh and a detective?
Time to say farewell!
a package deal!
Only 4 rooms
We're home!
Meeting the brothers.
JACKPOT!
Our new home!
Return of the ender household!
New and old meeting!
Finally! the caretakers go and relax...leaving the roommates home alone...
Until we meet again!
Cafe date/summer day.
Phones.
Humanity's strongest soldier.
Skype call with the ender household
A normal day in the household/ a mysterious stranger.
Women eating demon
Casual Household experiences 2
Spooky season!
Happy halloween!
The roommates and the visitor
Stay right there while I give you a present!
Stellaron hunters
Happy birthday bennett!

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

401 11 4
By Lexacoolfox

"I'm going to miss you two a lot!"

Mitsuri said while she helped me fold my clothes into my suitcase

I was currently packing to go to where my family was to spend the holidays with them.

"I know. I'm going to miss you guys too. But Christmas is the only time I get to see my whole family, especially my grandmother. She's getting old and I'd like to spend as much time as I can before...you know?"

Mitsuri nodded her head understanding. But then she perked up

"Besides that. I'm super excited to see what you got all of us for Christmas. It so tempting to open them already. Having them under the tree all pretty and wrapped up!"

I then booped her nose.

"Yes I know. But you can't open them until Christmas! You just have to wait a little while, you can handle it can't you?"

She nodded her head and squealed

"I can't wait! But I'll hold out until Christmas. When is it again?"

"December 25."

She nodded her head.

I closed the suit case after making sure I had everything. I then went to check on doe

"Doe did you pack?"

"Yup I'm all ready darling!"

"Okay, since your ready can you change your form?"

"Yes of course!"

He was covered by his hair bury when I was able to see him again he looked like a normal human being.

"You look great!"

"I hope so! I know how much your family means to you and I want them to like me. Hold on..."

Doe then made a face that show fear and concern

"What if they don't like me? Will you stop liking me?! Please say that won't be the case!"

He then made a pleading expression

"Please please please, say no matter what your family says that you'll still love me! I can't handle it if you didn't-"

"Doe..."

I put my hand on the side of his face in a comforting manner

"Listen. I'm sure they'll love you. Just be your sweet loving self and I'm sure that they'll accept you. Just remember what we talked about, what thing you can and can't say, and how to you can act around them. Everything will be fine. So just relax, okay?"

Doe nodded his head and smiled

***********************************************

I finished loading up the car and went back inside to see everyone on the couch watching home alone.

"Okay we and doe will be heading off to see my family. Remember-"

Zack and dabi groaned

"Hey listen. I wouldn't have to keep repeating if you two behaved better, even though I know in the end you wouldn't listen."

They both shrugged and said "you right."

I faced palmed

"Okay. L is in charge, so if you need anything ask L, remember there's only so much money on the card don't spend it all on things you don't need. If you run out of money have L call me to add more. Make sure to turn off all the light and electronics before going to bed. Pick up after yourselves, if I come home to the house a mess I while beat you to death with my slipper. Stay out of my room. Don't fight with each other. And finally don't burn the house to the ground."

Zack then raised his hand

"Yes Zack?"

"I just want to know what's with those boxes under that tree. Also why is the tree fvcking glowing?"

He asked while pointing at the tree

"Zack have you ever celebrated Christmas?"

I asked concerned

"Sounds familiar...but since I don't have a clue what your talking I'm going to say no."

I looked at the time I didn't have anytime to explain.

"Sorry but we have to go right now, ask someone else I'm sure they can tell you."

I grabbed my suitcase and backpack

"Okay I love you guys! Bye!"

Then me and doe walked out to the Uber I ordered, put our luggage in and got into the car. We put on our seatbelts, and off to the airport we went.

***********************************************

"So can tell me what Christmas is?"

Zack looked at everyone who was in the room

"Christmas is technically a religious holiday. It is a holiday to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, who, according to the Christian religion, is the son of God-"

Hawks started explaining before zack groaned out in annoyance at the mention at religion and god. Reminding him of the floors

"You done?"

Hawks asked and Zack folded his arm but nodded

"Anyway besides the religious aspect of the holiday. Popular modern customs of the holiday include gift giving; completing an Advent calendar or Advent wreath; Christmas music and caroling; viewing a Nativity play; an exchange of Christmas cards; church services; a special meal; and the display of various Christmas decorations, including Christmas trees, Christmas lights, nativity scenes, garlands, wreaths, mistletoe, and holly. It's also a time for love and peace. Spending time with friends and family. Hence why lexa left to go spend it with her family."

Zack nodded while hawks talked understanding most of things he said

"So those gift under the tree?"

Zack question

"Are from lexa to us. She said certain wrapping paper tells us who goes to who. For example the wrapping paper with pink heart and pink snowflakes is for me."

Mitsuri said while picking up a box.

"So should we started opening them?"

Zack asked reaching for one he assumed was for him.

"No."

Mitsuri stopped his hand

"Why not?"

Zack asked

"Cause we are not to open them until Christmas."

Mitsuri explained

"And when is that?"

Zack asked

"Not including today in six days."

Zack sighed and sat back down on the couch

***********************************************

While everybody else is downstairs watching the Santa clause. L was in his computer looking at recent crimes.

he noticed some were nearby and were just thefts. It's determined that it by the same person or people at each house because they put towels in the sink holes and leave the sink running flooding the houses.

L found it incredibly foolish. He assumed the thief or thieves were idiots.

Then he heard the doorbell ring. He got up and started heading down stairs. While everybody ran up the stairs.

Everbody watched from the top of the staircase as L opened the door

L was surprised to see a cop

"Good evening sir."

"Hello officer. Is there a problem?"

"No No No. there's no problem we are just checking out the neighborhood. I don't know if you've heard there have just been a lot of burglaries around here and we are just making sure that everybody taking the right measures to make sure that everybody is safe this holiday. Do you live alone sir?"

"No I don't. I live with 6 other people my roommates. Plus all of us are very careful we lock the doors and windows every night. Not to mention most of my roommates are relatively very strong."

"Well I'm sure you all should be alright in. But just to make sure, you all aren't going anywhere soon are you, to maybe see all your families."

L was seeing through this man's lie so quickly. So he decided to pull as fast one on him.

"Actually yeah we are. We'll be gone tomorrow night. But we'll be sure to lock all the doors and windows. But if you'd come around and make sure our house is okay we'll be very grateful."

The man smiled wider thinking he's hit the jackpot

"You got. Have a nice day sir."

"You too officer."

L closed the door

They all came down stairs

"Why did you lie L?"

Mitsuri asked curiously

"Because he was lying and I'm assuming he plans on robbing us."

"Don't worry just hand me a knife and I'll take care of him quickly!"

Zack said with an insane smile

"I have a better plan in mind."

L said Turning to them

"We'll give him a lesson he'll never forget. And probably get them arrested."

***********************************************

"So when are we going to start your master plan?"

Dabi asked the next morning while they were eating breakfast

"We'll start later in the evening. For now let's just enjoy our day. They probably won't come until late tonight."

L answered then hawks came bursting in with a box

"Hey guys look what I found in the garage!"

He opened the box and inside wear a bunch of Christmas outfits, a bunch of Santa hats, outfits, sweaters, necklaces and headbands.

"Wow! These look so cute! Do you think we can wear them?"

Mitsuri asked while digging through the clothes

"I don't see why not."

L added

***********************************************

They all got dressed in Christmas outfits. Even dabi and Zack

"Im surprised you actually put something on. I was so sure you would've been a grinch and not even bother."

Hawks commented towards dabi

"Shut up."

Dabi said while eating some popcorn

"These outfits are so cute and festive!"

Mitsuri squealed

"Yeash their vewry good!"

Rengoku said eating a cookie, Nagito laughed

"You really shouldn't talk while eating you might choke."

He then suggested

Zack was just sitting on one of end of couch enjoying a chocolate he smuggled out of L's room. Speaking of, he was currently in the kitchen making hot chocolate.

Dabi ate some popcorn as the movie started

L came in with very good looking hot chocolate

He started hanging them out among his roommates. Then he did a double take at Zack

"Is that one of my chocolate's?"

"Yeah."

Zack answered nonchalantly

"Okay."

L didn't really care since he had a ton.

He then sat down with his roommates and proceeded to watch the movie with them.

***********************************************

"The entire movies they were telling the stupid kid he'll shoot his d@mn eye out. I mean sure he didn't shoot his eye out, but he was pretty fvcking close."

Zack said as the movie was coming towards an end

L looked at the time. He got up and went into the basement to see if they needed for his ideas.

L wanted to be in the spirit of season so he was going to do traps from home alone. Down there he found rope, a bucket, a power box, paint cans, yarn, soap. He brought all of it upstairs and placed it on a table. Then he looked in the cupboards, he found flour, and honey

Mitsuri then came in the get the mochi lexa brought from the store before she left. She saw everything had placed on the table. He came in with a few stick of butter

"What all this for?"

Mitsuri asked as she ate the mochi

"For the robber or robbers tonight. I have it all planned out. Get everybody in here and I'll explain everything"

***********************************************

~10:27 pm~

"Alright here's the place!"

"so what's the plan?"

"I go in front you go in back. you got it?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright let's do it!"

The two guys got out of the car

All the lights were off and L looked up from his room.

He then got on the walkie talkie.

"Alright hawks turn on the power box, but put it on a lower setting. We don't want to kill them. Over."

'Roger that. Turn it on now. Over'

"Dabi do you read me?"

'Yeah yeah I hear ya.'

"Alright. Heat up the door just enough for it to burn their hand. Don't melt the door."

'Alright heated it up, it should be good for awhile.'

"Mitsuri, rengoku, did you set the traps in house and have it set up so if they get close everybody can get down into the basement?"

'Yup me and rengoku placed all the traps! And yes we set a very safe path for everybody get down the basement.'

"Great. Hawks you remember the plan for if they get in?"

'Yup. After going through all the traps distract them and lead them outside so everyone can get to the basement, over.'

"Zack, Nagito, you two ready?"

'Yup me and Zack are ready. I just hope my bad luck doesn't kick in.'

"Alright everyone be ready."

***********************************************

The criminal who shall now be named Damion and Seth (sorry to any named Damion and Seth.)

Damion went in the front and when he felt the door handle a shock went though

"YE-Ow!"

He yelled while taking his hand off the handle waving it around

Hawks fist pumped and quickly sneaked of to the next part of the house.

Seth went to the back to the house and when he felt to door handle he yelled out in pain at the very very hot burn that accompanied it.

He ran away and put his hand in the snow to chill

Dabi slightly snickered and ran off to his next position.

They both met up and decided to go through the windows.

They went thought separate windows

Damion was met with a trap that when the window was open a paint can would come flying down. As soon as the window was opened the paint can came down hitting him right in the face.

He was knocked back and took a minute to compose himself

While at the other window Seth had successfully got in with no problem but didn't last very long when he walked through the hallway and mitsuri poured glue and honey on him. Then Zack and nagito hit him with pillow cases full of feathers

"Take that B!tch!"

Zack yelled, then picked up nagito and ran away from Seth. who was trying to wipe the honey and feather of his face.

Seth and Damion meet near the staircase but both slipped on melted butter and slid into a window that was left open and ended up outside.

When they both got up they look at eachother

"Seth? Why are you covered in feathers?"

"Why do you have a giant red mark on your face?"

Damion looked at the house fidgeting a bit in angry.

"I don't know who's in there...but!...they ain't getting away with this! Come on!"

They kicked down the door and walked straight in

While they were outside rengoku and Zack covered the staircase with soap after get the rope from the paint can. Then they hid up in the attic. Except hawks who was going to be the distraction.

Hawks saw them and taunted them

"Are you idiots done? Are you ready for more?!"

They then started trying the go up the stairs but then slipped on the steps falling back on the ground

Hawks chuckled and L called the police and told the that two robbers were in the house and gave them the front neighbors address.

The two grabbed on to the rail and eventually made it upstairs and hawks called them

"Try and catch me now you morons!"

He then ran into his room and went out to his window flying up to the roof.

The two went into the hawks room while slipping in the soap and while that was happening. Everybody else came down from the attic and used the rope for everybody else to go down in quickly without having to go down the slipper stairs and all of them went into the basement. Except Nagito he went out the front door and ran to the edge of the neighbors house and waited.

The two criminal saw wasn't in there and slipped out trying to get out of his room. They walked out the front door.

Hawks then whistled up to them. They looked up and he pour more soap on them. Then some flour.

Then hawks hid away from view

"We're gonna kill you!"

Nagito then yelled

"Hey! I'm gonna call the cops!"

They turn and see him run into the house through the door that was luckily left unlocked.

They both follow him in. Nagito was hiding and he took the gasoline that was hid outside the window of the house and poured it and stoped at a hallway that lead to a window he could jump out of right before the police arrive and run back to the house.

Once he did that he called to them

"Hey! I'm about to call them!"

They both rush down and nagito lights a candle and throws it into the gasoline and as they come down the stairs they flames come up trapping them.

Nagito then quickly jumped out a window and sprinted back to the house.

Then he got into the basement with everyone else

Soon the police arrive along with the firefighters. They put out the fire and take the two criminals in hand cuffs. Hawks saw from the roof in great satisfaction but of course making sure not be seen.

***********************************************

Soon the police left and hawks radios to everyone telling everyone was okay to come out.

Hawks fly down about to go inside when he hears a very quiet meow.

He look around a corner of the house to see a black and white cat. The pour things was shivering and looking at him with pleading eyes

He felt the heart strings in his heart pull. He picked up the poor cat and brought it inside.

Luckily mitsuri and rengoku cleaned up the soap on the floor.

Mitsuri squealed and dropped the broom

"Awww! That cat is so cute!"

The cat meowed and she squealed again

Merida ran up hearing the squeals hawks held the cat and Merida jumped up smelling the cat. She then licked it's head

"Oh. I guess she's good with cats."

Hawks sighed relieved

Mitsuri set up a small plate for the cat, putting some tuna on the plate and used an old container filling it with water.

As that happened everyone else was cleaning up the mess and fixing the door so lexa didn't find out when she came back.

After all that they all relaxed in the living room taking a break and laughing about what they just did.

The cat came up and crawled onto hawks lap. It circled in his lap for a minute then laid down closing its eyes

"So...what do we do about the cat?"

Dabi asked

"Can't we just keep it?"

Mitsuri asked

"I don't know."

Rengoku asked

"Well how about we keep it until the snow melts and until that snowstorm that's coming through soon passes?"

Nagito asked

They all looked to L

"It would be wrong to throw a defenseless animal out in that kind of weather."

He responded

Mitsuri and hawks cheered cause they already loved the cat.

***********************************************

The next couple of days the cat really grew on them, and since merida was fine with the cat they all agreed to keep it.

They told lexa and she actually agreed and was fine with it.

They all tried to think of a name for their new feline friend and decided on the name frostbite. Since the tips of its fur were white.

L took it to a vet to get it checked and made sure nothing was wrong with it. Lexa scheduled the appointment and told the vet that their friend was bringing her cat in cause she was busy so L didn't get questioned.

Luckily the cat was fine and was determined to be a boy.

After that L got some things for the cat. Bowls, a collar with his name, cat food, toys, and treats.

Everybody absolutely loved the cat including Merida.

You could see the two pets often taking naps together.

Even Zack enjoyed the cat, a creature was showing him unknown kindness. It confused him at first but he got used to it.

Zack would sometimes be taking a nap with frostbite sleeping on his chest while purring.

Dabi was pretty chill with frostbite. He would pet him if he saw him close by

Hawks and mitsuri adored frostbite. Always playing with him and giving him treats, letting him sleep with one of them.

Rengoku liked having another companion and enjoyed frostbites cuddles while purring

Nagito hung around the cat a lot too. It would climb on his shoulder and take naps in the hood of his hoodie, he would also hold up the cat and boop their noses together.

L didn't mind frostbites presence. In fact hearing him purr helped relax L a lot.

***********************************************

(Merry Christmas my lovelies! I hope you have a good one)

See you in the next one Lovelies 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.8K 38
*Completed* ~ "You're late, bird." "Y-yeah, I got distracted." "With what?" "Hero stuff- you know, you gotta keep up appearances!" ~ Kenji Takahashi...
32K 937 31
This is my first story (from my old account called candy_the_RaptorFish) sorry if it's bad also sorry if I spell thing wrong I'm bad at spelling. Dek...
2M 88.3K 179
1ST PLACE IN 2020 BNHA AWARDS FOR BOTH BEST CHARACTERXOC STORY & BEST NARRATION. Cover picture of Ari and Keigo drawn by @_special_donut_fp "This is...
50.6K 1.4K 49
Since Izuku was Little he Never wanted to be a Hero but a Shinobi and when he told his friends they got worried and bullied Izuku so he'd give that D...