The Summer Lands

Av VanillaWest1

The Summer Land - - "The Summer land is the great crossover. It's not good, it's not bad, it's just a place w... Mer

Epigraph
Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
First Year
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Second Year
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Third Year
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Fourth Year
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Fifth Year
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Three

4.2K 221 13
Av VanillaWest1

The blue flames burn bright, she saw her worst times coming towards her, she felt lost and scared, she was only fourteen. So why did this have to be on her.

*********************************************************************************************

The game was about to begin, the stadium was massive with a huge number of floors. Morgan was being carried up the stairs by Micah as they whispered to one another. The young witch had tried to get out of Micah's clutches, but he was strong, for a dead guy.

"Blimey Dad, how far up are we?"

Morgan flinched hearing the youngest Weasley boys voice, but a smirk slid across her face as she decided to take a page out of Lucius Malfoy's book.

"Well put it this way if it rains... you'll be the first to know." She sneered smirking at the family. Except her eyes were only trained on Hermione Granger, Ginevra Weasley, and Ronald Weasley. Fred and George came to stand beside their sister.

"We are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Thomas Shelby himself." Fred stated with a smirk.

"Don't boast Fred. There's no need with these people. Do enjoy yourself won't you." George said as they walked away, Tom and the Malfoy's just behind them having watched the show. Morgan had known they were there, so she turned her head in their direction before winking. Draco grinned before running after his friends.

The ceremonies begin. Balloons fly and fireworks begin to go off.

"Come on, take your seats." Morgan whispered to her family, behind them were the Malfoy's Draco leaning in every so often to speak with his friends. The five were chattering just as five green and white figures fly through the air on their brooms leaving a coloured trail behind them. A glittering leprechaun appears in the sky and starts dancing.

"Here come the Bulgarians!" George shouts excited as now five red figures this time, one of them performs a stunt on his broom. One of them appears on the large screen. The crowd begins to chant 'Krum, Krum, Krum'.

"Krum!" Micah and Fred shout.

"Yes!" George crows, pumping his fist in the air while Morgan laughs at the boys. Viktor Krum waves to the crowd.

"Good evening! It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup." The announcer says to the screaming crowd. Before he finally shouts to everyone. "Let the match begin!" and a whizzing light shoot from his wand, the game was on. 

It wasn't until later when they were celebrating inside the Shelby tent, inviting the Malfoy group over, they continued to celebrate Irelands win. It was well into the night when Morgan stepped outside of the tent, where she made sure to have a firepit lit ready and waiting, she was finally feeling herself, finally feeling a sense of change. She just hoped it would continue well into the year, but she wouldn't put it past Mother Magic to make things be the same.

The carriages of the Hogwarts Express swayed as they went through the Scottish Moors. Morgan, Fred, George, Daphne, Luna, Draco, Theo, and Blaise are all discussing the Quidditch World Cup, the four who had gone were detailing it to their friends, all of them excited to hear about it. 

They stopped as the trolley lady appears at their door. "Anything from the trolley dears?" She asks them kindly. Morgan instantly was up and asking for some sugar quills, and a chocolate frog.

Everyone lining up behind the Shelby heiress, paying and finally indulging in their sweets, it was then that a certain girl appeared. "Two pumpkin pasties please." Cho had said, before seeing Morgan and softly blushing as she smiled at the Shelby girl.

It was no secret that the Ravenclaw girl had a massive crush on Morgan, but Morgan of course was not interested in anyone, that the students knew of, only the girls in her grade that were in her house, along with Luna, knew of Morgan's soulmate being Professor Slytherin. They squealed for hours inside Morgan's dorm room, that it carried into the common room just last year. The boys thought something bad had happened, so they sent their head of house and Lord up to check on them. 

It just made the girls laugh as Morgan grinned sheepishly, telling the two men she had told them a big secret. Daphne exclaiming that Morgan had told them about her crush, Luna spotting the way Lord Slytherin's hand clenched in anger at the thought, but confusion written on his face.

It begun to become awkward the longer Cho stared at Morgan, that Daphne stepped into her view with a glare on her face. "Get lost." She hissed, Cho flinched before running away. Morgan grinned at Daphne and hugged her in thanks, before going into the topic of another fashion line, Morgan and Daphne wanting to do a collab.

Later in the afternoon just as all the Hogwarts students had arrived, Morgan, standing beside her were Draco and Daphne, the others having decided to go and do what they needed, she wasn't sure exactly what it was they were all doing, though as she turned, she saw four flying horses flying through the air pulling a carriage coming into land at Hogwarts. Everyone around her cheers while her heart stops, the tournament was still going to happen, what was she to do, she knew that Dumbledore would aim to have her in the tournament.

He did after all believe she was the Potter child.

"Clear the runway." Hagrid shouts, just dodging the flying carriage.

"Well, there's something you don't see every day." Morgan heard a first year say. She didn't really understand what she was going to do. Maybe she should drop out. Maybe she should destroy the Goblet of Fire. She had an endless list of things she could do. Draco then point to a large ship that emerges from under the water and approaches the school. 

Draco, Morgan, and Daphne take their seats at the Slytherin table, Nagini nowhere in sight making Morgan pout. "What's wrong?" Fred asked his little sister.

"Nagini is not here; she always says hello." She muttered folding her arms over her chest in annoyance. She wasn't mad just did not like the change, she was used to Nagini greeting her before anyone else when she walked inside the Great Hall. So, she was not used to silence of no hissing. She felt the look from Professor Slytherin, so she turned to him in a questioning manner. He simply smirked and went to speak with Professor Snape. "Bastard." She muttered. Everyone chuckled at the sight of the pouting Shelby.

Dumbledore soon stepped forward the annoying sparkle in his eyes as he looked over the students, his stupid throne glittering under the candlelight. "Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen..." Dumbledore begun to say when Filch interrupted.

He runs up the aisle limping in a comical way, he whispers something to Dumbledore and leaves in the same fashion. Students giggle under their breaths at the sight, while the Slytherin's smirk.

Dumbledore clears his throat. "So, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Tri-Wizard tournament." The old coot says as he looks over everyone. "Now for those of you who do not know, the tri-wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single contestant is selected to compete." He explains to everyone while Morgan simply wishes to disappear, Slytherin watched the way she reacted concern written across his face at the sight before him.

"Now let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearted, but more of that later." He says, his tone was serious before a gleeful smile grew on his face. "For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime."

Everyone turns and smiles as they see a group of girls dressed in blue dance up the aisle and release butterflies into the air. They bow and everyone applauds. They quickly join the Ravenclaw's smiling prettily at the boys before them and the girls. Madame Maxime was a giant of a woman, but she had a sense of beauty that no one could deny, not even Hagrid as he stared at the woman with big round eyes.

Dumbledore greeted the woman before introducing the next school. "And now our friends from the north, please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and the high master Igor Karkaroff."

A series of older boys walk up the aisle brandishing bo-staffs, twirling them around and periodically stabbing them into the ground with a spark effect.

"Blimey it's him, Viktor Krum!" Morgan hears the Weasel cry, love in his eyes.

Right at the end the boys of Durmstrang breathe fire into the air. Before joining the Slytherins. Some of the boys sent flirty looks towards the girls, but mostly at Morgan. She paid them no mind; she was very happy to see her soulmate on the daily and wait to expose herself to him when the time was right.

"Albus!" Igor greets, the long-haired man not seeing the hostile look in his Lord's eyes, almost flickering to a bright luminous red.

"Igor." Albus greets as the two men embrace.

The two headmasters and headmistress speak softly to one another before the two visiting go and take their seats, Dumbledore addresses the room once more. "Your attention please! I would like to say a few words. Eternal glory, that is what awaits the student who wins the tri-wizard tournament. But to do this that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks." The old coot says.

Fred and George smirk. "Wicked." They both say before seeing the look in their sisters eyes and frown, both obviously knowing that she was redoing this life again.

"For this reason, the ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this, we have the head of the department of international magic cooperation Mister Bartimus Crouch." Dumbledore says before the thunder roars overhead, rain begins leaking through the roof and screams break out. A strange man stands in the doorway, he casts some magic upwards and seals the roof. Peace is restored.

"Bloody hell, it's Mad-Eye Moody." Weasel says quite loudly, as everyone begins to whisper to one another. But Morgan looks at him with a different sort of look.

"Alastor Moody. The aura." Daphne whispers glaring at the man.

"He was a catcher. Half the cells in Azkaban are full thanks to him. He's supposed to be mad as a hatter though these days." Blaise says quite bored with the turn of events, more annoyed that his robes were wet.

Moody enters the room and begins walking. He limps, breathing heavily as he goes. "My dear old friend, thanks for coming." Dumbledore greets kindly.

They waited for but a moment before Barty Crouch finally spoke up. "After much deliberation, the ministry has concluded that for their own safety no student under the age of seventeen shall be allowed to put forth their name for the tri-wizard tournament. This decision is final."

The crowd is unsettled, people are booing. "That's rubbish! You don't know what you're doing!" A Gryffindor shouts annoyed.

"Silence!" Dumbledore shouts, silencing the room. He casts magic over a box which melds into a goblet containing a blue flame.

Morgan stares at the blue flame, memories flashing through her eyes, a slight tremble in her hands, not noticeable to any, except the one person who kept his eyes on her throughout the speech. Tom Slytherin was beginning to become worried for the Shelby girl, worried she was going to slip back into the habit of hating herself, thinking she wasn't going to be good enough, and it concerned him.

"The goblet of fire. Anyone wishing to submitthemselves for the tournament merely write their name upon a piece of parchmentand throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night." Dumbledore sayscarefully, his words catching everyone's attention. "Do not do so lightly, if chosenthere's no turning back. As from this moment the tri-wizard tournament hasbegun."

All Morgan could do, was ignore the cold icy dead look, of one Cedric Diggory. 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

537K 14.2K 60
Slow updates now that I'm editing. I will be eliminating the chapters slowly, but only after the new version of each part is rewritten and ready to b...
10.1K 252 26
The Potters an ancient line of powerful wizards and witches though not just wealth or social statues or blood but by magic only a select few can true...
21.5K 626 39
After the death of Albus Dumbledore in 1997, the Dark Side grows stronger and more invincible. Harry has decided to leave Hogwarts in his sixth year...
685K 27.5K 113
If you are reading this, beware my words, for I am warning you. Things you might have found normal, might not seem as innocent as they seem anymore...